Stats: 3,152,690 members, 7,816,824 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

What Is Your Favorite Local Airline? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What Is Your Favorite Local Airline? (1043 Views)

Please Are Local Airline Tickets Cheaper In The Airport Than Online / What's The Seats Layout In An Airline? / Ethiopian Airline Lands Latest Boeing 787-9 In Abuja With 177 Passengers (2) (3) (4)

What Is Your Favorite Local Airline? by ecolime(m): 7:12pm On Nov 13, 2021
What is your favorite local Airline and why?

My preferences are in the order below:

1. Max Air: Flying with them always seem fast compared to others. Maybe they have a shorter flying route (Don't know). Landings is always smooth. The only thing I dislike about them is heavy Hausa accent of their Pilots. You hardly hear a thing. My number 1 at the moment.

2. Aero: I honestly can't pinpoint why I love them. Cool crew members and I love their Aircrafts. A certain Airline delayed my flight for few hours an I stopped using them. Aero did a bit worse and the apologies I got at the counter melted my heart forever. It's like they dem do me juju

3. Airpeace: The publicity that eralded their coming made me fall in love with them. Also, I love companies that put a face to their business. Their CEO- Allen Onyema is quite visible and supports anything Nigerian. Dem sabi PR die. The only thing I don't like is going to the Old Teminal. The Airport officials there too slow abeg. Na only Airpeace dey carry me go there cry

So, what Airlines do you guys like? Also, what puts you off about them?

Re: What Is Your Favorite Local Airline? by Tjra: 7:32pm On Nov 13, 2021
Airpeace and Ibom Air.

Reason: They are new in the industry and so should have newer aircrafts.

Re: What Is Your Favorite Local Airline? by ecolime(m): 7:40pm On Nov 13, 2021
Tjra:
Airpeace and Ibom Air.

Reason: They are new in the industry and so should have newer aircrafts.
What are their lows? Care to share?
Re: What Is Your Favorite Local Airline? by Lookingoutforyo: 7:58pm On Nov 13, 2021
Benin local airline
Re: What Is Your Favorite Local Airline? by ecolime(m): 4:31pm On Nov 14, 2021
Lookingoutforyo:
Benin local airline
Lol grin
Re: What Is Your Favorite Local Airline? by CaptainStephen(m): 12:07am On Nov 15, 2021
Ibom air, just a pity they don't fly to Kano, Kaduna etc

So we stuck with azman and co

Mass Transit Opportunities / Do U Need An Invitation Letter For Uk Visa Renewals? / UK Entry Level Visa Rejected. Re-application Advised?