Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,059 members, 7,810,950 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:15 PM

How many Jehovah's/Yahwe exist (Jews, Trinitarians, Jehovah witness) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How many Jehovah's/Yahwe exist (Jews, Trinitarians, Jehovah witness) (581 Views)

New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. / Please I Need Trinitarians To Explain Hebrews 1:1-3 For Me / My Prayer For Trinitarians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How many Jehovah's/Yahwe exist (Jews, Trinitarians, Jehovah witness) by haekymbahd(m): 9:45pm On Nov 13, 2021
I have been hearing from christians mouth that Jehovah is the name of God. I am confused I don't know which of the Jehovah's below is the real God.

1. For Jehovah witness: Jehovah has an only son who is not God and was formerly known as Angel micheal

2. Some Trinitarians beleive Jehovah had partners who are also God, Jesus and the Holyspirit. God the Father, God the son, God the Holyspirit.

3. Some claim Jesus is Jehovah himself.

4. Jews claim their Jehovah is one and has no begotten son

Correct me if I am wrong which is the real Jehovah I am confused christians in the house or are the 4 Jehovah's the same...

If I didn't mention your group you can add yours and your beleive about Jehovah. So we can know if all this Jehovah's are the same or different.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How many Jehovah's/Yahwe exist (Jews, Trinitarians, Jehovah witness) by haddeylium(m): 10:24pm On Nov 13, 2021
haekymbahd:
I have been hearing from christians mouth that Jehovah is the name of God. I am confused I don't know which of the Jehovah's below is the real God.

1. For Jehovah witness: Jehovah has an only son who is not God and was formerly known as Angel micheal

2. Some Trinitarians beleive Jehovah had partners who are also God, Jesus and the Holyspirit. God the Father, God the son, God the Holyspirit.

Correct me if I am wrong which is the real Jehovah I am confused christians in the house or are the 4 Jehovah's the same...

If I didn't mention your group you can add yours and your beleive about Jehovah. So we can know if all this Jehovah's are the same or different.

Your question is ambiguous cheesy

The truth is Everyone, including many scholars and translators, have their own preconceptions about what the Bible should say. Many are not able to put aside their biases when either explaining or translating the scriptures
Who do you think should take the blame for that?

In an experiment in my 2nd year in university, I have the best detailed procedures about how a practical should be carried out but I can't produce the expected RESULT. My procedure was sophisticated and vouched on by many.
My colleague own was ACCEPTED because it produced the expected RESULT.

My point is, anybody can say they have the truth but a reasonable person will look for the result of the truth you claimed to have .

That's why Jesus said : Wisdom is Justified by its knowledge
Do you understand?

Jehovah's witnesses have been using the knowledge they have about God's name to unite more than 8.7m people of different races having the same line of thought. They've been able to solve RACISM plaguing this world

They follow Jesus command by having LOVE among ourselves (John 13:35). Doesn't matter whether we are rich or poor, this love unite us

They do not go to WAR and KILL people. They DISARMED their members. Imagine everyone is a JW?

They are not divided by politics.

Reasonably, Everyone coming with the KNOWLEDGE they have about God's name should PRESENT the Result alongside

2 Likes

Re: How many Jehovah's/Yahwe exist (Jews, Trinitarians, Jehovah witness) by Janosky: 12:03am On Nov 14, 2021
haekymbahd:

Ogbeni, thanks for your comments.
Your concerns will be addressed with scriptural references. Confirm & post your findings.
John 20:17 & John 17:3,4-7. John 7:16, John 5:37 & John 4:23-24,from the mouth of Jesus speaking.
haekymbahd:

1. For Jehovah witness: Jehovah has an only son who is not God and was formerly known as Angel Michael
I urge you to cross check the biblical fact from the Bibles translated by Trinitarian scholars.
Genesis 16:7 & Malachi 3:1 (Amplified Bible & 1599 Geneva Bible) Daniel 10:13(Geneva Bible) . Archangel Michael is the leader of angels.
@ Matthew 25:31,2 Thessalonians 1:7, is Jesus the leader of angels?
Archangel Michael's voice will raise the dead back to life.
@ 1 Thessalonians 4:16 & John 5:28, whose voice will raise the dead?
Also, check these Screenshots from Trinitarian scholars. They agree Jesus is archangel Michael.
Why is their fellow Trinitarian devotees on Nairaland having opposing beliefs when all of them receive revelation from their holy ghost? grin grin grin grin
haekymbahd:

2. Some Trinitarians believe Jehovah had partners who are also God, Jesus and the Holyspirit. God the Father, God the son, God the Holyspirit.
Romans 3:29-30. Deuteronomy 6:4, Isaiah 54:4, JEHOVAH (YHWH) is one God,"He."
@ Mark 12:29, can you now see that Jesus Christ believe firmly on Deuteronomy 6:4?
Trinity devotees are ashamed to confess they are Polytheists worshipping 3 Gods.
Did Jesus Christ worship 3 Gods or Triune persons?
Whom are Trinitarians copying their worship of 3 persons from? grin
Note:
1 John 5:7 & 1 Timothy 3:16 KJV have been tampered with by Trinitarian translators.
Please, check the Mounce Greek interlinear for the correct rendition of both verses.

haekymbahd:

Ask Trinity devotees to show you the father of Jehovah,they will jakpa like Usain Bolt grin

Did Jesus have his God & Father in the spiritual realm ?
Revelation 3:5,12 , please confirm.
haekymbahd:

The Jews expected a political messiah to free them from Roman empire oppression, but that was not the mission of Jesus Christ,so they rejected him and his teachings.
John 18:33-37 & John 3:16.
haekymbahd:

John 20:17 & Mark 12:29 (copy of Deut6:4), Jesus Christ have answered your questions.

haekymbahd:

The Bible response have been provided, let me suggest you reference Bill Mounce Greek interlinear and Strong's Greek lexicon to get the meaning of Greek words translated in the English bible.

Al Salam alaikum.

1 Like

Re: How many Jehovah's/Yahwe exist (Jews, Trinitarians, Jehovah witness) by Bishopkingsley(m): 1:19am On Nov 14, 2021
The only way to get the real answer is to ask yourself are you made up of three dimension if you are then God is the same way as you

Because man is the image of God

So

You can see from the Bible you are made up of
body
Soul
Spirit

You are one person yet having this three qualities that made you one man

That exactly how God is

God exists as the
The father
The son
The holy spirit

Ask all the people who say they know God if they have this place in their Bible

Matthew 28:19 ►
Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,

New Living Translation
Therefore, go and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit.

So just like you have one man having this three qualities that how God is

One God
Having this three qualities too

1 Like

Re: How many Jehovah's/Yahwe exist (Jews, Trinitarians, Jehovah witness) by AntiChristian: 6:59am On Nov 14, 2021
Bishopkingsley:
The only way to get the real answer is to ask yourself are you made up of three dimension if you are then God is the same way as you

Because man is the image of God

So

You can see from the Bible you are made up of
body
Soul
Spirit

You are one person yet having this three qualities that made you one man

That exactly how God is

God exists as the
The father
The son
The holy spirit

Ask all the people who say they know God if they have this place in their Bible

Matthew 28:19 ►
Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,

New Living Translation
Therefore, go and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit.

So just like you have one man having this three qualities that how God is

One God
Having this three qualities too

What's the difference between soul and spirit?

How was each created in your Bible?

Simple questions that need a simple answer.
Re: How many Jehovah's/Yahwe exist (Jews, Trinitarians, Jehovah witness) by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:17am On Nov 14, 2021
My oh my! smiley
Trust Jehovah's Witnesses with answers fully back with the scriptures!
I wanted to respond but my brothers have done exactly what i'm coming to do, nothing more to say! smiley
Re: How many Jehovah's/Yahwe exist (Jews, Trinitarians, Jehovah witness) by haekymbahd(m): 8:49am On Nov 14, 2021
#

(1) (Reply)

How I Escaped Assasins When They Came Looking For Me... Bishop David Oyedepo / Salvation Is All About Faith In Jesus Plus Nothing. / Pastor Chibuzor Gift Chinyere Fulfil His Promise (see Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.