Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,095 members, 7,818,284 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

Landlord In Enugu State Locks Court Over Arrears Of Rent - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Landlord In Enugu State Locks Court Over Arrears Of Rent (28783 Views)

Cost Of Rent In Akwa Ibom State Nigeria| Cotenant.ng / Cost Of Rent Around Abuja|Co-tenant / Cost Of Rent Around Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Landlord In Enugu State Locks Court Over Arrears Of Rent by DSC7: 12:21pm On Nov 13, 2021
shocked shocked shocked

Ladies and Gentlemen... cheesy.

Who go come solve this kind matter undecided
Re: Landlord In Enugu State Locks Court Over Arrears Of Rent by Bamzyriches451: 12:22pm On Nov 13, 2021
Lol
9ja na Cruise
Re: Landlord In Enugu State Locks Court Over Arrears Of Rent by RealAdewole(m): 12:22pm On Nov 13, 2021
omowolewa:
He is taking laws into his hands, why not approach the court
Hahaha na sure criminal act
Re: Landlord In Enugu State Locks Court Over Arrears Of Rent by Nobody: 12:24pm On Nov 13, 2021
grin grin grin grin

The Law The Law
Re: Landlord In Enugu State Locks Court Over Arrears Of Rent by Uniquekriss(m): 12:24pm On Nov 13, 2021
omowolewa:
stoooooory

1 Like

Re: Landlord In Enugu State Locks Court Over Arrears Of Rent by maxwell9876: 12:29pm On Nov 13, 2021
where are we going in this country....this is barbaric

2 Likes

Re: Landlord In Enugu State Locks Court Over Arrears Of Rent by Nobody: 12:29pm On Nov 13, 2021
Valwezzy:
The landlord should sue the court in their court too for defaulting on the payment agreement...

Just that, the lawyers and judges will have to convene outside the court building or go to another court for a hearing...It'll be fun if he can pull this off grin grin

Barely legal

By the way, I think there is a TV series with that title, so this post could even be an infringement on someone's copyright

Whatever...

1 Like

Re: Landlord In Enugu State Locks Court Over Arrears Of Rent by 123readygo: 12:32pm On Nov 13, 2021
Hmmmmmm
When thought you have heard or seen it all...
This my country too funny abeg.
Re: Landlord In Enugu State Locks Court Over Arrears Of Rent by Burgerlomo: 12:33pm On Nov 13, 2021
Valwezzy:
The landlord should sue the court in their court too for defaulting on the payment agreement...

Just that, the lawyers and judges will have to convene outside the court building or go to another court for a hearing...It'll be fun if he can pull this off grin grin

They can convene under the tree

1 Like

Re: Landlord In Enugu State Locks Court Over Arrears Of Rent by Valwezzy: 12:38pm On Nov 13, 2021
alignacademy:

Barely legal

By the way, I think there is a TV series with that title, so this post could even be an infringement on someone's copyright

Whatever...

Oh, I might check out the series someday...must be interesting. grin grin
Re: Landlord In Enugu State Locks Court Over Arrears Of Rent by Valwezzy: 12:39pm On Nov 13, 2021
Burgerlomo:

They can convene under the tree

Yes, that's another angle grin cheesy
Re: Landlord In Enugu State Locks Court Over Arrears Of Rent by vikstandon(m): 12:44pm On Nov 13, 2021
Case of Omeiwu na ada-iwu... Law makers failing to be law abiding.
Re: Landlord In Enugu State Locks Court Over Arrears Of Rent by Felabrity: 12:46pm On Nov 13, 2021
Wahala

Where dem go sue landlord go now
Re: Landlord In Enugu State Locks Court Over Arrears Of Rent by Tinyemeka(m): 12:51pm On Nov 13, 2021
DuBLINGreenb:
EMBARRASSING

EMBARRASMENT

This kind of sheit can NEVER EVER happen in Rivers state

The judiciary collectively and judges individually own their properties including houses given to them by government for life even after retirement.

Nothing like paying any landlord house rent

High court complex belongs to high court

Magistrates and judges quarters belong to the state that's how it should be.

It means Enugu state does not prioritize the judiciary.

Someone ( a lawyer an indigene of Enugu state) once told me that the magistrates in Rivers state live better off than judges in Enugu I doubted it a little but with this news now I don't doubt it anymore

Their governor has used their budget to develop personal real estates. Then goes ahead to blasphemously deceive the people with the slogan: "Enugu State is in the hands of God". undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Landlord In Enugu State Locks Court Over Arrears Of Rent by Omolomo4eva(m): 12:54pm On Nov 13, 2021
Naija, I hail o!
Re: Landlord In Enugu State Locks Court Over Arrears Of Rent by talk2maurice(m): 12:57pm On Nov 13, 2021
Funny how things work differently in this country.
Re: Landlord In Enugu State Locks Court Over Arrears Of Rent by Trumann: 12:59pm On Nov 13, 2021
Oephius will soon be here to defend this madness.
Re: Landlord In Enugu State Locks Court Over Arrears Of Rent by SONofADAM(m): 1:08pm On Nov 13, 2021
For crying out loud wetin person no go see for this Stoopid ass jungle... Dafuq undecided
Re: Landlord In Enugu State Locks Court Over Arrears Of Rent by Dannyblaze4040(m): 1:08pm On Nov 13, 2021
Maxymilliano:

Na so landlord lock NEPA office for my side that year ... Only in Nigeria grin
big lie bro, why you they lie �
Re: Landlord In Enugu State Locks Court Over Arrears Of Rent by Juanmike(m): 1:13pm On Nov 13, 2021
omowolewa:
He did, that's why he locked it.

2 Likes

Re: Landlord In Enugu State Locks Court Over Arrears Of Rent by Daniluv1(m): 1:15pm On Nov 13, 2021
Everything about Nigeria na cruise and senselessness
Re: Landlord In Enugu State Locks Court Over Arrears Of Rent by mechanics(m): 1:21pm On Nov 13, 2021
Valwezzy:

hahahahha, funny.
Re: Landlord In Enugu State Locks Court Over Arrears Of Rent by Nobody: 1:23pm On Nov 13, 2021
grin

What a drama of a country... Abeg who will judge this case now?
Re: Landlord In Enugu State Locks Court Over Arrears Of Rent by redsun(m): 1:37pm On Nov 13, 2021
feckos:
grin

What a drama of a country... Abeg who will judge this case now?

The country is lawless, that is why it's not working. You can see that even the attorney general of the rogue system is a proven fraudster and a thief.
Re: Landlord In Enugu State Locks Court Over Arrears Of Rent by Romirex: 1:50pm On Nov 13, 2021
SpecialAdviser:
The judge be like " Please bring the case here let me look into it."

Believe me the judge will award 10million compensation to the landlord. After all is not the judge that is owing. It's the useless government.
The same government will be owing the judge also.
Meanwhile, no one can be a judge in his own course.
Re: Landlord In Enugu State Locks Court Over Arrears Of Rent by SpecialAdviser(m): 1:54pm On Nov 13, 2021
Romirex:
Meanwhile, no one can be a judge in his own course.
You don't understand, this is not his course at all. It's between the landlord and the government.
Re: Landlord In Enugu State Locks Court Over Arrears Of Rent by AmeLonRo(m): 1:54pm On Nov 13, 2021
This is a serious joke.

Anyway he deserves to be paid his rent.
After all the court preaches justice.

It's just and proper to pay him.

Meanwhile...........

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_oBRcOcvFI

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Building A House From Scratch Or Buying One? / Three Storey Building On Fire In Anambra State (Photo) / How To Test My Land For Crude Oil?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.