Stats: 3,154,483 members, 7,823,119 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

Brazilian Singer, Marília Mendonça Dies In Plane Crash On Her Way To A Concert - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Brazilian Singer, Marília Mendonça Dies In Plane Crash On Her Way To A Concert (48337 Views)

Plane Crash That Killed Marília Mendonça Turns 1 Year Today(photos) / Naira Marley Brought Mompha On Stage At A Concert (Video) / Future And Lori Harvey Arrive Lagos, Nigeria For A Concert (2) (3) (4)

Re: Brazilian Singer, Marília Mendonça Dies In Plane Crash On Her Way To A Concert by OhBritannia(m): 4:34am On Nov 13, 2021
I am no Brazilian and i don't know her but i swear This just brought tears to my eyes cry cry especially the picture of her mom crying over the casket cry cry
Damm!!! You can feel the pains of the people that showed up, the pains and sadness was visible even from afar.

But if a crash didn't go up in flames, there were supposed to be survivors, i don't understand how they died.

I think a small private plane like this are supposed to have a huge airbag that can pop out automatically when the plane runs out of fuel mid Air.

Like immediately the plane runs out of gas, the chairs automatically pops up the airbag, incase there is a major crash landing on the ground.
The impact will be minimum on the passengers just like in cars but this one should be more technological advance.
I know they haven't thought of this but they can do it.

Re: Brazilian Singer, Marília Mendonça Dies In Plane Crash On Her Way To A Concert by SKYHIGHfx: 6:04am On Nov 13, 2021
Righteousness2:
What a terrible death! Indeed Death has no respect for young or old.
Condolences to her Family.

This is why we must live this Life in the Conciousness of our Eternity at all times.

Because once we close our Eyes in Death,
it will not Matter how rich or poor you are.
It won't matter the Car you drove, the Jet you owned or how Connected you are.
It won't matter how Popular you were.

What will matter on that day is if you Have a Genuie relationship with JESUS Christ.

Heaven and Hell are Real Folks! People are entering them now! The Choice is in your Hands!

Bro have u been to hell or heaven before?

Re: Brazilian Singer, Marília Mendonça Dies In Plane Crash On Her Way To A Concert by Michoco(m): 6:05am On Nov 13, 2021
emmabest2000:
Too much plane crashed these days,
Technology is failing humans

But then we go still dey fly shaa grin

Abeg I wan dey fly with you bro.

Re: Brazilian Singer, Marília Mendonça Dies In Plane Crash On Her Way To A Concert by Antoeni(m): 6:06am On Nov 13, 2021
Brazilian Tiwa Salvage, RIP
Re: Brazilian Singer, Marília Mendonça Dies In Plane Crash On Her Way To A Concert by Nobody: 6:12am On Nov 13, 2021
My fear for plane ehn?

Sad.
Re: Brazilian Singer, Marília Mendonça Dies In Plane Crash On Her Way To A Concert by gambia(m): 6:12am On Nov 13, 2021
FarahAideed:

Yes he really put the plane down well despite tupsy turvy environment...The entire wreckage intact in one spot.. Na shock definitely kill dem

I will rather close my eyes than seeing the plane touch ground finally, it may reduce the shock, my opinion though. What's your thought?
Re: Brazilian Singer, Marília Mendonça Dies In Plane Crash On Her Way To A Concert by meobizy(f): 6:14am On Nov 13, 2021
Who?
Re: Brazilian Singer, Marília Mendonça Dies In Plane Crash On Her Way To A Concert by Missyajoke(f): 6:15am On Nov 13, 2021
May her soul rest in perfect peace
Re: Brazilian Singer, Marília Mendonça Dies In Plane Crash On Her Way To A Concert by gambia(m): 6:16am On Nov 13, 2021
Mercychen:
My fear for plane ehn?

Sad.

The height alone is scaring.
Re: Brazilian Singer, Marília Mendonça Dies In Plane Crash On Her Way To A Concert by Nobody: 6:17am On Nov 13, 2021
gambia:

The height alone is scaring.

Everything about it is just so scary.
Re: Brazilian Singer, Marília Mendonça Dies In Plane Crash On Her Way To A Concert by Dshocker(m): 6:19am On Nov 13, 2021
This was since last week
Re: Brazilian Singer, Marília Mendonça Dies In Plane Crash On Her Way To A Concert by alfred007(m): 6:20am On Nov 13, 2021
May her soul rest in peace
Re: Brazilian Singer, Marília Mendonça Dies In Plane Crash On Her Way To A Concert by lkillbrokehoes: 6:22am On Nov 13, 2021
This life no just balance at all, something must kill people everyday, if only they knew that they will leave the earth that day, may will never die untimely. may their souls rest in peace.
Re: Brazilian Singer, Marília Mendonça Dies In Plane Crash On Her Way To A Concert by CSTRR: 6:29am On Nov 13, 2021
FarahAideed:
A quick look at the crash site and wreckage I can tell following things :

1 .The plane lost power to both engines long before the impact.

2 . The plane had empty fuel tank at the time of the crash .

3. The crash-land was a controlled glide with the propellers properly feathered for such approach.

4. I suspect this aircraft ran out of fuel because I know it doesn't have the ability to dump fuel .
Then that is criminal negligence.

A plane should not run out of fuel in the air.

Re: Brazilian Singer, Marília Mendonça Dies In Plane Crash On Her Way To A Concert by omotoshodontee1: 6:39am On Nov 13, 2021
It kinda hard to believe there are no survivors in dat minimal wreckage..R.I.P

Re: Brazilian Singer, Marília Mendonça Dies In Plane Crash On Her Way To A Concert by Gee64: 6:41am On Nov 13, 2021
Old age is a gift from God oh.

We must learn to cherish every moment of our lives and give God the Glory for His Saving Grace.

Those who ask for war are not appreciative of God's Divine Gift that man should enjoy life living in peace with one another.

May the Soul of the departed Rest In Peace.

Re: Brazilian Singer, Marília Mendonça Dies In Plane Crash On Her Way To A Concert by yusluvad(m): 6:42am On Nov 13, 2021
Very pathetic. She's really loved by her people. Rest on Marílïa.

BRAZIL WILL MISS YOU... embarassed embarassed
Re: Brazilian Singer, Marília Mendonça Dies In Plane Crash On Her Way To A Concert by africandollar: 6:45am On Nov 13, 2021
Another Aaliyah-type incident? I wouldn't be surprised if na overload cause this wahala now. RIP. cry

Re: Brazilian Singer, Marília Mendonça Dies In Plane Crash On Her Way To A Concert by Lilimax(f): 6:46am On Nov 13, 2021
Such a young destiny cut short. cry
It shall never be well with the devil
Re: Brazilian Singer, Marília Mendonça Dies In Plane Crash On Her Way To A Concert by Crixxx: 6:46am On Nov 13, 2021
Plane crashes still occur despite all the technological advancement and safety rules?. Rip to her
Re: Brazilian Singer, Marília Mendonça Dies In Plane Crash On Her Way To A Concert by Vulcanheph(m): 6:50am On Nov 13, 2021
Someone should tell Walk4brazil about this thread... I'm just surprised he wasn't the one to break this news first.

Re: Brazilian Singer, Marília Mendonça Dies In Plane Crash On Her Way To A Concert by Moscojamug: 6:53am On Nov 13, 2021
May her soul rest in peace
Re: Brazilian Singer, Marília Mendonça Dies In Plane Crash On Her Way To A Concert by lichocho(m): 6:54am On Nov 13, 2021
NairalandMD:

exactly my thought, the pilot really tried but nah impact shock go kill em (heart attack)... coz the plane noh really crash like that nah
true...d plane no too scatter
Re: Brazilian Singer, Marília Mendonça Dies In Plane Crash On Her Way To A Concert by Bonab: 6:54am On Nov 13, 2021
Plane crash is a terrible way to die. Hardly do people survive such crash.

May we live a better life fearing no death.
Re: Brazilian Singer, Marília Mendonça Dies In Plane Crash On Her Way To A Concert by Vulcanheph(m): 6:55am On Nov 13, 2021
FarahAideed:
A quick look at the crash site and wreckage I can tell following things :

1 .The plane lost power to both engines long before the impact.

2 . The plane had empty fuel tank at the time of the crash .

3. The crash-land was a controlled glide with the propellers properly feathered for such approach.

4. I suspect this aircraft ran out of fuel because I know it doesn't have the ability to dump fuel .
Firstly, I suspect foul play somewhere...

Secondly, how come no one survived because the plane despite everything crashed in one piece, this could mean that the pilots probably glided the plane in the air after it ran out of fuel.

Re: Brazilian Singer, Marília Mendonça Dies In Plane Crash On Her Way To A Concert by DSC7: 6:57am On Nov 13, 2021
Rip to her cry cry.....
Re: Brazilian Singer, Marília Mendonça Dies In Plane Crash On Her Way To A Concert by Btruth: 7:01am On Nov 13, 2021
This is so sad. cry
Re: Brazilian Singer, Marília Mendonça Dies In Plane Crash On Her Way To A Concert by divinitybillz(m): 7:02am On Nov 13, 2021
Explorers:
Just an hour before the deadly crash, Mendonça uploaded a video to Twitter and Instagram that showed her pulling her suitcase and carrying her guitar before she boarded the flight.

Screen grab of a video posted by Brazilian country music singer Marília Mendonça an hour before she and four other people were killed in the crash.

She had 22 million subscribers on YouTube, 40 million followers on Instagram and more than eight million monthly listeners on Spotify.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10170723/Popular-Brazilian-singer-Mar-lia-Mendon-26-killed-four-plane-crash.html
Lalasticlala Mynd44

One of the ways the rich die.
Re: Brazilian Singer, Marília Mendonça Dies In Plane Crash On Her Way To A Concert by muheeb01(m): 7:02am On Nov 13, 2021
This is sad rip to her
Re: Brazilian Singer, Marília Mendonça Dies In Plane Crash On Her Way To A Concert by Reggaemich(m): 7:03am On Nov 13, 2021
Vulcanheph:
Someone should tell Walk4brazil about this thread... I'm just surprised he wasn't the one to break this news first
Walk4brazil first posted the news

But it was not detailed like the Above

Re: Brazilian Singer, Marília Mendonça Dies In Plane Crash On Her Way To A Concert by Thegreat97: 7:06am On Nov 13, 2021
We are still in the business of writing curriculum vitae, résumé, business proposal, business plan, letter of intent/personal statement for your masters degree.
All of these come with a cheap price.
Re: Brazilian Singer, Marília Mendonça Dies In Plane Crash On Her Way To A Concert by bewla(m): 7:07am On Nov 13, 2021
Explorers:
A convoy with the body of Brazilian singer Marilia Mendonca is seen before her wake at Arena Goiania sports centre, in Goiania, state of Goias, Brazil.

Ruth Moreira Dias, mother of Brazilian singer, Marília Mendonça, leans over her daughter's coffin at a wake on Saturday.

A sea of mourners overlook Mendonça's casket during her wake at the Arena Goiania sports centre, in Goiania
Fans started lining up at dawn outside the 15,000-capacity arena where large floral arrangements were arriving in a steady stream, AFP reported.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10170723/Popular-Brazilian-singer-Mar-lia-Mendon-26-killed-four-plane-crash.html

BBNaija: I Go Die Supports Efe With His Cadillac Escalade / Portable Celebrates After American Embassy Approved His US Visa (video) / Kemi Afolabi Flaunts Her Husband And Daughter In Adorable Photo