Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,087 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

Brazilian Singer, Marília Mendonça Dies In Plane Crash On Her Way To A Concert - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Brazilian Singer, Marília Mendonça Dies In Plane Crash On Her Way To A Concert (48331 Views)

Plane Crash That Killed Marília Mendonça Turns 1 Year Today(photos) / Naira Marley Brought Mompha On Stage At A Concert (Video) / Future And Lori Harvey Arrive Lagos, Nigeria For A Concert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brazilian Singer, Marília Mendonça Dies In Plane Crash On Her Way To A Concert by 8stargeneral: 7:10am On Nov 13, 2021
So sad,life cut short
Re: Brazilian Singer, Marília Mendonça Dies In Plane Crash On Her Way To A Concert by BluntTheApostle(m): 7:10am On Nov 13, 2021
FarahAideed:
A quick look at the crash site and wreckage I can tell following things :

1 .The plane lost power to both engines long before the impact.

2 . The plane had empty fuel tank at the time of the crash .

3. The crash-land was a controlled glide with the propellers properly feathered for such approach.

4. I suspect this aircraft ran out of fuel because I know it doesn't have the ability to dump fuel .

No be only crash-land.

That is not a crash-land?

Why will the pilot crash-land on such hostile grounds?

That plane fell. Deceleration force must have killed everyone.

1 Like

Re: Brazilian Singer, Marília Mendonça Dies In Plane Crash On Her Way To A Concert by Alawode01(m): 7:10am On Nov 13, 2021
We love you but God love more, rest in peace.
Re: Brazilian Singer, Marília Mendonça Dies In Plane Crash On Her Way To A Concert by wealthyhenry(m): 7:11am On Nov 13, 2021
Righteousness2:
What a terrible death! Indeed Death has no respect for young or old.
Condolences to her Family.

This is why we must live this Life in the Conciousness of our Eternity at all times.

Because once we close our Eyes in Death,
it will not Matter how rich or poor you are.
It won't matter the Car you drove, the Jet you owned or how Connected you are.
It won't matter how Popular you were.

What will matter on that day is if you Have a Genuie relationship with JESUS Christ.

Heaven and Hell are Real Folks! People are entering them now! The Choice is in your Hands!

He who has ears let him hear...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Brazilian Singer, Marília Mendonça Dies In Plane Crash On Her Way To A Concert by BluntTheApostle(m): 7:14am On Nov 13, 2021
Vulcanheph:

Firstly, I suspect foul play somewhere...

Secondly, how come no one survived because the plane despite everything crashed in one piece, this could mean that the pilots probably glided the plane in the air after it ran out of fuel.

That plane fell.

Deceleration in planes is nothing any human body can survive. It knocks everyone unconscious, snaps the spinal cord, and everyone is dead even before the plane eventually crashes to the ground or rocks (as is the case of this one).
Re: Brazilian Singer, Marília Mendonça Dies In Plane Crash On Her Way To A Concert by oladipuposadeeq(m): 7:14am On Nov 13, 2021
One of the deadliest form of transport accidents is by air. The possibility of survival is very slim.
Re: Brazilian Singer, Marília Mendonça Dies In Plane Crash On Her Way To A Concert by femmywest(m): 7:15am On Nov 13, 2021
She just so happens to be wearing the black and white
checkered colour clothes on the day she died.Those who know what that means will understand what just happened.
Re: Brazilian Singer, Marília Mendonça Dies In Plane Crash On Her Way To A Concert by Befulfilled(f): 7:15am On Nov 13, 2021
Terrible. No one knows when it will happen.
Re: Brazilian Singer, Marília Mendonça Dies In Plane Crash On Her Way To A Concert by Dabliss02(m): 7:18am On Nov 13, 2021
R. I. P to the dead May her soul rest in peace.

God will watch over her son. He'll be great and successful
Re: Brazilian Singer, Marília Mendonça Dies In Plane Crash On Her Way To A Concert by crafteck(m): 7:20am On Nov 13, 2021
Nollywood, naija musicians, bbn pipu wey after popularity hope una see,small blue tick una go dey feel invincible, she had 41m followers and that doesn't ensure are tomorrow, Rip to her... Life is fickle, we be like candle in d wind.

2 Likes

Re: Brazilian Singer, Marília Mendonça Dies In Plane Crash On Her Way To A Concert by MondayOsunbor(m): 7:28am On Nov 13, 2021
Explorers:
The twin-engine Beech Aircraft took off from Goiânia and was headed to Caratinga when it crashed around 3:30 local time.

The wreckage of a small airplane that crashed with Brazilian country singer Marilia Mendonca, 26, is seen near a waterfall area in Piedade de Caratinga

The Military Fire Department of Minas Gerais said all five passengers were found dead inside the aircraft.

the pilot really really tried
Re: Brazilian Singer, Marília Mendonça Dies In Plane Crash On Her Way To A Concert by SirBunky85(m): 7:32am On Nov 13, 2021
FarahAideed:
A quick look at the crash site and wreckage I can tell following things :

1 .The plane lost power to both engines long before the impact.

2 . The plane had empty fuel tank at the time of the crash .

3. The crash-land was a controlled glide with the propellers properly feathered for such approach.

4. I suspect this aircraft ran out of fuel because I know it doesn't have the ability to dump fuel .
you forgot to add that Buhari incompetence caused the crash

1 Like

Re: Brazilian Singer, Marília Mendonça Dies In Plane Crash On Her Way To A Concert by ActuaRise696969: 7:36am On Nov 13, 2021
I do not believe this. It is 2021 years and humans can not still perfect flying vehicles?

Is that a single engine Cessna?
Re: Brazilian Singer, Marília Mendonça Dies In Plane Crash On Her Way To A Concert by Sokari29: 7:37am On Nov 13, 2021
Life is truly unfair if you ain't very rich or famous.... 4 people died but y'all commenting like it was just one soul that departed to d great beyond..... stop pretending hypocrites

1 Like

Re: Brazilian Singer, Marília Mendonça Dies In Plane Crash On Her Way To A Concert by AuroraB(f): 7:38am On Nov 13, 2021
TheMainMan:
May her soul rest in peace
Na only she die in this incident
Re: Brazilian Singer, Marília Mendonça Dies In Plane Crash On Her Way To A Concert by MrJames007: 7:41am On Nov 13, 2021
OhBritannia:
I am no Brazilian and i don't know her but i swear This just brought tears to my eyes cry cry especially the picture of her mom crying over the casket cry cry
Damm!!! You can feel the pains of the people that showed up, the pains and sadness was visible even from afar.

But if a crash didn't go up in flames, there were supposed to be survivors, i don't understand how they died.

I think a small private plane like this are supposed to have a huge airbag that can pop out automatically when the plane runs out of fuel mid Air.

Like immediately the plane runs out of gas, the chairs automatically pops up the airbag, incase there is a major crash landing on the ground.
The impact will be minimum on the passengers just like in cars but this one should be more technological advance.
I know they haven't thought of this but they can do it.
Why should fuel be allowed to run out on a plane in the first place I really don’t think it’s fuel.

1 Like

Re: Brazilian Singer, Marília Mendonça Dies In Plane Crash On Her Way To A Concert by olawonder(m): 7:41am On Nov 13, 2021
tellwisdom:
So no parachute to fly out? Or their mind went blank hearing the plane was misbehaving??

You just don’t parachutes out of just about any plane na undecided there are planes u can do that frm, not passenger planes… you’ll be dead right frm the exit if frm this sort of plane, plus fitting planes with parachutes mean plane with be carrying three times the capacity!
Re: Brazilian Singer, Marília Mendonça Dies In Plane Crash On Her Way To A Concert by olaszydaruma(m): 7:41am On Nov 13, 2021
Old news. May her soul rest in peace embarassed
Re: Brazilian Singer, Marília Mendonça Dies In Plane Crash On Her Way To A Concert by sylve11: 7:43am On Nov 13, 2021
Journey well Marilia... sad cool
Re: Brazilian Singer, Marília Mendonça Dies In Plane Crash On Her Way To A Concert by Billygee2u: 7:44am On Nov 13, 2021
Righteousness2:
What a terrible death! Indeed Death has no respect for young or old.
Condolences to her Family.

This is why we must live this Life in the Conciousness of our Eternity at all times.

Because once we close our Eyes in Death,
it will not Matter how rich or poor you are.
It won't matter the Car you drove, the Jet you owned or how Connected you are.
It won't matter how Popular you were.

What will matter on that day is if you Have a Genuie relationship with JESUS Christ.

Heaven and Hell are Real Folks! People are entering them now! The Choice is in your Hands!
Great message

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brazilian Singer, Marília Mendonça Dies In Plane Crash On Her Way To A Concert by MrJames007: 7:47am On Nov 13, 2021
tellwisdom:
So no parachute to fly out? Or their mind went blank hearing the plane was misbehaving??
These kind of planes don’t carry parachutes. How you want take jump out sef?
Re: Brazilian Singer, Marília Mendonça Dies In Plane Crash On Her Way To A Concert by Johel(m): 7:47am On Nov 13, 2021
Explorers:
Just an hour before the deadly crash, Mendonça uploaded a video to Twitter and Instagram that showed her pulling her suitcase and carrying her guitar before she boarded the flight.

Screen grab of a video posted by Brazilian country music singer Marília Mendonça an hour before she and four other people were killed in the crash.

She had 22 million subscribers on YouTube, 40 million followers on Instagram and more than eight million monthly listeners on Spotify.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10170723/Popular-Brazilian-singer-Mar-lia-Mendon-26-killed-four-plane-crash.html
Lalasticlala Mynd44

Chai...And evil people like Buhari still lives...this life no balance.
Re: Brazilian Singer, Marília Mendonça Dies In Plane Crash On Her Way To A Concert by CUMMAN: 7:48am On Nov 13, 2021
Bleep more bitches and get AIDs: https://up-to-down.net/78643/Guide
Re: Brazilian Singer, Marília Mendonça Dies In Plane Crash On Her Way To A Concert by pikechukwu6(m): 7:51am On Nov 13, 2021
Oh my God, may her soul rest in peace... My condolences to the family
Re: Brazilian Singer, Marília Mendonça Dies In Plane Crash On Her Way To A Concert by seaboyzen: 7:53am On Nov 13, 2021
Rip cry
Re: Brazilian Singer, Marília Mendonça Dies In Plane Crash On Her Way To A Concert by wink2015(m): 7:53am On Nov 13, 2021
May her soul rest in Peace.

Amen.
Re: Brazilian Singer, Marília Mendonça Dies In Plane Crash On Her Way To A Concert by Lamasta(m): 7:55am On Nov 13, 2021
Do sad RIP to her
Re: Brazilian Singer, Marília Mendonça Dies In Plane Crash On Her Way To A Concert by MrJames007: 7:56am On Nov 13, 2021
crafteck:
Nollywood, naija musicians, bbn pipu wey after popularity hope una see,small blue tick una go dey feel invincible, she had 41m followers and that doesn't ensure are tomorrow, Rip to her... Life is fickle, we be like candle in d wind.
How she stayed humble while taking those pix on board breaks me. cry
You for see poses if na our own celebs dey d private jet.
Re: Brazilian Singer, Marília Mendonça Dies In Plane Crash On Her Way To A Concert by BluntTheApostle(m): 7:59am On Nov 13, 2021
MondayOsunbor:

the pilot really really tried

I don't think it has anything to do with the pilot, although details are still sketchy.

But I am suspecting it hit something, and bellied (like drop or fall), reminiscent of the plane crash of Rocky Marciano.
Re: Brazilian Singer, Marília Mendonça Dies In Plane Crash On Her Way To A Concert by victorazy(m): 8:02am On Nov 13, 2021
This impact is not enough to kill, probably shock killed her. RIP to her.
Re: Brazilian Singer, Marília Mendonça Dies In Plane Crash On Her Way To A Concert by xspykex(m): 8:04am On Nov 13, 2021
25 to life

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See How Juliet Ibrahim Humiliated Female Fan Who Said She Is More Than 35yrs(Pic / Apostle Johnson Suleman’s Shoes In These Photos / Zinoleesky and Mohbad Arrested By NDLEA At Their Residence (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.