Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,988 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:46 AM

Please Are Local Airline Tickets Cheaper In The Airport Than Online - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Please Are Local Airline Tickets Cheaper In The Airport Than Online (385 Views)

What Is Your Favorite Local Airline? / How To Book The Cheapest Airline Tickets | Google Flights Example / Man Wears All His Clothes At The Airport To Avoid British Airways Luggage Fees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Are Local Airline Tickets Cheaper In The Airport Than Online by kamtrix(m): 6:01pm On Dec 15, 2021
Please a quick question. I buy airline tickets online, local flights.
Is it cheaper to buy them directly at the local airports on the day of the flights, or the prices are almost the same as online. Thanks.
Re: Please Are Local Airline Tickets Cheaper In The Airport Than Online by Eriokanmi: 6:04pm On Dec 15, 2021
Online is always cheaper, I mean buying direct from airline website, not their agents
Re: Please Are Local Airline Tickets Cheaper In The Airport Than Online by kamtrix(m): 7:31pm On Dec 15, 2021
Eriokanmi:
Online is always cheaper, I mean buying direct from airline website, not their agents
yeah. I buy directly from the websites. But I've been suspecting it's cheaper to just go to airport and buy. Especially for same day flights
Re: Please Are Local Airline Tickets Cheaper In The Airport Than Online by febirim09: 11:24pm On Dec 15, 2021
It depends on the timing. Airlines sell flights by batches say 23 K batch, 30k batch, 41K, etc. It's first come first serve. Once a batch is exhausted you cannot buy it again you only have options of the other batches. Normally people would prefer a cheaper flight and so when you have all batches available they take the cheapest and so it finishes first. The airport ticketing person and your phone have same view to buy the tickets. So you may see 23K flight but perhaps in another 10 mins it's exhausted because others have booked it.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

When Is The Drop Box Us Visa Renewal Starting? / Documents Required To Get US Visa / Visa Delay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.