Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,488 members, 7,836,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

Why Do Most Black Men Hate Black Women? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Most Black Men Hate Black Women? (4458 Views)

10 Racist Countries That Hate Black People (PHOTOS) / Why Do Black Men Hate Giving Their Women A Head / Ozzy Etomi: Why Men Hate Runs Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Most Black Men Hate Black Women? by babasolution: 12:16pm On Nov 13, 2021
This nairaland men are so stupid,I dnt knw were they come from,pls OP don't take these online opinions serious,just like the hate they have for tribes,buhari and Nigeria.These hatefilled opinions are from a small minority. They aren't real opinions of majority of blackmen especially African men

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Most Black Men Hate Black Women? by Afrobasic(m): 12:17pm On Nov 13, 2021
Datboredberry:
do they compare black men to white men?

With nasty posts such as...

Black men are so dirty their dïcks smell...unlike my white boyfriend's!

Black men are unintelligent.

Black men look like apes.

undecided

Well a simple twitter search of the above, and you will find all of that plus more from BW accounts.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Black Men Hate Black Women? by ednut1(m): 12:22pm On Nov 13, 2021
Datboredberry:
You asked a dumb question if black women love themselves....

Black men are pretty nasty to themselves also...

So what's your point? I asked why black men worship women they haven't met simply because they are of a different race... Black women date out too... But you hardly see us making comments on black men and how they are inferior to white men...

I say it's self-loathing... The typical mental slavery most blacks suffer of...

What's your excuse? Cause you're just going in a circle.
date out. We dont care. But when you guys see brothers dating out it’s wailing and moaning.

10 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Black Men Hate Black Women? by Vanilla4(f): 12:28pm On Nov 13, 2021
Hi metformin
Re: Why Do Most Black Men Hate Black Women? by Truvelisback(m): 12:29pm On Nov 13, 2021
Black or white, i like them that way. My present crush is this female WWE superstar Naomi. The girl balance die! Nice physique and body. I love watching her.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Black Men Hate Black Women? by Nobody: 12:31pm On Nov 13, 2021
ednut1:
date out. We dont care. But when you guys see brothers dating out it’s wailing and moaning.
Omg! Black men are more likely to date out of their race... Didn't I make it abundantly clear that I'm a fan of interracial relationships?

The issue is why these black men lower their so-called standards while dating white women... And why they insult black women who are identical to them... And why the feel the need to condemn black women's blackness...

Date white women... You would be one of the million black men doing that... But you don't need to come back to shit on the women who've stood by you...

Because why you get shot by your white girlfriend's racist dad... Guess who's gonna march on the streets with your face on our tee-shirts protesting for justice? Black women...

In the world world, we're the only ones who think black men matter...not just your joysticks...but as human beings...

So give a little respect and regard to those whom you always have a home with...

Not saying you should do anything much... Atleast feel ashamed even for yourself when you go to a crowd of white people to condemn black women...

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Most Black Men Hate Black Women? by Afrobasic(m): 12:31pm On Nov 13, 2021
Datboredberry:
And compared to a white man, what do you have to offer? undecided

The hypocrisy of how you guys give nothing.. but are so quick to condemn others...

The vast majority of poverty stricken Nigerian men don't offer only their community dicks? grin

They way you all prioritise sex, even when broke... I'm sure you still beg for that 'used up body'...

Again, are we speaking in general terms or just nairaland/Nigerian men? Surely you know that Black men exist beyond this bubble?

If you consider the vast majority of Nigerian men to be poverty stricken (which is true btw), then surely Nigerian women can only be considered as a burden to these men. As they are tasked by the culture there to take care of those women.

And no, I don't simp no more. Never will I do so again. You can take that body and give to the next guy. Idc.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Black Men Hate Black Women? by Nobody: 12:31pm On Nov 13, 2021
Vanilla4:
Hi metformin
Re: Why Do Most Black Men Hate Black Women? by WorWorBoy: 12:34pm On Nov 13, 2021
Datboredberry:
White women also nag... White women are opinionated...with their views on feminism... Women empowerment.. etc.

Most wouldn't tolerate the trash black women take from black men...

White women don't cheat more?! grin

White women don't date men for their money? They don't have sugar daddies?

This is my point exactly! You all know how imperfect white women are but would take every crap from them... SLAVE MENTALITY

You would see black men mellow down with their white partners... They can't even raise their voices when speaking to them... No black man would dare to hit his white girlfriend...

Don't get me started on how they bow down to their partners' family... undecided

The worse is when you compare these women whom you surrender your so-called masculinity for...to the African women who would give up everything to assume the role of a perfect black wife and mother...

Can you insult a white woman they way you insult black women who look, act and think like you? Black women with your culture and values...

The moment a white woman graces this forum with her 'majestic' presence... Watch as every redpiller falls on his knee to worship her... undecided

They way black men even narrate their one time experiences with white women... Almost like they've seen the face of God
! grin

It's sad.
Khia/khiaa you have totally lost it smh. undecided

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Black Men Hate Black Women? by ednut1(m): 12:35pm On Nov 13, 2021
Datboredberry:
Omg! Black men are more likely to date out of their race... Didn't I make it abundantly clear that I'm a fan of interracial relationships?

The issue is why these black men lower their so-called standards while dating white women... And why they insult black women who are identical to them... And why the feel the need to condemn black women's blackness...

Date white women... You would be one of the million black men doing that... But you don't need to come back to shit on the women who've stood by you...

Because why you get shot by your white girlfriend's racist dad... Guess who's gonna march on the streets with your face on our tee-shirts protesting for justice? Black women...

In the world world, we're the only ones who think black men matter...not just your joysticks...but as human beings...

So give a little respect and regard to those whom you always have a home with...

Not saying you should do anything much... Atleast feel ashamed even for yourself when you go to a crowd of white people to condemn black women...
its simply advise. The black women can take it or leave it. Black women when compared to other races are nothing to write home about. A white woman can love you even if you broke. A black woman on 40k a year will say she deserves a 6 figure man. Abeg abeg

7 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Black Men Hate Black Women? by Nobody: 12:38pm On Nov 13, 2021
Afrobasic:

Again, are we speaking in general terms or just nairaland/Nigerian men? Surely you know that Black men exist beyond this bubble?

If you consider the vast majority of Nigerian men to be poverty stricken (which is true btw), then surely Nigerian women can only be considered as a burden to these men. As they are tasked by the culture there to take care of those women.

And no, I don't simp no more. Never will I do so again. You can take that body and give to the next guy. Idc.
When black men date white women, who supports the family financially?

Then from third world countries who can't afford a decent meal?

Nope.. the poor grandmothers who they take advantage of...

Next time, simply put that black men like white women because they desire to be burdens on them... undecided

I asked what the vast majority of poor African men offer African women... The meagre change you all are so proud of?

White women give you a home, green card, even the food you eat...

So at the end, black men still offer nothing... You date out mostly to alleviate yourselves from poverty...

What's the difference between you and the black women you condemn? Because black men duping white women seems way worse; shallow and cheap.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Black Men Hate Black Women? by metformin(m): 12:43pm On Nov 13, 2021
Hello beautiful Vanilla,
How are you doing today?
If you don't mind I just want to be a friend.
Re: Why Do Most Black Men Hate Black Women? by Legendoo: 12:57pm On Nov 13, 2021
Datboredberry:
When black men date white women, who supports the family financially?

Then from third world countries who can't afford a decent meal?

Nope.. the poor grandmothers who they take advantage of...

Next time, simply put that black men like white women because they desire to be burdens on them... undecided

I asked what the vast majority of poor African men offer African women... The meagre change you all are so proud of?

White women give you a home, green card, even the food you eat...

So at the end, black men still offer nothing... You date out mostly to alleviate yourselves from poverty...

What's the difference between you and the black women you condemn? Because black men duping white women seems way worse; shallow and cheap.

Black women are uncouth, masculine, degenerate, greedy, materialistic and have no sense of high culture.

The last point is the worst. Clearly not all but by average black women are either too much or too little, the lack of high culture is the reason for this.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Black Men Hate Black Women? by Nobody: 1:17pm On Nov 13, 2021
ednut1:
its simply advise. The black women can take it or leave it. Black women when compared to other races are nothing to write home about. A white woman can love you even if you broke. A black woman on 40k a year will say she deserves a 6 figure man. Abeg abeg
have you dated a white woman while broke to know this?

Since you're broke...what do you offer black women?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Most Black Men Hate Black Women? by Nobody: 1:19pm On Nov 13, 2021
Legendoo:

Black women are uncouth, masculine, degenerate, greedy, materialistic and have no sense of high culture.

The last point is the worst. Clearly not all but by average black women are either too much or too little, the lack of high culture is the reason for this.

You just defined black men... undecided

With their community dicks, get-rich-quick schemes, etc...

You're not in the position to judge...

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Black Men Hate Black Women? by ednut1(m): 1:20pm On Nov 13, 2021
Datboredberry:
have you dated a white woman while broke to know this?

Since you're broke...what do you offer black women?
i am not broke. Look at it this way. There is nothing black women can offer that white women don’t offer without fuss. Not replying again dont quote me

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Black Men Hate Black Women? by Polynek(m): 1:22pm On Nov 13, 2021
Individual difference,
Not all men
Re: Why Do Most Black Men Hate Black Women? by Legendoo: 1:26pm On Nov 13, 2021
Datboredberry:
You just defined black men... undecided

With their community dicks, get-rich-quick schemes, etc...

You're not in the position to judge...

That's also true for some black men, not a lot of difference between both genders, with exceptions.

Even you aren't exempt,looking at how you prey on foreign men for fairy tale dopamine induced social media relationship's leading no where, whilst you ought to be actively looking for stability, essentially wasting time.

Black women live lah lah land.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Black Men Hate Black Women? by Nobody: 1:30pm On Nov 13, 2021
ednut1:
i am not broke. Look at it this way. There is nothing black women can offer that white women don’t offer without fuss. Not replying again dont quote me
This is my thread.. I'll quote whosoever I please...

Your love for white women is for what they give without fuss? grin

Coming from alphas, who knew all you guys wanted is a woman to foot your bills, give you green cards, and alleviate you from poverty?

Do African men need women to take care of them financially? The way you lots condemn black women, one would never know you're equally leeches.... undecided

Apart from money what else do white women offer? I guess greed has been/ would be the reason black men sing white women's praises...

7 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Black Men Hate Black Women? by Nobody: 1:34pm On Nov 13, 2021
Legendoo:

That's also true for some black men, not a lot of difference between both genders, with exceptions.

Even you aren't exempt,looking at how you prey on foreign men for fairy tale dopamine induced social media relationship's leading no where, whilst you ought to be actively looking for stability, essentially wasting time.

Black women live lah lah land.

Lol... I'm preying on foreign men looking for a fairytale... One you can't offer... grin

Nigerian men condemn sex and now, romance? undecided
What do you folks want? embarassed

I'm eighteen... who cares for stability

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Black Men Hate Black Women? by Legendoo: 1:55pm On Nov 13, 2021
Datboredberry:
Lol... I'm preying on foreign men looking for a fairytale... One you can't offer... grin

Nigerian men condemn sex and now, romance? undecided
What do you folks want? embarassed

I'm eighteen... who cares for stability

That's the biggest mistake you make.

You think time is on your side. Babe if you think black guys behave like slave's to white women, then you can conclude you're doing worse. Allowing random foreign men to have sexting relations with you pretending it's romance, note not "relationship". You are an object to these strangers. The typical black woman archetype. Worse yet, you begin to slowly damage yourself and in the end join the men are scum movement at 29.

At your age you should be putting more effort into building yourself, skills and knowledge.

Find a cute Nigeria boy to date/friend if you can't cope with being single (for romance), that's what those white 18 year olds do abroad.

You have no business knowing what old ass grown Nigeria men want. Deal with your age group but you can ask us for advice.

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Black Men Hate Black Women? by Nobody: 2:12pm On Nov 13, 2021
[s]
Legendoo:

That's the biggest mistake you make.

You think time is on your side. Babe if you think black guys behave like slave's to white women, then you can conclude you're doing worse. Allowing random foreign men to have sexting relations with you pretending it's romance, note not "relationship". You are an object to these strangers. The typical black woman archetype. Worse yet, you begin to slowly damage yourself and in the end join the men are scum movement at 29.

At your age you should be putting more effort into building yourself, skills and knowledge.

Find a cute Nigeria boy to date/friend if you can't cope with being single (for romance), that's what those white 18 year olds do abroad.

You have no business knowing what old ass grown Nigeria men want. Deal with your age group but you can ask us for advice.

[/s] grin angry

You presume to know me... tongue

I'm dealing with my age mate... He's just from a different country... Plus he isn't doing anything I didn't encourage... wink

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Black Men Hate Black Women? by Babara1994(m): 2:36pm On Nov 13, 2021
Datboredberry:

The simple reason is that black women, especially Nigerian women are mostly liabilities. I've stopped every relationship I had with them and I'm in my late twenties.
Ofcourse, I'd definitely choose ANY type of white woman over the average black lady.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Black Men Hate Black Women? by Legendoo: 2:37pm On Nov 13, 2021
Datboredberry:
[s][/s] grin angry

You presume to know me... tongue

I'm dealing with my age mate... He's just from a different country... Plus he isn't doing anything I didn't encourage... wink

Well I read your previous posts and know exactly what you are doing. Doesn't look great.

Ok be good. I only offer advice based on receptivity.
Re: Why Do Most Black Men Hate Black Women? by Nobody: 2:52pm On Nov 13, 2021
Legendoo:

Well I read your previous posts and know exactly what you are doing. Doesn't look great.

Ok be good. I only offer advice based on receptivity.

Doing what exactly? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Black Men Hate Black Women? by Judybash93(m): 3:05pm On Nov 13, 2021
I don't think you can draw conclusions based on your observations alone. Personal incredulity isn't enough to make statements like the op.
Re: Why Do Most Black Men Hate Black Women? by Biglittlelois(f): 4:36pm On Nov 13, 2021
ednut1:

So white women don't say it? When a white woman says it, it is all good and fine, but when a black woman says that, it's a problem cos it makes you want to remove your hair and cry cos you don't fit in her category?

You sound like a slave, a white owned slave.

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Black Men Hate Black Women? by Biglittlelois(f): 4:44pm On Nov 13, 2021
Legendoo:

Your mother must have been a pain in the ass to your father for you to think like this since they are black.

And for you to think that bad character traits has to do with race and color e.g black, means you have esteem issues, self hatred of your skin and lineage, and a white worshipping slave mentality.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Most Black Men Hate Black Women? by Legendoo: 5:24pm On Nov 13, 2021
Biglittlelois:

Your mother must have been a pain in the ass to your father for you to think like this since they are black.

And for you to think that bad character traits has to do with race and color e.g black, means you have esteem issues, self hatred of your skin and lineage, and a white worshipping slave mentality.

That's a hell of a mean thing to say in a debate considering you have no understanding of my background.

You've confirmed my assertions with your response though.
Re: Why Do Most Black Men Hate Black Women? by Biglittlelois(f): 5:41pm On Nov 13, 2021
Legendoo:

That's a hell of a mean thing to say in a debate considering you have no understanding of my background.

And you have confirmed Op's assertion that you black men have slave mentality

The next time you want to generalise that bad traits is solely for black women, always remember you have female family members at home.

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Black Men Hate Black Women? by Hintona(f): 7:08pm On Nov 13, 2021
Legendoo:

So your biased generalisations about black women weren't mean

This is exactly what the op is talking about. Black men set impossibly high standards for black women, standards they themselves can never reach.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Black Men Hate Black Women? by Houston20(m): 8:53pm On Nov 13, 2021
Datboredberry:
White women are conservative... What gave you this opinion? Black on White porn? undecided

And who do you blame?

Nigerian men worship white women who are sluts but degrade their fellow Nigerian women who'd dare to have a sexuality...

Doesn't reek of self-loathing?

Black girls are more wild in porn anyone will prefer a black porn I'm just talking about having sex with a real naija Babe, and you know

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Neighbour's Girlfriend Is After Me / My Roommate Crushing On Me / This PuS,Sy Was Breathing In And Out As I Was Furking It Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.