Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,141 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

General Dzarma Zirkusu, 3 Soldiers Die As Troops Neutralize ISWAP Terrorists - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / General Dzarma Zirkusu, 3 Soldiers Die As Troops Neutralize ISWAP Terrorists (59693 Views)

Scores Killed As Troops Storm Ogbaru In Search Of Unknown Gunmen (Graphic Photos / 5 Soldiers Die In An Accident In Anambra On Their Way To Repel ESN Attack / The Remains Of Late Brigadier General Dzarma Zirkusu Have Been Laid To Rest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Dzarma Zirkusu, 3 Soldiers Die As Troops Neutralize ISWAP Terrorists by FarahAideed: 5:57pm On Nov 13, 2021
troops supported by the Air Component of OPHK have destroyed five A - Jet, two A-29, two Dragon combat vehicles and nine Gun Trucks.

Are they saying Five Alfa jets and 2 super Tucanos were destroyed ? Or is this just poor journalism

6 Likes

Re: General Dzarma Zirkusu, 3 Soldiers Die As Troops Neutralize ISWAP Terrorists by OKTolu: 5:57pm On Nov 13, 2021
Rest in peace galant soldier,you are fighting the war you know nothing about due to greediness of our politician,sometimes i wonder if this country is worth dying for.
NIGERIA there was a country.

1 Like

Re: General Dzarma Zirkusu, 3 Soldiers Die As Troops Neutralize ISWAP Terrorists by tradepunter: 5:57pm On Nov 13, 2021
Thank you galant soldiers for sacrificing your life for innocent Nigerians.

Left to you guys I am very sure the corrupt officials would have been purged by now.
Re: General Dzarma Zirkusu, 3 Soldiers Die As Troops Neutralize ISWAP Terrorists by Enddy50ty(m): 5:58pm On Nov 13, 2021
It's shameful but i have no R.I.P to waste, he got what he bargained for, na for Southeast dem dey get power all in the name of fighting IPOB, dem go deploy super tucano and heavy military personnel.

If they deploy half of the military personnel and armoured vehicles they deployed in the last Anambra elections to the North East we wouldn't be having this discussion..

6 Likes

Re: General Dzarma Zirkusu, 3 Soldiers Die As Troops Neutralize ISWAP Terrorists by shigishege: 5:58pm On Nov 13, 2021
ENIGMATIC2023:

General with big tummy
so that's your family problem??
Re: General Dzarma Zirkusu, 3 Soldiers Die As Troops Neutralize ISWAP Terrorists by neighbourhud: 5:58pm On Nov 13, 2021
RIP gallant!!!
Re: General Dzarma Zirkusu, 3 Soldiers Die As Troops Neutralize ISWAP Terrorists by shigishege: 5:59pm On Nov 13, 2021
Enddy50ty:
It's shameful but i have no R.I.P to waste, he got what he bargained for, na for Southeast dem dey get power all in the name of fighting IPOB, dem go deploy super tucano and heavy military personnel.

If they deploy half of the military personnel and armoured vehicles they deployed in the last Anambra elections to the North East we wouldn't be having this discussion..
see I have said it, the high time you people are sent to your rising sun the better for our great country. What effect does your RIP have?? Have you even said RIP to the multitude people killed in your region by your own unknown gunmen??

1 Like

Re: General Dzarma Zirkusu, 3 Soldiers Die As Troops Neutralize ISWAP Terrorists by Lisaint(m): 5:59pm On Nov 13, 2021
Just as oyinbo Will say

Thank you for your service

Hopefully nigerian will do this in 2023

Abeg if anyone get 4k make he dash me oo
I wan pay my gbese on palm credit
Before they start sending all this their embarrassing messages
I will send screenshots of everything make he no be like say na fraud person wan do
Re: General Dzarma Zirkusu, 3 Soldiers Die As Troops Neutralize ISWAP Terrorists by Nobody: 5:59pm On Nov 13, 2021
peharps one of them might be among those rogue soldiers that massacared innocent protesters at lekki a year ago on the orders of tinubu . lipsrsealed anyway Rip
Re: General Dzarma Zirkusu, 3 Soldiers Die As Troops Neutralize ISWAP Terrorists by AfonjaConehead: 6:00pm On Nov 13, 2021
Looking # the wife well, you can tell the religion of the fallen brigadier general..

What do I know sef

4 Likes

Re: General Dzarma Zirkusu, 3 Soldiers Die As Troops Neutralize ISWAP Terrorists by Lovenorth: 6:00pm On Nov 13, 2021
BabaO2:
Christian
And so what?
Re: General Dzarma Zirkusu, 3 Soldiers Die As Troops Neutralize ISWAP Terrorists by MondayOsunbor(m): 6:00pm On Nov 13, 2021
fergie001:

HQ Nigerian Army

Nigeria is really dancing with dead
Re: General Dzarma Zirkusu, 3 Soldiers Die As Troops Neutralize ISWAP Terrorists by Elsueno: 6:01pm On Nov 13, 2021
Re: General Dzarma Zirkusu, 3 Soldiers Die As Troops Neutralize ISWAP Terrorists by Gentlerespect76: 6:02pm On Nov 13, 2021
ThatFairGuy:
Condolences to their families and Nigeria in general, they died protection the sovereignty of our dear country.

May God strengthen our gallant officers.

Hand must meet every Terrorists, no hidden place for them.

It's sad to still see some nuthead mocking them at death. So inhumane

Shut up!
It is sad that Nigeria can't give them what they want to save lives. Don't you see no country can win the war against religious extremism? Day by day the nation pays for its stupidity with the blood of citizens, please park well with your patriotism. You don't understand what's going on.

2 Likes

Re: General Dzarma Zirkusu, 3 Soldiers Die As Troops Neutralize ISWAP Terrorists by MondayOsunbor(m): 6:03pm On Nov 13, 2021
FarahAideed:

Are they saying Five Alfa jets and 2 super Tucanos were destroyed ? Or is this just poor journalism

my brother i am confused

3 Likes

Re: General Dzarma Zirkusu, 3 Soldiers Die As Troops Neutralize ISWAP Terrorists by Gee64: 6:04pm On Nov 13, 2021
Hmm.
Lies.
Re: General Dzarma Zirkusu, 3 Soldiers Die As Troops Neutralize ISWAP Terrorists by DominionGreat: 6:06pm On Nov 13, 2021
Trust me that Brigadier General didn't die in any battle Field..He was killed like a common chicken and the Nigerian Army wants to make it look like there was one serious fight... Before any General die in battle then they must have overpowered the security forces and killed everybody before killing such a high ranking officer which is not the case here.. Nigeria is indeed a zoo

8 Likes

Re: General Dzarma Zirkusu, 3 Soldiers Die As Troops Neutralize ISWAP Terrorists by SwissGeneva(m): 6:06pm On Nov 13, 2021
Since I am in SHOCK... Am So short of words. A Brigadier General? Receiving shots? In a combat front? So who initiates plans and gives command. (Except it was an arial attack). But any which way, it cost a lot to train a soldier to that rank and allowed him to be wasted by a bunch of useless no entities. Am so sad to see this new abeg... Saddest for the year...

2 Likes

Re: General Dzarma Zirkusu, 3 Soldiers Die As Troops Neutralize ISWAP Terrorists by AngelicBeing: 6:07pm On Nov 13, 2021
irunoko:
Smh

Definitely an Insider has sold them out that's why terrorists have become so brazen to launch attacks.infact the entire security outfits have been thoroughly compromised and infiltrated if not terrorists won't be misbehaving up at down

Only God is our security and he's the only one that will protect his children from wicked and unreasonable men.
l agree with you sad

2 Likes

Re: General Dzarma Zirkusu, 3 Soldiers Die As Troops Neutralize ISWAP Terrorists by Rich4god(m): 6:08pm On Nov 13, 2021
Anaerobi:

Currently in Adamawa, close to the affected place. The attack isn't a joke.

It started looming since Wensday, but the military over power them. The terrorist reenforced and came back today with more than 30 Hilux

I don't understand the terrorists reinforced and came back with more than 30 Hilux. Plz wch road did they pass before they got to the Military base. Abi is the military base close to where the terrorists have camp.
What's going on plz....

Having 30 Hilux move from one place to another will definitely be seen by someone and calls could have been made to airforce to bomb the Hilux before reaching their attack target.

7 Likes

Re: General Dzarma Zirkusu, 3 Soldiers Die As Troops Neutralize ISWAP Terrorists by BruncleZuma: 6:08pm On Nov 13, 2021
How do you lose such an Officer, what the actual fluck?
Re: General Dzarma Zirkusu, 3 Soldiers Die As Troops Neutralize ISWAP Terrorists by GidiCars: 6:09pm On Nov 13, 2021
shigishege:
can you see now while some unfortunate good for nothing terrorist sympathetic elements will still come on nairaland insulting the soldiers who is protectint thier useless weakling asses.

Joining the army is a choice. Anyone who made that choice should deal with the consequences of that choice. I don't feel sorry for anyone that dies defending nigeria. I hope the terrorists overpower and take over Abuja, that would hasten the collapse of this stuid country.

Death to nigeria, and to everything it stands for. tongue tongue grin
Re: General Dzarma Zirkusu, 3 Soldiers Die As Troops Neutralize ISWAP Terrorists by 9ty4our: 6:09pm On Nov 13, 2021
The North is fast becoming a wasteland.. Thats next level..
Re: General Dzarma Zirkusu, 3 Soldiers Die As Troops Neutralize ISWAP Terrorists by berryPee(m): 6:09pm On Nov 13, 2021
Have u forgotten about the BHT members that were recruited by the army in name of repented BH
irunoko:
Smh

Definitely an Insider has sold them out that's why terrorists have become so brazen to launch attacks.infact the entire security outfits have been thoroughly compromised and infiltrated if not terrorists won't be misbehaving up at down

Only God is our security and he's the only one that will protect his children from wicked and unreasonable men.

2 Likes

Re: General Dzarma Zirkusu, 3 Soldiers Die As Troops Neutralize ISWAP Terrorists by madukaanaya(m): 6:09pm On Nov 13, 2021
a human being is not suppose to be a muslim

2 Likes

Re: General Dzarma Zirkusu, 3 Soldiers Die As Troops Neutralize ISWAP Terrorists by techWriter3: 6:10pm On Nov 13, 2021
Brigadier-General Dzarma ZirkusuRIP Gen
Re: General Dzarma Zirkusu, 3 Soldiers Die As Troops Neutralize ISWAP Terrorists by treatise: 6:10pm On Nov 13, 2021
Is this fake news, BH had been defeated technically.
Re: General Dzarma Zirkusu, 3 Soldiers Die As Troops Neutralize ISWAP Terrorists by adamsmith914: 6:11pm On Nov 13, 2021
yanabasee2:
Adesina should come and blab his stinging mouth here.....
Demon Keep quiet, people like you don’t deserve anything good, that is why you will continue to suffer in Nigeria. RIP to those gallant soldiers that lost their lives so we can be safe.
Re: General Dzarma Zirkusu, 3 Soldiers Die As Troops Neutralize ISWAP Terrorists by Adolfhitler001: 6:11pm On Nov 13, 2021
DominionGreat:
Trust me that Brigadier General didn't die in any battle Field..He was killed like a common chicken and the Nigerian Army wants to make it look like there was one serious fight... Before any General die in battle then they must have overpowered the security forces and killed everybody before killing such a high ranking officer which is not the case here.. Nigeria is indeed a zoo
I remember what my brother told me that before a general is gun down in battle 100 or more soldiers must have been dead already..He might have been killed by his own men

2 Likes

Re: General Dzarma Zirkusu, 3 Soldiers Die As Troops Neutralize ISWAP Terrorists by shigishege: 6:12pm On Nov 13, 2021
GidiCars:

Joining the army is a choice. Anyone who made that choice should deal with the consequences of that choice. I don't feel sorry for anyone that dies defending nigeria. I hope the terrorists overpower and take over Abuja, that would hasten the collapse of this stuid country.

Death to nigeria, and to everything it stands for. tongue tongue grin
bro who are you??
Re: General Dzarma Zirkusu, 3 Soldiers Die As Troops Neutralize ISWAP Terrorists by zoedew: 6:12pm On Nov 13, 2021
fergie001:
Brigadier-General Dzarma Zirkusu

RIP Gen
We are proud of and salute the courage, bravery and gallantry of the Officer and men who were KIA.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

US War College Says Muhammadu Buhari Was Awarded A Diploma In 1980 (photo) / Photos Of "Obidients In Diaspora" Returning Home To Vote For Peter Obi / Fashola Dancing Shoki At APC Campaign Rally (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.