Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,939 members, 7,817,750 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

IPOB: 18 Million Man Global Protest In 132 Countries - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB: 18 Million Man Global Protest In 132 Countries (888 Views)

The Global Protest In Africa On March 20 / Fayemi Flags Off 132 Kva Power Projects In Two Communities / ‘I Stand With Buhari’ Group Seeks Police Protection For 10 Million-Man March (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IPOB: 18 Million Man Global Protest In 132 Countries by Naijabad: 9:49pm On Nov 13, 2021
The Indigenous People of Biafra may embark on what it termed the greatest protest in world history in 132 countries of the world.

The members which are present in almost all countries of the world are to come out enmass in their respective countries of residence on a date that may fall within the first week of December 2021.

The global protest is intended to put the world on notice the genocide currently going on against Christians in Nigeria, the extra ordinary rendition of MNK and the need for Nigeria to organise a referendum for the Biafrans to exit Nigeria.

This protest are to hold on all American and Israeli embassies across the countries.

The Nigeria government is aware of the sympathy IPOB garners in the global scene and may do all in their power to stop this greatest event on earth.

Already, IPOB has prepared a dozier of the atrocities of the fulani led federal government against Biafrans.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB: 18 Million Man Global Protest In 132 Countries by vanbonattel: 9:50pm On Nov 13, 2021
Good one.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB: 18 Million Man Global Protest In 132 Countries by udele1: 9:54pm On Nov 13, 2021
The world knows the fraudster already. I hope they wont do fund raising for this. cheesy cheesy grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KprSwFBfj9s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCkY9wXI8io

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB: 18 Million Man Global Protest In 132 Countries by patEnsure: 9:56pm On Nov 13, 2021
In God i put my trust. I just hope which ever strategy this is is thought out well enough.
Re: IPOB: 18 Million Man Global Protest In 132 Countries by RuggedBiafran: 10:02pm On Nov 13, 2021
E DEY PAIN YOU BADLY...AND YOUR MENTAL STATUS IS BECOMING HILARIOUS...TAKE THIS PINSURE JOIN..... ALMAJIRI ZOMBIE...BIAFRA IS RISEN!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

[quote author=udele1 post=107594548]The world knows the fraudster already. I hope they wont do fund raising for this. cheesy cheesy grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB: 18 Million Man Global Protest In 132 Countries by Nobody: 10:05pm On Nov 13, 2021
RuggedBiafran:
E DEY PAIN YOU BADLY...AND YOUR MENTAL STATUS IS BECOMING HILARIOUS...TAKE THIS PINSURE JOIN..... ALMAJIRI ZOMBIE...BIAFRA IS RISEN!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Me I just hope say the guy no go commit suicide for ipob matter..this wan way any small thing e dey post everywhere with em evidence..

5 Likes

Re: IPOB: 18 Million Man Global Protest In 132 Countries by RuggedBiafran: 10:10pm On Nov 13, 2021
The Moniker @udele1 na confirmed Fulani miscreant Mongrel...all this lamentations na because his useless handlers know that "internationally" they are "fucccked" that is why his is becoming MAD per post!

Rydermaverick:

Me I just hope say the guy no go commit suicide for ipob matter..this wan way any small thing e dey post everywhere with em evidence..

5 Likes

Re: IPOB: 18 Million Man Global Protest In 132 Countries by Nobody: 10:15pm On Nov 13, 2021
RuggedBiafran:
The Moniker @udele1 na confirmed Fulani miscreant Mongrel...all this lamentations na because his useless handlers know that "internationally" they are "fucccked" that is why his is becoming MAD per post!

I don tell am now sef..he's derailing all thread concerning ipob and I don't know why the mods have not banned him yet..

4 Likes

Re: IPOB: 18 Million Man Global Protest In 132 Countries by PointZerom: 10:23pm On Nov 13, 2021
udele1:
The world knows the fraudster already. I hope they wont do fund raising for this. cheesy cheesy grin grin

If Udele is better it won't be eating dead and decayed animals.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB: 18 Million Man Global Protest In 132 Countries by adamsmith914: 10:28pm On Nov 13, 2021
PointZerom:

If Udele is better it won't be eating dead and decayed animals.
Fund raising for legal team? Said it times without number, the only benefactors of Ikenga Kanu’s incarceration will be his lawyers, adjournment of no adjournment, they will get paid their millions of Naira for appearance fee. Fear Barristers 0, why they no do pro bono for ipob since they know say ipob no get money?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB: 18 Million Man Global Protest In 132 Countries by DOTian: 10:50pm On Nov 13, 2021
adamsmith914:
Fund raising for legal team? Said it times without number, the only benefactors of Ikenga Kanu’s incarceration will be his lawyers, adjournment of no adjournment, they will get paid their millions for appearance fee. Fear Barristers why they no do pro bono for ipob since they know that ipob don’t have money?
Face your igangan and Ibarappa and Ilorin and stop worrying about Biafra for once..

3 Likes

Re: IPOB: 18 Million Man Global Protest In 132 Countries by udele1: 10:58pm On Nov 13, 2021
adamsmith914:
Fund raising for legal team? Said it times without number, the only benefactors of Ikenga Kanu’s incarceration will be his lawyers, adjournment of no adjournment, they will get paid their millions for appearance fee. Fear Barristers why they no do pro bono for ipob since they know that ipob don’t have money?

The Biafran lawyers want to be paid in Nigerian Naira.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB: 18 Million Man Global Protest In 132 Countries by PointZerom: 11:05pm On Nov 13, 2021
adamsmith914:

If your village people had raised fund for you, you won't be spending 22 hours on Nairaland every day.

1 Like

Re: IPOB: 18 Million Man Global Protest In 132 Countries by jmoore(m): 11:51pm On Nov 13, 2021
I was expecting global sit at home. Clowns!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB: 18 Million Man Global Protest In 132 Countries by RuggedBiafran: 12:02am On Nov 14, 2021
Pains...So the sit at home dey pain una??....CRY US AN OCEAN...Na Kpai Una dey!!!...Spits!!

jmoore:
I was expecting global sit at home.
Clowns!!

Re: IPOB: 18 Million Man Global Protest In 132 Countries by adamsmith914: 12:04am On Nov 14, 2021
PointZerom:

If your village people had raised fund for you, you won't be spending 22 hours on Nairaland every day.
Keep quiet, go to the business section, you will find me there, need to visit the politic’s section on occasions to rebuke the hypocrite traitors of your Fatherland.
Re: IPOB: 18 Million Man Global Protest In 132 Countries by adamsmith914: 12:11am On Nov 14, 2021
DOTian:

Face your igangan and Ibarappa and Ilorin and stop worrying about Biafra for once..
How do I worry about something that does not exist?, or South East of The River Niger is now your phantasm Biafra in your dense illusion, is that what your teachers taught you in elementary school?
Re: IPOB: 18 Million Man Global Protest In 132 Countries by realstars: 12:13am On Nov 14, 2021
Good
Re: IPOB: 18 Million Man Global Protest In 132 Countries by AntiBMC(m): 12:17am On Nov 14, 2021
udele1:

The Biafran lawyers want to be paid in Nigerian Naira.

Says a sworn Fulani asslicker who's scrambling for spoilt breadcrumbs from his master's table.

If biafran Lawyers like, they can collect the money in Euro or pounds, biafrans will gladly pay....so keep foaming in the mouth.

*Ur monicker suits you fine. Keep feasting on carcasses.

(1) (Reply)

GATE: US Govt Asked To Designate Buhari Regime Terrorism Sponsor / Nigerian Army Disowns Statement Warning Soldiers Against Coup / If You Want Peace In Nigeria, Igbo Should Be President - Joshua Iginla (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.