Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,196 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:30 AM

❤️❤️ Trinity Meaning Shown In The Bible - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ❤️❤️ Trinity Meaning Shown In The Bible (1668 Views)

The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity / Pastor Newman Edward Reveals 7 Revelations Shown To Him By God / My Take On The Doctrine Of Trinity And Those Saying Jesus Is God Almighty! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ❤️❤️ Trinity Meaning Shown In The Bible by Bishopkingsley(m): 7:04am On Dec 11, 2021
Janosky:

Which Greek word is "godhead" @ Matthew 28:19?

You no even get shame dey type GIBBERISH.
grin grin

No one talking about God head

We are talking about Trinity

If you want God head verse I will show you

1 Like

Re: ❤️❤️ Trinity Meaning Shown In The Bible by sonmvayina(m): 8:00am On Dec 11, 2021
In Judaism, God is God, and humans are humans, God does not become a human, and humans do not become God. ‘His mother was human and his father was God,’ sounds like the Jesus story. However, it is also a description of Hercules, whose human mother was Alcmene and whose father was Zeus. It is a description as well of Dionysus, whose human mother was Semele and whose father was also Zeus. Judaism’s theology is one of absolute monotheism, and one that separates man and God. The confusion of man with the gods is a hallmark of pagan faiths. The theology of Christianity is far closer to the Hellenist and Roman dying/saving man/gods than anything one finds in Judaism.
Re: ❤️❤️ Trinity Meaning Shown In The Bible by sonmvayina(m): 9:16am On Dec 11, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

You don't know God

Because you twist Torah when you don't know

God said to Moses build bronze serpent and you don't even know that it is God who ask Moses to build it

You are just confused about who told Moses to build it

You do know there are more than 1 god?
Right.

It was the Lord Ninghiszida who us a serpent lord that asked Moses to do that. Not the creator of heaven and earth. The creator detest anything idol....
Re: ❤️❤️ Trinity Meaning Shown In The Bible by sonmvayina(m): 9:17am On Dec 11, 2021
Hashem clearly says around 200 times he’s alone. Nobody is to his left or right. Nobody there to share in His creation.

1)Exod 20:2-3 "...NO OTHER gods..."
2)Num 23:19 "G-d is NOT a man..."
3)Dt 4:12 "...saw NO form, ONLY heard a voice"
4)Dt 4:35 "...there is NO OTHER besides Him"
5)Dt 4:39 "...there is NO OTHER"
6)Dt 6:13-14 "...(do not swear by the name of jesus)...
7)Dt 32:39 "...there is NO god with me..."
cool1 Sam 2:2 "...there is NONE besides You..."
9)1 Sam 15:29 "...He is NOT a MAN..."
10)1 Ki 8:27 "Would G-d DWELL on the EARTH?..."
11)1 Ki 8:60 "...there IS no one else"
12)2 Ki 19:19 "...you are the L-rd G-d, You ONLY"
13)Isa 40:18 "...(G-d will not allow Himself a human likeness)..."
14)Isa 40:25 "...that I should be ANYones equal..."
15)Isa 42:8 "...My Glory I will NOT share..."
16)Isa 43:10-11 "...no one before OR AFTER Me..."
17)Isa 44:6 "...I Am the First and Last, besides me there IS no other"
18)Isa 44:24 "...(jesus was NOT in the beginning with G-d)..."
19)Isa 45:5-6 "...no god besides Me..."
20)Isa 45:18 "...I Am The L-rd and there IS no one else"
21)Isa 45:21-22 "...(again, no room for jesus in the beginning).."
22)Isa 46:5 "...(jesus is not a human form of G-d)..."
23)Isa 46:9 "...there IS NO-ONE like Me"
24)Isa 48:11 "...I will NOT give my glory to another"
25)Isa 48:12 "...(again, no mention of jesus)..."
26)Hos 13:4 "...there IS no Savior besides Me"
27)Joel 2:27 "...(only G-d, no partner)..."
28)Psa 73:25 "...(King David declaring G-d is G-d ALONE)..."
29)Psa 146:3 "Do NOT put your trust in princes or the son of man..."
30)Neh 9:6 "...(no mention of a helper)..."
31)1 Chr 17:20 "...NO other G-d..."
32) Ex 34:14 "...(bow to NO-ONE but G-d!)..."
33) Deu 32:12 "...(no way jesus was there!)..."
34) Deu 33:26 "...(NO one like G-d)..."
35) Deu 5:7 "...(put NO one OR MIGHTY one before G-d)..."
36) Deu 7:4 "...(WARNING against others like jsus/demi-gods)..."
37) 2Sa 7:22 "...(there is NO G-d but G-d ALONE)..."
38) Psa 18:31 "...(G-d is the ONLY Rock)..."
39) Psa 83:18 "...(ONLY G-d! No room for jesus here)..."
40) Psa 86:8 "...(NO one like G-d)..."
41) Psa 89:6 "...(G-d HAS no equal)...
42) Psa 89:8 "...(NO one is MIGHTY like G-d)..."
43) Psa 100:3 "...(ONLY G-d was from the beginning)..."
44) Isa 12:2 "...(G-d alone is my deliverer. No other "savior"wink..."
45) Isa 33:22 "...(ONLY G-d can save us.)..."
46) Isa 37:20 "...(ONLY G-d)..."
47) Isa 41:4 "...(NO room for jesus)..."
48) Isa 43:15 "...(no jesus)..."
49) Isa 44:8 "...(NO Rock but G-d alone)..."
50) Isa 45:15 "...(G-d ALONE)..."
51) Isa 63:16 "...(G-d is our redeemer, not jesus)..."
52) Hos 1:7 "...(Salvation is ONLY through G-d)..."
Re: ❤️❤️ Trinity Meaning Shown In The Bible by Bishopkingsley(m): 3:15pm On Dec 11, 2021
sonmvayina:

You do know there are more than 1 god?
Right.

It was the Lord Ninghiszida who us a serpent lord that asked Moses to do that. Not the creator of heaven and earth. The creator detest anything idol....

I told you to show me where that more than one God is in Torah and you can not

All you do is talk without prove

Tell me the chapter you saw the lord of the serpent in Torah
Re: ❤️❤️ Trinity Meaning Shown In The Bible by sonmvayina(m): 3:30pm On Dec 11, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

I told you to show me where that more than one God is in Torah and you can not

All you do is talk without prove

Tell me the chapter you saw the lord of the serpent in Torah

Exodus 20:5 " Do not have any other God before me"....

There were God's , Ninghiszida happens to be one of them. Others include molock and the so called queen of heaven(lucifer)
Re: ❤️❤️ Trinity Meaning Shown In The Bible by Bishopkingsley(m): 2:48am On Dec 12, 2021
sonmvayina:

Exodus 20:5 " Do not have any other God before me"....

There were God's , Ninghiszida happens to be one of them. Others include molock and the so called queen of heaven(lucifer)

Where did you find Ninghiszida in the Torah.. You can't assume that the gods that Torah said was that

Is this how to fit imagination in to the Torah I want you to show me where Torah said that

Ninghiszida is a god of serpent
Re: ❤️❤️ Trinity Meaning Shown In The Bible by sonmvayina(m): 11:30am On Dec 12, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

Where did you find Ninghiszida in the Torah.. You can't assume that the gods that Torah said was that

Is this how to fit imagination in to the Torah I want you to show me where Torah said that

Ninghiszida is a god of serpent

Do a research....don't be lazy.

https://www.britannica.com/topic/Ningishzida
Re: ❤️❤️ Trinity Meaning Shown In The Bible by Janosky: 12:17pm On Dec 12, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

No one talking about God head

We are talking about Trinity

If you want God head verse I will show you
LIAR
What is your friend JohnW talking about here?
johnw47: 12:27am On Nov 20

whether christians here understand God's word perfectly or not, it's the Father and The Son and The Holy Spirit of the Bible that they speaks off, and who you repeatedly love to call: "the 3 dogheads" etc
Re: ❤️❤️ Trinity Meaning Shown In The Bible by Janosky: 12:25pm On Dec 12, 2021
johnw47:

[s]a reply to a couple of your stupid remarks that of course know nothing lost blasphemer janosky didn't refute[/s]

the fact that Jesus asked Father God to forgive them because they don't know what they are doing, shows that Jesus Himself forgives them

[s]what satanic rot:

Luk_5:24  But that ye may know that the Son of man hath power upon earth to forgive sins, I say unto thee, Arise, and take up thy couch, and go into thine house.[/s]

Why would Jesus beg the Father to forgive them when you DECEIVE yourself that he is God?

Trinity robbed your SENSE grin
Re: ❤️❤️ Trinity Meaning Shown In The Bible by Janosky: 12:43pm On Dec 12, 2021
achorladey:

The cause of the RECANTATIONS at hand is your NO GET SENSE PEDDLING on nairaland every now and then.

Who uses the term DOGHEADS whenever discussion centres around the Father, Jesus Christ and Holy spirit or TRINITY?

A. Janosky

B. Mr NO GET SENSE PEDDLER

Your NO GET SENSE PEDDLING won't go away just yet. I no tell you, your eyes go clear.

Since Brocab is a TRINITY devotee according to you, the post you are referring to contains JESUS, is that JESUS one of the DOGHEADS among the 3 DOGHEADS Brocab bow to?

You can keep the DENIAL and NO GET SENSE PEDDLING going. The thing fit you well grin grin

Who uses the term DOGHEADS?

A. Janosky

B. Mr NO GET SENSE PEDDLER on nairaland. grin grin

The word "godhead' (alias doghead) is not in the Greek manuscript of holy scriptures.
Idol Worshippers cheesy

"whether christians here understand God's word perfectly or not, it's the Father and The Son and The Holy Spirit of the Bible that they speaks off, and who you repeatedly love to call: "the 3 dogheads" etc"

John W says 3 dogheads referenced his 3 godhead on 20th November,2021 @12:27am.
Achorladey shame on you, deceptive man!
Re: ❤️❤️ Trinity Meaning Shown In The Bible by Bishopkingsley(m): 1:21pm On Dec 12, 2021
Janosky:

LIAR

whether christians here understand God's word perfectly or not, it's the Father and The Son and The Holy Spirit of the Bible that they speaks off, and who you repeatedly love to call: "the 3 dogheads" etc

. Just ask me to show you God head verse in the Bible
Re: ❤️❤️ Trinity Meaning Shown In The Bible by Bishopkingsley(m): 1:23pm On Dec 12, 2021
sonmvayina:

Do a research....don't be lazy.

https://www.britannica.com/topic/Ningishzida

You keep running from the point

I ask you to show it to me in the Torah and you are running from the Torah to another website

How is this hard to understand show it to me in Torah

Or are you no longer interested in the Torah
Re: ❤️❤️ Trinity Meaning Shown In The Bible by johnw47: 1:30pm On Dec 12, 2021
Janosky:

The word "godhead' (alias doghead) is not in the Greek manuscript of holy scriptures.
Idol Worshippers cheesy

"whether christians here understand God's word perfectly or not, it's the Father and The Son and The Holy Spirit of the Bible that they speaks off, and who you repeatedly love to call: "the 3 dogheads" etc"

Ecc_7:6 For as the crackling of thorns under a pot, so is the laughter of the fool

lost blasphemer fraud jw janosky

look at your confusion, twisting and lying like hell
but then what else can u do, lies leed to more lies, don't they:

1Co_14:33 For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints.

Joh 8:44  Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

Mat 12:31 Therefore I say unto you, Every sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men; but the blasphemy against the Holy Spirit shall not be forgiven.
Re: ❤️❤️ Trinity Meaning Shown In The Bible by Janosky: 1:45pm On Dec 12, 2021
johnw47:

Ecc_7:6 For as the crackling of thorns under a pot, so is the laughter of the fool

look at your confusion, twisting and lying like hell
but then what else can u do, lies leed to more lies, don't they:

1Co_14:33 For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints.

Joh 8:44  Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

Mat 12:31 Therefore I say unto you, Every sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men; but the blasphemy against the Holy Spirit shall not be forgiven.

On 20th November,2021 @12:27am, the evidence is against you, you said it's your 3deities.

Your godheads (alias doghead) is NOT in Greek manuscript of the holy Scriptures.
Continue WAILING and DECEIVING yourself.
Re: ❤️❤️ Trinity Meaning Shown In The Bible by johnw47: 1:53pm On Dec 12, 2021
Janosky:

Why would Jesus beg the Father to forgive them when you DECEIVE yourself that he is God?

Trinity robbed your SENSE grin

Jesus never begged, he asked

Jesus hater janosky

just like God and the Word is God, God and the Word has authority to forgive sins:

Joh 1:1  In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

Luk 5:24  But, so that you may know that the Son of Man has authority on earth to forgive sins —He said to the paralytic— I say to you, get up, and pick up your stretcher and go home.
Re: ❤️❤️ Trinity Meaning Shown In The Bible by johnw47: 2:07pm On Dec 12, 2021
Janosky:

LIAR

is very clear except for the blinded, christians here talk about Jehovah Jesus and Holy Spirit who you love to call "the 3 dogheads" etc.etc.etc.

see your great confusion post after post after post, it will only get worse

2Co_4:4  In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

Re: ❤️❤️ Trinity Meaning Shown In The Bible by johnw47: 2:30pm On Dec 12, 2021
Janosky:

On 20th November,2021 @12:27am, the evidence is against you, you said it's your 3deities.

Your godheads (alias doghead) is NOT in Greek manuscript of the holy Scriptures.
Continue WAILING and DECEIVING yourself.

u cannot stop lying ever, of course

i certainly did not say that your "3 dogheads" is my "3 dieties"

what i have said many times is that the christians Jehovah Jesus and Holy Spirit of
the bible is who you love to call: "the 3 dogheads" "the ole demon ghost"
"3 doghead gods" etc. etc. etc.

you waxing worse and worse and worse, when you speak lies u just speaking naturally
like the devil:

rev 20:15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.
Re: ❤️❤️ Trinity Meaning Shown In The Bible by Janosky: 2:33pm On Dec 12, 2021
johnw47:

u cannot stop lying ever, of course

i certainly did not say that your "3 dogheads" is my "3 dieties"

what i have said many times is that the christians Jehovah Jesus and Holy Spirit of
the bible is who you love to call: "the 3 dogheads" "the ole demon ghost"
"3 doghead gods" etc. etc. etc.

you waxing worse and worse and worse, when you speak lies u just speaking naturally
like the devil:

rev 20:15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

Continue WAILING, your delusion have been exposed. grin grin grin
Re: ❤️❤️ Trinity Meaning Shown In The Bible by Janosky: 2:47pm On Dec 12, 2021
johnw47:

[s]Ecc_7:6 For as the crackling of thorns under a pot, so is the laughter of the fool

lost blasphemer fraud jw janosky[/s]

Jesus never begged, he asked

Matthew 27:46
Jesus cried out: "my God my God why have you forsaken me"

You and your Trinity GIBBERISH, continue
grin grin grin grin grin grin

johnw47:

Jesus hater janosky
John 20:17 is JWs in agreement with Jesus Christ.
Continue WAILING, grin grin
johnw47:

just like God and the Word is God, God and the Word has authority to forgive sins:
The disciples Also forgive sins, deluded Trinitarian devotee grin
johnw47:

Joh 1:1  In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

Luk 5:24  But, so that you may know that the Son of Man has authority on earth to forgive sins —He said to the paralytic— I say to you, get up, and pick up your stretcher and go home.
Exodus 4:16 Moses was God, deluded Trinitarian devotee. grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: ❤️❤️ Trinity Meaning Shown In The Bible by johnw47: 2:59pm On Dec 12, 2021
Janosky:

The word "godhead' (alias doghead)
cheesy

Col 2:9  For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

some translations say "Godhead" some say "divinity" some say "diety"

all of them including the translations that say Godhead in that verse are referring to "Jehovah", all the fullness of Jehovah dwells in Jesus

you blasphemer of course say "Godhead" which is referring to "Jehovah" is alias: "doghead", all the fullness of doghead dwells in Jesus

1Jn 5:16 If any man see his brother sin a sin which is not unto death, he shall ask, and he shall give him life for them that sin not unto death. There is a sin unto death: I do not say that he shall pray for it.

Re: ❤️❤️ Trinity Meaning Shown In The Bible by johnw47: 3:35pm On Dec 12, 2021
Janosky:

Matthew 27:46
Jesus cried out: "my God my God why have you forsaken me"

You and your Trinity GIBBERISH, continue
grin grin grin grin grin grin

that's not Jesus asking Father to forgive them, is it oh dishonest twister

Jesus asked or even told Father to forgive them, not begging at all:
Luk_23:34  Then said Jesus, Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do. And they parted his raiment, and cast lots.

Janosky:
John 20:17 is JWs in agreement with Jesus Christ.
Continue WAILING, grin grin

false jw's calling Jesus "doghead" is certainlly not in agreement with Him
is it oh dum one

Janosky:
The disciples Also forgive sins, deluded Trinitarian devotee grin

the disciples are not from eternity, The Lord Jesus gave them the authority to forgive sins, great big know nothing

Janosky:
Exodus 4:16 Moses was God, deluded Trinitarian devotee. grin cheesy grin cheesy

moses was just a man not to be compared to The Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ
who is from Eternity

Re: ❤️❤️ Trinity Meaning Shown In The Bible by johnw47: 3:50pm On Dec 12, 2021
Janosky:

Continue WAILING, your delusion have been exposed. grin grin grin

u will never stop lying just like you will never stop blaspheming

show the exposure oh twisted one, me show you again your everlasting lies and confusion:

janosky referring to christians Jehovah Jesus and Holy Spirit of the bible: "the 3 dogheads", "the ole demon ghost", "doghead gods" etc. etc. etc.

Re: ❤️❤️ Trinity Meaning Shown In The Bible by achorladey: 4:13pm On Dec 12, 2021
Janosky:

Idol Worshippers cheesy

Janosky MR NO GET SENSE PEDDLER can you see how your recantations keep repeating itself now we know you have accepted that you call the Father na DOGHEAD, the Son na DOGHEAD and the Holy spirit na DOGHEAD na your NO GET SENSE PEDDLING cause am.
Re: ❤️❤️ Trinity Meaning Shown In The Bible by Janosky: 4:50pm On Dec 12, 2021
achorladey:

Janosky MR NO GET SENSE PEDDLER can you see how your recantations keep repeating itself now we know you have accepted that you call the Father na DOGHEAD, the Son na DOGHEAD and the Holy spirit na DOGHEAD na your NO GET SENSE PEDDLING cause am.
You're still looking for the proof until you get grey hair grin grin
Re: ❤️❤️ Trinity Meaning Shown In The Bible by achorladey: 4:59pm On Dec 12, 2021
Janosky:

You're still looking for the proof until you get grey hair grin grin

the last post of yours before this was another confirmation of it. You are Janosky, the NO GET SENSE PEDDLER. You can keep the recantations coming. It is on record who the user of DOGHEADS is.
Re: ❤️❤️ Trinity Meaning Shown In The Bible by johnw47: 11:11pm On Dec 12, 2021
Col 2:9 For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

lost blasphemer fraud jw janosky calls Godhead which is referring to Jehovah: "doghead"

Janosky :

The word "godhead' (alias doghead)
cheesy

1Jn 5:16 If any man see his brother sin a sin which is not unto death, he shall ask, and he shall give him life for them that sin not unto death. There is a sin unto death: I do not say that he shall pray for it.

Re: ❤️❤️ Trinity Meaning Shown In The Bible by johnw47: 11:18pm On Dec 12, 2021
achorladey:

the last post of yours before this was another confirmation of it. You are Janosky, the NO GET SENSE PEDDLER. You can keep the recantations coming. It is on record who the user of DOGHEADS is.

lost blasphemer fraud jw janosky is non stop twisting and lying,
it's because he knows that he is lost just as i know he is

how could a habitual liar know the Truth/the Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ,
impossible

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Am I Really Called? / Over 70 Christian -god Own People Slaughtered (pics) / Did Sodom And Gomorroh Really Exist?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.