Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,576 members, 7,812,872 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:06 PM

See The Groom's And Bride's Mothers' Outfits /Dance That Got People Talking - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See The Groom's And Bride's Mothers' Outfits /Dance That Got People Talking (57323 Views)

Husbands Of Groom And Brides Moms Whos Dressing Got People Talking Spark Reacti / A Married Woman's Facebook Post That Got People Talking / An Igbo Marriage And Bride Price List Worth ₦1.187.000 (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Groom's And Bride's Mothers' Outfits /Dance That Got People Talking by Jewessgratitud3: 8:33am On Dec 11, 2023
What y'all think about this scenario here? Some think the brides Mom is too classy and more gorgeous than grooms Mom while others blasted the groom for not making his mothers bafup measure up to the brides Mom. The rest were of the opinion that it's because she's prolly a member of the deeper life or MFM church that's why her dressing looks so modest.

Well.. I feel the two women there were clearly showing her levels from the way they stood far apart from her. I really wouldn't blame the groom because some of this mothers can be so hooked on this their plain looks no matter the occasion until they get there and are ostracized making the children look bad before they'll know what's up. Looks like the woman just chose to dress that way because of her Christan beliefs and its not entirely the sons fault for those abusing the son. Would have Posted the comments but the insults dont sit well with me.

What do you guys think?

Watch video here to really see the drama.

https://fb.watch/oSsq3J79wF/?mibextid=ZbWKwL

3 Likes

Re: See The Groom's And Bride's Mothers' Outfits /Dance That Got People Talking by illicit(m): 8:39am On Dec 11, 2023
She's dressed tho

One thing is that they belong to different spheres

I have seen cases where she might even be richer and well travelled than them

🤨

190 Likes 9 Shares

Re: See The Groom's And Bride's Mothers' Outfits /Dance That Got People Talking by Jewessgratitud3: 8:46am On Dec 11, 2023
illicit:
She's dressed tho

Normal

I know the makeup and accessories helped give a lift to the other womens outfit but she should have at least worn iro and buba of same quality. Even if she doesn't accessorize it, it would have still given her that classy look than that turban and gown she wore.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See The Groom's And Bride's Mothers' Outfits /Dance That Got People Talking by Wawelexy(m): 8:55am On Dec 11, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

I know the makeup and accessories helped give a lift to the other womens outfit but she should have at least worn iro and buba of same quality. Even if she doesn't accessorize it, it would have still given her that classy look than that turban and gown she wore.

Bro it's the happiness and joy they share that matters.... Forget whatever any of them is putting on

206 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See The Groom's And Bride's Mothers' Outfits /Dance That Got People Talking by Jewessgratitud3: 9:09am On Dec 11, 2023
Wawelexy:

Bro it's the happiness and joy they share that matters.... Forget whatever any of them is putting on

But the other women are feeling too full of themselves. I dunno know though.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Groom's And Bride's Mothers' Outfits /Dance That Got People Talking by Emu4u2c: 9:36am On Dec 11, 2023
illicit:
She's dressed tho

I have seen cases where she might even be richer and we'll travelled than them

🤨
True.. Life has taught me different things

17 Likes

Re: See The Groom's And Bride's Mothers' Outfits /Dance That Got People Talking by CHRISTFUCKER: 12:08pm On Dec 11, 2023
The groom doesn't give af about his mother

5 Likes

Re: See The Groom's And Bride's Mothers' Outfits /Dance That Got People Talking by Jewessgratitud3: 12:29pm On Dec 11, 2023
CHRISTFUCKER:
The groom doesn't give af about his mother

Men don't usually do.

4 Likes

Re: See The Groom's And Bride's Mothers' Outfits /Dance That Got People Talking by Jewessgratitud3: 12:30pm On Dec 11, 2023
Smitaro100:
What's wrong with d pix🙄? D only difference is dat one is dark and deeper lifely dressed while d other is fair/bleached with some touch of pride. undecided

Watch the video to understand. She was treated somehow by the other women.

2 Likes

Re: See The Groom's And Bride's Mothers' Outfits /Dance That Got People Talking by Smitaro100(m): 2:21pm On Dec 11, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

Watch the video to understand. She was tre
ated somehow by the other women.

Are you trying to say d other woman would have carried her on her back while dancing or what?🙄

Dis country na wa o.🤨

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Groom's And Bride's Mothers' Outfits /Dance That Got People Talking by peteroniGBOLA: 3:03pm On Dec 11, 2023
Cool
Re: See The Groom's And Bride's Mothers' Outfits /Dance That Got People Talking by Chijeep(m): 3:03pm On Dec 11, 2023
you can never separate Yorubas with Owambe just as you no fit separate Politicians and Dupe money

6 Likes

Re: See The Groom's And Bride's Mothers' Outfits /Dance That Got People Talking by AntiWailer: 3:03pm On Dec 11, 2023
What is the big deal. ?

You people have been conditioned to assume what is not necessary.

That is why thieves full every where.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Groom's And Bride's Mothers' Outfits /Dance That Got People Talking by crossfm: 3:03pm On Dec 11, 2023
People always talk.

The woman is happy, that's all that matters.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Groom's And Bride's Mothers' Outfits /Dance That Got People Talking by Passionate888: 3:04pm On Dec 11, 2023
angry
Re: See The Groom's And Bride's Mothers' Outfits /Dance That Got People Talking by Olayinka779: 3:04pm On Dec 11, 2023
Nice one mama
Re: See The Groom's And Bride's Mothers' Outfits /Dance That Got People Talking by illuminutty: 3:04pm On Dec 11, 2023
The whole scene looks like a case of ekuke and bingo.

1 Like

Re: See The Groom's And Bride's Mothers' Outfits /Dance That Got People Talking by akpumping7720(m): 3:04pm On Dec 11, 2023
illicit:
She's dressed tho

I have seen cases where she might even be richer and we'll travelled than them

🤨
You are absolute correct. There is this woman I met last year. Whenever she's interacting with me her grammar no be for here oooo. Infact her dressing is like the grooms mother. I later learnt that this woman is very educated and was once a lecturer. Infact she Iives in VGC. At times no be by dressing ooooo.

29 Likes

Re: See The Groom's And Bride's Mothers' Outfits /Dance That Got People Talking by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:05pm On Dec 11, 2023
Beautiful scenery.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Groom's And Bride's Mothers' Outfits /Dance That Got People Talking by sofeo(m): 3:05pm On Dec 11, 2023
It's alright
Re: See The Groom's And Bride's Mothers' Outfits /Dance That Got People Talking by ItisWell22(f): 3:06pm On Dec 11, 2023
The groom’s family’s problem.

If he was too busy, his siblings should have sorted mumsy out.

What do I know?

To each their own… 🥱

4 Likes

Re: See The Groom's And Bride's Mothers' Outfits /Dance That Got People Talking by ambitiouschap17: 3:06pm On Dec 11, 2023
She looks like those deeper life or evangelical woman.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Groom's And Bride's Mothers' Outfits /Dance That Got People Talking by Johnycastro18: 3:06pm On Dec 11, 2023
You guys should allow the grooms mum breath grin

She appears to be smiling and happy from the pictures taken.
I think that is what matters the most.

12 Likes

Re: See The Groom's And Bride's Mothers' Outfits /Dance That Got People Talking by stano2(m): 3:07pm On Dec 11, 2023
Make people mind their business..
Everybody no be the same.
Mama don wear Wetin she like come wedding

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Groom's And Bride's Mothers' Outfits /Dance That Got People Talking by Obakoolex(m): 3:07pm On Dec 11, 2023
undecided
Re: See The Groom's And Bride's Mothers' Outfits /Dance That Got People Talking by Zonefree(m): 3:07pm On Dec 11, 2023
A slim woman can never be wrong in my eyes.

God bless the IDOMA woman and her son abundantly.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Groom's And Bride's Mothers' Outfits /Dance That Got People Talking by airsaylongcome: 3:07pm On Dec 11, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

Men don't usually do.

Totally incorrect. Father's yes, but never mothers. Men always care about their mum. May not be very skilled in expressing that, but most definitely they care alot about their mothers

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Groom's And Bride's Mothers' Outfits /Dance That Got People Talking by lagosrd: 3:07pm On Dec 11, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

https://fb.watch/oSsq3J79wF/?mibextid=ZbWKwL

If you ask the groom he will explain tire. Na those chuchy mummy wey no dey gree hear word. They could be dipper lyfe people sha. Dem full for benue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Groom's And Bride's Mothers' Outfits /Dance That Got People Talking by jaxxy(m): 3:08pm On Dec 11, 2023
Conservative and flashy backgrounds.

Happens sometimes

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Stop Using Hotels On Your First Night Of Marriage" Lady Advises Newly Couples / List Of University Courses In Ghana To Apply With Affordable Fees Nigerians / My Husband Is So Annoying. I'm Depress.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.