Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,284 members, 7,815,480 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

How Can I Get Back My Gtbank Account,i Lost The Phone Number And Email Address - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How Can I Get Back My Gtbank Account,i Lost The Phone Number And Email Address (2182 Views)

How Can I Utilize My Gtbank US Dollar Domiciliary Account For Savings? / Safe Betting: How I Lost N880,000 In 8 Minutes / I Want To Credit My Gtbank Dollar (dorms) Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Get Back My Gtbank Account,i Lost The Phone Number And Email Address by Utanisco(m): 9:18pm On Mar 08, 2020
Pls help...

I have a little issue I need to tell this house

I went to gtbank 6 yrs ago to open an account with them.
I actually opened the account with 7k and 1k was for the ATM card(normal ).the took it off
Remaining 6k in the account .
That same day I went and withdrew everything that was in because i needed some money to pay my departmental fees and faculty dews.
The account was 0 naira at this point...
After 2days I got an alert that I've been credited with 7k,the same amount I used to open the account..I WS shock at this point..was thinking maybe it was fake alert.I went to the machine and saw it real there..I withdrew 6k remaining 1k in the account ..after like 4days I went back to withdraw the remaining 1k,I realised that I was blocked and they referred me to finance officer of the bank from the machine ...I was mad and that week I actually was expecting money to that account ..

OK I got to the bank and was trying to lay the complain to the customer care officer,immediately I saw two security officer from the bank grabbing ma waste up to thier custody to actually get me interrogated by the bank manager..I was so infuriated with the questions the manager asked me..so after everything he was begging me to just return the money that it Was a mistake from the bank..shooo...I called ma babe and she brought the money and I was released and my account was reactivated ..

After like 3days the same 7k dropped again to my account and it was my baby's birthday ..I rushed to the ATM machine and this time I withdrew everything and close the acct..I said to myself that I'll never bank with them again and I didn't want to have anything to do with them but there was a problem.

I never remember that I didn't activate my BVN in the account and using my phone number then ...the email address I used then to open the account I can't remember it anymore and the phone number I used then for the account I lost it and I'm not using the number again and I can't even recall the number again..the ATM card expired since April 2018 and I have been aware from banking for 6yrs now

Please how can I retrieve the gtbank account number without the lost phone number and the email address and also without going to the bank ...because I really need the account back...

Any help here pls..
Matured response
Thanks
Re: How Can I Get Back My Gtbank Account,i Lost The Phone Number And Email Address by TUANKU(m): 9:58pm On Mar 08, 2020
Except you have it saved somewhere, i think only GTB can help.
Get a staff to help you, just provide the names you used to open the account and the timeframe. In other words, get an insider.
Re: How Can I Get Back My Gtbank Account,i Lost The Phone Number And Email Address by MarianaTrench: 12:36am On Mar 09, 2020
Utanisco:
Pls help...

I have a little issue I need to tell this house

I went to gtbank 6 yrs ago to open an account with them.
I actually opened the account with 7k and 1k was for the ATM card(normal ).the took it off
Remaining 6k in the account .
That same day I went and withdrew everything that was in because i needed some money to pay my departmental fees and faculty dews.
The account was 0 naira at this point...
After 2days I got an alert that I've been credited with 7k,the same amount I used to open the account..I WS shock at this point..was thinking maybe it was fake alert.I went to the machine and saw it real there..I withdrew 6k remaining 1k in the account ..after like 4days I went back to withdraw the remaining 1k,I realised that I was blocked and they referred me to finance officer of the bank from the machine ...I was mad and that week I actually was expecting money to that account ..

OK I got to the bank and was trying to lay the complain to the customer care officer,immediately I saw two security officer from the bank grabbing ma waste up to thier custody to actually get me interrogated by the bank manager..I was so infuriated with the questions the manager asked me..so after everything he was begging me to just return the money that it Was a mistake from the bank..shooo...I called ma babe and she brought the money and I was released and my account was reactivated ..

After like 3days the same 7k dropped again to my account and it was my baby's birthday ..I rushed to the ATM machine and this time I withdrew everything and close the acct..I said to myself that I'll never bank with them again and I didn't want to have anything to do with them but there was a problem.

I never remember that I didn't activate my BVN in the account and using my phone number then ...the email address I used then to open the account I can't remember it anymore and the phone number I used then for the account I lost it and I'm not using the number again and I can't even recall the number again..the ATM card expired since April 2018 and I have been aware from banking for 6yrs now

Please how can I retrieve the gtbank account number without the lost phone number and the email address and also without going to the bank ...because I really need the account back...

Any help here pls..
Matured response
Thanks

To start with you're dishonest person!

Why would you withdraw money from your account knowing fully well that it's not your money.

If I had my way thieving Nigerians like you would be shot on sight!
Re: How Can I Get Back My Gtbank Account,i Lost The Phone Number And Email Address by Utanisco(m): 6:55am On Mar 09, 2020
MarianaTrench:

To start with you're dishonest person!

Why would you withdraw money from your account knowing fully well that it's not your money.

If I had my way thieving Nigerians like you would be shot on sight!
Why would bank send it to my account
Remember that's my account
U can't tell,diverting stolen money to my account

(1) (Reply)

? / Naijafund..the First Nigerian Crowdfunding Platform Debuts By A Nairalander / Earn 1% Of Your Spare Money Daily For 30days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.