Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,369 members, 7,836,491 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

Why Do Girls Love Guys Who Toy Thier Heart - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Girls Love Guys Who Toy Thier Heart (913 Views)

Licking Dirty Or infected Vagina In The Name Of Love Guys Wake Up / A Nairalander Just Proposed, Show Some Love Guys / Why Ladies Love Guys Who Have Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Girls Love Guys Who Toy Thier Heart by Ninobraw(m): 5:28am On Nov 13, 2021
I have observed recent time that girls love guys who toy thier heart a lot, I have a neighbor in my estate then who cheat a lot, the guy is a handsome guy who can't do hard job, he gat one serious girlfriend who took the relationship serious, the girl will caught the guy cheating, she will cry and the guy will pet her and relationship continue. The guy will beat the girl blue black and yet the relationship will still continue, the girl buy most of the things in the guy room and yet the boy doesn't value the girl and relationship.
My point is one day I head the girl crying after beating that his parents are angry with her because she refused to marry the abroad guy they hook her up with, she has refused many good suitors who want her in marriage just to be with the guy who beat her, the guy beat the girl very well that day, in my mind this relationship is over 2 days later the relationship continue, I spent 2 yrs in the estate before I pack out, throughout their relationship was cry cry cry yet the relationship continue.

Another one I have a close friend who mess with girls anyhow but those girls refuse to leave the relationship they even spend for the guy cause the boy is a fine boy who doesn't work always looking handsome.

So many cases like that the girls will cry and cry you will think relationship is over but some days later you see them settling the issue few days later arguing again .

Why do girls love guys who toy thier heart and they don't appreciate good guys why is it so. I want to know ladies

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Love Guys Who Toy Thier Heart by Conwarden: 5:30am On Nov 13, 2021
Ninobraw:
I have observed recent time that girls love guys who toy thier heart a lot, I have a neighbor in my estate then who cheat a lot, the guy is a handsome guy who can't do hard job, he gat one serious girlfriend who took the relationship serious, the girl will caught the guy cheating, she will cry and the guy will pet her and relationship continue. The guy will beat the girl blue black and yet the relationship will still continue, the girl buy most of the things in the guy room and yet the boy doesn't value the girl and relationship.
My point is one day I head the girl crying after beating that his parents are angry with her because she refused to marry the abroad guy they hook her up with, she has refused many good suitors who want her in marriage just to be with the guy who beat her, the guy beat the girl very well that day, in my mind this relationship is over 2 days later the relationship continue, I spent 2 yrs in the estate before I pack out, throughout their relationship was cry cry cry yet the relationship continue.

Another one I have a close friend who mess with girls anyhow but those girls refuse to leave the relationship they even spend for the guy cause the boy is a fine boy who doesn't work always looking handsome.

So many cases like that the girls will cry and cry you will think relationship is over but some days later you see them settling the issue few days later arguing again .

Why do girls love guys who toy thier heart and they don't appreciate good guys why is it so. I want to know ladies

angry

Life sentence for all scammers . . . including paternity fraudsters!
Re: Why Do Girls Love Guys Who Toy Thier Heart by Nobody: 5:47am On Nov 13, 2021
You wrote all these early this morning? Amebo kii you there.
Ninobraw:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Girls Love Guys Who Toy Thier Heart by fernandoc(m): 5:54am On Nov 13, 2021
You need to buy me paracetamol for this Kain grammatical headache wey you give me this morning

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Love Guys Who Toy Thier Heart by Boogyman557: 5:55am On Nov 13, 2021
Holly Gram cool real matters. WTF MAN

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Love Guys Who Toy Thier Heart by Oglock(m): 6:15am On Nov 13, 2021
Its not a new topic bro
It still doesn't change the fact that Irredeemable Simps Are Useless...All Of Them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Girls Love Guys Who Toy Thier Heart by hismerhill(m): 6:16am On Nov 13, 2021
Thanks jare op for your observation.
Re: Why Do Girls Love Guys Who Toy Thier Heart by Kilotat: 6:26am On Nov 13, 2021
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool real matters. WTF MAN
I actually Like it when you write in Small Letters. Keep it Up.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Love Guys Who Toy Thier Heart by SenecaTheYonger: 6:36am On Nov 13, 2021
Ninobraw:

It’s called fine boy privilege which some guys don’t believe in. They think money is everything.

I laugh. If you spent a day in a fine boys body, you will question your life

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Love Guys Who Toy Thier Heart by Boogyman557: 6:37am On Nov 13, 2021
Kilotat:
I actually Like it when you write in Small Letters. Keep it Up.
Holly Gram cool some here told me is kinda confusing to read in capital letters. WTF MAN

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Love Guys Who Toy Thier Heart by Fyie: 6:41am On Nov 13, 2021
We are tired of treating this matter.....
Re: Why Do Girls Love Guys Who Toy Thier Heart by Boogyman557: 6:41am On Nov 13, 2021
Oglock:
Its not a new topic bro
It still doesn't change the fact that Irredeemable Simps Are Useless...All Of Them
Holly Gram cool real talk man. real talk. WTF MAN

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Love Guys Who Toy Thier Heart by iamtardey: 6:43am On Nov 13, 2021
can't read this
i no want wahala this morning. cool
Re: Why Do Girls Love Guys Who Toy Thier Heart by Sonnobax15(m): 6:54am On Nov 13, 2021
lipsrsealed
Ok
Re: Why Do Girls Love Guys Who Toy Thier Heart by Nobody: 7:00am On Nov 13, 2021
This op na girl.When your bf dey beat you why you no call police for am?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Love Guys Who Toy Thier Heart by KiNg0G: 7:25am On Nov 13, 2021
Lol, the beating keeps it rolling
Re: Why Do Girls Love Guys Who Toy Thier Heart by Harrykn: 8:37am On Nov 13, 2021
She said I’m a play boy and will not keep a honest relationship.
Me: I have lot of places to go, lot of things to do, lot of cash to make, you’re not even useful in these processes so I’ll advice you to get a husband.
Naso the babe Dey collect him guy money come gimme once once. Thanks to those girls with entitlement mentality nah who no take them serious Dey get the biggest share���

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Will You Do If You Found Out Your Partner Has A Bestie Of The Opposite Sex? / Single? What Attributes Are You Looking For In A Partner? / Can You Live Like This? (image Attached)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.