Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,492 members, 7,830,486 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

Man Fights With 2 Girls In Abuja After Sleeping With Them & Refused To Pay - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Fights With 2 Girls In Abuja After Sleeping With Them & Refused To Pay (63571 Views)

Man Fights His Bestie In Ogun For Sleeping With His Fiancée / 5 Guys Drug And Rape 2 Girls They Met Via Facebook In Lagos - Photos / Man Fights Armed Robber For Stealing Girlfriend’s Phone, Collects His Gun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Fights With 2 Girls In Abuja After Sleeping With Them & Refused To Pay by mechanics(m): 1:18pm On Nov 13, 2021
And he thinks he's enjoying life that way.
Re: Man Fights With 2 Girls In Abuja After Sleeping With Them & Refused To Pay by Nobody: 1:27pm On Nov 13, 2021
Is only the people in the video that knows exactly what transpired between them.
Re: Man Fights With 2 Girls In Abuja After Sleeping With Them & Refused To Pay by BobbyJ1800: 1:43pm On Nov 13, 2021
Bodmum:
it's not easy to satisfy a lady not talking of 2. This guy is a hero. Hitting two useless hoes at same time, jumping from one to another. Respects!!!

He needs a trophy....
badt guy.. grin
Re: Man Fights With 2 Girls In Abuja After Sleeping With Them & Refused To Pay by iamL(f): 1:55pm On Nov 13, 2021
The world is so messed up.
Re: Man Fights With 2 Girls In Abuja After Sleeping With Them & Refused To Pay by UndauntedYOCA(f): 1:56pm On Nov 13, 2021
dangoteinlaw:
and you actually believe a full grown man will call a girl for sex without having money with him? You and i know what's happening there and seeing how u are defending, i am even suspecting you are one lol
Suspect for all I care, I don't owe you an explanation in any way. There are people who do that, they might have money and not pay just like the way you can run legit business, someone will patronise you and either pay a bit or not pay at all.
Re: Man Fights With 2 Girls In Abuja After Sleeping With Them & Refused To Pay by Oricha79(m): 2:18pm On Nov 13, 2021
Why dey no do pay before service na?
Re: Man Fights With 2 Girls In Abuja After Sleeping With Them & Refused To Pay by Hassanmaye(m): 2:30pm On Nov 13, 2021
modsfucker:
Wayward life! Few minutes of joy and hard-earned reputation is gone.
Hahahhahahaha
Re: Man Fights With 2 Girls In Abuja After Sleeping With Them & Refused To Pay by dangoteinlaw: 2:54pm On Nov 13, 2021
UndauntedYOCA:

Suspect for all I care, I don't owe you an explanation in any way. There are people who do that, they might have money and not pay just like the way you can run legit business, someone will patronise you and either pay a bit or not pay at all.
try violation of contract. You girls do it alot, trying to bill him more coz you think he is rich. the life is sweet until you fall into a much more despirate hands. Continue
Re: Man Fights With 2 Girls In Abuja After Sleeping With Them & Refused To Pay by Akharmony: 3:21pm On Nov 13, 2021
most of this girl deh sell Bad market.. In most cases what you see is not what you get.

1 Like

Re: Man Fights With 2 Girls In Abuja After Sleeping With Them & Refused To Pay by gbagyiza: 3:26pm On Nov 13, 2021
Bodmum:
it's not easy to satisfy a lady not talking of 2. This guy is a hero. Hitting two useless hoes at same time, jumping from one to another. Respects!!!

So, you meant what you just posted above, giving respect to somebody who has taken the path of self-destruction. No hope in Nigeria bc the problem is not politicians but the leaders of tomorrow has lost focus.
Re: Man Fights With 2 Girls In Abuja After Sleeping With Them & Refused To Pay by Ugandatales: 3:26pm On Nov 13, 2021
Most people didn't watch the video. He said he told them to go back after they came to the hotel and he saw them...probably they used heavily edited pictures in their profiles. He also said he didn't tough them...as in, he didn't have sex with them.

1 Like

Re: Man Fights With 2 Girls In Abuja After Sleeping With Them & Refused To Pay by Ugandatales: 3:28pm On Nov 13, 2021
Kobicove:
They should start doing pay before service grin

If you watched the video, you will hear the part where the guy said he didn't touch them. They weren't what he ordered, and when he told them to go back, they insisted he must still pay them.

1 Like

Re: Man Fights With 2 Girls In Abuja After Sleeping With Them & Refused To Pay by Hassanmaye(m): 4:27pm On Nov 13, 2021
WibusJaga:

If you sit down to soberly reflect on this type of wayward lifestyle, you will realise that it is dishonorable, expensive, risky, problematic, unhealthy etc & definitely not worth the perceived enjoyment at the end of it all.
A word is enough for the wise.
ar
Let me know have you pass this stage before advising us? I want to take your advice serious but why do men pay 1m in Lagos sef
Re: Man Fights With 2 Girls In Abuja After Sleeping With Them & Refused To Pay by jpride(m): 4:54pm On Nov 13, 2021
MrNipplesLover:

You're right.

Good men plenty.

Good men are the men that won't attempt to chop free toto.

That's my point.

It's not a must a man asks to copulate with a woman before he can help.

But if he chooses to have sex with her, he MUST pay for it.

Good men won't chop free food.... This, to me, is a criminal act and such a man must be cursed.

I hail u, sis.
There's no common sense at all
Re: Man Fights With 2 Girls In Abuja After Sleeping With Them & Refused To Pay by CALCULUS16: 5:55pm On Nov 13, 2021
kingxsamz:
Old news. You people are not current.
leave them, they are voltage cheesy
Re: Man Fights With 2 Girls In Abuja After Sleeping With Them & Refused To Pay by bab22: 6:07pm On Nov 13, 2021
Ashawo nor be work
Re: Man Fights With 2 Girls In Abuja After Sleeping With Them & Refused To Pay by AlphaMale666: 7:00pm On Nov 13, 2021
MrNipplesLover:
That's a criminal act.

I hate hearing or reading this kind of shiit.

It's same as terrorism in my eyes.

How dare u wanna fvck for free?

U don't do that bullshiitt here, u beautiful bastard! angry

Anyone wey dey fvck for free, u are a criminal and Ogun suppose use ur blood wash legs.

DO NOT ATTEMPT TO FVCK FOR FREE, motherfvckers.... angry
see this Mumu, it's ppl like you that make this Mumu girl's feel entitled. Sex is free, nobody should pay anyone for an act you both enjoyed. What rubbish!
Re: Man Fights With 2 Girls In Abuja After Sleeping With Them & Refused To Pay by Lightorder: 7:53pm On Nov 13, 2021
Cokahot:
Whoever video them are fools, baztads what is the recorder also doing at hotel door. That's why I self-service and fuc k whoever I want to cos 99% of these girls are runs girls.
Useless
Re: Man Fights With 2 Girls In Abuja After Sleeping With Them & Refused To Pay by Guzx: 8:41pm On Nov 13, 2021
Really
Re: Man Fights With 2 Girls In Abuja After Sleeping With Them & Refused To Pay by budusky05(m): 9:32pm On Nov 13, 2021
Over 70 % of Nigerian girls na ashawo with no shame in their eyes
Main while the girls that videod are runs girls too in another room. Hope they get paid
Re: Man Fights With 2 Girls In Abuja After Sleeping With Them & Refused To Pay by MrNipplesLover(m): 10:14pm On Nov 13, 2021
AlphaMale666:
[s]see this Mumu, it's ppl like you that make this Mumu girl's feel entitled. Sex is free, nobody should pay anyone for an act you both enjoyed. What rubbish![/s]
Re: Man Fights With 2 Girls In Abuja After Sleeping With Them & Refused To Pay by MrNipplesLover(m): 10:15pm On Nov 13, 2021
jpride:

There's no common sense at all

To you, there's no common sense.

Stay blessed, bro.
Re: Man Fights With 2 Girls In Abuja After Sleeping With Them & Refused To Pay by blackslayer: 12:40am On Nov 14, 2021
I DON'T RESPECT ANY MAN THAT DOESN'T PAY FOR PUSSY!
Re: Man Fights With 2 Girls In Abuja After Sleeping With Them & Refused To Pay by favy19(f): 6:59am On Nov 14, 2021
Kingpele lolpost=107576951:
Wickedness, you will reap whatever u sow ,I don't know why people are just too ignorant to what life is all about,the man is wrong for having sex with someone he is not legally married to,but he is right for refusing to pay for sex ,sex is for companionship and procreation ,it is not meant to be payed for, the body belongs to God ,it doesn't belong to us ,God gave us brain,wisdom and strength to be able to think and do that which is beneficial to humanity and get blessed with money from humanity with your dignity and honour as image and likeness of God intact..men stop paying for sex or waste money through dating and immorality..rather get married and take care of your wife and children as God designed it to be..
Re: Man Fights With 2 Girls In Abuja After Sleeping With Them & Refused To Pay by favy19(f): 6:59am On Nov 14, 2021
[quote author=favy19 post=107600263][/quote]na wa ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Whose Son Has Days To Live In Rivers State Absconds After N70m Was Raised / Ondo Polytechnic Student Kills His Girlfriend (photo) / Thugs Break Warehouse In Monkey Village Maza Maza, Cart Away COVID19 Palliatives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.