Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,746 members, 7,817,058 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

The Small Rat Call El Rufai Son And His Criminal Father - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Small Rat Call El Rufai Son And His Criminal Father (1222 Views)

Bello El-Rufai 'Gang Rape' Tweet: Oby Ezekwesili Cautions El-Rufai's Son / Mallam El-rufai's Son Enrolled In Local Kaduna School / Dino Melaye Unable To 'stand' At Resumed Hearing Of His Criminal Trial In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Small Rat Call El Rufai Son And His Criminal Father by Madmohamed123: 7:29pm On May 01, 2022
I blamed Nigeria for giving this people (Fulani) this privileged to think Nigeria belong to them.

That is why this small rat call b el lifai can open his stinking mouth to say nonsense about Peter obi a well knownl successful business man.

This cockroache should tell us which business his family's are doing before they becomes a criminal in politics.

Can he Compre his father to Peter obi by education by exposure by business, if not for quieter system who is el Rufai to Peter obi,
Obi will employ his father as his gate man or Gardiner.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Small Rat Call El Rufai Son And His Criminal Father by Invictuse: 7:44pm On May 01, 2022
Your wailing just de start. No one cares should you wail to death. Sebi you sabi insult Tinubu Buhari Fashola Oshibajo Amechi Akpabio etc You de xraz

Madmohamed123:
I blamed Nigeria for giving this people (Fulani) this privileged to think Nigeria belong to them.

That is why this small rat call b el lifai can open his stinking mouth to say nonsense about Peter obi a will successful business man

This cockroache should tell us which business his father is doing before he becomes a criminal in politics.

Can he Compre his father to Peter obi by education by exposure by business if not for quieter system who is el Rufai to Peter obi

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Small Rat Call El Rufai Son And His Criminal Father by money121(m): 8:25pm On May 01, 2022
Chaii

1 Like

Re: The Small Rat Call El Rufai Son And His Criminal Father by joeyfire(m): 8:28pm On May 01, 2022
Madmohamed123:

That is why this small rat call b el lifai can open his stinking mouth to say nonsense about Peter obi a will successful business man

This cockroache should tell us which business his father is doing before he becomes a criminal in politics.

Can he Compre his father to Peter obi by education by exposure by business if not for quieter system who is el Rufai to Peter obi

El-rufai the cricket and his brood of cockroach looking sons grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Small Rat Call El Rufai Son And His Criminal Father by alanto: 8:28pm On May 01, 2022
Invictuse:
Your wailing just de start. No one cares should you wail to death. Sebi you sabi insult Tinubu Buhari Fashola Oshibajo Amechi Akpabio etc You de xraz

Wicked man. You just close the thread.

6 Likes

Re: The Small Rat Call El Rufai Son And His Criminal Father by Salubata(m): 8:32pm On May 01, 2022
Simple sentence, you can't construct yet you knew who to be appointed by someone else as gardener.

What a gut

4 Likes

Re: The Small Rat Call El Rufai Son And His Criminal Father by Bluezy13(m): 8:51pm On May 01, 2022
Salubata:
Simple sentence, you can't construct yet you knew who to be appointed by someone else as gardener.

What a gut
Hehehe... don't mind him.

By the way, did you realize that you didn't include a simple question mark or exclamation mark ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Small Rat Call El Rufai Son And His Criminal Father by ChoCho54(f): 6:09am On May 02, 2022
Invictuse:

Which pampers is Tinubu using now?
I can see he has not had a malfunction for some time now.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Small Rat Call El Rufai Son And His Criminal Father by ChoCho54(f): 6:11am On May 02, 2022
Salubata:

What a gut
Even you are no better. Pot calling kettle black.

Salubata kor, bata onileke ni grin

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Small Rat Call El Rufai Son And His Criminal Father by Salubata(m): 6:30am On May 02, 2022
Excuse us angry

Sorry is that you on your profile
ChoCho54:
Even you are no better. Pot calling kettle black.

Salubata kor, bata onileke ni grin
Re: The Small Rat Call El Rufai Son And His Criminal Father by ChoCho54(f): 6:32am On May 02, 2022
Salubata:
Excuse us angry

Sorry is that you on your profile
Yes. Any problem?
Re: The Small Rat Call El Rufai Son And His Criminal Father by Salubata(m): 6:36am On May 02, 2022
Drink responsibly, you're woman for God sake.

From gandollar Charlotte etcetera moniker, you dey always attack me.
Wetin Happen, you have a crush on me? angry
Talk before it's too late baby! I love Igbo girl, especially chocho chocho ones tongue
ChoCho54:
Yes. Any problem?
Re: The Small Rat Call El Rufai Son And His Criminal Father by ChoCho54(f): 6:44am On May 02, 2022
Salubata:
Drink responsibly, you're woman for God sake.

From gandollar Charlotte etcetera moniker, you dey always attack me.
Wetin Happen, you have a crush on me? angry
Talk before it's too late baby! I love Igbo girl, especially chocho chocho ones tongue
And I will hunt you till you breathe your last if you don't borrow sense. That's me for you.
I don't take prisoners. I'll ensure you are banned again if you don't fall in. cheesy grin

How am I drinking too much? Is it your mouth or money I'm using to drink?

What of you that's already at the bustop this morning to drink shepe?

After shepe, you will go and smoke Colorado and top up the shepe again before you now starting doing "owomida joor". Any driver who wastes your time, you will hit him with a 2 by 2.

That's how you got all those ugly scars on your body!

Be careful!

Mo mo e dele.
Re: The Small Rat Call El Rufai Son And His Criminal Father by Salubata(m): 6:48am On May 02, 2022
That has always been your national anthem, I know you yenyenyen lipsrsealed

Your chochocho no go ever leave you.
Elenu felefele

Sha come meet me for bus stop, I dey Wait you shocked

ChoCho54:
And I will hunt you till you breathe your last if you don't borrow sense. That's me for you.
I don't take prisoners. I'll ensure you are banned again if you don't fall in. cheesy grin

How am I drinking too much? Is it your mouth or money I'm using to drink?

What of you that's already at the bustop this morning to drink shepe?

After shepe, you will go and smoke Colorado and top up the shepe again before you now starting doing "owomida joor". Any driver who wastes your time, you will hit him with a 2 by 2.

That's how you got all those ugly scars on your body!

Be careful!

Mo mo e dele.
Re: The Small Rat Call El Rufai Son And His Criminal Father by ChoCho54(f): 6:52am On May 02, 2022
Salubata:
That has always been your national anthem, I know you yenyenyen lipsrsealed

Your chochocho no go ever leave you.
Elenu felefele

Sha come meet me for bus stop, I dey Wait you shocked

I dey bustop already. Look to your far right.
Re: The Small Rat Call El Rufai Son And His Criminal Father by Salubata(m): 7:01am On May 02, 2022
Okay I don see u. Nah from your leg I even tey know sey nah u. I dey come
ChoCho54:
I dey bustop already. Look to your far right.

1 Like

Re: The Small Rat Call El Rufai Son And His Criminal Father by ChoCho54(f): 7:06am On May 02, 2022
Salubata:
Okay I don see u. Nah from your leg I even tey know sey nah u. I dey come
I'm wearing blue jeans.
You are hopelessly high on Kolo grin
Re: The Small Rat Call El Rufai Son And His Criminal Father by Salubata(m): 7:07am On May 02, 2022
Nah same thing we dey talk, he tight nah. So the yam still show tongue
ChoCho54:
I'm wearing blue jeans.
You are hopelessly high on Kolo grin

1 Like

Re: The Small Rat Call El Rufai Son And His Criminal Father by ChoCho54(f): 7:14am On May 02, 2022
Salubata:
Nah same thing we dey talk, he tight nah. So the yam still show tongue
I'm wearing boyfriend jeans ooo.
You are hopelessly high Walahi.

Just stay where you are. I'm coming to take you home to your wife.
Re: The Small Rat Call El Rufai Son And His Criminal Father by Salubata(m): 7:17am On May 02, 2022
Take me to who?

No dey disguise nah grin

Anyway it's beautiful morning here. Enjoy the day
ChoCho54:
I'm wearing boyfriend jeans ooo.
You are hopelessly high Walahi.

Just stay where you are. I'm coming to take you home to your wife.
Re: The Small Rat Call El Rufai Son And His Criminal Father by Reality3080: 9:09am On May 02, 2022
Madmohamed123:

That is why this small rat call b el lifai can open his stinking mouth to say nonsense about Peter obi a well knownl successful business man.

This cockroache should tell us which business his family's are doing before they becomes a criminal in politics.

Can he Compre his father to Peter obi by education by exposure by business, if not for quieter system who is el Rufai to Peter obi,

u all can insult tinubu from morning till night but nobody must insult your leaders right?

U never know wetin wan hit u,u igbos have set d pace as regards hating n insulting people n u will have it back in multiple folds,same way Reno n Asari told u.

U have turn hate n insult to your regular trademark

1 Like

Re: The Small Rat Call El Rufai Son And His Criminal Father by lereinter(m): 11:20am On May 02, 2022
Don't worry osinbajo will chase elrufai out of apc or nigeria when he becomes president.
Re: The Small Rat Call El Rufai Son And His Criminal Father by Magnoliaa(f): 6:44pm On May 05, 2022
Salubata:

What a gut

Ishilove, I found you a nostalgic and *iconic* moniker. cheesy
Re: The Small Rat Call El Rufai Son And His Criminal Father by ba2remagaji: 12:52am On May 06, 2022
See de mumu way de talk,u de call someone that can feed your entire lenage and your village a rat,nobi your fault na nairaland give u chance to de use your poverty stinks hands to write rubbish for you to know what businesses el- rufai family is doing abeg go ask Google you IDIOT
Madmohamed123:

Re: The Small Rat Call El Rufai Son And His Criminal Father by Salubata(m): 3:08pm On May 14, 2022
Spot on magno kiss
Magnoliaa:

Ishilove, I found you a nostalgic and *iconic* moniker. cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi Opens Up On Why He Left PDP / Blasphemy Video: Man Killed By Muslims In Federal Housing Lugbe In Abuja / Who Are These Yorubas And Where Do They Come From?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.