Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,446 members, 7,812,358 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:14 PM

The Habit Of Remembering Sex Scene While Praying - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Habit Of Remembering Sex Scene While Praying (32123 Views)

Prophetess Wields Gun While Praying In Tongues In Church (Video) / Opening The Eyes While Praying, Good Or Bad? / Big Pot Placed On A Pastor’s Head While Praying (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Habit Of Remembering Sex Scene While Praying by suffering: 12:25pm On Nov 14, 2021
I’m too busy fighting sleep for sex to cross my mind.
Re: The Habit Of Remembering Sex Scene While Praying by sabreal: 12:30pm On Nov 14, 2021
How frequent do you have sex in a week?

How frequent do you pray in week?

Promzy99:
How Do I Stop This Habit? Help Needed Pls....

I started notcing this recently, each time I want to pray that thought or scene will just pop up and interrup. Immediately I begin to sing" Holy spirit activate" �� funny enough it doesnt works �... Someone should please help me oo..
Re: The Habit Of Remembering Sex Scene While Praying by jaxxy(m): 12:33pm On Nov 14, 2021
Promzy99:

I started notcing this recently, each time I want to pray that thought or scene will just pop up and interrup. Immediately I begin to sing" Holy spirit activate" �� funny enough it doesnt works �... Someone should please help me oo..

Are u a virgin? If not go celibate. Thank me later.
Re: The Habit Of Remembering Sex Scene While Praying by Boogyman557: 12:40pm On Nov 14, 2021
Jesusdiedhaha:

You want to have your own signature quote like slowmirr but yours is dry.
This nonsense you always say is not funny at all. You must be in either js1 or js2.

Idiot.
Holly Gram cool I have been waiting 4 ur riply man. thanks man. jah bless man. WTF MAN
Re: The Habit Of Remembering Sex Scene While Praying by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 12:42pm On Nov 14, 2021
Bro it is the devil that called you,

Those scenes u remember is representative of Satan's dreams and visions.

U better get out of there before u disgrace yourself.
Re: The Habit Of Remembering Sex Scene While Praying by Emma1Oj(m): 12:53pm On Nov 14, 2021
Omo, i think say na only me they go through such thing o
Re: The Habit Of Remembering Sex Scene While Praying by offiahvictor(m): 1:05pm On Nov 14, 2021
this type will go out by fasting and praying for 7 days... solution though.
Re: The Habit Of Remembering Sex Scene While Praying by Christistruth00: 1:14pm On Nov 14, 2021
Promzy99:

It is a Spiritual attack

Rebuke the Source of the attack with the name of Jesus Christ

Repent of all evil

Continue using Jesus name to Pray Constantly , the enemy is Shaking

Your Prayers are Working
Re: The Habit Of Remembering Sex Scene While Praying by ignis: 1:24pm On Nov 14, 2021
And after prayer... you will still go and have sex.
Re: The Habit Of Remembering Sex Scene While Praying by Iseoluwani: 1:31pm On Nov 14, 2021
Promzy99:

Ur answer lies here
Romans 12:1-2
Re: The Habit Of Remembering Sex Scene While Praying by Ijoba85: 1:31pm On Nov 14, 2021
Ajeh e dey do person at times o, may God help us defeat all these demons using person mind play ludo
Re: The Habit Of Remembering Sex Scene While Praying by Kay25(m): 1:44pm On Nov 14, 2021
Promzy99:

oga u aren't yet praying in spirit ni..pray in spirit pray in the holyghost once ur understanding is suspended and the spirit takes over forget your mind would be cleared devil bringing those sexual sin will cease but u too no dey watch iwokuwo and also stop it too
Re: The Habit Of Remembering Sex Scene While Praying by Goldbw122(m): 1:46pm On Nov 14, 2021
I can bet that u dream of sex when you sleep too .
Re: The Habit Of Remembering Sex Scene While Praying by kemika8989(m): 1:58pm On Nov 14, 2021
Promzy99:

Jesus Christ I thought it's only me this stuff happens too even this afternoon I was praying but imagining one girl like that nawa oooo
Re: The Habit Of Remembering Sex Scene While Praying by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 2:01pm On Nov 14, 2021
Enjoy your sex why still can cool

Thank God a female found u attractive enough to mate with
Re: The Habit Of Remembering Sex Scene While Praying by MichaelSokoto(m): 2:09pm On Nov 14, 2021
HeadNigga:
Nawa. You should avoid movies with scenes if you are not okay with remembering sex scenes while praying. There are Zion movies everywhere
all those Mike Bamiloye movies wey their sistaz skirt dey long clean ground?

my friend...

angry

Re: The Habit Of Remembering Sex Scene While Praying by franklingud(m): 2:10pm On Nov 14, 2021
OP before you pray, read your bible and let it sink in.

Then pray.

It helps.
Re: The Habit Of Remembering Sex Scene While Praying by Promzy99: 2:19pm On Nov 14, 2021
Promzy99:

The replies am getting from you guys is really amazing... Nairalanders can put confusion into someone's already confusion... Who do I listen to now shocked shocked
Re: The Habit Of Remembering Sex Scene While Praying by Promzy99: 2:22pm On Nov 14, 2021
sabreal:
How frequent do you have sex in a week?

How frequent do you pray in week?

Its been months now since I had sex...

Re: The Habit Of Remembering Sex Scene While Praying by Promzy99: 2:22pm On Nov 14, 2021
VeeVeeMyLuv:
Enjoy your sex why still can cool

Thank God a female found u attractive enough to mate with

You mean? Which of d females?
Re: The Habit Of Remembering Sex Scene While Praying by Promzy99: 2:23pm On Nov 14, 2021
Goldbw122:
I can bet that u dream of sex when you sleep too .

Na badt thing?
Re: The Habit Of Remembering Sex Scene While Praying by Promzy99: 2:24pm On Nov 14, 2021
jaxxy:

Are u a virgin? If not go celibate. Thank me later.

Celi- what? Guy no gimmie dis kind advice abeg
Re: The Habit Of Remembering Sex Scene While Praying by Promzy99: 2:26pm On Nov 14, 2021
Guyman111:
My brother no be small tin oh especially when the sex was something else.

grin grin you must be a....
Re: The Habit Of Remembering Sex Scene While Praying by Promzy99: 2:27pm On Nov 14, 2021
Allwell96:
Your obsession for sex is causing it. Stop thinking about sex even if u are not praying.
How possible?
Re: The Habit Of Remembering Sex Scene While Praying by Promzy99: 2:27pm On Nov 14, 2021
ghettonews:
I really taught I was the only one experiencing this. This unbelievable
Re: The Habit Of Remembering Sex Scene While Praying by Goldbw122(m): 2:29pm On Nov 14, 2021
Promzy99:

Na badt thing?
Elders will come and speak on the issue. cheesy
Re: The Habit Of Remembering Sex Scene While Praying by Breadnote: 2:32pm On Nov 14, 2021
d. answer to r question is simple,devote more time for d tins of god.study d word of god daily,den d holy spirit will come into u.because dos sex scenes u r seeing is d devil acusin u of r past.
Re: The Habit Of Remembering Sex Scene While Praying by Towma(f): 2:59pm On Nov 14, 2021
jaeyking:
One reason you are having that sex scene, there is guilt within you,
Are u married?
If single
Stop unhealthy habits

Secondly enjoy the moment with God, He is our father, praise and worship him fervently, read a scripture
Don't rush the process

Hello. Do you sell data?
Re: The Habit Of Remembering Sex Scene While Praying by Mom007(f): 3:12pm On Nov 14, 2021
Poster, be not ignorant of the devices of the devil. This is not a 'habit' but an attack on your prayer life by the spirit of lust. Engage in spiritual warfare through prayers and fasting as directed by the holy spirit. Then guard your mind by watching the things you view with your eyes and hear with your ears. Seek a closer relationship with God by feeding on His word daily at an appointed time. He will help you.
Re: The Habit Of Remembering Sex Scene While Praying by Polynek(m): 4:14pm On Nov 14, 2021
Even some people advising you, de tin de happen to dem grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pope Francis Kisses And Blesses Nigerian Boy Who Went Missing In Rome. Photos / Primate Ayodele: Aso Rock Might “lose Another Special Aide" / How To Persevere In Trials (Part 2) — Pastor W.F. Kumuyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.