Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,834 members, 7,810,209 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:59 PM

Access Bank - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Access Bank (768 Views)

Armed Robbers Kill Access Bank Staff In Anyigba, Kogi (Graphic Photo) / Armed Robbers Attack Access Bank In Ijero Ekiti State. Kill 3. Photos / Access Bank Staff Steals Customers’ N13.6 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Access Bank by yankison(m): 7:27pm On Nov 13, 2021
Please has anyone notice illegal withdrawal from access bank account .... Thursday nite i wanted to make use of my mobile app and realised 51,000 has been debited from.my account to one edet victor ..i have no clue who the person was and i never bought anything at midnite .. i also noticed alert was not sent to me . After checking my aleets i got all the transactions alert i did myself but not for the 51,000 debited from me .. i went to a branch and i was told someone might have used my mobile app. Which is not true coz na me and my wife de house and she doesn't even use my phone .please else can i do im dead broke
Re: Access Bank by Flamees(m): 7:56pm On Nov 13, 2021
Wahala dey ohh
Op check your wife wella

Ask her question like who's victor just to know her reaction be mean at first
If she's innocent check go back to bank and report it as fraud case
Re: Access Bank by Boogyman557: 8:05pm On Nov 13, 2021
Holly Gram cool sorry man WTF MAN
Re: Access Bank by yankison(m): 8:37pm On Nov 13, 2021
Flamees:
Wahala dey ohh
Op check your wife wella

Ask her question like who's victor just to know her reaction be mean at first
If she's innocent check go back to bank and report it as fraud case

I know my wife she can't and i asked her already she couldn't have transferred all my money in the account ..the money is meant for the house ...
Re: Access Bank by yankison(m): 8:38pm On Nov 13, 2021
Can i go to uba where the Victor acccount is domiciled and report it .. can uba give me the phone number of the account holder ... Any suggestion is welcome please im in pains
Re: Access Bank by yankison(m): 8:40pm On Nov 13, 2021
I am also still suprised that i did not get debit alert for the missing money which is very strange ..i usually get email alert for all my transactions and the 51000 is not there ... Could ut be access bank staff doing this

2 Likes

Re: Access Bank by judatech: 9:13pm On Nov 13, 2021
Mysterious debit stories too much these days o! E be like under mattress make sense now o!
Re: Access Bank by Flamees(m): 6:13am On Nov 14, 2021
yankison:

I know my wife she can't and i asked her already she couldn't have transferred all my money in the account ..the money is meant for the house ...
Go to the bank and check how the money was transferred
Re: Access Bank by yankison(m): 11:46am On Nov 14, 2021
Flamees:

Go to the bank and check how the money was transferred

Bro i went there abd the lady said money was transferred with mobile app .. i just don't know how come when im in my house at midnite abd i still didnt get any email alert ..is it possible for me to go to UBA and report the account the money was sent to?
Re: Access Bank by yankison(m): 10:53am On Nov 15, 2021
Update i was able to have access bank contact uba to put a hold on the money , so now i got the phone number on the said account and i called the man already . To my suprise we stay in the same area , but he still haven't agree for us to see after i told him i mean no harm .. so can i just tell him what really happened that im the one that mistakenly sent 51k to his uba acccount so we need to see to sort it out at the bank

(1) (Reply)

Kwara Poly Students And Police Are Fighting. 3 Students Have Been Killed. / Why is every scam, is always tag on Nigerians - Nigerian King Has Sent Me 10 BTC / Two Northerners, One Igbo Killed As Gunmen Storm Cattle Market In Anambra.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.