Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

I Don't Regret Voting For Buhari Twice. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Don't Regret Voting For Buhari Twice. (942 Views)

We Regret Voting Tinubu – Northern Elders / Lekki Attack: I Called Buhari Twice, I Was Told He Wasn’t Available – Sanwo-Olu / Sanwo-Olu: I Called Buhari Twice, But I Have Not Spoken To Him Yet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don't Regret Voting For Buhari Twice. by Pastorjohn2: 1:10pm On Jan 09, 2022
I have been questioned various times if I regret voting buhari for his first and second term, I will never regret voting for him because he has reached and surpassed my expectations. In fact I'd vote him for a 3rd term if it were possible.

The economy is booming ,We now have functional railways.

A lot of nations now fear us, look at how we reacted to Dubai and other nations. Yes , things are expensive now but that's the fault of the past administration.

You can't expect buhari to fix 16 years of mismanagement in 8 years. Only a wailing dullard would think so.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Don't Regret Voting For Buhari Twice. by Spherical77(m): 1:13pm On Jan 09, 2022
Pastorjohn2:
I have been questioned various times if I regret voting buhari for his first and second term, I will never regret voting for him because he has reached and surpassed my expectations. In fact I'd vote him for a 3rd term if it were possible.

A lot of nations now fear us, look at how we reacted to Dubai and other nations. Yes , things are expensive now but that's the fault of the past administration.

You can't expect buhari to fix 16 years of mismanagement in 8 years. Only a wailing dullard would think so.
how old are you?

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Don't Regret Voting For Buhari Twice. by OfficialAwol(m): 1:18pm On Jan 09, 2022
Pastorjohn2:

A "booming economy" must have a different meaning to you.

And about functional railway, remember that Goodluck Jonathan started the railway revolution in Nigeria which was why his administration started and finished the Abuja-Kaduna rail line. And awarded the Lagos-Ibadan rail line.

But let's assume the economy was truly booming and railway working...

Would you choose a booming economy and functional rail lines over your life?

Like, the hundreds of lives that are daily lost in this country does not trouble your mind, as long as economy is booming and rails are working?

4 Likes

Re: I Don't Regret Voting For Buhari Twice. by exposition: 1:20pm On Jan 09, 2022
You're part of the problem we have in Nigeria!
You go see white call am black

8 Likes

Re: I Don't Regret Voting For Buhari Twice. by BigYash: 1:21pm On Jan 09, 2022
Pastorjohn2:

The bolded shows how stupid, you are already.. Maybe na for ur hux the economy dey boom... undecided

7 Likes

Re: I Don't Regret Voting For Buhari Twice. by Pastorjohn2: 1:25pm On Jan 09, 2022
OfficialAwol:

And about functional railway, remember that Goodluck Jonathan started the railway revolution in Nigeria which was why his administration started and finished the Abuja-Kaduna rail line. And awarded the Lagos-Ibadan rail line.

Like, the hundreds of lives that are daily lost in this country does not trouble your mind, as long as economy is booming and rails are working?
Those lives lost are due to the error of the past administration

That's what we're suffering from now

Buhari needs time
8 years isn't enough, Rome wasn't built in a day

1 Like

Re: I Don't Regret Voting For Buhari Twice. by Pastorjohn2: 1:26pm On Jan 09, 2022
BigYash:
The bolded shows how stupid, you are already.. Maybe na for ur hux the economy dey boom... undecided
You're the stupid one here.
You're not old enough to drink beer but you have guts to spew words.

All these NL children
Re: I Don't Regret Voting For Buhari Twice. by Simdyofficial(f): 1:32pm On Jan 09, 2022
Abnormal people everywhere..

7 Likes

Re: I Don't Regret Voting For Buhari Twice. by mybiz234: 1:35pm On Jan 09, 2022
Pastorjohn2:

Fake pastor John, may God handle your life the same way Buhari handles Nigeria. Amen.

Why not just bear your Muslim name straight instead of calling yourself pastor John to enable you deceive people?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Regret Voting For Buhari Twice. by BigYash: 1:36pm On Jan 09, 2022
Pastorjohn2:

All these NL children
When I read through your write up,then I said to myself. No normal human will type that shit without being under the influence of something. Now you just confirmed that you're a drunkered.
So ,I will just allow you continue in your stupidity and drunkenness..
Old foolish drunkered!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Regret Voting For Buhari Twice. by Pastorjohn2: 1:48pm On Jan 09, 2022
BigYash:
When I read through your write up,then I said to myself. No normal human will type that shit without being under the influence of something. Now you just confirmed that you're a drunkered.
So ,I will just allow you continue in your stupidity and drunkenness..
Old foolish drunkered!
School is resuming tomorrow
Go and pack your bag

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Don't Regret Voting For Buhari Twice. by Pastorjohn2: 1:48pm On Jan 09, 2022
mybiz234:

Fake pastor John, may God handle your life the same way Buhari handles Nigeria. Amen.

Why not just bear your Muslim name straight instead of calling yourself pastor John to enable you deceive people?
God knows my heart desires.
Re: I Don't Regret Voting For Buhari Twice. by FarahAideed: 1:49pm On Jan 09, 2022
Keep fooling yourself fake pastor

4 Likes

Re: I Don't Regret Voting For Buhari Twice. by mybiz234: 1:51pm On Jan 09, 2022
Pastorjohn2:

God knows my heart desires.

And may your life boom like Nigeria's economy is booming under buhari.

5 Likes

Re: I Don't Regret Voting For Buhari Twice. by Truthisunique2: 2:04pm On Jan 09, 2022
Pastorjohn2:

railway na the only thing you see talk

Same railway that is killing the economy

Things are expensive is the fault of the previous adminstration that got them less expensive abi?

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Regret Voting For Buhari Twice. by Truthisunique2: 2:06pm On Jan 09, 2022
Pastorjohn2:

All these NL children
na that beer dey block your skull so

You when dey swim inside

5 Likes

Re: I Don't Regret Voting For Buhari Twice. by Dubetex96(m): 2:06pm On Jan 09, 2022
Nobody cares whether u regret it or not, and besides regretting it won't change the hand clock of a time.

I have even forgotten that every body is still collecting breakfast whether you vote for Baba or u didn't

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Regret Voting For Buhari Twice. by Truthisunique2: 2:09pm On Jan 09, 2022
mybiz234:

That name go give am small legitimacy na grin

The zombie beer kufir

3 Likes

Re: I Don't Regret Voting For Buhari Twice. by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jan 09, 2022
OP, you're a mumu man angry angry
I'm sure you're still leaving with your parents and obviously don't know how much the price of things cost in the market right now.

The werey OP is only looking for an attention and should be properly ignored angry

4 Likes

Re: I Don't Regret Voting For Buhari Twice. by Jack005(m): 2:11pm On Jan 09, 2022
May your life and that of your entire generation be treated the way Buhari has treated Nigerians..Amen

4 Likes

Re: I Don't Regret Voting For Buhari Twice. by patogist: 2:12pm On Jan 09, 2022
OfficialAwol:

Sarcasm spotted .. make Una calm down na..
Re: I Don't Regret Voting For Buhari Twice. by malel1: 2:13pm On Jan 09, 2022
Pastorjohn2:

I dont blame u, ur still living under ur parents roof

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Regret Voting For Buhari Twice. by Pastorjohn2: 2:18pm On Jan 09, 2022
Truthisunique2:
railway na the only thing you see talk

Same railway that is killing the economy

Things are expensive is the fault of the previous adminstration that got them less expensive abi?
Fake news by a wailing journalist.

This is why news and social media needs to be regulated
Re: I Don't Regret Voting For Buhari Twice. by Truthisunique2: 2:18pm On Jan 09, 2022
Pastorjohn2:

Fake news by a wailing journalist.

This is why news and social media needs to be regulated
everything na fake that doesn't toll zombie line

The railway managing director is the one that revealed this himself

https://guardian.ng/features/railway-corporation-seeks-n61-5b-for-maintenance-generates-n1-13b/

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Regret Voting For Buhari Twice. by OfficialAwol(m): 2:19pm On Jan 09, 2022
Pastorjohn2:

Those lives lost are due to the error of the past administration

That's what we're suffering from now

Buhari needs time
8 years isn't enough, Rome wasn't built in a day
Oh I see!

Buhari needs more than 8 years but GEJ should have performed miracle in 6 years?

You are not a pastor sir. Stop insulting that prestigious title.

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Regret Voting For Buhari Twice. by Pastorjohn2: 2:20pm On Jan 09, 2022
OfficialAwol:

Oh I see!

Buhari needs more than 8 years but GEJ should have performed miracle in 6 years?

You are not a pastor sir. Stop insulting that prestigious title.

GEJ Inherited a strong economy from yaradua and Obasanjo.
Don't be stupid, sir. At least let God guide your mindset before spewing nonesense, The economy was solid before GEJ came and messed everything up.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Regret Voting For Buhari Twice. by Truthisunique2: 2:21pm On Jan 09, 2022
Pastorjohn2:

GEJ Inherited a strong economy from yaradua and Obasanjo.
Don't be stupid, sir. At least let God guide your mindset before spewing nonesense, The economy was solid before GEJ came and messed everything up.
ok can buhari now take us to the shambles gej left it

We would manage it the way gej left it

Today na 700% increase on everything buahri meant

Fuel from 97 to 165

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Regret Voting For Buhari Twice. by Truthisunique2: 2:25pm On Jan 09, 2022
OfficialAwol:

na una mouth I dey here train exist we in south south hardly see them

Abi na lagos-ibadan

Abuja-kaduna be the end of Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Regret Voting For Buhari Twice. by Pastorjohn2: 2:30pm On Jan 09, 2022
Truthisunique2:
ok can buhari now take us to the shambles gej left it

We would manage it the way gej left it

Today na 700% increase on everything buahri meant

Fuel from 97 to 165
Rome wasn't built in a day.

There'll be minor set backs.
Re: I Don't Regret Voting For Buhari Twice. by Truthisunique2: 2:32pm On Jan 09, 2022
Pastorjohn2:

grin

So to take us back to where you took us from don turn Rome

Oga driver we no go again, reverse back to where you took us

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Regret Voting For Buhari Twice. by izombie(m): 2:40pm On Jan 09, 2022
Pastorjohn2:

You are senseless.
Please this guy is just looking attention. Ignore him

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Regret Voting For Buhari Twice. by Minime10(f): 2:41pm On Jan 09, 2022
OfficialAwol:

Why are you giving the retarded numskull your attention
Don't you know that, the more you exchange comments with him over his gilberish of a post, the more you make him feel dignified thinking in his empty-headed, that his senseless post is attracting comments. Just ignored him and his post.
And again, don't be surprise that the mediocre of person, has not tasted food since daybreak and has got no idea as to where his breakfast meal, even as it is already noon, is gonna come from.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Prof Yemi Osibanjo: My CV / Personal Data. Is Open For Public Consumption / People's Gazette Believes That Old Men Pee From Their Asses..... / Why Attack Tinubu And Shield Amaechi?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.