Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,135 members, 7,818,421 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

Suffering In The East Is On Another Level - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Suffering In The East Is On Another Level (47341 Views)

Gov. Umahi Revalidates His APC Membership; Insists South-East Is APC (photos) / Fact : South East Is Landlocked But Igbo Land Is Not Landlock- Photo / NASS Leadership: Nigeria Won’t Balance If S/east Is Not Considered — Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suffering In The East Is On Another Level by caracas: 8:59pm On Nov 14, 2021
jmoore:

But Nnamdi Kanu was agitating outside Nigeria. Why didn't he lead from Abia state? Hypocrisy!!

Cowards stay away from the warfront. Enjoying in Foreign land but declaring sit at home in Igboland is an epitome of cowardice.
Goats every where
How pray tell, is it your biz if Nk decides to run things from outside his country? Are you his disciple? Oga you really need to tell us how beneficial it is to afonjas.....
Re: Suffering In The East Is On Another Level by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 9:00pm On Nov 14, 2021
jmoore:

But Nnamdi Kanu was agitating outside Nigeria. Why didn't he lead from Abia state? Hypocrisy!!

Cowards stay away from the warfront. Enjoying in Foreign land but declaring sit at home in Igboland is an epitome of cowardice.
more maggots to ur brain! Akpa Amụ

Re: Suffering In The East Is On Another Level by Ruggman: 9:00pm On Nov 14, 2021
DOTian:

So what's the best way to agitate for seperation? Keep quiet and pretend you're happy?

Please ask him again and again, his only mission is to encourage Igbos to be suffering in silence.

But his brother wrote that 'the man dies that shrink before tyranny and oppression'

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suffering In The East Is On Another Level by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 9:01pm On Nov 14, 2021
haha20:

An army general was slaughtered by Boko Haram yesterday while Buhari was in France flying to South Africa.

Why hasn't Buhari who lied that he will lead the fight from the front come back to Nigeria?
don't mind those biggots they can't have sense they said is common in there next 100 million years coming! North is burning but their only concern is Southeast! Ndị mgbu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suffering In The East Is On Another Level by Shalommy(f): 9:02pm On Nov 14, 2021
All these igbotic fowls won't admit the truth.

2 Likes

Re: Suffering In The East Is On Another Level by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 9:04pm On Nov 14, 2021
KanoFirstSon:

Nigeria spits on you fake drugs republic and baby factory headquarters. Nigeria spits on u pple too
Ịkpụ ur generation
Re: Suffering In The East Is On Another Level by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 9:05pm On Nov 14, 2021
WhatCanIsay:
As in IPOB caused the dilapidation of roads in the Southeast?

Who caused the ones in Southwest? Southsouth? Northeast? Etc

Abi is something important lacking in the OP's brain?
don't mind those dumbs animals! Their Northern state is burning but no what they care about is Southeast! Ndị mgbu
Re: Suffering In The East Is On Another Level by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 9:08pm On Nov 14, 2021
KanoFirstSon:

Are you minding the Ipob terrorists. Their region is a centre of fake drugs and everything bad. But they are not bothered. Na Nigeria be their problem grin
Charity begins from Southeast not from Lagos or even the fake biafra the fraud living and bleeping different women in UK sold to them.
Very soon u'll join abba Kyari and Co in their grave.for mocking Biafra
Re: Suffering In The East Is On Another Level by Obi1kenobi(m): 9:08pm On Nov 14, 2021
Ambaojun:
You should be ashamed of your self, even if you have a problem with your region you decided to bring it here for people like kanofirstson to be making mockery of you. I know you are not a Anambra at all, your one aboki or BBQmanner or even the kanofirstson using that fake moniker to make mockery of igbos but you're a failure cos we ve know your antics,but is no longer working, people are more enlightened now.

Just look at your diseased mindset. Plenty of people in the South East are complaining about movement restrictions by the military and police, and sit-at-homes enforced by thugs and riffraff, and the effects on business and escalating inflation and the only thing you can ramble about is that faceless posters on an anonymous forum will "make of mockery of Igbos". Do you believe you're well at all?

6 Likes

Re: Suffering In The East Is On Another Level by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 9:09pm On Nov 14, 2021
PentiumPro:

Ibo fake Jew! Are you ready to go home for Xmas to face unknowngunmen?
it's better to face saint unknown gun men than Iswap, Bokoharam, Fulani terrorists in the North! Ewu Gambia

1 Like

Re: Suffering In The East Is On Another Level by Justiceleague1: 9:09pm On Nov 14, 2021
LILTJAY:
edo man claiming niger delta lol
LittleTJ is now Ur new moniker, registered 2021,chai!!!
Dem don show you pepper for hia nor be small baaaaahahahahahahhaahaaaaa!!!!!
grin grin grin
Re: Suffering In The East Is On Another Level by Maobichek: 9:11pm On Nov 14, 2021
jmoore:

You are allergic to truth. Every Igbo that doesn't agree with IPOB is tagged a Fulani.

I will not fold my hands and watch IPOBandits destroy my state. You can choose to destroy other southeast states, but once the madness of IPOB enters Anambra, you will understand that Anambra people will never allow Nnamdi Kanu from Abia state to destroy the engine of Igboland.

Nnamdi Kanu had called for boycott of Anambra elections twice but never called for boycott in his Abia state. IPOBandits should stay away from Anambra.

Good evening, i would have kept quiet but i will address one or two things you falsely posited in your comment. I'm a proud Igbo and i don't support IPOB and no one has ever tagged me Fulani (pls go through my post and read through).
Secondly, no genuine Igbo will say that IPOB is Abia state affair trying to destroy other South East states more especially Anambra. All genuine Igbos know that Anambra travels more than other Igbo states and IPOB has majority of her members from igbos in the diaspora so Anambra have more IPOB members than Abia state.

Dividing igbos with IPOB is a failed mission and saying that you will only protect Anambra and allow ipob to destroy other South East states shows that you are an imposter. IPOB have always flex muscle with Anambra election because is falls when others are not conducting elections and they have always failed because the spirit in Anambra will not allow IPOB destroy Anambra.

Finally as regards to Christmas, many igbos are in the North East working and they are still working despite the security challenge so using IPOB to scare igbos away from coming home means that the OP don't know what Christmas is to igbos. IPOB have been causing problems in the East but anyone suggesting that Igbos should not come home this Christmas because of IPOB activities should try another trick, thank you.

1 Like

Re: Suffering In The East Is On Another Level by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 9:12pm On Nov 14, 2021
LLiKYekoba:

I'm already at home. Are you sure of returning back from Oshogbo with your skull intact after the next keresimesi? grin
cheesy grin this one off me! They may eventually mine his skull b4 then

3 Likes

Re: Suffering In The East Is On Another Level by nisah(m): 9:12pm On Nov 14, 2021
What baffles me atimes is that, is IPOD fighting for the masses or just making life additionally difficult for them?

For instance, I still couldn't understand the wisdom behind SIT AT HOME order and how will that make them realize their dream.

We have many people that must hustle daily to be able to put food on the table. Why making life more meserable for them?

Do they also quantify the economic loss inherent in this approach which still impoverish both people and States the more.

From the other side of the country, we are looking at you people as a society with either no recognized elders/leaders or the leaders have either loss their influence on their subjects or are scared to speak to them.

How easy will it be to any sensible person to think that these people can be trusted with power?

Every other day, reasons are becoming more glaring that you people have a lot of house cleaning to do before you present yourselves for a presidential position.

With what is playing, I don't think you will be tolerant and able to accommodate yourselves for a long time even after getting a Biafran state.

IF YOU CAN'T INPOSE SIT AT HOME IN ABUJA, PLEASE ALLOW PEOPLE TO GO OUT AND HUSSLE LEGIMATELY INLINE WITH THEIR CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT TO FREE MOVEMENT.

2 Likes

Re: Suffering In The East Is On Another Level by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 9:14pm On Nov 14, 2021
PentiumPro:

Lmaooo! Bloody IPOB. You wan want to lure innocent Ibos home so you can use them as MNK blood sacrifice?

Omo ale grin

How is your Papa okada ? Hope he don repair am
Look at an afonja brown roof slowpoke calling an Igbo man okada rider! Look at ur fellow afonja so called vice president in my cage! Come and carry him naa

Re: Suffering In The East Is On Another Level by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 9:15pm On Nov 14, 2021
nisah:
What baffles me atimes is that, is IPOD fighting for the masses or just making life additionally difficult for them?

For instance, I still couldn't understand the wisdom behind SIT AT HOME order and how will that make them realize their dream.

We have many people that must hustle daily to be able to put food on the table. Why making life more meserable for them?

Do they also quantify the economic loss inherent in this approach which still impoverish both people and States the more.

From the other side of the country, we are looking at you people as a society with either no recognized elders/leaders or the leaders have either loss their influence on their subjects or are scared to speak to them.

How easy will it be to any sensible person to think that these people can be trusted with power?

Every other day, reasons are becoming more glaring that you people have a lot of house cleaning to do before you present yourselves for a presidential position.

With what is playing, I don't think you will be tolerant and able to accommodate yourselves for a long time even after getting a Biafran state.

IF YOU CAN'T INPOSE SIT AT HOME IN ABUJA, PLEASE ALLOW PEOPLE TO GO OUT AND HUSSLE LEGIMATELY INLINE WITH THEIR CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT TO FREE MOVEMENT.
then if u don't like it u better relocate back to ur brown roof region! We don't Need afonjas skull minners in our land

1 Like

Re: Suffering In The East Is On Another Level by Ikinternational: 9:17pm On Nov 14, 2021
The same people that tell igbos to face their region will spend all day castigating ipob on nairaland.
Are this people normal?

Boko Haram has been slaughtering them like fowl for 20 years but according to them more civilized than ipob. I'm not making that up. A poster here claiming to be from the north said that.

I have been so kind to this people everytime I'm in Nigeria. Dashing them money up n down. Starting right from outside MMA.

Never again. Fvck all of them n their bastard kids.
I'll take my case up with the Lord

1 Like

Re: Suffering In The East Is On Another Level by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 9:18pm On Nov 14, 2021
I can feel the pain of some afonja skull minners and Fulani almajiri terrorists born to rule children here! U guy's should cry me more river it's either Biafra or nothing

Re: Suffering In The East Is On Another Level by philos(m): 9:22pm On Nov 14, 2021
KanoFirstSon:
This is the kind of content I luv to read on Nairaland from the Easterners. Call out your politicians. They say charity begins at home not from Lagos or Kano. Call out your politicians that have further degraded your region and which in turn birthed the monstrous and terrorist IPOB.

I love you the way I love truth you said here.
You just nailed it.
Politicians are the GREATEST problem in the Southeast.
In other words, Southeast politicians are the worst problem of the Southeast! Their extremely selfish and republicanist disposition birthed the IPOB.

2 Likes

Re: Suffering In The East Is On Another Level by Landmack: 9:22pm On Nov 14, 2021
See the bunch of marauding lunatics hovering over this thread like an over fed housefly. Cocoon of senseless Ipob ediots trying to shut pple up for voicing their current predicament. The truth remains that the hopeless ediots called Ipob without a sense of direction and lacking in cognitive abilities have successfully pushed the southeast into lawlessness and a mini state of emergency. Most of this terrorists consisting of cultists,thugs and illiterate persons have decided to take over the eastern region so that they can continue to inflict pains on our pple. They almost tried it with Anambra but we subdued the foolish ediots
Igbos living in the east are passing through pains and agony because of some few senseless and illiterate youthful touts.
If u come here to insult the Op for voicing out,may evil befall you and the current issues bedevilling the east land on your doorstep,iseee.

1 Like

Re: Suffering In The East Is On Another Level by Landmack: 9:29pm On Nov 14, 2021
nisah:

Tnx u.Our southeast politicians gave room for this touting illiterates parading as fleedom fighters. They have so much induced fear in our pple that our pple can no longer say the truth to their useless faces. Our pple no longer go to their business places due to FEAR! Though the ediots still claim they’ve have cancelled the sit at home (maybe to save face)..but their disciples keep causing mayhem on Mondays.
Our region is no longer as peaceful as before

2 Likes

Re: Suffering In The East Is On Another Level by Ernestforyou: 9:30pm On Nov 14, 2021
haha20:

An army general was slaughtered by Boko Haram yesterday while Buhari was in France flying to South Africa.

Why hasn't Buhari who lied that he will lead the fight from the front come back to Nigeria?

When they tell you people the truth ,you turn it into insult.Most of you supporting the action of IPOB are not staying in the EAst.

1 Like

Re: Suffering In The East Is On Another Level by delawal: 9:34pm On Nov 14, 2021
no.matter d hardship in.d east.it can never be higher than dt in.ogbomosho, ado ekiti ,abeokuta or oshigbo etc. no need to mention d north. make una.keep writing nonsense.
Re: Suffering In The East Is On Another Level by Landmack: 9:37pm On Nov 14, 2021
Ipob and their cult of illiterate followers gave rise to the current insecurity in the East. They started through their radio Biafra by inciting violence on security personnel. If u tune to their radio Biafra,the language there is all about hatred..hatred which can lead to violence. Due to killings of security officers our usual motorable roads have been blocked for safety sake. Transport fares on the increase due to the state of the roads.
MNK and his goons must be held responsible for every chaos in the east. His home state is currently in ruins and filth but he’s never called out the politicians of Abia state. Abia state is currently the most dirtiest and backward state today in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Suffering In The East Is On Another Level by LordOfTheGame: 9:44pm On Nov 14, 2021
KanoFirstSon:
This is the kind of content I luv to read on Nairaland from the Easterners. Call out your politicians. They say charity begins at home not from Lagos or Kano. Call out your politicians that have further degraded your region and which in turn birthed the monstrous and terrorist IPOB.

You're a complete buffoon with no sense at all. We call out our brothers to justify your unfounded terrorists tag on them while you protect your well known and world recognised terrorists organisations you called brothers. Your double standard is out of this world but believe me, IPOB and #ESN will continue to torment you and stop your jihadists agenda against my people.

1 Like

Re: Suffering In The East Is On Another Level by Rodwave: 9:48pm On Nov 14, 2021
Arda1000:
your moniker proves you are a Yoruba man Oshi

Lol.. Those guys are really funny.
Re: Suffering In The East Is On Another Level by imaxdocuments: 9:48pm On Nov 14, 2021
Stop spewing nonsense. 90% of IPOB members are from Abia and Imo states. Anambra is not into IPOB nonsense. Nnamdi kanu recruited most of Abia youths into IPOB

Maobichek:

Good evening, i would have kept quiet but i will address one or two things you falsely posited in your comment. I'm a proud Igbo and i don't support IPOB and no one has ever tagged me Fulani (pls go through my post and read through).
Secondly, no genuine Igbo will say that IPOB is Abia state affair trying to destroy other South East states more especially Anambra. All genuine Igbos know that Anambra travels more than other Igbo states and IPOB has majority of her members from igbos in the diaspora so Anambra have more IPOB members than Abia state.

Dividing igbos with IPOB is a failed mission and saying that you will only protect Anambra and allow ipob to destroy other South East states shows that you are an imposter. IPOB have always flex muscle with Anambra election because is falls when others are not conducting elections and they have always failed because the spirit in Anambra will not allow IPOB destroy Anambra.

Finally as regards to Christmas, many igbos are in the North East working and they are still working despite the security challenge so using IPOB to scare igbos away from coming home means that the OP don't know what Christmas is to igbos. IPOB have been causing problems in the East but anyone suggesting that Igbos should not come home this Christmas because of IPOB activities should try another trick, thank you.

3 Likes

Re: Suffering In The East Is On Another Level by Awka360: 9:52pm On Nov 14, 2021
Chinemeremjosh0:
Thrash Thrash Thrash! Stop looking for excuses to paint southeast black

Okay my bro
Pls continue to enjoy Lagos/London where u are currently taking refuge as a refugee,while we in the East face and tackle the problems facing us here on daily basis.

Remember those states or countries some of you IOB apologists have taken refuge Will one day send you pple packing. We will always welcome you people back home.

3 Likes

Re: Suffering In The East Is On Another Level by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 9:56pm On Nov 14, 2021
Awka360:

Okay my bro
Pls continue to enjoy Lagos/London where u are currently taking refuge as a refugee,while we in the East face and tackle the problems facing us here on daily basis.

Remember those states or countries some of you IOB apologists have taken refuge Will one day send you pple packing. We will always welcome you people back home.
Nwokem go lay ur head in ur brown roof ibadan home! I don't know when an afonja start speaking on behalf of southeasterns

2 Likes

Re: Suffering In The East Is On Another Level by TarOrfeeek: 9:59pm On Nov 14, 2021
imaxdocuments:
Stop spewing nonsense. 90% of IPOB members are from Abia and Imo states. Anambra is not into IPOB nonsense. Nnamdi kanu recruited most of Abia youths into IPOB

100% of the people who belong to IPOB are Biafrans.

100% of the people killed by the FG of Nigeria for being Igbo are actually Igbo.

100% of those denied employment opportunities in lucrative FG ministries are Igbo.

100% of those unlawfully denied admission onto Unity schools based on unfair cut off marks are Igbo.

100% of those targeted economically, socially and commercially by the FG of Nigeria are Igbo.

You can try to divide in your small minds the Igbo struggle. But the mere fact that you cannot do right by the Igbos, you cannot even afford them a decent chance of survival. You cannot even pretend to like them, or allow them thrive.

It shows you are the enemy. The only enemy.

1 Like

Re: Suffering In The East Is On Another Level by brookz: 10:02pm On Nov 14, 2021
Make wuna enjoy wuna ipob ni ipork ko ipac

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Sani Mustapha Mohammed Resigns From APC / Defence HQs releases photos, names of soldiers murdered in Okuama, Delta State / Shehu Sani Reacts To Saraki's Looming Arrest, Police Invitation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.