Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

Ghanaian Man Kneels Down To Beg His Secondary School Girlfriend (VIDEO) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ghanaian Man Kneels Down To Beg His Secondary School Girlfriend (VIDEO) (2048 Views)

Nigerian Man Marries His Secondary School Mate, 15 Years Later (Photos) / Kenyan Girl Hits The Streets In Uniform With Placard To Beg For Her School Fees / My Son Is Not Interested In His Secondary Education But Taught Himself Coding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ghanaian Man Kneels Down To Beg His Secondary School Girlfriend (VIDEO) by SiggyNG: 7:21pm On Nov 13, 2021
Update from

A video posted on instagram by @ is drawing lots of comments as a young ghanaian man is captured kneeling down to beg his secondary school.

It was reported that the young man was promising to never repeat his mistakes and also asked his girlfriend to take him back.

When the man tried getting closer to her, she put out her hands to ask him to stay away from her.

Watch Video :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VfClE-3zzas

https:///ghanaian-boy-kneels-down-to-beg-his-secondary-school-girlfriend-video/

Re: Ghanaian Man Kneels Down To Beg His Secondary School Girlfriend (VIDEO) by SiggyNG: 7:21pm On Nov 13, 2021
shocked shocked
Re: Ghanaian Man Kneels Down To Beg His Secondary School Girlfriend (VIDEO) by TarOrfeeek: 7:51pm On Nov 13, 2021
Toto no carry gun, but e dey kill man.

Toto no enter Army, but e dey lead men.

Toto no be President, but e dey rule men.

Toto, I salute you with my full preek.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Man Kneels Down To Beg His Secondary School Girlfriend (VIDEO) by Shellsploit: 8:19pm On Nov 13, 2021
That guy is an Amuatulu
Re: Ghanaian Man Kneels Down To Beg His Secondary School Girlfriend (VIDEO) by Wawelexy(m): 8:25pm On Nov 13, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

i fear who no fear toto..............

5 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Man Kneels Down To Beg His Secondary School Girlfriend (VIDEO) by iamyemiakins(m): 8:30pm On Nov 13, 2021
Ghanaian men and toto

7 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Man Kneels Down To Beg His Secondary School Girlfriend (VIDEO) by Mystic216: 12:27am On Nov 14, 2021
This under skirt
Re: Ghanaian Man Kneels Down To Beg His Secondary School Girlfriend (VIDEO) by midolian(m): 3:43am On Nov 14, 2021
Is the man gay?
Re: Ghanaian Man Kneels Down To Beg His Secondary School Girlfriend (VIDEO) by dukie25: 4:21am On Nov 14, 2021
Young love
Re: Ghanaian Man Kneels Down To Beg His Secondary School Girlfriend (VIDEO) by Mufasaa(m): 6:25am On Nov 14, 2021
Man down! man down!! man down!!!
This guy need help someone call 911

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Man Kneels Down To Beg His Secondary School Girlfriend (VIDEO) by Mixedfruit: 8:27am On Nov 14, 2021
TarOrfeeek:
Bros nwaooooh!
Re: Ghanaian Man Kneels Down To Beg His Secondary School Girlfriend (VIDEO) by Olajydeey: 9:42am On Nov 14, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

Toto we fear Una oo
Re: Ghanaian Man Kneels Down To Beg His Secondary School Girlfriend (VIDEO) by BigYash: 10:16am On Nov 14, 2021
Over! Over!! Man down..
Ghana man down.. Over

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Man Kneels Down To Beg His Secondary School Girlfriend (VIDEO) by temitope27(m): 10:18am On Nov 14, 2021
Wetin dey do all this Ghanaians kids sef
Re: Ghanaian Man Kneels Down To Beg His Secondary School Girlfriend (VIDEO) by Flamemignon1(m): 10:49am On Nov 14, 2021
midolian:
Is the man gay?
The way y'all think...... How's he gay when he's proposing to a woman?
Re: Ghanaian Man Kneels Down To Beg His Secondary School Girlfriend (VIDEO) by midolian(m): 1:00pm On Nov 14, 2021
Flamemignon1:

The way y'all think...... How's he gay when he's proposing to a woman?
is that a woman
Re: Ghanaian Man Kneels Down To Beg His Secondary School Girlfriend (VIDEO) by Nobody: 1:01pm On Nov 14, 2021
one man down
target on site permission to shot !!!!
Re: Ghanaian Man Kneels Down To Beg His Secondary School Girlfriend (VIDEO) by Flamemignon1(m): 1:03pm On Nov 14, 2021
midolian:
is that a woman
Lol... It's a woman on low cut

(1) (Reply)

Oou Post Ume Result / Enquiry About Mtc Foundation Scholarship Offer To Undergraduates And Graduates / Peaceful Protest In Eksu (PICTURES) No School Fees , No Lecture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.