Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,897 members, 7,810,447 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:13 AM

NIRSAL Covid-19 Loan - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / NIRSAL Covid-19 Loan (591 Views)

Nirsal Covid-19 Loan / How To Validate Your BVN For The N50billion CBN COVID-19 Loan / How To Access The N50billion CBN COVID-19 Loan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NIRSAL Covid-19 Loan by ceevee2003: 9:11pm On Nov 13, 2021
I got a covid-19 loan approved, I was sent a link to accept the offer online which I did, but after that, I have heard nothing of it . Pls is anyone here who has gotten the loan before? I want to know what comes next after accepting the offer online? Will I have to get a guarantor or what else?

1 Like

Re: NIRSAL Covid-19 Loan by Mood11: 9:23pm On Nov 13, 2021
Don't worry you will be credited.

I got mine 4 months after applying for it and 2 months after accepting the offer. Woke up one day and got a credit alert from them
Re: NIRSAL Covid-19 Loan by jetwonder(m): 9:32pm On Nov 13, 2021
where to apply, and how to apply!
Re: NIRSAL Covid-19 Loan by ceevee2003: 9:42pm On Nov 13, 2021
Is it mandatory to select NIRSAL account? Or did you use another bankfor getting the funds?
Re: NIRSAL Covid-19 Loan by Mood11: 9:44pm On Nov 13, 2021
I used my GT Bank account and that's what was credited
Re: NIRSAL Covid-19 Loan by jamace(m): 9:03am On Nov 14, 2021
Mood11:
I used my GT Bank account and that's what was credited
How much was credited? or how much is the loan?
Re: NIRSAL Covid-19 Loan by stacyadams: 3:27pm On Nov 14, 2021
ceevee2003:
I got a covid-19 loan approved, I was sent a link to accept the offer online which I did, but after that, I have heard nothing of it . Pls is anyone here who has gotten the loan before? I want to know what comes next after accepting the offer online? Will I have to get a guarantor or what else?

When did u get approval?
Re: NIRSAL Covid-19 Loan by ceevee2003: 4:15pm On Nov 14, 2021
stacyadams:

When did u get approval?
I got the approval on October 22nd
Re: NIRSAL Covid-19 Loan by Suprime(m): 4:42pm On Nov 15, 2021
My name is Chinedu, I applied for Nirsal COVID -19 loan. They sent me an approval mail, which I completed. They said, the money will be sent to me soon. But for the past one month plus now, am yet to get the money. Meanwhile, the people I applied together with have gotten their own .
What could be the problem? It's possible that the problem could be as a result of me owing some loan company? Pls I need advice from you guys.
Thanks
Re: NIRSAL Covid-19 Loan by ceevee2003: 10:28am On Nov 18, 2021
Suprime:
My name is Chinedu, I applied for Nirsal COVID -19 loan. They sent me an approval mail, which I completed. They said, the money will be sent to me soon. But for the past one month plus now, am yet to get the money. Meanwhile, the people I applied together with have gotten their own .
What could be the problem? It's possible that the problem could be as a result of me owing some loan company? Pls I need advice from you guys.
Thanks
with bvn it is possible

(1) (Reply)

New Visuals Of Dangote Refinery And 7 Facts About The Biggest Oil Refinery / .. / Nigeria's Biggest Betting Websites Bet9ja Is Crash?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.