Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,446 members, 7,830,226 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

Man Fights With 2 Girls In Abuja After Sleeping With Them & Refused To Pay - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Fights With 2 Girls In Abuja After Sleeping With Them & Refused To Pay (63568 Views)

Man Fights His Bestie In Ogun For Sleeping With His Fiancée / 5 Guys Drug And Rape 2 Girls They Met Via Facebook In Lagos - Photos / Man Fights Armed Robber For Stealing Girlfriend’s Phone, Collects His Gun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Fights With 2 Girls In Abuja After Sleeping With Them & Refused To Pay by thinkmoney(m): 12:07pm On Nov 13, 2021
LatestgistTv:
There was mild drama in an Abuja hotel after a young man had intimacy with two runs girls and refused to pay them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CYu88XwltgI&t=9s
This na Sheraton hotel. Maybe the girls want 1million each
Re: Man Fights With 2 Girls In Abuja After Sleeping With Them & Refused To Pay by Nobody: 12:08pm On Nov 13, 2021
Escapades of an inventless vessel.
Re: Man Fights With 2 Girls In Abuja After Sleeping With Them & Refused To Pay by obailala(m): 12:14pm On Nov 13, 2021
paulolee:
useless man...beating n fighting with d same girls dt once gave u joy d last nite bcoz u no wan pay...
if u ask around, u go notice say no b him first time be dis...I heard of a guy like dt in lag, he would lodge girls in expensive hotel in Lagos just to show class n deny dm cash after d sex..
wen asked, he would say he is out of cash or say d babe naim suppose pay am for d nice treat in a classy hotel, afterall dey both enjoyed d sex na
Who be the thief and who be the hunter? How're we sure he didnt pay them. Once witnessed a situation where a girl deliberately blackmailed a guy with 'public embarassment' into paying more probably cos she felt the guy was richer than the price they agreed upon.... Cunny man die, cunny man bury am.

1 Like

Re: Man Fights With 2 Girls In Abuja After Sleeping With Them & Refused To Pay by Boo3nity(m): 12:16pm On Nov 13, 2021
These entitled Nigerian farm tools ehn!
The guy made it clear you didn't come as advertised and then you felt it was your God given right to demand for service fee, FOR SERVICE NOT EVEN RENDERED!
I'm not a farm tool user...hell! I don't even know which of you are farm tools or not these days (considering your madt movements in n out of hotels n chalets in every adugbo in Lagos). My point still remains no brotha worth his onions will give out shishi for services not rendered/to a manipulative worm trying to obtain under false pretences!!
How did I arrive at my conclusion? Watch n LISTEN TO THE SPOKEN WORDS IN THE CLIP!!!
Re: Man Fights With 2 Girls In Abuja After Sleeping With Them & Refused To Pay by BestRicePlug28(f): 12:16pm On Nov 13, 2021
LatestgistTv:

Blame konji, it's just human nature.
not with one woman but two that's fucking greed but some of u men always have a way of shifting blamee

2 Likes

Re: Man Fights With 2 Girls In Abuja After Sleeping With Them & Refused To Pay by MrNipplesLover(m): 12:22pm On Nov 13, 2021
That's a criminal act.

I hate hearing or reading this kind of shiit.

It's same as terrorism in my eyes.

How dare u wanna fvck for free?

U don't do that bullshiitt here, u beautiful bastard! angry

Anyone wey dey fvck for free, u are a criminal and Ogun suppose use ur blood wash legs.

DO NOT ATTEMPT TO FVCK FOR FREE, motherfvckers.... angry
Re: Man Fights With 2 Girls In Abuja After Sleeping With Them & Refused To Pay by BestRicePlug28(f): 12:22pm On Nov 13, 2021
We women will never learn, how? Why should u let a man have u two at the same u see why allot of ladies have stubborn infection they can't open explain well how come and keep telling us na toilet infection.. this is not good!!!!! No matter the issue ladies abeg make we manage the little we have, see how them don land her for ground now
Re: Man Fights With 2 Girls In Abuja After Sleeping With Them & Refused To Pay by MrNipplesLover(m): 12:23pm On Nov 13, 2021
Bodmum:
it's not easy to satisfy a lady not talking of 2. This guy is a hero. Hitting two useless hoes at same time, jumping from one to another. Respects!!!

Anything to make a konjified man cum is a welcum development.

Whether 2 hoes, 3 hoes, or bore holes, na to cum be the Koko.

I hail u, bro. cool

2 Likes

Re: Man Fights With 2 Girls In Abuja After Sleeping With Them & Refused To Pay by obailala(m): 12:24pm On Nov 13, 2021
Kingcalls:

But the man is right...unless if they agreed that he was gonna pay after the deed.... some women , when they see ur expensive lifestyle, they wud wanna take advantage... if they planned to charge u 20k, they wud now say 100k... some after an agreed price will wanna change it for u saying stuff like u over 4kd them just cis they have seen that u have more than they projected .. . And also women enjoy sex as much as men do or even more than men do... I dont know y men pay women for sex to be honest... men should stop simping towards women cis women take advantage...

I once met a very beautiful model in a club here in V.i very pretty, slim and tall , light complexion ... after the dance and drinks and gist , I took her back to my place , as she see level , she said I will give her 100k ... I told her that its not like 4k de hungry me , that I just wanted a companion for the night but no sex ...told her I will give her 20k without sex , and I can call a cab for her and also pay the cab to any of her destination... told her if she wants to leave she can, I counted 30k gave her and that she cud leave... she told me that it was 1 am and that it was late already...I told her the night is still young, she can meet someone else that night.... she told me she's a student of convenant University and she came out with her friends to have fun for the weekend ... she said she will leave in the morning... we slept on the same bed...as I was drifting into sleep... she started touching me , I woke up and she started kissing me...I told her I dint wanna have sex and I wasn't ready to give her money she asked for.... she started touching me , saying she is damn too Hot and hvnt had sex since she abd her bobo started having issues.... that i should forget about the money and just 4k her , we 4kd good , she left the next morning back to school... she calls me atimes on vid call when she's in school ... we have 4kd like 5 times after that day and she never asked for money...she just wanted satisfaction....until she reconciled with her bobo.... thats when it stopped.... tho we still 4kd one other time cos the bobo travelled.... imagine if I mugu come give am the 100k cos she be very fine girl... naso I for gok.... if woman see say u no send sex with am, she will most likely 4k u without requesting for anything, especially if u can satisfy her good
Imagine that same girl wakes up in the morning even after your UNWRITTEN agreement not to pay, and seizes you by the shirt in the hotel lobby shouting that you must pay the 100k you agreed with her? How'd you react to such embarrassment? grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Fights With 2 Girls In Abuja After Sleeping With Them & Refused To Pay by MrNipplesLover(m): 12:25pm On Nov 13, 2021
BestRicePlug28:
We women will never learn, how? Why should u let a man have u two at the same u see why allot of ladies have stubborn infection they can't open explain well how come and keep telling us na toilet infection.. this is not good!!!!! No matter the issue ladies abeg make we manage the little we have, see how them don land her for ground now

We all need each other.

Men need to release some steams, women need to secure the papers. cool

Can we help it? cool

Nope. wink

Re: Man Fights With 2 Girls In Abuja After Sleeping With Them & Refused To Pay by DOTian: 12:26pm On Nov 13, 2021
Looking closer you will notice they were recorded by another set of runs gals practicing their religion in another room!
Somebody's wives!
God airpusoooo

1 Like

Re: Man Fights With 2 Girls In Abuja After Sleeping With Them & Refused To Pay by BestRicePlug28(f): 12:28pm On Nov 13, 2021
MrNipplesLover:

We all need each other.

Men need to release some steans, women need to secure the papers. cool

Can we help it? cool

Nope. wink

Not Everyman wants to sleep with u before they help u. I've met a lot of good men who have assisted me based on what my field of career can offer and not how wide my legs can spread.

Good men still plenty, but them no dey like boast.

2 Likes

Re: Man Fights With 2 Girls In Abuja After Sleeping With Them & Refused To Pay by FamTomx2(m): 12:28pm On Nov 13, 2021
Bodmum:
it's not easy to satisfy a lady not talking of 2. This guy is a hero. Hitting two useless hoes at same time, jumping from one to another. Respects!!!

Funny you!

Re: Man Fights With 2 Girls In Abuja After Sleeping With Them & Refused To Pay by Aquite: 12:30pm On Nov 13, 2021
party !
Re: Man Fights With 2 Girls In Abuja After Sleeping With Them & Refused To Pay by MrNipplesLover(m): 12:34pm On Nov 13, 2021
BestRicePlug28:

Not Everyman wants to sleep with u before they help u. I've met a lot of good men who have assisted me based on what my field of career can offer and not how wide my legs can spread.

Good men still plenty, but them no dey like boast.

You're right.

Good men plenty.

Good men are the men that won't attempt to chop free toto.

That's my point.

It's not a must a man asks to copulate with a woman before he can help.

But if he chooses to have sex with her, he MUST pay for it.

Good men won't chop free food.... This, to me, is a criminal act and such a man must be cursed.

I hail u, sis.

3 Likes

Re: Man Fights With 2 Girls In Abuja After Sleeping With Them & Refused To Pay by BestRicePlug28(f): 12:35pm On Nov 13, 2021
MrNipplesLover:

You're right.

Good men plenty.

Good men are the men that won't attempt to chop free toto.

That's my point.

It's not a must a man asks to copulate with a woman before he can help.

But if he chooses to have sex with her, he MUST pay for it.

Good men won't chop free food.... This, to me, is a criminal act and such a man must be cursed.

I hail u, sis.

Beta person, u talk well.. I hail u too
Re: Man Fights With 2 Girls In Abuja After Sleeping With Them & Refused To Pay by Kingcalls: 12:46pm On Nov 13, 2021
obailala:
Imagine that same girl wakes up in the morning even after your UNWRITTEN agreement not to pay, and seizes you by the shirt in the hotel lobby shouting that you must pay the 100k you agreed with her? How'd you react to such embarrassment? grin

I have a camera in my living room.... I am too smart to allow some stuff happen to me... and I also will send u a message on ur phone there and then just to confirm our discussion in front of u and u will either accept or not... I did same with her also coupled with my cctv ... if its hotels that we gonna 4k, then either I record u accepting to my demands or I send u chats and u must respond to it or no show...no b by force to 4k... if e too hungry me and I sense 4k up, I will let her go and rather self-service, than get in a messy situation

4 Likes

Re: Man Fights With 2 Girls In Abuja After Sleeping With Them & Refused To Pay by UndauntedYOCA(f): 12:50pm On Nov 13, 2021
Bodmum:
He is the useless one here!!! Stop turning blind eyes towards people who are wrong. That's their job and he has to pay! Can he go to a restaurant and eat without paying? If prostitutes are useless then people who patronise them are also useless!

1 Like

Re: Man Fights With 2 Girls In Abuja After Sleeping With Them & Refused To Pay by obailala(m): 12:51pm On Nov 13, 2021
Kingcalls:

I have a camera in my living room.... I am too smart to allow some stuff happen to me... and I also will send u a message on ur phone there and then just to confirm our discussion in front of u and u will either accept or not... I did same with her also coupled with my cctv ... if its hotels that we gonna 4k, then either I record u accepting to my demands or I send u chats and u must respond to it or no show...no b by force to 4k... if e too hungry me and I sense 4k up, I will let her go and rather self-service, than get in a messy situation
Hmm.. are you sure you'd remember to do these all the time? i.e. get a written confirmation of the spoken agreement (via text message) in the heat of the moment?...
Re: Man Fights With 2 Girls In Abuja After Sleeping With Them & Refused To Pay by micflo28(m): 12:51pm On Nov 13, 2021
Men should be allowed to marry many wives as they can cater for instead of this sort of shame. Abuja guys and show off while many of them don’t even have a job. If you are a guy and you are not careful, you can borrow to feel even and put yourself where you don’t belong because of pressure.
Re: Man Fights With 2 Girls In Abuja After Sleeping With Them & Refused To Pay by Kog45(m): 12:52pm On Nov 13, 2021
Runs girls abi ASHAWO..na so dem dey called them Olosho,which one be Olosho...ASHAWO na the name.

Advice to young guys coming up...if your girl dey receive plenty calls when she no dey work for mtn as customer service officer na ASHAWO...run o.

1 Like

Re: Man Fights With 2 Girls In Abuja After Sleeping With Them & Refused To Pay by Eberex(m): 12:54pm On Nov 13, 2021
Dm if you are interested

Re: Man Fights With 2 Girls In Abuja After Sleeping With Them & Refused To Pay by dangoteinlaw: 12:56pm On Nov 13, 2021
Just hate how these media report it like a man will willingly carry a girl just for the purpose of not paying her. Who does that?
Re: Man Fights With 2 Girls In Abuja After Sleeping With Them & Refused To Pay by chaloskyx: 12:59pm On Nov 13, 2021
dont worry girls if this one does not pay at least one out of 100 guys you would sleep with this November would pay naa. lol
Re: Man Fights With 2 Girls In Abuja After Sleeping With Them & Refused To Pay by Kingcalls: 1:03pm On Nov 13, 2021
obailala:
Hmm.. are you sure you'd remember to do these all the time? i.e. get a written confirmation of the spoken agreement (via text message) in the heat of the moment?...

B4 we get to that point of heat of the moment...we for don agree finish... most times b4 I take her to my destination....its only when a man is desperate, thats when these b1tches take advantage...if they see u no send the 4k, thats when they will b willing to accept ur terms and conditions...
Re: Man Fights With 2 Girls In Abuja After Sleeping With Them & Refused To Pay by blowjohn(m): 1:10pm On Nov 13, 2021
Originalsly:

It shock me how so many think this way.... it is right not to pay a prostitute for sex because they both enjoyed it.... as if a prostitute ever enjoys sex with her customer. Foolish people everywhere.

As in eh.
It's like saying I shouldn't pay back money I owe another person because according to them, lending is morally wrong ....

2 Likes

Re: Man Fights With 2 Girls In Abuja After Sleeping With Them & Refused To Pay by robortonia: 1:11pm On Nov 13, 2021
Double jeopardy
Re: Man Fights With 2 Girls In Abuja After Sleeping With Them & Refused To Pay by peculiar2233: 1:12pm On Nov 13, 2021
temitope27:
Oloriburuku, alainitiju
Why e pain u like this?
Dem don do am for u before?
grin
Re: Man Fights With 2 Girls In Abuja After Sleeping With Them & Refused To Pay by temitope27(m): 1:14pm On Nov 13, 2021
peculiar2233:

Why e pain u like this?
Dem don do am for u before?
grin
I be like woman for ur eyes
Re: Man Fights With 2 Girls In Abuja After Sleeping With Them & Refused To Pay by dangoteinlaw: 1:17pm On Nov 13, 2021
UndauntedYOCA:

He is the useless one here!!! Stop turning blind eyes towards people who are wrong. That's their job and he has to pay! Can he go to a restaurant and eat without paying? If prostitutes are useless then people who patronise them are also useless!
and you actually believe a full grown man will call a girl for sex without having money with him? You and i know what's happening there and seeing how u are defending, i am even suspecting you are one lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Whose Son Has Days To Live In Rivers State Absconds After N70m Was Raised / Ondo Polytechnic Student Kills His Girlfriend (photo) / Thugs Break Warehouse In Monkey Village Maza Maza, Cart Away COVID19 Palliatives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.