Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

This Is Not Iceblock, It's Mkpurummiri: The Dangerous Drug Destroying Igbo Youth - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / This Is Not Iceblock, It's Mkpurummiri: The Dangerous Drug Destroying Igbo Youth (715 Views)

SIZA Foundation Reacts To MkpuruMmiri Addiction In SouthEast, Urges NDLEA To Act / Nigerian Lady Lists The Dangerous Substances Consume By Youths / How You May Be Destroying Your Teeth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is Not Iceblock, It's Mkpurummiri: The Dangerous Drug Destroying Igbo Youth by Value2Ethics: 11:47pm On Nov 13, 2021
This is Not Iceblock, It's Mkpurummiri: The Dangerous Drug Destroying Igbo Youths | #IgbereTV

What is Mkpurummiri?

We have received over 100 messages from our readers in the southeast asking us this question. What is Mkpurummiri??

Mkpurummiri has become a serious issue in the southeast with thousands of Igbo youths addicted to the drug.

Mkpurummiri is the Igbo slang name for a very dangerous hard drug called Methamphetamine or Crystal Meth.

It Looks like Ice Block and can be blue in color sometimes. Mkpurummiri is known by experts to be one of the hardest drug addictions to treat.

It is very addictive and affects the central nervous system of whoever takes it. It creates a feeling of massive happiness that is very addictive and makes the taker want to fly.

When the effect wears off, the taker tries to have that feeling again thereby taking it again.

How Can You Know Someone Who Is Addicted
According to WebMD, these are the signs of someone with serious meth addiction?

Tattered dressing and shabby looks
Always picking at hair or skin
Loss of appetite and weight loss
Moving Eyes about every time
Strange sleeping patterns — staying up for days or even weeks at a time
Always Talking, Nonstop
Borrowing money often, selling possessions, or stealing
Angry outbursts or mood swings
Psychotic behavior, such as paranoia and hallucinations

What does Mkpurummiri Do To Your Body?

High Temperature and possible death
Unable To Sleep and Violent
The user ages fast and looks sick with lots of pimples.
Therapy and Cure For Mkpurummiri
There is no drug that can cure Mkpurummiri addiction. This is what makes it so dangerous.

The only treatment is Behavioural therapy which we are not sure is available in Nigeria now.

PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM MKPURUMMIRI!!!!!

There is no quick cure or drug for the addiction and the therapy cure is not readily available in Nigeria.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aWQzjuxJETA

Re: This Is Not Iceblock, It's Mkpurummiri: The Dangerous Drug Destroying Igbo Youth by MaestroID(m): 2:54am On Nov 14, 2021
Sometimes I wonder who we offend.
We never settle banditry, killer herders, boko haram and failed government.

Our youts now don enter drugs, without hesitation or consideration of their health or concern for family all in the name of HIGHNESS.

The most amazing thing about this is that the people who sell or import or create this drugs have secured the life of their kids abroad.

God save and cleanse the land
Re: This Is Not Iceblock, It's Mkpurummiri: The Dangerous Drug Destroying Igbo Youth by viktohmarkz(m): 2:27pm On Nov 14, 2021
I've always told those around me,
.if it ain't 420 i dont do any chemical bullshit i know nothing how its made
Re: This Is Not Iceblock, It's Mkpurummiri: The Dangerous Drug Destroying Igbo Youth by Value2Ethics: 6:37pm On Nov 14, 2021
I will like to appeal to us all to watch that video�� to the end. That is what the so called mkpurummiri, crystal meth can do to a community. A cheap and very addictive drug is now gradually ravaging our homeland.Hope the distributors/sellers begin to see the damage done. Surely, this is not what anyone aspires for lgboland or Nigeria. Type on the streets of Philadelphia to watch similar videos on YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bi1Kf-1qd6Y

MaestroID:
Sometimes I wonder who we offend.
We never settle banditry, killer herders, boko haram and failed government.

Our youts now don enter drugs, without hesitation or consideration of their health or concern for family all in the name of HIGHNESS.

The most amazing thing about this is that the people who sell or import or create this drugs have secured the life of their kids abroad.

God save and cleanse the land

(1) (Reply)

People Use Medicines To Recover From Diseases & Not To Face Adverse Side Effects / 2008 World Aids Day / Ur Contribution Really Matters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.