Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,208 members, 7,822,073 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

How Do You Take Your Pills? (Pictures) - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Do You Take Your Pills? (Pictures) (32406 Views)

Nigeria Women Top Abortion Pills Search As Search Doubles / I Need Sleeping Pills Recommendations / Pregnant Ghanaian Women Now Take Pills To Bleach Their Unborn Babies’ Skin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Take Your Pills? (Pictures) by Faliyu890: 5:56pm On Nov 13, 2021
see below
Re: How Do You Take Your Pills? (Pictures) by Athemisia: 6:00pm On Nov 13, 2021
Valwezzy:
All, except 3.

I swallow it If it's 1-2 tabs/capsule. (I do this with paracetamol, Ibuprofen, and multivits). I chew my paracetamol most times too grin grin.
WTF man?? You chew that sh!t??

1 Like

Re: How Do You Take Your Pills? (Pictures) by Athemisia: 6:03pm On Nov 13, 2021
ThisisIkemefuna:
Fear this type of people shocked

Re: How Do You Take Your Pills? (Pictures) by Loveknitting: 6:33pm On Nov 13, 2021
Valwezzy:
All, except 3.

I swallow it If it's 1-2 tabs/capsule. (I do this with paracetamol, Ibuprofen, and multivits). I chew my paracetamol most times too grin grin

If the pills are up to 5, I put it inside my mouth before using water to gulp it down.

If it's more than 5, I'll use No.2.

Hee hee hee! There is no way you're normal.
Re: How Do You Take Your Pills? (Pictures) by Infinity1234: 6:42pm On Nov 13, 2021
With watery akamu
Re: How Do You Take Your Pills? (Pictures) by GuiseppeO: 6:50pm On Nov 13, 2021
Water, water, pills, water and then toothbrush and paste grin

1 Like

Re: How Do You Take Your Pills? (Pictures) by Sgbate(m): 7:06pm On Nov 13, 2021
Re: How Do You Take Your Pills? (Pictures) by Asafrank: 7:10pm On Nov 13, 2021
Put inside swallow and transport it with available soup. In the absence of swallow, I make lukewarm tea . Personally I prefer injections to drugs.
Re: How Do You Take Your Pills? (Pictures) by Asafrank: 7:11pm On Nov 13, 2021
Asafrank:
Put inside swallow and transport it with available soup. In the absence of swallow, I make lukewarm tea . Personally I prefer injections to drugs.
Re: How Do You Take Your Pills? (Pictures) by Valwezzy: 7:35pm On Nov 13, 2021
Loveknitting:

Hee hee hee! There is no way you're normal.

There's nothing abnormal about it grin
Re: How Do You Take Your Pills? (Pictures) by Babastrong(m): 7:48pm On Nov 13, 2021
I knew some would not believe this.
since i knew me. I have never been to hospital for any ailment. And i don't take pills.
whenever i have malaria, i will do exercise like jugging or shadow boxing, then i will take my bath and that is all. But on a critical condition, i will go to my grandpa and drink local herbs( agbo).
Re: How Do You Take Your Pills? (Pictures) by Guzx: 8:24pm On Nov 13, 2021
With drinks
Re: How Do You Take Your Pills? (Pictures) by amorprincesa: 8:27pm On Nov 13, 2021
That's scary o! Thank you for the information.
Bleiz:
Stop using juice or any beverage to take ur drugs.

Most substances on their own aren't toxic. Some reactions between the drug and any beverage might make the hitherto safe drugs and drink nontoxic, toxic and cause harm to ur system.

Stop taking drugs with drinks. Use only water.

Thanks
Re: How Do You Take Your Pills? (Pictures) by Loveknitting: 8:42pm On Nov 13, 2021
Valwezzy:

There's nothing abnormal about it grin

You think? There was a day I mistakenly bite paracetamol God!
Whenever I remember it, it feels like I'm being torture, For a month I can't stop remembering it. Lol

1 Like

Re: How Do You Take Your Pills? (Pictures) by Pedrokush: 9:26pm On Nov 13, 2021
E get one malaria pill like that arthemeter,I no one know how u stubborn reach once e reach ur tongue,the taste no dey funny cheesy grin
Re: How Do You Take Your Pills? (Pictures) by Pedrokush: 9:27pm On Nov 13, 2021
Loveknitting:

Whenever I remember it, it feels like I'm being torture, For a month I can't stop remembering it. Lol
Go bite arthemeter like that u go know as e dey go
Re: How Do You Take Your Pills? (Pictures) by fizzycozy(m): 10:14pm On Nov 13, 2021
Re: How Do You Take Your Pills? (Pictures) by Hotdiamond(m): 12:02am On Nov 14, 2021
It depends on size of the pill.
Small pill like "Vitamix C size"
Only pill. No water.

Anything bigger, water must follow
Re: How Do You Take Your Pills? (Pictures) by Wearetheugliest: 1:16am On Nov 14, 2021
pocohantas:

Mine is 1(pill, water)

Anyone that does 4 (pill) is not human. cry
chewing and licking grin
Re: How Do You Take Your Pills? (Pictures) by Loveknitting: 8:43am On Nov 14, 2021
Pedrokush:

Go bite arthemeter like that u go know as e dey go

Lol,
Re: How Do You Take Your Pills? (Pictures) by Karleb(m): 9:21pm On Nov 14, 2021
illicit:
I grind the pills into powder then wash it down with water

They don't ever digest completely if taken whole

You simply don't know what the digestive system is capable of.
Re: How Do You Take Your Pills? (Pictures) by Nmezor(f): 10:24am On Nov 16, 2021
I am a fan of injections o... As a kid taking drugs was a real battle.. My dad got tired of my wahala to the extent he tried concealing the pills in my EBA...Then i used to chew my EBA so e no work...I now take pills with water but I must munch on something afterwards.
Re: How Do You Take Your Pills? (Pictures) by BigYash: 10:56am On Nov 16, 2021
Loveknitting:

grin

1 Like

Re: How Do You Take Your Pills? (Pictures) by MaryWenzelp: 11:21am On Feb 01, 2022
It's always been hard for me to take pills without drinking water. Sometimes I needed to take a pill of a sedative or analgesic drug on the street, and I had difficulty swallowing them because the pill did not want to push into the oesophagus. As a child, I was taught to drink. Even when I drank capsules easy to swallow, I poured myself water. How glad I was when niclosam was prescribed to me in the form of a powder that can be mixed with warm water. So from these methods, I choose water and only water!
Re: How Do You Take Your Pills? (Pictures) by camarint: 12:34pm On Feb 18, 2022
I'm just swallowing it, man. What's the problem?

Here, take a look.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Want An Abortion / Genotype: Do People Still Do This In A Relationship? / I Need A Very Big Peni*s Pleas Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.