Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,076 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

An Igbo Marriage And Bride Price List Worth ₦1.187.000 (Photo) - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / An Igbo Marriage And Bride Price List Worth ₦1.187.000 (Photo) (61472 Views)

See The Groom's And Bride's Mothers' Outfits /Dance That Got People Talking / Marriage And Its Challenges; My wife is pushing me to the extremes / The Consequences Of Late Marriage And Why You Should Marry Early (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Igbo Marriage And Bride Price List Worth ₦1.187.000 (Photo) by OmoEpe(m): 9:05pm On Nov 13, 2021
NorthSerious:

True. Much cheaper to just sleep with them in their younger years, enjoy them when they are at their best and toss them out to Chidi the spare parts dealer to wife them up.

WORDS OF WISDOM
Re: An Igbo Marriage And Bride Price List Worth ₦1.187.000 (Photo) by OmoEpe(m): 9:09pm On Nov 13, 2021
Steinmann:
Besides, the contents of the list are still Negotiable with the family of bride.

NEGOTIABLE

Are we buying pepper here? The igbos culture is built on crass materialism that is why there is an extreme preponderance of crime among it's indigines

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Igbo Marriage And Bride Price List Worth ₦1.187.000 (Photo) by antimason(m): 9:09pm On Nov 13, 2021
Daniel058:
grin that's why you hardly see Igbo people divorce.. unlike a neighbouring state CROSS RIVER cheesy ,where one lady would be married up to 4 times to different men From the same village.

Note : The pride price is not as high as that here oo grin

Come to Ebonyi state and Marry our beautiful women o grin .

Izzi , ezza, ohaozara nwere enough Wife Materials grin
all those una women wey resemble boy builders

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: An Igbo Marriage And Bride Price List Worth ₦1.187.000 (Photo) by Munakings: 9:10pm On Nov 13, 2021
Stormtrooper11:
An Igbo Nigerian wedding expenses list, was posted online on Twitter. It was trailed with different comments from different people. While some saw it as an appropriate list, others saw it as unnecessarily expensive.

What are your opinions Nairalanders?

1st Pic: The actual marriage, Bride price list
2nd & 3rd Pics: File photos for illustrations
Lies from the pit of hell, that list is false..... If you are a lover of truth disregard the information above.....

Una for put 1 car no be only 1 bag of onions and nonsense things wey una put there.

N/B:: Una propaganda no fit do our girls anything. Ndi ara ����
Re: An Igbo Marriage And Bride Price List Worth ₦1.187.000 (Photo) by egunna(m): 9:12pm On Nov 13, 2021
Daniel058:
who ??
Other igbos
Re: An Igbo Marriage And Bride Price List Worth ₦1.187.000 (Photo) by cooooooks(m): 9:25pm On Nov 13, 2021
I think the writers of that list disagree wth you.
Candidlady:

what do you mean "buy"?

human beings aint properties
Re: An Igbo Marriage And Bride Price List Worth ₦1.187.000 (Photo) by cooooooks(m): 9:27pm On Nov 13, 2021
His wife is older than him o and the marriage happened many years ago...before marriage became a business.
blessedvisky:

What about FFK's last wife?

Babangida's wife was Igbo too

The wife of the current Ondo state Governor is Igbo

Re: An Igbo Marriage And Bride Price List Worth ₦1.187.000 (Photo) by Daniel058(m): 9:46pm On Nov 13, 2021
egunna:
Other igbos
as you are not Igbo , what's your business here? kiss
Re: An Igbo Marriage And Bride Price List Worth ₦1.187.000 (Photo) by Daniel058(m): 9:47pm On Nov 13, 2021
antimason:
all those una women wey resemble boy builders
cry
Re: An Igbo Marriage And Bride Price List Worth ₦1.187.000 (Photo) by jonadaft: 9:52pm On Nov 13, 2021
Stormtrooper11:
An Igbo Nigerian wedding expenses list, was posted online on Twitter. It was trailed with different comments from different people. While some saw it as an appropriate list, others saw it as unnecessarily expensive.

What are your opinions Nairalanders?

1st Pic: The actual marriage, Bride price list
2nd & 3rd Pics: File photos for illustrations
Chai

On top girl wey don get numerous bodycounts..

God forbid!

Re: An Igbo Marriage And Bride Price List Worth ₦1.187.000 (Photo) by Theoarhics: 9:53pm On Nov 13, 2021
Menopause loading ... small time when they no see husband they start disturbing God for Shiloh meanwhile your family is the cause by putting a big price tag on your heads
Re: An Igbo Marriage And Bride Price List Worth ₦1.187.000 (Photo) by Bishopino: 9:54pm On Nov 13, 2021
One table for counting of money: #15000... Ooooh.
Nothing wey we no go see say we want help one cuntus.
Re: An Igbo Marriage And Bride Price List Worth ₦1.187.000 (Photo) by Oduduwa707: 9:55pm On Nov 13, 2021
CSTRR:

But it is the Yoruba I see everywhere that are pursuing Igbo girls up and down.

Once the girl fair like this, Dem go lose their sense.

Bro, na the other way actually...

1 Like

Re: An Igbo Marriage And Bride Price List Worth ₦1.187.000 (Photo) by osazuwa23: 10:12pm On Nov 13, 2021
I am from benin but at least four of my cousins married igbo guys or someone from the east. my brother currently dating an igbo girl so it kind of true.
Lightorder:
at where ?
Re: An Igbo Marriage And Bride Price List Worth ₦1.187.000 (Photo) by egunna(m): 10:25pm On Nov 13, 2021
Daniel058:
as you are not Igbo , what's your business here? kiss
if ur comment was on Igbo platform or if u had commented in igbo,I wudnt have known let alone make it my business.but this is social media,u bring ur issues here,it becomes every body's business.do u get it now?
Re: An Igbo Marriage And Bride Price List Worth ₦1.187.000 (Photo) by obyrich(m): 10:34pm On Nov 13, 2021
timefarm:

If this is true, this is the cheapest ibo list ever.
Maybe they stay in the west who have imbibed yoriba culture.
100% true. The man has never lived in Lagos. He is based in the East
Re: An Igbo Marriage And Bride Price List Worth ₦1.187.000 (Photo) by OgunkeelAllMod: 11:00pm On Nov 13, 2021
Na one mgbeke get all this list undecided Lol
Igbo girls wey I dey lash steady for Abuja here undecided ..sorry o father in law.. Ogun keel you and that rubbish list.. Poverty ment fool.. Just sell your daughter collect money, nobody go beat you undecided
Re: An Igbo Marriage And Bride Price List Worth ₦1.187.000 (Photo) by Oduduwa707: 11:18pm On Nov 13, 2021
mancoconut:

Igbo ladies will never lower their self worth to settle for pigs, Igbo women typically settle for Delta/Efik guys statistically if they decide to step out of their tribe. The few ones that mess around with yeribanza pigs are the ones born and bred in the SW, and have been more or less yorubanized... Igbo women are top tier and that's why they typically go for your elites whom they use for their ticket meals and money bags and then dump later. Igbo boys dey fucck your bottom barrel trashy women all over Lagos yet we no dey make noise, visit any part of FESTAC, Ladipo and even the popular Cubana clubs in Lagos and see how your women dey do bend down select work for those rich Igbo boys cheesy grin

No comments... cool

Re: An Igbo Marriage And Bride Price List Worth ₦1.187.000 (Photo) by gazza07(m): 11:19pm On Nov 13, 2021
The lis can be negotiated as it isn't the final say. This post is delusional and stinky
Re: An Igbo Marriage And Bride Price List Worth ₦1.187.000 (Photo) by sakanifemi123(m): 11:20pm On Nov 13, 2021
One thing I hate about igbo when they see wrong thing they will still going to defend it. A girl that many man don used and dumped I will spend huge money to marry. Money don blindfolded mind of igbo that is reason it is very difficult for them to know the truth......

2 Likes

Re: An Igbo Marriage And Bride Price List Worth ₦1.187.000 (Photo) by timefarm(m): 12:12am On Nov 14, 2021
obyrich:
100% true. The man has never lived in Lagos. He is based in the East
Waoh
We need more people like him
Re: An Igbo Marriage And Bride Price List Worth ₦1.187.000 (Photo) by Daniel058(m): 12:39am On Nov 14, 2021
egunna:
if ur comment was on Igbo platform or if u had commented in igbo,I wudnt have known let alone make it my business.but this is social media,u bring ur issues here,it becomes every body's business.do u get it now?
cheesy
Re: An Igbo Marriage And Bride Price List Worth ₦1.187.000 (Photo) by Caseless: 12:43am On Nov 14, 2021
Asgard73:
Igbo women deserve it all.... painment for scratch face sapiens with loud mouth.

cool
Wetin be "painment"?
Re: An Igbo Marriage And Bride Price List Worth ₦1.187.000 (Photo) by mocesy: 12:53am On Nov 14, 2021
It's best marrying an American woman... they dont need ur price
Re: An Igbo Marriage And Bride Price List Worth ₦1.187.000 (Photo) by Reeberry: 1:04am On Nov 14, 2021
greenie77:
Hmm....are okada riders, bricklayers etc who are also igbos, not getting married in igboland?
I wonder oo
Re: An Igbo Marriage And Bride Price List Worth ₦1.187.000 (Photo) by Reeberry: 1:09am On Nov 14, 2021
Lastmankc:
The painful thing is that the guy that deflowered her might use just indomie without egg self
You don get am finish. grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

‘my Manhood No Longer Stands Erect’, Can't Have Sex: / She Uses My High Sexual Drive To Her Advantage In Resolving Our Misunderstanding / Snake In My Roof

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.