Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,227 members, 7,829,389 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

Man Fights With 2 Girls In Abuja After Sleeping With Them & Refused To Pay - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Fights With 2 Girls In Abuja After Sleeping With Them & Refused To Pay (63563 Views)

Man Fights His Bestie In Ogun For Sleeping With His Fiancée / 5 Guys Drug And Rape 2 Girls They Met Via Facebook In Lagos - Photos / Man Fights Armed Robber For Stealing Girlfriend’s Phone, Collects His Gun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Fights With 2 Girls In Abuja After Sleeping With Them & Refused To Pay by Nobody: 11:18am On Nov 13, 2021
Maybe they didn't fulfill their own side of the bargain.

How will you carry 2 girls you don't know ?

Dem don scam him...
Re: Man Fights With 2 Girls In Abuja After Sleeping With Them & Refused To Pay by pickatyoubackup: 11:20am On Nov 13, 2021
Girls that say common anything do not have that thing.
Re: Man Fights With 2 Girls In Abuja After Sleeping With Them & Refused To Pay by Adakintroy: 11:20am On Nov 13, 2021
Officially no law regulate that sector. God no put hand goverment no put hand. Everyone de free there or tied depending.

Resist the temptation to shook mouth put.
Re: Man Fights With 2 Girls In Abuja After Sleeping With Them & Refused To Pay by Legendoo: 11:21am On Nov 13, 2021
Lol, a whole 2 Nigerian girl's are not worth more than 32 EUR for the whole night for party.

I wonder what they'll do for 60 EUR.

Those girls are probably in the Uni or graduates, yet people can't see how fcked southerners are.

2 Likes

Re: Man Fights With 2 Girls In Abuja After Sleeping With Them & Refused To Pay by Irennediva(f): 11:22am On Nov 13, 2021
This runs girl resembles Zzor and her friend shocked shocked

The future is Female shocked shocked shocked

7 Likes

Re: Man Fights With 2 Girls In Abuja After Sleeping With Them & Refused To Pay by Agugbadin: 11:23am On Nov 13, 2021
Donald Trump said it then.
Re: Man Fights With 2 Girls In Abuja After Sleeping With Them & Refused To Pay by jpride(m): 11:23am On Nov 13, 2021
LatestgistTv:
There was mild drama in an Abuja hotel after a young man had intimacy with two runs girls and refused to pay them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CYu88XwltgI&t=9s
Why is everybody calling the man useless?
Are the girls useful?

Las las na d women enjoy d sex pass d man.... I just wonder why it's like a norm that a man gatz pay even wen such agreement wasn't reached. Wasting money for ordinary smelling hole

5 Likes

Re: Man Fights With 2 Girls In Abuja After Sleeping With Them & Refused To Pay by Nobody: 11:25am On Nov 13, 2021
Karlovych:
embarassed embarassed Shameless afonj..
They will kill you oh cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Man Fights With 2 Girls In Abuja After Sleeping With Them & Refused To Pay by ITbomb(m): 11:26am On Nov 13, 2021
I dey always wonder o, if from packaging, I gree 10k, then the hole come dey too wide with no enjoyment, must I pay for wetin I no enjoy?

Thank you lawd, I'm not a wayward child

1 Like

Re: Man Fights With 2 Girls In Abuja After Sleeping With Them & Refused To Pay by Nobody: 11:28am On Nov 13, 2021
Useless men! The day you stopped paying for sex and patronizing these whores, na de day wey i go know say una don geh sense!
Re: Man Fights With 2 Girls In Abuja After Sleeping With Them & Refused To Pay by rajiedreez: 11:28am On Nov 13, 2021
Shior, everybody shameless
Re: Man Fights With 2 Girls In Abuja After Sleeping With Them & Refused To Pay by Stephenofu: 11:28am On Nov 13, 2021
We are currently working on a program targeted at unemployed or underemployed graduates with basic computer skill whereby they could work at their own space and pace.

Minimum pay is 50k monthly! You may signify interest if you care or know someone who needs it.

Send a mail to temitopeadeolabisi@gmail.com to be added to a work group! subject your mail "work group"

NB: if you are not computer savvy, you will be trained.
Re: Man Fights With 2 Girls In Abuja After Sleeping With Them & Refused To Pay by KarinaLove(f): 11:28am On Nov 13, 2021
Every day, it's Men and Runs girls
Other days, it's husbands and side chicks....

I don tire.

Can't these men zip up and wait till marriage?

Fornication and Adultery have become the order of the day in the lives of these Men.

What did the Bible say about these two evils that you engage in without fear

The sad part is, every Fornicator is a Potential Adulterer 100%.

You can't run away from it darling. It's in you.

2 Likes

Re: Man Fights With 2 Girls In Abuja After Sleeping With Them & Refused To Pay by Nobody: 11:30am On Nov 13, 2021
Threeesome gone wrong! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Man Fights With 2 Girls In Abuja After Sleeping With Them & Refused To Pay by Kingcalls: 11:31am On Nov 13, 2021
paulolee:
useless man...beating n fighting with d same girls dt once gave u joy d last nite bcoz u no wan pay...
if u ask around, u go notice say no b him first time be dis...I heard of a guy like dt in lag, he would lodge girls in expensive hotel in Lagos just to show class n deny dm cash after d sex..
wen asked, he would say he is out of cash or say d babe naim suppose pay am for d nice treat in a classy hotel, afterall dey both enjoyed d sex na

But the man is right...unless if they agreed that he was gonna pay after the deed.... some women , when they see ur expensive lifestyle, they wud wanna take advantage... if they planned to charge u 20k, they wud now say 100k... some after an agreed price will wanna change it for u saying stuff like u over 4kd them just cis they have seen that u have more than they projected .. . And also women enjoy sex as much as men do or even more than men do... I dont know y men pay women for sex to be honest... men should stop simping towards women cis women take advantage...

I once met a very beautiful model in a club here in V.i very pretty, slim and tall , light complexion ... after the dance and drinks and gist , I took her back to my place , as she see level , she said I will give her 100k ... I told her that its not like 4k de hungry me , that I just wanted a companion for the night but no sex ...told her I will give her 20k without sex , and I can call a cab for her and also pay the cab to any of her destination... told her if she wants to leave she can, I counted 30k gave her and that she cud leave... she told me that it was 1 am and that it was late already...I told her the night is still young, she can meet someone else that night.... she told me she's a student of convenant University and she came out with her friends to have fun for the weekend ... she said she will leave in the morning... we slept on the same bed...as I was drifting into sleep... she started touching me , I woke up and she started kissing me...I told her I dint wanna have sex and I wasn't ready to give her money she asked for.... she started touching me , saying she is damn too Hot and hvnt had sex since she abd her bobo started having issues.... that i should forget about the money and just 4k her , we 4kd good , she left the next morning back to school... she calls me atimes on vid call when she's in school ... we have 4kd like 5 times after that day and she never asked for money...she just wanted satisfaction....until she reconciled with her bobo.... thats when it stopped.... tho we still 4kd one other time cos the bobo travelled.... imagine if I mugu come give am the 100k cos she be very fine girl... naso I for gok.... if woman see say u no send sex with am, she will most likely 4k u without requesting for anything, especially if u can satisfy her good

13 Likes

Re: Man Fights With 2 Girls In Abuja After Sleeping With Them & Refused To Pay by 0jexiy0: 11:32am On Nov 13, 2021

Hey Fellow Nairalander's;
Whats-app Me On;
0 9 1 3 2 2 4 8 4 5 5

IF YOU PLAY FOOTBALL BETTING,
Let's Win Together With Single TWO-ODD# KICKOFF TONIGHT!!!
Re: Man Fights With 2 Girls In Abuja After Sleeping With Them & Refused To Pay by bjtinz: 11:34am On Nov 13, 2021
Adakintroy:
Officially no law regulate that sector. God no put hand goverment no put hand. Everyone de free there or tied depending.

Resist the temptation to shook mouth put.

There is a law already. FYI prostitution is illegal in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Man Fights With 2 Girls In Abuja After Sleeping With Them & Refused To Pay by Bmaster(m): 11:34am On Nov 13, 2021
Bodmum:
this guy is a hero
Maka chi.
I dey tell u.

But of a truth,na the balance Dem dey drag,not the whole of the money
Re: Man Fights With 2 Girls In Abuja After Sleeping With Them & Refused To Pay by Toluwanise247(m): 11:39am On Nov 13, 2021
God forgive me oooo. I think pussy is free
Re: Man Fights With 2 Girls In Abuja After Sleeping With Them & Refused To Pay by QuickStandard: 11:40am On Nov 13, 2021
Women of our generation no even get shame again.
See people daughters.... Spits.
And to the guy wey go carry 2 ashawo, without paying. I pity you... Tueh
LatestgistTv:
There was mild drama in an Abuja hotel after a young man had intimacy with two runs girls and refused to pay them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CYu88XwltgI&t=9s

1 Like

Re: Man Fights With 2 Girls In Abuja After Sleeping With Them & Refused To Pay by Lee99: 11:43am On Nov 13, 2021
KarinaLove:
Every day, it's Men and Runs girls
Other days, it's husbands and side chicks....

I don tire.

Can't these men zip up and wait till marriage?

Fornication and Adultery have become the order of the day in the lives of these Men.

What did the Bible say about these two evils that you engage in without fear

The sad part is, every Fornicator is a Potential Adulterer 100%.

You can't run away from it darling. It's in you.

Shut up you antelope, so the men are fornicating with spirits abi? Useless gender always blame men but never yourselves, what does the bible also say about harlotry?

2 Likes

Re: Man Fights With 2 Girls In Abuja After Sleeping With Them & Refused To Pay by DisLifeSha: 11:44am On Nov 13, 2021
and also learned to self service because of std
Cokahot:
Whoever video them are fools, baztads what is the recorder also doing at hotel door. That's why I self-service and fuc k whoever I want to cos 99% of these girls are runs girls.
Re: Man Fights With 2 Girls In Abuja After Sleeping With Them & Refused To Pay by DWJOBScom(m): 11:49am On Nov 13, 2021
LatestgistTv:

Hahaha, this one off me

E commot battery join

1 Like

Re: Man Fights With 2 Girls In Abuja After Sleeping With Them & Refused To Pay by KarinaLove(f): 11:50am On Nov 13, 2021
Lee99:

Shut up you antelope, so the men are fornicating with spirits abi? Useless gender always blame men but never yourselves, what does the bible also say about harlotry?

I don't reply such immature mentions from 20yr olds but I won't skip this one.

The moment your gender stops creating a monetary demand for a commodity, there won't be a business enterprise for it's targeted suppliers.

Know that and know peace darling.

Now this is how to respond to comments on an annoymous forum.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Fights With 2 Girls In Abuja After Sleeping With Them & Refused To Pay by Seun360(m): 11:51am On Nov 13, 2021
Find out, na Igbo girls. Prostitution is a way of life for them.

No iota of shame in them.

4 Likes

Re: Man Fights With 2 Girls In Abuja After Sleeping With Them & Refused To Pay by mutantninja: 11:52am On Nov 13, 2021
Kingcalls:

But the man is right...unless if they agreed that he was gonna pay after the deed.... some women , when they see ur expensive lifestyle, they wud wanna take advantage... if they planned to charge u 20k, they wud now say 100k... some after an agreed price will wanna change it for u saying stuff like u over 4kd them just cis they have seen that u have more than they projected .. . And also women enjoy sex as much as men do or even more than men do... I dont know y men pay women for sex to be honest... men should stop simping towards women cis women take advantage...

I once met a very beautiful model in a club here in V.i very pretty, slim and tall , light complexion ... after the dance and drinks and gist , I took her back to my place , as she see level , she said I will give her 100k ... I told her that its not like 4k de hungry me , that I just wanted a companion for the night but no sex ...told her I will give her 20k without sex , and I can call a cab for her and also pay the cab to any of her destination... told her if she wants to leave she can, I counted 30k gave her and that she cud leave... she told me that it was 1 am and that it was late already...I told her the night is still young, she can meet someone else that night.... she told me she's a student of convenant University and she came out with her friends to have fun for the weekend ... she said she will leave in the morning... we slept on the same bed...as I was drifting into sleep... she started touching me , I woke up and she started kissing me...I told her I dint wanna have sex and I wasn't ready to give her money she asked for.... she started touching me , saying she is damn too Hot and hvnt had sex since she abd her bobo started having issues.... that i should forget about the money and just 4k her , we 4kd good , she left the next morning back to school... she calls me atimes on vid call when she's in school ... we have 4kd like 5 times after that day and she never asked for money...she just wanted satisfaction....until she reconciled with her bobo.... thats when it stopped.... tho we still 4kd one other time cos the bobo travelled.... imagine if I mugu come give am the 100k cos she be very fine girl... naso I for gok.... if woman see say u no send sex with am, she will most likely 4k u without requesting for anything, especially if u can satisfy her good
Same scenario bro... this girl literally raped me (she gave me head without my consent on two different occasions)... doesn’t request for money , she keeps talking shit and she may very well be mentally unstable and always talking psychotic.. had to cut her off and blocked her off my WhatsApp and now I’m scared for my life.. if you don’t see me post here for a while then you know who got me.. I’m prepared tho ! If you’re a guy with the bag better run from girls like this ... never ends well...
Re: Man Fights With 2 Girls In Abuja After Sleeping With Them & Refused To Pay by Theunbothered: 11:52am On Nov 13, 2021
All this over small intimacy
Re: Man Fights With 2 Girls In Abuja After Sleeping With Them & Refused To Pay by Oduduwa707: 11:54am On Nov 13, 2021
barnaby04:
This is nothing but irresponsibility taken to its peak. I don't understand what would make a young man sleep with a runs girl and not want to pay for the service he enjoyed.

Dem both enjoy am abeg
Re: Man Fights With 2 Girls In Abuja After Sleeping With Them & Refused To Pay by Aarenasbaba(m): 11:55am On Nov 13, 2021
Bad life

1 Like

Re: Man Fights With 2 Girls In Abuja After Sleeping With Them & Refused To Pay by Lee99: 11:57am On Nov 13, 2021
KarinaLove:

I don't reply such immature mentions from 20yr olds but I won't skip this one.

The moment your gender stops creating a monetary demand for a commodity, there won't be a business enterprise for it's targeted suppliers.

Know that and know peace darling.

Now this is how to respond to comments on an annoymous forum.

Lmfao we create monetary demands? Wow you must be so dense.
I see a girl at a club, we make eye contact we start to talk flirt, one thing leads to another we go home and have sex in the morning she demands to be paid for the sex and all of a sudden its a mans fault? You are obviously not well traveled, in saner climes its called a One Night Stand and nobody pays anybody half the time you wake up and the girl is already gone and you didn't even catch her name or her number, poverty has reduced the average Nigerian girl to do runs, know this and know peace. Shalom

6 Likes

Re: Man Fights With 2 Girls In Abuja After Sleeping With Them & Refused To Pay by Originalsly: 12:04pm On Nov 13, 2021
blowjohn:

How can u say he is right for not paying for the sex ?
Was that the agreement he had with those gals ?

It shock me how so many think this way.... it is right not to pay a prostitute for sex because they both enjoyed it.... as if a prostitute ever enjoys sex with her customer. Foolish people everywhere.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

#EndSARS: Protesters In Aba Launch Counter-Attack On Soldiers (Video) / Man Whose Son Has Days To Live In Rivers State Absconds After N70m Was Raised / Ondo Polytechnic Student Kills His Girlfriend (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.