Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,214 members, 7,953,776 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:00 AM

❤️❤️ Trinity Meaning Shown In The Bible - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ❤️❤️ Trinity Meaning Shown In The Bible (2114 Views)

The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity / Pastor Newman Edward Reveals 7 Revelations Shown To Him By God / My Take On The Doctrine Of Trinity And Those Saying Jesus Is God Almighty! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ❤️❤️ Trinity Meaning Shown In The Bible by Bishopkingsley(m): 5:38pm On Nov 14, 2021
22jumpstreet:

Common you are loosing your mind...

How did you make those connection..

Hmmmm...

Am not losing my mind don't ever say that again it in the Bible that how God show to us
Re: ❤️❤️ Trinity Meaning Shown In The Bible by 22jumpstreet: 5:39pm On Nov 14, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

Am not losing my mind don't ever say that again it in the Bible that how God show to us

It is not there at all...

Hmm. The Torah says something different
Re: ❤️❤️ Trinity Meaning Shown In The Bible by Bishopkingsley(m): 5:40pm On Nov 14, 2021
22jumpstreet:

This is your opinion...God gave us laws we can keep..

It is not hard...I am keeping them...I know you can.

How can you say come to Jesus when Jesus represents idol worship which is condemned in the laws...

Please, God has got nothing to do with Jesus.. he was created by Rome.. just as Stan Lee created Spiderman.

When God said Moses of Israel should make a bronze serpent and tell the children of Isreal to look at it and it will save them from the snake bite

Was it an idol

1 Like

Re: ❤️❤️ Trinity Meaning Shown In The Bible by Bishopkingsley(m): 5:42pm On Nov 14, 2021
22jumpstreet:

It is not there at all...

Hmm. The Torah says something different

. It in Bible
Torah spoke about the messiah which is the seed Jesus until you accept Jesus before you can understand the Torah because Torah spoke about Jesus

1 Like

Re: ❤️❤️ Trinity Meaning Shown In The Bible by 22jumpstreet: 5:51pm On Nov 14, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

Can't you see that only one law that Adam could not keep it

Law of God is too powerful for human you can see example in Adam and eve life

Why did God create the tree if he did not want Adam to eat from it ?
Re: ❤️❤️ Trinity Meaning Shown In The Bible by 22jumpstreet: 5:59pm On Nov 14, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

. It in Bible
Torah spoke about the messiah which is the seed Jesus until you accept Jesus before you can understand the Torah because Torah spoke about Jesus

God never asked anybody to believe inthe Messiah or worship him..where did you get that idea from??
Re: ❤️❤️ Trinity Meaning Shown In The Bible by Bishopkingsley(m): 6:01pm On Nov 14, 2021
22jumpstreet:

Why did God create the tree if he did not want Adam to eat from it ?

He told Adam to eat from every tree in the world apart from one particular tree

Because God gave Adam great authority and power so the instruction not to eat from that tree is what we call a regulator switch

Obeying God is what maintains your power and authority he gave you

So the only way Adam could continue to have that great power and authority was to keep obeying the commandment God gave him
Re: ❤️❤️ Trinity Meaning Shown In The Bible by Bishopkingsley(m): 6:02pm On Nov 14, 2021
22jumpstreet:

God never asked anybody to believe inthe Messiah or worship him..where did you get that idea from??

It is in the Bible
Re: ❤️❤️ Trinity Meaning Shown In The Bible by 22jumpstreet: 6:02pm On Nov 14, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

When God said Moses of Israel should make a bronze serpent and tell the children of Isreal to look at it and it will save them from the snake bite

Was it an idol

Yes it was idolatry and God punished them...
Re: ❤️❤️ Trinity Meaning Shown In The Bible by 22jumpstreet: 6:03pm On Nov 14, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

It is in the Bible

Where....what book and verse ?
Re: ❤️❤️ Trinity Meaning Shown In The Bible by 22jumpstreet: 6:04pm On Nov 14, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

He told Adam to eat from every tree in the world apart from one particular tree

Because God gave Adam great authority and power so the instruction not to eat from that tree is what we call a regulator switch

Obeying God is what maintains your power and authority he gave you

So the only way Adam could continue to have that great power and authority was to keep obeying the commandment God gave him

Why did God create the tree??
Re: ❤️❤️ Trinity Meaning Shown In The Bible by Bishopkingsley(m): 6:11pm On Nov 14, 2021
22jumpstreet:

Yes it was idolatry and God punished them...

You don't know Torah I just used that place to test your knowledge

How can you say it idolatry when it was God who commanded Moses to do it
Re: ❤️❤️ Trinity Meaning Shown In The Bible by Bishopkingsley(m): 6:21pm On Nov 14, 2021
22jumpstreet:

Where....what book and verse ?

Luke 9:35 ►
A voice came from the cloud, saying, “This is my Son, whom I have chosen; listen to him.”

New Living Translation
Then a voice from the cloud said, “This is my Son, my Chosen One. Listen to him.”

Hebrews 1:6 ►
And again, when God brings his firstborn into the world, he says, “Let all God’s angels worship him.”

New Living Translation
And when he brought his supreme Son into the world, God said, “Let all of God’s angels worship him.”

Philippians 2:10 ►
that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth,

New Living Translation
that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth,

Matthew 2:11 (ESV)
11 And going into the house, they saw the child with Mary his mother, and they fell down and worshiped him. Then, opening their treasures, they offered him gifts, gold and frankincense and myrrh.

Matthew 14:33 (ESV)
33 And those in the boat worshiped him, saying, “Truly you are the Son of God.”

Matthew 28:8–9 (ESV)
8 So they departed quickly from the tomb with fear and great joy, and ran to tell his disciples. 9 And behold, Jesus met them and said, “Greetings!” And they came up and took hold of his feet and worshiped him.

Matthew 28:9 (ESV)
9 And behold, Jesus met them and said, “Greetings!” And they came up and took hold of his feet and worshiped him.
Re: ❤️❤️ Trinity Meaning Shown In The Bible by Bishopkingsley(m): 6:24pm On Nov 14, 2021
22jumpstreet:

Why did God create the tree??

How many times will I tell you that it was created to help Adam obey the instructions of God in order to be able to continue to maintain the power and authority God gave him
Re: ❤️❤️ Trinity Meaning Shown In The Bible by 22jumpstreet: 6:40pm On Nov 14, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

A voice came from the cloud, saying, “This is my Son, whom I have chosen; listen to him.”

New Living Translation
Then a voice from the cloud said, “This is my Son, my Chosen One. Listen to him.”

And again, when God brings his firstborn into the world, he says, “Let all God’s angels worship him.”

New Living Translation
And when he brought his supreme Son into the world, God said, “Let all of God’s angels worship him.”

New Living Translation

11 And going into the house, they saw the child with Mary his mother, and they fell down and worshiped him. Then, opening their treasures, they offered him gifts, gold and frankincense and myrrh.

8 So they departed quickly from the tomb with fear and great joy, and ran to tell his disciples. 9 And behold, Jesus met them and said, “Greetings!” And they came up and took hold of his feet and worshiped him.

9 And behold, Jesus met them and said, “Greetings!” And they came up and took hold of his feet and worshiped him.

It does not work that way. You are using the new testament to prove the new testament...

Show me the prophet God told in the Hebrew Bible...

I want old testament quotes...
Re: ❤️❤️ Trinity Meaning Shown In The Bible by 22jumpstreet: 6:41pm On Nov 14, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

You don't know Torah I just used that place to test your knowledge

How can you say it idolatry when it was God who commanded Moses to do it

For the last time...it was NOT God......it was the same serpent in the garden of Eden....by the name of Ninghiszida
Re: ❤️❤️ Trinity Meaning Shown In The Bible by 22jumpstreet: 6:44pm On Nov 14, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

How many times will I tell you that it was created to help Adam obey the instructions of God in order to be able to continue to maintain the power and authority God gave him

Lol..laughable...

God made man and endowed him with the ability to make choices. So God created the tree to Check if his creation was a success..so Adam eating shows man was a success....Adam chose something different.. and God only decreed death..death is simply back to default settings..body to earth, breath to God...
Re: ❤️❤️ Trinity Meaning Shown In The Bible by 22jumpstreet: 6:57pm On Nov 14, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

New Living Translation

New Living Translation

New Living Translation

Lol..and you believe without questioning it. A voice came from the cloud indeed.....

Who heard it?
Re: ❤️❤️ Trinity Meaning Shown In The Bible by Bishopkingsley(m): 7:06pm On Nov 14, 2021
22jumpstreet:

It does not work that way. You are using the new testament to prove the new testament...

Show me the prophet God told in the Hebrew Bible...

I want old testament quotes...

Isaiah 7:14 ►
Therefore the Lord himself will give you a sign: The virgin will conceive and give birth to a son, and will call him Immanuel.

New Living Translation
All right then, the Lord himself will give you the sign. Look! The virgin will conceive a child! She will give birth to a son and will call him Immanuel (which means ‘God is with us’).

Isaiah 9:6 ►
For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.

New Living Translation
For a child is born to us, a son is given to us. The government will rest on his shoulders. And he will be called:
Wonderful
Counselor,
Mighty God,
Everlasting Father,
Prince of Peace.

However, Daniel 7 says that all peoples and nations would “serve”and worship this “son of man”

Daniel 7:27 ►
Then the sovereignty, power and greatness of all the kingdoms under heaven will be handed over to the holy people of the Most High. His kingdom will be an everlasting kingdom, and all rulers will worship and obey him.’

New Living Translation
Then the sovereignty, power, and greatness of all the kingdoms under heaven will be given to the holy people of the Most High. His kingdom will last forever, and all rulers will serve and obey him.”

1 Like

Re: ❤️❤️ Trinity Meaning Shown In The Bible by Bishopkingsley(m): 7:15pm On Nov 14, 2021
22jumpstreet:

For the last time...it was NOT God......it was the same serpent in the garden of Eden....by the name of Ninghiszida

Numbers 21:5–7 (ESV)
5 And the people spoke against God and against Moses, “Why have you brought us up out of Egypt to die in the wilderness? For there is no food and no water, and we loathe this worthless food.” 6 Then the Lord sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people, so …

Numbers 21:8 ►
The LORD said to Moses, “Make a snake and put it up on a pole; anyone who is bitten can look at it and live.”

New Living Translation
Then the LORD told him, “Make a replica of a poisonous snake and attach it to a pole. All who are bitten will live if they simply look at it!”

22jumpstreet:... Kindly show me from Torah where it says that it was Ninghiszida that told them to make the bronze serpent

Am waiting for the chapter in Torah
Re: ❤️❤️ Trinity Meaning Shown In The Bible by NNTR: 7:30pm On Nov 14, 2021
22jumpstreet:
Torah is God's laws...the Messiah is a human king coming to rule the jews like Solomon and David

Never a demi God.....coming to die for sin. The Torah (gods laws forbids human sacrifice)

Bishopkingsley:
Jesus is God not a demi God

Torah shows where God said the seed of the woman will kill Satan and Satan will equally kill the seed (offspring)

Read the Torah to see where God was showing what Jesus would do to Satan and Satan will do to Jesus
22jumpstreet thats whats called 'protoevangelium' i.e. the first Gospel

It was based on that premise that Eve upon having her first son, excitedly gave him the name, Cain. The meaning of the word Cain, in a simple form, means 'Acquired a man'

Personal text: Jesus is not a theologian. He is God who told stories.
Re: ❤️❤️ Trinity Meaning Shown In The Bible by 22jumpstreet: 7:52pm On Nov 14, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

Isaiah 7:14 ►
Therefore the Lord himself will give you a sign: The virgin will conceive and give birth to a son, and will call him Immanuel.

New Living Translation
All right then, the Lord himself will give you the sign. Look! The virgin will conceive a child! She will give birth to a son and will call him Immanuel (which means ‘God is with us’).

Isaiah 9:6 ►
For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.

New Living Translation
For a child is born to us, a son is given to us. The government will rest on his shoulders. And he will be called:
Wonderful
Counselor,
Mighty God,
Everlasting Father,
Prince of Peace.

However, Daniel 7 says that all peoples and nations would “serve”and worship this “son of man”

Daniel 7:27 ►
Then the sovereignty, power and greatness of all the kingdoms under heaven will be handed over to the holy people of the Most High. His kingdom will be an everlasting kingdom, and all rulers will worship and obey him.’

New Living Translation
Then the sovereignty, power, and greatness of all the kingdoms under heaven will be given to the holy people of the Most High. His kingdom will last forever, and all rulers will serve and obey him.”

We are going round in circles....I have explained all these for you before...if you have not still seen it then I guess I will have to leave you....but note that I have warned you against worshipping an idol. It is against God's commandments.

Peace...
Re: ❤️❤️ Trinity Meaning Shown In The Bible by Bishopkingsley(m): 7:57pm On Nov 14, 2021
22jumpstreet:

We are going round in circles....I have explained all these for you before...if you have not still seen it then I guess I will have to leave you....but note that I have warned you against worshipping an idol. It is against God's commandments.

Peace...

I used because of you and opened a thread to show you how Torah spoke about Jesus the messiah yet you refuse to believe in the son of God

At least you won't tell God that no one spoke to you about the savior of the world

The whole Torah spoke about Jesus yet you refuse to believe in Jesus

The ball is in your hands
Re: ❤️❤️ Trinity Meaning Shown In The Bible by Bishopkingsley(m): 8:00pm On Nov 14, 2021
22jumpstreet:

Lol..and you believe without questioning it. A voice came from the cloud indeed.....

Who heard it?

You can read it from the Bible all those around Jesus heard it
Re: ❤️❤️ Trinity Meaning Shown In The Bible by 22jumpstreet: 8:05pm On Nov 14, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

I used because of you and opened a thread to show you how Torah spoke about Jesus the messiah yet you refuse to believe in the son of God

At least you won't tell God that no one spoke to you about the savior of the world

The whole Torah spoke about Jesus yet you refuse to believe in Jesus

The ball is in your hands

Torah is God's laws..from Genesis to deuteronomy..

Show me how you manage to figure out it us about somebody that never existed, that the romans catholic invented...

Jesus was created by the Roman Catholic...he has nothing to do with God...
Re: ❤️❤️ Trinity Meaning Shown In The Bible by Bishopkingsley(m): 8:10pm On Nov 14, 2021
22jumpstreet:

Show me how you manage to figure out it us about somebody that never existed, that the romans catholic invented...

Jesus was created by the Roman Catholic...he has nothing to do with God...

Everything is shown here on this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/6821515/how-torah-hebrews-scriptures-identified
Re: ❤️❤️ Trinity Meaning Shown In The Bible by NNTR: 8:11pm On Nov 14, 2021
22jumpstreet:
So?

22jumpstreet:
Luke 24:44
'Jesus said to them,
"While I was still with you,
I told you that everything written about Me in the Law of Moses, the Books of the Prophets, and in the Psalms had to happen."
'

22jumpstreet:
Jesus was created by the Roman Catholic...
The Roman Catholic Church commandeered by Constantine created Christianity

22jumpstreet:
... he has nothing to do with God...
Yahushua or Yahshua, means Yah Saves, (i.e. God Saves) it means Salvation comes from God. Jesus is an anglicised word for Yahshua, meaning, Jesus is the English word for Yahshua)

22jumpstreet:
[s]We are going round in circles....I have explained all these for you before...if you have not still seen it then I guess I will have to leave you....but note that I have warned you against worshipping an idol. It is against God's commandments.

Peace...[/s]
Philippians 2:3-11
'3Do nothing from selfishness or empty conceit [through factional motives, or strife],
but with [an attitude of] humility [being neither arrogant nor self-righteous],
regard others as more important than yourselves.

4Do not merely look out for your own personal interests, but also for the interests of others.
5Have this same attitude in yourselves which was in Christ Jesus [look to Him as your example in selfless humility],
6who, although He existed in the form and unchanging essence of God
[as One with Him, possessing the fullness of all the divine attributes--the entire nature of deity],
did not regard equality with God a thing to be grasped or asserted
[as if He did not already possess it, or was afraid of losing it];

7but emptied Himself [without renouncing or diminishing His deity,
but only temporarily giving up the outward expression of divine equality and His rightful dignity]
by assuming the form of a bond-servant, and being made in the likeness of men
[He became completely human but was without sin, being fully God and fully man.

8After He was found in [terms of His] outward appearance as a man [for a divinely-appointed time],
He humbled Himself [still further] by becoming obedient [to the Father] to the point of death, even death on a cross.
9For this reason also [because He obeyed and so completely humbled Himself],
God has highly exalted Him and bestowed on Him the name which is above every name,
10so that at the name of Jesus EVERY KNEE SHALL BOW [in submission], of those who are in heaven and on earth and under the earth,
11and that every tongue will confess and openly acknowledge that Jesus Christ is Lord (sovereign God), to the glory of God the Father.
'

There is no peace for the twisted mind. Abiding peace is only possible when we are in right relationship with Jesus Christ, who happens to be God in flesh

Personal text: Jesus is not a theologian. He is God who told stories.

Re: ❤️❤️ Trinity Meaning Shown In The Bible by Bishopkingsley(m): 6:27am On Nov 15, 2021
Philippians 2:5–11 (ESV)
5 Have this mind among yourselves, which is yours in Christ Jesus, 6 who, though he was in the form of God, did not count equality with God a thing to be grasped, 7 but emptied himself, by taking the form of a servant, being born in the likeness of men.
Re: ❤️❤️ Trinity Meaning Shown In The Bible by Bishopkingsley(m): 9:09am On Nov 15, 2021
There is a mystery of Godliness
Re: ❤️❤️ Trinity Meaning Shown In The Bible by Bishopkingsley(m): 6:28am On Nov 19, 2021
As the Lord lives, who made our souls (Jeremiah 38:16).
Re: ❤️❤️ Trinity Meaning Shown In The Bible by sonmvayina(m): 10:42pm On Dec 07, 2021
The Christian concept of a Trinity is not monotheism.

In the Christian New Testament, Jesus at one point claims to have different knowledge than other parts of the Christian Trinity. For example, in Matthew 24:36 Jesus says: But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only. Mark 13:32 says the same thing: But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father. Jesus does not have the same power as other parts of the Christian Trinity. For example, Luke 23:34 says: Then said Jesus, Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do. And they parted his raiment, and cast lots. Why couldn’t Jesus himself pardon? If Jesus was the same as the Father, why does he call upon his Father to pardon? Because he was not God, or a part of God (which Christians call a “person” of God), and he therefore did not have the power to forgive, and he knew it. In Matthew 26:42, Jesus’ will is not the same as the will of the Father: He went away again the second time, and prayed, saying, O my Father, if this cup may not pass away from me, except I drink it, thy will be done. This is also found in Mark 14:36: And he said, Abba, Father, all things are possible unto thee; take away this cup from me: nevertheless not what I will, but what thou wilt. In the above statements, Jesus contrasts himself with the Father, with God, because Jesus knew that Jesus was not God. Indeed, Jesus often contrasts himself with the Father. He does so in John 14:28: Ye have heard how I said unto you, I go away, and come again unto you. If ye loved me, ye would rejoice, because I said, I go unto the Father: for my Father is greater than I. Luke 18:19 provides a similar example: And Jesus said unto him, Why callest thou me good? None is good, save one that is, God. Furthermore, Jesus supposedly said the punishment for speaking against one part of the Trinity is not the same punishment as for speaking against another part of the Trinity. If this is true, then they cannot be the same or the punishments would be the same for speaking against either: Matthew 12:32 And whoever says a word against the Son of man will be forgiven; but whoever speaks against the Holy Spirit will not be forgiven, either in this age or in the age to come. If the different parts of the Christian Trinity are not one and the same, if Jesus did not know things that the Father knew, if Jesus did not have the same will as the Father, or the same strength as the Father, then they are separate and unequal to each other. The Christian concept of a Trinity is not monotheism.
Re: ❤️❤️ Trinity Meaning Shown In The Bible by Janosky: 11:06pm On Dec 07, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

It is not

You are not surposed to hinder others from knowing the truth just because you have known your own truth

Nothing in God is over flogged topic

Because his revelation keeps on shining brighter and more brighter

The Bible's crumbs he picked up from Luke 24:25-27,48-49

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pastor Ashimolowo Ordains His Second “runaway” Son As Pastor Of KICC / Female Pastor Vs Male Pastor / Christianity And The Basic Bible Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.