Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,711 members, 7,820,491 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

Anambra State Won't Work Without Our Collective Support For Good Governance. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra State Won't Work Without Our Collective Support For Good Governance. (145 Views)

Governors That say that Their State Won't Obey FG Cash Policies Are Comedians / CBN's "Naira Redesign" Policy Is A Charade. They Know It Won't Work / Wike Replies Ganduje: Your Dollars Won't Work In Edo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Anambra State Won't Work Without Our Collective Support For Good Governance. by SlyDCCV(m): 8:20am On Nov 14, 2021
What If We Get Things Right In Anambra State? Visions For 2010 Under Next Administrations.

I asked members of our National Future Councils, Economic Advisers, Clergymen, Traditional rulers, Doctors, People in Diaspora, Academics, Business Leaders, members of civil society, and the Poor Masses - to imagine a better Anambra in 2010. To me In other to employ projective techniques we need to know that it's only by thinking about where we want to be tomorrow can we prompt the action we need today. The election has come and gone let's move on maka na osita di mama na odibara gbooo.

On a more special occasion I want to call upon Chief Willie Obiano the Governor-elect Prof Chukwuma Soludo CFR, Senator Emmanuel Andy Uba, Valentine C Ozigbo, Senator Dr. Patrick Ifeanyi Ubah, Sen Uche Lilian Ekwunife, Sen Stella Oduah Ogiemwonyi, Senator Chris Ngige, Mr. Peter Obi, Dr. Godwin Maduka, Sen Sir Victor Umeh OFR, Hon Benjamin C Obidigwe, and many other illustrious sons and daughters of Anambra State to rally around the elected governor whether wrongly elected or legally in other to help him move our dearest state to envious greater heights and also to remember that the world has an opportunity to dramatically reduce some of the most egregious forms of violence over the next decade. To do this, we will need the same kind of energy and dedication that was mobilized to reduce robbery and kidnapping in Anambra state. That's cutting violent crime in half.

We aren’t going to be able to turn back the clock to a world with no platforms. But by looking to strategies that involve transparency, accountability, worker power, and democratic ownership, we have in front of us the tools to move towards a less exploitative and more just platform economy. The platform economy in 2010 could be one in which consumers know more about their impacts, regulators are enforcing minimum standards, workers are exercising their collective power, and we have all found ways of building, supporting, and using democratically run and accountable platforms.

I was one of those who were aggrieved about the underperformance of the current governor in various sectors which makes Anambra state seems to be stagnated and we wanted to unseat the ruling party legally but unfortunately, God anchored mercy on the ruling party and they won miraculously.

With all my heart longing for peace and sustainable development in Anambra state, I want to beg Sen Andy Uba and Dr. Godwin Maduka to please forget yesterday so we can collectively act on today to enable us to get a hold of tomorrow. Yeah, it's hard to let go... Let go of your heart's desires, yet a time comes when reality catches up... It's time to move on, It's time to grow up... Time to fulfill that purpose which destiny called us for to work collaboratively to create a better Anambra state we all wanted to witness.

Thanks,
Sincerely,
Dibor Sly Chukwuebuka

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Me! Come Through For Me! / National Universities Commission(nuc) Take Note / Gov Udom Has Expended Over N20bn Gratuity To Retirees Since 2015 - Media Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.