Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

Suffering In The East Is On Another Level - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Suffering In The East Is On Another Level (47349 Views)

Gov. Umahi Revalidates His APC Membership; Insists South-East Is APC (photos) / Fact : South East Is Landlocked But Igbo Land Is Not Landlock- Photo / NASS Leadership: Nigeria Won’t Balance If S/east Is Not Considered — Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suffering In The East Is On Another Level by toujurs: 7:44pm On Nov 14, 2021
Awka360:
Yes I said do not come home for Christmas because you will regret it. Infrastructure are falling off..no good roads. Gridlock everywhere,the good roads are blocked by security due to fear of attacks on their facilities. You will suffer on the roads even if u have a private car.

This is a first hand info
please ehn you need to come to lagos, so you can understand what its like not to only drive on bad roads but to stay on traffic for two hours every morning, lagos generates the highest IGR, money you can't see. But only hear. Insecurity here in lagos is worst. No security but yet we pay taxes to local govt and state govt. It's not easy any where. It's a general problem. Bad leadership!!!. I will even vote for ambode again than this aboki that is on seat, The slowpoke no sabi anything.
Re: Suffering In The East Is On Another Level by Sleekfingers: 7:45pm On Nov 14, 2021
sow4me:
Thought most Nigerian billionaires are from Anambra? Shouldn't such state be looking like a Dubai already?

Abi its just mere hyping?

They are audio billionaires......a billionaire state that look like a dumping sites.....which kinda billionaires be dat?

4 Likes

Re: Suffering In The East Is On Another Level by PentiumPro(f): 7:46pm On Nov 14, 2021
Ruggman:

You have finally exposed yourself as an imposter, claiming to be Igbo when you are not.
You open threads just to satisfy your pay masters and show hatred to the Igbo

You are ok? Quote where I claimed or ever insinuated that I’m Ibo?

You no normal

4 Likes

Re: Suffering In The East Is On Another Level by Edusouls(m): 7:47pm On Nov 14, 2021
Enugu is very ok and bubbling, imo state is recuperating, Ebonyi is stabilising, abia is stable, anambra worse no be small..
Re: Suffering In The East Is On Another Level by KanoFirstSon: 7:47pm On Nov 14, 2021
ENIGMATIC2023:

Concentrate on the message. It's a true reality now. You won't know because you are not living in the east. You are probably hawking gala in Lagos

Wayo Allah na grin grin

1 Like

Re: Suffering In The East Is On Another Level by chikachuks1(m): 7:48pm On Nov 14, 2021
What we are suffering over here is this disaster called hope uzodinma
Re: Suffering In The East Is On Another Level by FLYFIRE(m): 7:50pm On Nov 14, 2021
Black/foul painting the East & supporting post by paid non-igbos who should be crying for their own misfortunes instead

1 Like

Re: Suffering In The East Is On Another Level by FamTomx2(m): 7:50pm On Nov 14, 2021
Awka360:
Yes I said do not come home for Christmas because you will regret it. Infrastructure are falling off..no good roads. Gridlock everywhere,the good roads are blocked by security due to fear of attacks on their facilities. You will suffer on the roads even if u have a private car.

This is a first hand info

Fake News!!

Abokey, anti IPOB living in Igbo land spreading false INFO aganst IPOB, jus to paint them black in the eyes of their teeming supporters..

Una malicious propaganda will not work!
Re: Suffering In The East Is On Another Level by PointZerom: 7:51pm On Nov 14, 2021
jmoore:

IPOB is allergic to sense. Let Igboland suffer the consequences of IPOB actions. Maybe, the suffering will teach them a lesson not to support IPOB again.

How secured is your region?
Pls tell us.

1 Like

Re: Suffering In The East Is On Another Level by weblord1900: 7:52pm On Nov 14, 2021
So they are now blaming IPOB for bad roads cheesy
Re: Suffering In The East Is On Another Level by Limassol(m): 7:52pm On Nov 14, 2021
DOTian:
Agitations come with a cost. And the people of Eastern Nigeria are aware of this. We're not going to accept the status quo just for the sake of peace. That's the peace of a graveyard! There were gully erosions in our roads before IPOB. There were policemen every pole before IPOB. There were corruption and lack of infastructure before IPOB. Actually IPOB became a phenomenon as a result of her desire to correct these. So when most of you none Igbos start to point to the negative effects of IPOB agitations, it important to also note the Evil realities that led to the emergence of IPOB..

Op is an igbo guy.......

Or does pointing out flaws automatically equates one is not an igbo?

2 Likes

Re: Suffering In The East Is On Another Level by Wiifesnatcher(m): 7:53pm On Nov 14, 2021
mrvitalis:

Don't worry we are coming home ..not only visiting but also coming to invest

There is nothing u can do to stop that

oh you're not even at home? no wonder you're always supporting ipob threat against harmless Igbo

you're coming to invest, why not live there to invest, be chest beating with empty stomach there

this clown might be sleeping in shop in Lagos like that. online warriors everywhere

4 Likes

Re: Suffering In The East Is On Another Level by Nobody: 7:56pm On Nov 14, 2021
jmoore:

IPOB is allergic to sense. Let Igboland suffer the consequences of IPOB actions. Maybe, the suffering will teach them a lesson not to support IPOB again.

If these people did not learn from the way Ojukwu deceived and used them in 1967, they can never learn, thats just their way. Ibos like the idea of imaginary persecution and false messiahs....anybody that rises up and says xxxx are our enemies, we must rise up and fight them, Ibos will support until they drown in suffering. Even then they will still follow the next "messiah"! The people that ruin their lives they turn into heroes. The mindset of the ibos needs scientific research. I have never seen a people so adept at manufacturing their own suffering.

For all the terrorism and banditry in the North, you will not hear the average Northerner supporting these people. Northerners know the difference between Muslims and terrorists!!! It's only ibos that support the very people that bring misery and suffering to their lives.

4 Likes

Re: Suffering In The East Is On Another Level by Ruggman: 7:57pm On Nov 14, 2021
PentiumPro:

You are ok? Quote where I claimed or ever insinuated that I’m Ibo?

You no normal

Then why are you destroying yourself
Re: Suffering In The East Is On Another Level by FamTomx2(m): 7:58pm On Nov 14, 2021
Wiifesnatcher:

oh you're not even at home? no wonder you're always supporting ipob threat against harmless Igbo

you're coming to invest, why not live there to invest, be chest beating with empty stomach there

this clown might be sleeping in shop in Lagos like that. online warriors everywhere

Are you ok so??

2 Likes

Re: Suffering In The East Is On Another Level by DOTian: 7:59pm On Nov 14, 2021
So a MOD actually spirited this useless thread to the homepage in the name of Unity Begging?
You guys are unbelievable..
A thread started by a non igbo for sole purpose of igbo bashing?
Na waooo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suffering In The East Is On Another Level by tenpipsperday: 7:59pm On Nov 14, 2021
Loverofpeace:
Op you first said east like is the entire Igboland,now you only mentioned Anambra,bigots everywhere we know what you all stand for in this forum continue

The op is an idiot. I believe he is a pained APC loser rat. They failed to grab Anambra and turn it to zamfara or Imo and he is here talking nonsense. Anambra people God bless you.

I am not from the East nonetheless I travel to east a lot.
Re: Suffering In The East Is On Another Level by Ournolly: 8:00pm On Nov 14, 2021
You registered like last month and all your posts are sufferings in the South East?

Please!

1 Like

Re: Suffering In The East Is On Another Level by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:00pm On Nov 14, 2021
DOTian:
Agitations come with a cost. And the people of Eastern Nigeria are aware of this. We're not going to accept the status quo just for the sake of peace. That's the peace of a graveyard! There were gully erosions in our roads before IPOB. There were policemen every pole before IPOB. There were corruption and lack of infastructure before IPOB. Actually IPOB became a phenomenon as a result of her desire to correct these. So when most of you none Igbos start to point to the negative effects of IPOB agitations, it important to also note the Evil realities that led to the emergence of IPOB..

Positive change has its cost, I will never wish for those things happening in the East on anyone, even on my enemy, but I kinda agree with you on this point

1 Like

Re: Suffering In The East Is On Another Level by Franking: 8:00pm On Nov 14, 2021
Pacesetterz:

Oh pls shut up. I am from Imo state and the story is same. Our pple are suffering indeed. Don’t stay in your London and be countering the realities in South East. South East have a road problem and gullies are not helping matter. So the Op is very right. Seun and Lalasticlala this is real

Are u the only one from Imo State? Say what ur problem is and don't hide behind IPOB and be saying sh*t. There's suffering everywhere in Nigeria.
Re: Suffering In The East Is On Another Level by komodapson(m): 8:03pm On Nov 14, 2021
MARKone:

Oga rie Nsi there, riwasia Nsi Onu!!. Must the Igbos keep on Suffering, Agitation comes with a price you say? For how long will the Easterners, we Igbos, continue paying this price, with no results to show for it. [b]1967-70 we payed the price, millions were killed, children starved to death, and you and your ilks have not had enough of this sorrow, tears and blood, [/b]thunder fire you there!. Look at the once beautiful and peaceful Eastern region, you guys have turned upside down. People are suffering down there and you people won't tell yourselves the truth. Continue Agitating inugo.

Why are you trying to draw unnecessary sympathy to yourself and your kinsmen. The Igbo's went to WAR and you lost...period... "Sè èníyàn tí lè èjó d'òré ní".... Meaning: We don't return from court room and still remain friends...

Ethiopia and Tigray are on verge of civil war now...so whoever wins now, or comes out triumphant. So you expect Ethiopian Prime Minister Ahmid to till show love to a rebel group who rose against the Nation, if they came out victorious? Shey na like that dem dey do ní....
Re: Suffering In The East Is On Another Level by DOTian: 8:04pm On Nov 14, 2021
Limassol:

Op is an igbo guy.......

Or does pointing out flaws automatically equates one is not an igbo?
Op is an Afonja interloper begging for igbos to stay in Nigeria..
A chronic Unity Beggar..
Re: Suffering In The East Is On Another Level by NybenSBF101(m): 8:05pm On Nov 14, 2021
Self inflicted and I am happy I have left South East for good. Make una continue una lock down and unfounded hatred for hausa/Fulani and Buhari and continue to tolerate our good for nothing political leaders

1 Like

Re: Suffering In The East Is On Another Level by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:05pm On Nov 14, 2021
JavaScript90:
foolish Yoruba bigots quoting and deceiving themselves

You are an idiot, how is this Yoruba's business, if you have a family member among those who lost their lives, would you be feeling the same way?

1 Like

Re: Suffering In The East Is On Another Level by Lamasta(m): 8:07pm On Nov 14, 2021
Truth is bitter that's all I see
Re: Suffering In The East Is On Another Level by NybenSBF101(m): 8:07pm On Nov 14, 2021
DOTian:

Op is an Afonja interloper begging for igbos to stay in Nigeria..
A chronic Unity Beggar..

Ur mumu dy shame me, our brothers and sisters are suffering and you are here more concerned about the tribe of the op. If I am from another tribe I go find it difficult to love igbos, our arrogancy no be here

1 Like

Re: Suffering In The East Is On Another Level by Wiifesnatcher(m): 8:07pm On Nov 14, 2021
FamTomx2:

Are you ok so??

if anyone is not ok in your family house, doesn't mean everyone is not
Re: Suffering In The East Is On Another Level by drvalency: 8:07pm On Nov 14, 2021
Awka360:
If you live in the East currently u will agree with me our people are really going through hell. The effect of IPOB and security forces violence over the past few months has left Easterners in a pit of suffering.

A great example is in Anambra state,currently the only road leading to other towns from the state capital which houses the security parastatals like State CID,Immigration,Police Quarters is currently blocked because of fear of the rampaging unknown gunmen. This has forced all commercial buses and private vehicles to take another route in which the alternative roads are nothing to write home about. These routes located in Amawbia already have their roads depleting; some already turning into small gullies. It will take the 2022 rainfall to further deepen the gullies.

Commercial drivers and their passengers who have to bear the pains of driving through these alternate bad roads have never had good things to say about the state of the roads in the capital.

Transport fares also didn’t fail to shoot by 200%. A journey which usually takes 5mins now take 30mins. A journey of 5mins which was usually charged for 50 naira earlier this year has gone so high as 150 naira.

The people are not finding it funny on these bad roads. And worse is that the traffic gridlock on these alternate bad routes is on another level.

Now that the Anambra elections are over,We call on the Commissioner of Police of Anambra state and the govt to please open the major road which accommodates commercial vehicles and passengers,so as to ease the suffering of the people or better still fix the alternative routes.

IPOB should also get sense by now. South Easterners are suffering. And if you’re planning on coming home this December,it is better you remain wherever you are because things ain’t so rosy down here. No roads,traffic gridlock everywhere,road blocks by Security forces.
This your account was created for IPOB....why are you so obsessed with IPOB?
What's wrong with you lots?
Re: Suffering In The East Is On Another Level by discusant: 8:08pm On Nov 14, 2021
Awka360:
If you live in the East currently u will agree with me our people are really going through hell. The effect of IPOB and security forces violence over the past few months has left Easterners in a pit of suffering.

A great example is in Anambra state,currently the only road leading to other towns from the state capital which houses the security parastatals like State CID,Immigration,Police Quarters is currently blocked because of fear of the rampaging unknown gunmen. This has forced all commercial buses and private vehicles to take another route in which the alternative roads are nothing to write home about. These routes located in Amawbia already have their roads depleting; some already turning into small gullies. It will take the 2022 rainfall to further deepen the gullies.

Commercial drivers and their passengers who have to bear the pains of driving through these alternate bad roads have never had good things to say about the state of the roads in the capital.

Transport fares also didn’t fail to shoot by 200%. A journey which usually takes 5mins now take 30mins. A journey of 5mins which was usually charged for 50 naira earlier this year has gone so high as 150 naira.

The people are not finding it funny on these bad roads. And worse is that the traffic gridlock on these alternate bad routes is on another level.

Now that the Anambra elections are over,We call on the Commissioner of Police of Anambra state and the govt to please open the major road which accommodates commercial vehicles and passengers,so as to ease the suffering of the people or better still fix the alternative routes.

IPOB should also get sense by now. South Easterners are suffering. And if you’re planning on coming home this December,it is better you remain wherever you are because things ain’t so rosy down here. No roads,traffic gridlock everywhere,road blocks by Security forces.

You have a country where greed and parasitic lifestyle would not allow one section to join others to reform the political process of Nigeria for good and for peaceful coexistence between the various regions.
IPOB is not the issue. Islamic terrorists fighting for a Nigeria to be governed with Islamic Sharia criminal laws emerged from the north after political and religious leaders in the 12 northern sharia states adopted unconstitutional Islamic Sharia criminal laws.

It’s a complex problem in Nigeria, with a Jihadi colouration at the background.

1 Like

Re: Suffering In The East Is On Another Level by Orangebasket: 8:09pm On Nov 14, 2021
Awka360:

God bless you immensely for this thread... I live in Nawfia..and work at Awka.. No be small thing i dey face everyday with those alternate routes..its hell for me!! I heard Amawbia rich sons wants to fix those routes..i pray its true cause omo!! Next year no go funny at all... I pray Ipob should have sense and stop all these their attacks on security outfits in the East and channel their energy to Abuja....

We are really suffering here in Anambra!

2 Likes

Re: Suffering In The East Is On Another Level by DOTian: 8:10pm On Nov 14, 2021
komodapson:

Why are you trying to draw unnecessary sympathy to yourself and your kinsmen. The Igbo's went to WAR and you lost...period... "Sè èníyàn tí lè èjó d'òré ní".... Meaning: We don't return from court room and still remain friends...

Ethiopia and Tigray are on verge of civil war now...so whoever wins now, or comes out triumphant. So you expect Ethiopian Prime Minister Ahmid to till show love to a rebel group who rose against the Nation, if they came out victorious? Shey na like that dem dey do ní....

You are desperate to treat them as a defeated people and they're determined to make sure you don't succeed with that! That's where we are at the moment! You believe you won a war and that the whole east is your war booty. Igbos think otherwise. We won't be enslaved in our own land by vandals. So the fight is on and will soon reach your house..

2 Likes

Re: Suffering In The East Is On Another Level by discusant: 8:13pm On Nov 14, 2021
jmoore:

Renounce your adoption of unconstitutional Islamic Sharia criminal laws in the northern sharia states of Nigeria.
IPOB knows the ugly implications of sharing one country with another group which adopted and practices Islamic Sharia criminal laws.

Your ISWAP/Boko Haram Fighters have reduced Nigeria to a war zone from the north to the south.

The ISWAP/Boko Haram fighters are fighting for a Nigeria to be governed with Islamic Sharia criminal laws. They have released prisoners from jails in the country to create insecurity. They are the unknown gunmen. They attack to attract the armed forces to invade the place attacked. How to fight a Jihad using terrorists and government institutions in Nigeria.

Islamists in leadership circles and in the armed forces of Nigeria support the ISWAP/Boko Haram fighters.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Picture Of Okowa And Sowore Smiling At Peter OBI At The ICAN Annual Conference / ‘Lai Mohammed Detained For Abusing Jonathan’ / APC Leaders In Shock As Saraki Emerges Senate President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.