Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,513 members, 7,812,600 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:57 PM

The Habit Of Remembering Sex Scene While Praying - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Habit Of Remembering Sex Scene While Praying (32125 Views)

Prophetess Wields Gun While Praying In Tongues In Church (Video) / Opening The Eyes While Praying, Good Or Bad? / Big Pot Placed On A Pastor’s Head While Praying (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Habit Of Remembering Sex Scene While Praying by ejieddy: 4:48pm On Nov 14, 2021
I'm very sure it's not sex with your wife.
Re: The Habit Of Remembering Sex Scene While Praying by flamingREED(m): 5:13pm On Nov 14, 2021
You can call us names.
But this is one thing the Christian sanctification experience did for me.
Once your eyes are closed in prayer, nothing else comes to mind.
Re: The Habit Of Remembering Sex Scene While Praying by Unclebee009(m): 5:15pm On Nov 14, 2021
Regular customer…
Re: The Habit Of Remembering Sex Scene While Praying by MrNipplesLover(m): 5:46pm On Nov 14, 2021
That's double pleasure.

Thank you, Jesus.

❤❤❤❤
Re: The Habit Of Remembering Sex Scene While Praying by Mandrake20(m): 6:06pm On Nov 14, 2021
From experience i will tell u its as a reaction of what u feed ur mind with. But remember wat d word of the lord said, "casting out all evil imaginations" wen next it occurs, curse it.
May God grant u grace to break free
Re: The Habit Of Remembering Sex Scene While Praying by samzie(m): 6:26pm On Nov 14, 2021
You still have a soul tie to that event deep in your soul. Prayers activate it often but it messing with your concentration. Just look for this man's teaching on soul ties and how to sever yourself from them. His name is Sola Adio.
Re: The Habit Of Remembering Sex Scene While Praying by Truvelisback(m): 6:38pm On Nov 14, 2021
Promzy99:
How Do I Stop This Habit? Help Needed Pls....

I started notcing this recently, each time I want to pray that thought or scene will just pop up and interrup. Immediately I begin to sing" Holy spirit activate" �� funny enough it doesnt works �... Someone should please help me oo..
U are sexually starve. U may be feeling lonely and desire to have sex. There is nothing wrong with u, u are normal.
Re: The Habit Of Remembering Sex Scene While Praying by OBIPLUS(m): 6:50pm On Nov 14, 2021
Accuser of brethren at work.
Re: The Habit Of Remembering Sex Scene While Praying by lastchild: 7:36pm On Nov 14, 2021
Demons are responsible for that
Re: The Habit Of Remembering Sex Scene While Praying by Chidi27: 9:55pm On Nov 14, 2021
Jesusdiedhaha:
It means you don't have a serious reason for the prayer.
When problem hold you sex go clear for your eyes, even naked woman no go move you.

Drag this cigar small, e go cure your brain shaking problem.
Exactly brother
Any serious gathers serious mind
Re: The Habit Of Remembering Sex Scene While Praying by Chidi27: 9:57pm On Nov 14, 2021
Brother.... I am not against sex nor prayer
But one thing I must tell you is mind control
Know how to control your mind hereby putting those stuff that brings up the sex scene out of your mind for a mean time
Thanks
Re: The Habit Of Remembering Sex Scene While Praying by nentokritji(m): 9:58pm On Nov 14, 2021
James 7:14 read it.
Re: The Habit Of Remembering Sex Scene While Praying by Chidi27: 10:00pm On Nov 14, 2021
nentokritji:
James 7:14 read it.
you made a mistake brother
James has only 5 chapters
Re: The Habit Of Remembering Sex Scene While Praying by jaeyking(m): 10:38pm On Nov 14, 2021
Towma:

Hello. Do you sell data?

Yes
Re: The Habit Of Remembering Sex Scene While Praying by donmik: 8:18am On Nov 15, 2021
tobechi20:
It is not a sin at all.

You a human

Sex shouldn’t be termed as bad according to gender, to start with, sex is not even a bad thing! Well maybe according to belief and religion, all religions I know speak against sex that’s not within the bounds of marriage, but yet again,who are we to question people,we should leave all this to God. None of us, neither you nor I, have the right to judge anyone for the choices they’re making, henceforth at no point should women be the only ones answerable for sex on the first date unless it wasn’t consensual.

https://tobechispeaks./2020/11/06/do-ladies-slut-shame-each-other-more/

U seem so confusing and out of topic.
Must u contribute?
Re: The Habit Of Remembering Sex Scene While Praying by donmik: 8:20am On Nov 15, 2021
If u want to pray, then to who?
The God that is holy, right.
So accept Jesus Christ and avoid extra marital sex.
Sex in marriage is not a sin.
It is your understanding with your partner.
But above all, love the Lord your God for where your heart is, your treasure is.
Thanks
Re: The Habit Of Remembering Sex Scene While Praying by emmajoshua1975(m): 9:31am On Nov 15, 2021
Deicide:
Religion is not for everybody. Stop forcing yourself

mind you sir/ma Christianity is not a religion.....it is a total way of life that we ought to live.....as children of God been given second chance...remember john 14:6....jesus said i am the way the truth and the life no man cometh unto the father but by me....remember the key word i am the way not a way......jesus is the only way..thank u...
Re: The Habit Of Remembering Sex Scene While Praying by Towma(f): 10:23am On Nov 15, 2021
jaeyking:

Yes

Why you no quick answer. I have bought elsewhere.
Re: The Habit Of Remembering Sex Scene While Praying by jaeyking(m): 3:56pm On Nov 15, 2021
Towma:

Why you no quick answer. I have bought elsewhere.

Well you can contact me on 07012872145 whenever you need
Re: The Habit Of Remembering Sex Scene While Praying by AngelDove10(m): 8:51pm On Nov 15, 2021
That cos u don't have the holy spirit iñ you
Be born again
Re: The Habit Of Remembering Sex Scene While Praying by Sebgajere(m): 9:19pm On Nov 15, 2021
No be only me Kee Jesus we plenty for there ����
Re: The Habit Of Remembering Sex Scene While Praying by winner37(m): 9:21pm On Nov 15, 2021
Anytime I have sex I will not pray for like a ..
I do remember and I will stop the prayer with conclusion.
Re: The Habit Of Remembering Sex Scene While Praying by siant: 10:29pm On Nov 15, 2021
It is because you're carnally minded.

Those who are in the flesh cannot please God
To be carnally minded is an enmity against God.

Put to death, your earthly nature. Colossians 3
Re: The Habit Of Remembering Sex Scene While Praying by nentokritji(m): 9:48pm On Mar 08, 2022
Chidi27:
you made a mistake brother James has only 5 chapters
Yes bro thanks i make a mistake, james 4:14
Re: The Habit Of Remembering Sex Scene While Praying by DeeBaDan: 10:35am On May 06, 2023
Promzy99:
How Do I Stop This Habit? Help Needed Pls....

I started notcing this recently, each time I want to pray that thought or scene will just pop up and interrup. Immediately I begin to sing" Holy spirit activate" �� funny enough it doesnt works �... Someone should please help me oo..

Hahahahaha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pope Francis Kisses And Blesses Nigerian Boy Who Went Missing In Rome. Photos / Primate Ayodele: Aso Rock Might “lose Another Special Aide" / How To Persevere In Trials (Part 2) — Pastor W.F. Kumuyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.