Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,921 members, 7,814,102 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

Sea The Food Of 12,000 Naira In Ph - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sea The Food Of 12,000 Naira In Ph (4545 Views)

She Refunded The 10,000 Naira I Gave Her For Christmas / Man Laments After A Lady He Took Out Bought Food Of N4500 Out Of His 20k Salary / Couple Got Married 32ft Underwater In The Caribbean Sea (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sea The Food Of 12,000 Naira In Ph by TheOldGods: 7:09pm On Nov 13, 2021

For the first time I traveled to Ph after all my plans. I am a foodie, and told my friend that I wanted to try the fisherman soup as she called it we went to the market, and bough crabs, shrimps, oyster, catfish and snails, and some minor things like Saint leaf okro etc. And everything was 12000 naira, I was Shocked at the size of the food in the pot.

The catfish was the smallest I have every seen in my entire life

1 Like

Re: Sea The Food Of 12,000 Naira In Ph by SILENTandSMART2: 7:15pm On Nov 13, 2021
Lmao hahahaha I was expecting more pictures sha but i was disappointed.... cheesy

Sapa nice one i sight you.... The earlier the better people know that things will be getting more expensive than before and people will adapt and keep on complaining about it ....

We should just work and pray to God to make things better so we won't be among the people complaining .... Country hard boss but some are still making their cool cash if you know what you're doing .. wink

2 Likes

Re: Sea The Food Of 12,000 Naira In Ph by Kobojunkie: 7:16pm On Nov 13, 2021
TheOldGods:
For the first time I traveled to Ph after all my plans. I am a foodie, and told my friend that I wanted to tried the fisherman soup as she called it we went to the market, and bough crabs, shrimps, oyster, catfish and snails. And everything was 12000 naira, I was schooled at the size of the food in the pot.
You spent about $20 on just that pot of food?. undecided
Re: Sea The Food Of 12,000 Naira In Ph by cyborg44: 7:16pm On Nov 13, 2021
Post this nonsense in the right section

3 Likes

Re: Sea The Food Of 12,000 Naira In Ph by slawormiir: 7:16pm On Nov 13, 2021
Damnnn niggar
Na so we see am o

Funny enough it is going to get worse

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sea The Food Of 12,000 Naira In Ph by TheOldGods: 7:17pm On Nov 13, 2021
Kobojunkie:
You spent about $20 on just that pot of food?. undecided
I was Shocked myself, because I went to the market with her. So I was bringing out the money as we buy
Re: Sea The Food Of 12,000 Naira In Ph by TheOldGods: 7:19pm On Nov 13, 2021
SILENTandSMART2:
Lmao hahahaha I was expecting more pictures sha but i was disappointed.... cheesy

Sapa nice one i sight you.... The earlier the better people know that things will be getting more expensive than before and people will adapt and keep on complaining about it ....

We should just work and pray to God to make things better so we won't be among the people complaining .... Country hard boss but some are still making their cool cash if you know what you're doing .. wink
well, I didn't complain about the money, I was only shocked that this amount could only get this. What happens to those with families who earn below 30k
Re: Sea The Food Of 12,000 Naira In Ph by Kobojunkie: 7:19pm On Nov 13, 2021
TheOldGods:
I was Shocked myself, because I went to the market with her. So I was bringing out the money as we buy
No mind me oo! I dey here dey think say everything go dey cheaper down near the river, be the thing.. undecided
Re: Sea The Food Of 12,000 Naira In Ph by Nobody: 7:20pm On Nov 13, 2021
Yes it's worth it.

Fresh seafood are usually very expensive.
I was at a supermart last week and wanted to get fresh prawns and they gave me something that is not up to 20 pieces for 3k.

1 Like

Re: Sea The Food Of 12,000 Naira In Ph by Kobojunkie: 7:20pm On Nov 13, 2021
TheOldGods:
well, I didn't complain about the money, I was only shocked that this amount could only get this. What happens to those with families who earn below 30k
Many of them na wicked people. undecided
Re: Sea The Food Of 12,000 Naira In Ph by TheOldGods: 7:22pm On Nov 13, 2021
Kobojunkie:
No mind me oo! I dey here dey think say everything go dey cheaper down near the river, be the thing.. undecided
These people are selling the smallest tin of tomatoes of oyster 500 naira, I was Shocked
Re: Sea The Food Of 12,000 Naira In Ph by SILENTandSMART2: 7:43pm On Nov 13, 2021
TheOldGods:

Hmmm all is well.....
Re: Sea The Food Of 12,000 Naira In Ph by TarOrfeeek: 7:59pm On Nov 13, 2021
It's you that want to eat Expensive Food that you obviously cannot afford.

If you had bought N12,000 worth of Okpa, you will not be complaining by now.

Instead it's inside ICU of UPTH or Braithwaite hospital that you will be battling for your life.

Next time spend money on what you can afford.

1 Like

Re: Sea The Food Of 12,000 Naira In Ph by TheOldGods: 8:37pm On Nov 13, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

It's you that want to eat Expensive Food that you obviously cannot afford.

If you had bought N12,000 worth of Okpa, you will not be complaining by now.

Instead it's inside ICU of UPTH or Braithwaite hospital that you will be battling for your life.

Next time spend money on what you can afford.

who told you I can't afford it?

2 Likes

Re: Sea The Food Of 12,000 Naira In Ph by care4you: 3:06am On Nov 14, 2021
TheOldGods:
who told you I can't afford it?

if you can afford it trust me you won't be complaining

6 Likes

Re: Sea The Food Of 12,000 Naira In Ph by Nobody: 3:49am On Nov 14, 2021
Mercychen:
Yes it's worth it.

Fresh seafood are usually very expensive.
I was at a supermart last week and wanted to get fresh prawns and they gave me something that is not up to 20 pieces for 3k.

my dear, we are suffering in Port Harcourt now ooo...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sea The Food Of 12,000 Naira In Ph by Nobody: 3:50am On Nov 14, 2021
care4you:

life no easy ooo
Re: Sea The Food Of 12,000 Naira In Ph by Chiden(f): 5:34am On Nov 14, 2021
shocked You mean 12k is sitting pretty in that pot...

1 Like

Re: Sea The Food Of 12,000 Naira In Ph by TheOldGods: 6:05am On Nov 14, 2021
care4you:

who told you I was complaining? Did you see me rant on the post? I only wanted to share what a pot of 12k looked like when I traveled to Ph. Get it.

2 Likes

Re: Sea The Food Of 12,000 Naira In Ph by Nobody: 6:19am On Nov 14, 2021
Competence5050:
my dear, we are suffering in Port Harcourt now ooo...

It is well.
Re: Sea The Food Of 12,000 Naira In Ph by Babara1994(m): 7:02am On Nov 14, 2021
Front page material. Baba go blow 12k on top say one babe dey whine am to try fisher man soup.

Babe: Very caring and SIMPle guy! He paid 12k for my fisherman soup. Awwwwwwwwwn

4 Likes

Re: Sea The Food Of 12,000 Naira In Ph by ManOfCompetence(m): 9:38am On Nov 14, 2021
Highly nutritious meal......... Quality over Quantity anytime any day........
The 12 cost expensive though....
Re: Sea The Food Of 12,000 Naira In Ph by sharpwriter(m): 10:53am On Nov 14, 2021
TheOldGods:

For the first time I traveled to Ph after all my plans. I am a foodie, and told my friend that I wanted to try the fisherman soup as she called it we went to the market, and bough crabs, shrimps, oyster, catfish and snails, and some minor things like Saint leaf okro etc. And everything was 12000 naira, I was Shocked at the size of the food in the pot.

The catfish was the smallest I have every seen in my entire life
Enjoy ya meal grin na money PH people dey chop o, no be food again.

For your information, it is called SCENT Leaf not Saint Leaf. wink
Re: Sea The Food Of 12,000 Naira In Ph by pocohantas(f): 10:58am On Nov 14, 2021
TheOldGods:

They won’t eat seafood na. Which kind question be this. angry

1 Like

Re: Sea The Food Of 12,000 Naira In Ph by Nostring: 11:00am On Nov 14, 2021
Lol sea food dey cost na ,wetin u expect
Re: Sea The Food Of 12,000 Naira In Ph by lomprico(m): 11:25am On Nov 14, 2021
TheOldGods:

they avoid fisherman's soup.
Re: Sea The Food Of 12,000 Naira In Ph by Nonso92(m): 11:26am On Nov 14, 2021
Damn mehn, I miss the good old corruption days, rather than this integrity bullshit that's being sold to us

1 Like

Re: Sea The Food Of 12,000 Naira In Ph by Nobody: 1:46pm On Nov 14, 2021
I smell LIES.

That is FROZEN Cold storage fish. Tilapia and their next neighbors.

Oga, there is no catfish with that ABDOMINAL hollow after being cut...

SCAM post. dey deceive people wey no dey chop fresh catfish.
Re: Sea The Food Of 12,000 Naira In Ph by Nobody: 1:52pm On Nov 14, 2021
Chiden:
shocked You mean 12k is sitting pretty in that pot...

He is telling lies.

N5k catfish alone will fill that pot to brim.

And that fish there is COLD STORAGE fish from market women.
Re: Sea The Food Of 12,000 Naira In Ph by cooooooks(m): 1:53pm On Nov 14, 2021
People need to change food sources. Rice is too expensive, try millet or some other grain.

Beef is too expensive, try a different cut. Reduce meat consumption.

Raiser your own chickens for eggs. Have a small garden for pepper, leaves, etc.

1 Like

Re: Sea The Food Of 12,000 Naira In Ph by Nobody: 2:12pm On Nov 14, 2021
cooooooks:
People need to change food sources. Rice is too expensive, try millet or some other grain.

Beef is too expensive, try a different cut. Reduce meat consumption.

Raiser your own chickens for eggs. Have a small garden for pepper, leaves, etc.
taste is something that doesn't change easily for many. Not eating rice or not eating meat (truth is many Nigerians go without meat on the daily, cos its so expensive) is a habit that takes time to adopt. And as for planting a garden ,well that can be ensured if you don't live in a very congested urban space like lagos, aba, PH, Kano etc where every square inch is owned by someone else.
Re: Sea The Food Of 12,000 Naira In Ph by Magnoliaa(f): 2:49pm On Nov 14, 2021
Yaaaawns.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It True That Short Ladies Donot Make Good House Wife? / 11 Problems Only Girls With Flat Butts Understand / Place Where Girls Dance Unclad In Kaduna For Money Uncovered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.