Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,589 members, 7,850,984 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:50 AM

“it’s Disrespectful To Check Your Partner’s Phone” — Couple, Teddy A And Bam Bam - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “it’s Disrespectful To Check Your Partner’s Phone” — Couple, Teddy A And Bam Bam (795 Views)

It’s Disrespectful For Young People To Call Me By Name – Shaffy Bello (Video) / "It Is Disrespectful To Ask A Woman About Her Body Count" — BBN TolaniBaj / Teddy-A And Bam Bam Celebrate Their 1st Wedding Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“it’s Disrespectful To Check Your Partner’s Phone” — Couple, Teddy A And Bam Bam by Danokoje14(m): 9:45pm On Nov 13, 2021
Big Brother Naija couple, Teddy A and BamBam, have in a recent interview addressed the topic of checking each other’s phones.

During an interview with media personality, Adesola Momoh, the couple responding to the question about checking each other’s phones disclosed that they don’t do that because it would be disrespectful.

BamBam said she would rather not touch Teddy A’s phone than put herself in a situation that could cause a disagreement between them. According to her, she places more value on their conversations and what he tells her.

“Sometimes I just rather avoid situations that could escalate into something serious, and the communion that we have together is way more important,” Bam Bam said

Teddy A, on his part, said he doesn’t check her phone either and they have a mutual understanding on that. According to him, it would be a breach of trust and respect if he goes behind her back to check her phone.

He however stated that it is normal for some kind of ‘conversations’ to be on his wife’s phone.

https://supers.ng/its-disrespectful-to-check-your-partners-phone-couple-teddy-a-and-bam-bam-says/

Re: “it’s Disrespectful To Check Your Partner’s Phone” — Couple, Teddy A And Bam Bam by Nobody: 9:47pm On Nov 13, 2021
He has successfully brainwash this one,let her be doing virtuous and good woman till he starts fathering kids outside like rabbit. I can divorce a husband who won't let me have access to his phone because it is common knowledge that men who cheat denies their spouse access to their phone, doing that alone already creates insecurities for me and it will make me want to find out the reasons for not allowing me check his phone like my life depends on it.All the stress of not allowing me access to his phone can make me see my lawyers if he won't change such attitude, it is kind of an indirect torture and emotional abuse,I can't stand it,I just can't, I will cause trouble.

3 Likes

Re: “it’s Disrespectful To Check Your Partner’s Phone” — Couple, Teddy A And Bam Bam by Amotolongbo(f): 9:49pm On Nov 13, 2021
In order to avoid stories that touch, avoid your partner’s phone

1 Like

Re: “it’s Disrespectful To Check Your Partner’s Phone” — Couple, Teddy A And Bam Bam by Amotolongbo(f): 9:50pm On Nov 13, 2021
Iyaebe:
He has successfully brainwash this one
It is better to be brainwashed than being heartbroken on issue like this

1 Like

Re: “it’s Disrespectful To Check Your Partner’s Phone” — Couple, Teddy A And Bam Bam by doggedfighter(f): 9:57pm On Nov 13, 2021
For everyone's peace of mind.

1 Like

Re: “it’s Disrespectful To Check Your Partner’s Phone” — Couple, Teddy A And Bam Bam by chatinent: 9:58pm On Nov 13, 2021
Amotolongbo:
In order to avoid stories that touch, avoid your partner’s phone

Rather than avoiding it, why not create trust and you both swap your prints as lock? It works for me. I don't suspect her a bit. She is trustworthy.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “it’s Disrespectful To Check Your Partner’s Phone” — Couple, Teddy A And Bam Bam by doggedfighter(f): 10:00pm On Nov 13, 2021
chatinent:

Rather than avoiding it, why not create trust and you both swap your prints as lock? It works for me. I don't suspect her a bit. She is trustworthy.

It works for you doesn't mean it will work for others.

1 Like

Re: “it’s Disrespectful To Check Your Partner’s Phone” — Couple, Teddy A And Bam Bam by chatinent: 10:05pm On Nov 13, 2021
doggedfighter:

It will. Just clear distrust from your mind. It didn't work for you doesn't mean others shouldn't try.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “it’s Disrespectful To Check Your Partner’s Phone” — Couple, Teddy A And Bam Bam by Amotolongbo(f): 10:17pm On Nov 13, 2021
chatinent:

Talk is cheap

1 Like

Re: “it’s Disrespectful To Check Your Partner’s Phone” — Couple, Teddy A And Bam Bam by Nobody: 10:19pm On Nov 13, 2021
Story!

If its still at boyfriend level, I won't check but once we are married, all phones must be on unlock mode otherwise you're calling for oputa panel.

Seriously, why can't I check my better halfs phone if he doesn't have any skeleton in his cupboard?

Trash!

6 Likes

Re: “it’s Disrespectful To Check Your Partner’s Phone” — Couple, Teddy A And Bam Bam by aswani(m): 2:19am On Nov 14, 2021
Not disrespectful, just totally immature.
In fact, it is also a sign of someone with a controlling nature that you want to know what's in your partners phone.
Dangerous people like that need to be avoided.
What good can come out of it sef?
Re: “it’s Disrespectful To Check Your Partner’s Phone” — Couple, Teddy A And Bam Bam by crossfire(m): 2:26am On Nov 14, 2021
If a man or a woman is free from any issues y cant ur man or woman have access to your phone.except a guy or a woman is hiding something. In the first place y cant a man or a woman have access to his wife or husbands phone.some people r just here talking trash.
Re: “it’s Disrespectful To Check Your Partner’s Phone” — Couple, Teddy A And Bam Bam by Miller232: 5:02am On Nov 14, 2021
Amotolongbo:
It is better to be brainwashed than being heartbroken on issue like this

Its bad abeg this guy wey me I dey see he doesn't look like a faithful husband
Re: “it’s Disrespectful To Check Your Partner’s Phone” — Couple, Teddy A And Bam Bam by Truvelisback(m): 7:05am On Nov 14, 2021
doggedfighter:

I don't like it too.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Kylie Jenner Reveals The Name Of Her Son / Davido sent a private jet to pick Chioma and Ifeanyi to his london show - Video / Korra Obidi In Tears As She Reveals Why She’s Faking Being Strong (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.