Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,231 members, 7,811,643 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:27 PM

Papa Oyedepo Saw himself in a coffin. And did this - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Papa Oyedepo Saw himself in a coffin. And did this (998 Views)

Portable Arrives On Stage In A Coffin For His Performance (Photos, Video) / Mr Eazi: My Soldier Brother Killed This Python And Did This With It (Photos) / Rico Swavey Shoots His Shot, Tells Cee-c He Saw Himself Kissing Her In His Dream (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Papa Oyedepo Saw himself in a coffin. And did this by DejiPlug(m): 7:42am On Nov 13, 2021
To God be all glory

Godspowerproject

Everything is possible to the one who believes- Ephesians. 3:20

Ready for another supernatural revelation of the mighty power of God at Shiloh 2021, diverse groups under the Winners commission are continuing to pray and spread the word of faith through evangelism, meetings and personal production of Shiloh 4th Encounter fliers for distribution, just like the Winners Soldiers of Christ have taken Kingdom advancement projects upon themselves.

Friday 12th of November 2021 was another illuminating moment with the Word in the presence of God, as vibrant youth leaders of Living Faith Church from different zones, but all under the spiritual authority of Bishop David Oyedepo, convened for the weekly Youth Alive meeting.

Hosted at the Area 59 Facility at Franklin close off olusesi in Iju Lagos, which is headed by the progress oriented Pastor Ajibola Abimbola, this insightful Youth Alive fellowship was anchored by the captivating youth leader, Pastor Franklin Azuka, who cites relevant scriptures and interesting situations to show that, with God, everything is possible to the one who believes

Describing Christianity as a religion of inside out, as opposed to the outside determining how the inside will be, and according to Ephesians 3v20, using the "Reverse Reaction" as case study, Pastor Franklin emphasizes on how it is through the power in you that God works.

Lord, I believe, help my unbelief- Mark.9:17-24
Through the Bible account of the boy with the mute demon spirit, whose father cried out in tears, Pastor Frank points out various challenges in life and how many of us have fasted and prayed, but it's as if others are doing it and not seeing results.

"The testimony we are trusting God for, He has thought of it and can do beyond our expected testimonies, (our beans can go beyond done and further become baked beans), but it is only through the power that is at work in us that God can use to realize that testimony. When the blood of the lamb came, it worked inside, and that is why if you do something wrong, the word of God will judge you from the inside"

The challenge you are going through, the Bible says that God is able to do exceedingly great above what we can imagine, that if we can imagine that He has done it, then He has done it.

Who would see himself in a coffin and remain

"Papa told us that he was in a dream one time and and saw himself in a coffin, he said that inside the dream he reacted, that who would see himself in a coffin and remain there, satan you are a fool, his spirit was attacking the negative spirit. Now many people have seen that kind of dream and just take it for granted. It is the responsibility of every believer to get acquainted with the spirit of God"

But if the power inside is missing- Ephesians.1:20

Jesus has gone from the earth to sit at the right hand of God, you can only ask the Holy Spirit to come and take control. So for anyone to believe God can do it, the Holy Spirit must be involved. You might have been praying and fasting, and going to mountain- thinking and imagining, but if the power inside is missing, He cant do anything.

His power that is available inside us

One thing about God is He never fails, even if what we believe doesn't happen, he'll still do it in a way that the world cannot mock you. He will do it in a way that the world will still see your testimony. He does things through His power that is available inside us, and you are the one to stir the power of God in us.

I love God and God loves me- Romans. 8:28

Begin to declare this scripture to the point where you become comfortable and confident, then you go ahead and it works. "I love God and he loves me". And he wants to do things but he needs the power in us. May the spirit of God that raised Christ from the dead dwell in us, so that He can quicken our mortal bodies. The condition is for the Spirit to be there.

Rounding up on a lighter note before closing prayers, Pastor Frank mentioned the extent of his knowledge in comparison to Paul's letter in Philipians.3:10
"But someone might come up to us to ask, how do I charge up this power of God in me, ask God abeg, I only know from the place I don know reach, that if that power is at work in us, He will do exceedingly, abundantly above, but on how to get the power there, first let your prayer level change. It is through that power at work in us that we know that God can accomplish all things.

Jesus is Lord

Re: Papa Oyedepo Saw himself in a coffin. And did this by silvoclaira: 7:43am On Nov 13, 2021
Lol
Re: Papa Oyedepo Saw himself in a coffin. And did this by sammybest889(m): 7:45am On Nov 13, 2021
******TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN*****

Pls if..Have you read and exhausted the long article? Can you summarise it for the slow and lazy readersĀ 

And by d way op why u no pt dis ur thrend 4 religion section

Re: Papa Oyedepo Saw himself in a coffin. And did this by DejiPlug(m): 8:01am On Nov 13, 2021
sammybest889:
******TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN*****

Pls if..Have you read and exhausted the long article? Can you summarise it for the slow and lazy readersĀ 

And by d way op why u no pt dis ur thrend 4 religion section

If you had taken your time to actually read it, you'd know it has everything to do with everyday living triumphant. May the spirit of God that raised Christ dwell richly in us
Re: Papa Oyedepo Saw himself in a coffin. And did this by Marilyn101: 8:48am On Nov 13, 2021
Omo see karamo + packaging, Koko be say shey you go attend

(1) (Reply)

Local Man Gets Deported After Massive Sendforth Party. / Davido's Aide, Israel Bows And Worships Davido (Photo, Video) / Buju With Ex Girlfriend Leak Video Full Gist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.