Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,001 members, 7,835,377 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

COVID-19 Update For November 13 2021 In Nigeria - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19 Update For November 13 2021 In Nigeria (4160 Views)

COVID-19 Update For February 13 2021 In Nigeria / COVID-19 Update For January 13 2021 In Nigeria / COVID-19 Update For November 13 2020 In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19 Update For November 13 2021 In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:46pm On Nov 14, 2021
tradepunter:

Abeg shut up...

Political correctness at its peak foolishness...

Look the other way and pretend what just happened wasn't a biological warfare....

Typical black man give him mirrors first sold his brothers... Next give him cheap phones and loans and he will sing your praise..

Because this virus nu touch your loved ones.... Go and tell people who got affected directly, then see what they will use your eyes and see.
Speak with an iota of adulthood.. even if it's a biological warfare why tagging it with a country?..why was Ebola not tagged "Africa virus"?
I wonder how you feel when you utter what you know nothing about..
You only follow what you are being told without Makin proper analysis...
Try to do some research it's gonna help you in life..
Kindly give me five reason why you say its a biological warfare?
If you can't give me a logical reason without insult then pls get yourself up and get schooled on the matter congruously before you start uttering complete gibberish...
You think you are smart when you insult not knowing you sound unintelligent.. undecided undecided undecided
Re: COVID-19 Update For November 13 2021 In Nigeria by tradepunter: 3:08pm On Nov 14, 2021
Rydermaverick:

Speak with an iota of adulthood.. even if it's a biological warfare why tagging it with a country?..why was Ebola not tagged "Africa virus"?
I wonder how you feel when you utter what you know nothing about..
You only follow what you are being told without Makin proper analysis...
Try to do some research it's gonna help you in life..
Kindly give me five reason why you say its a biological warfare?
If you can't give me a logical reason without insult then pls get yourself up and get schooled on the matter congruously before you start uttering complete gibberish...
You think you are smart when you insult not knowing you sound unintelligent.. undecided undecided undecided

Look at a pipsqueak trying to sound constructive but totally ended up face flat on a pool of dung.

I worked there for 4 years and know lots of things that you nor anyone from you, before or after you would never know, even if you consulted an Oracle.

So refreshing to see how the black man thinks the china man loves him all of a sudden....

Don't worry when the time comes the black man will carry his own cross
Re: COVID-19 Update For November 13 2021 In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:13pm On Nov 14, 2021
tradepunter:

Look at a pipsqueak trying to sound constructive but totally ended up face flat on a pool of dung.

I worked there for 4 years and know lots of things that you nor anyone from you, before or after you would never know, even if you consulted an Oracle.

So refreshing to see how the black man thinks the china man loves him all of a sudden....

Don't worry when the time comes the black man will carry his own cross
Use your head man cos you clearly don't sound like someone who have worked there you clearly don't know what you are talking about..maybe you worked as a handmaiden..
I am repeating my question
Give me 5 reason why you think and say its a biological warfare
If you can't then you must be a disgrace to where you "claimed"to work(wasted 4yrs) tongue grin wink cheesy
Re: COVID-19 Update For November 13 2021 In Nigeria by AmeLonRo(m): 3:15pm On Nov 14, 2021
My question is that will those immunised test positive or negative?

Meanwhile...................

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4mz7TaZKyyc
Re: COVID-19 Update For November 13 2021 In Nigeria by tradepunter: 3:18pm On Nov 14, 2021
Rydermaverick:

Use your head man cos you clearly don't sound like someone who have worked there you clearly don't know what you are talking about..maybe you worked as a handmaiden..
I am repeating my question
Give me 5 reason why you think and say its a biological warfare
If you can't then you must be a disgrace to where you "claimed"to work(wasted 4yrs) tongue grin wink cheesy

Touche!! You got me

Am a disgrace, a big one for that matter.

Thanks for making me see my fault and sins, which I won't commit again.
Re: COVID-19 Update For November 13 2021 In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:23pm On Nov 14, 2021
tradepunter:

Touche!! You got me

Am a disgrace, a big one for that matter.

Thanks for making me see my fault and sins, which I won't commit again.
wink
Re: COVID-19 Update For November 13 2021 In Nigeria by jrusky(m): 3:45pm On Nov 14, 2021
You people better stop all these your fake convid death by the time the world turn their radar on Nigeria and close thir doors against us no one should come here to cry foul.

Because I don't know where you get 11 death from I'm not saying convid is gone or can not kill but its not as before again when vonvid was at peak 11 did not die in Nigeria but now that it has calm down a bit you are here talking 11 death. Ok nah.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COVID-19 Update For November 13 2021 In Nigeria by Exczz: 4:55pm On Nov 14, 2021
Ok

(1) (2) (Reply)

515,000 Expectant Mothers Die In Nigeria Yearly / How Do U Deal With Your Temper. / Coconut Water - Health Benefits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.