Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,829 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

Suffering In The East Is On Another Level - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Suffering In The East Is On Another Level (47351 Views)

Gov. Umahi Revalidates His APC Membership; Insists South-East Is APC (photos) / Fact : South East Is Landlocked But Igbo Land Is Not Landlock- Photo / NASS Leadership: Nigeria Won’t Balance If S/east Is Not Considered — Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suffering In The East Is On Another Level by purefacti(m): 6:29pm On Nov 14, 2021
Sergio101:
embarassed

The suffering is too much Sha.

That amawbia- awka axis that is always blocked is one hell of suffering.
you will have to treck.
If you are with a private car....... you will follow ogbe hausa side in going to awka which is very far and in all the roads are bad infact all the road(especially federal road)....... be it Awka-ekwulobia via Agulu lake or via nise side....... all of them are very bad.

if you want to come to Agulu from awka now ......... 400... previously 200
Awka to ekwulobia...... 500 prev.... 250

We are seeing hell!!!!

the road is bad in terms of what potholes
Re: Suffering In The East Is On Another Level by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 6:30pm On Nov 14, 2021
[s]
Awka360:
If you live in the East currently u will agree with me our people are really going through hell. The effect of IPOB and security forces violence over the past few months has left Easterners in a pit of suffering.

A great example is in Anambra state,currently the only road leading to other towns from the state capital which houses the security parastatals like State CID,Immigration,Police Quarters is currently blocked because of fear of the rampaging unknown gunmen. This has forced all commercial buses and private vehicles to take another route in which the alternative roads are nothing to write home about. These routes located in Amawbia already have their roads depleting; some already turning into small gullies. It will take the 2022 rainfall to further deepen the gullies.

Commercial drivers and their passengers who have to bear the pains of driving through these alternate bad roads have never had good things to say about the state of the roads in the capital.

Transport fares also didn’t fail to shoot by 200%. A journey which usually takes 5mins now take 30mins. A journey of 5mins which was usually charged for 50 naira earlier this year has gone so high as 150 naira.

The people are not finding it funny on these bad roads. And worse is that the traffic gridlock on these alternate bad routes is on another level.

Now that the Anambra elections are over,We call on the Commissioner of Police of Anambra state and the govt to please open the major road which accommodates commercial vehicles and passengers,so as to ease the suffering of the people or better still fix the alternative routes.

IPOB should also get sense by now. South Easterners are suffering. And if you’re planning on coming home this December,it is better you remain wherever you are because things ain’t so rosy down here. No roads,traffic gridlock everywhere,road blocks by Security forces.
[/s]

4 Likes

Re: Suffering In The East Is On Another Level by chiedozie198100: 6:48pm On Nov 14, 2021
Myexdisturbs:

No I didn't, I hid it inside your mom's stinking vj cheesy

Wow so ur mama kpekus na saving box?
Re: Suffering In The East Is On Another Level by VOICEofORIENTAL: 6:54pm On Nov 14, 2021
KanoFirstSon:

Nigeria spits on you fake drugs republic and baby factory headquarters. Nigeria spits on u pple too
No matter how bad south east maybe it's still far far better than north west & east.. north west & north east is the kidnapp, banditry, robbery & killing head quarters in Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: Suffering In The East Is On Another Level by Richvibes1997: 6:56pm On Nov 14, 2021
Buhari till 2025 smiley

1 Like

Re: Suffering In The East Is On Another Level by Jimasun: 6:57pm On Nov 14, 2021
JavaScript90:
foolish Yoruba bigots quoting and deceiving themselves
Oloriburuku Omo ale, is this how you will be crying everywhere

9 Likes

Re: Suffering In The East Is On Another Level by ipobarethieves: 6:58pm On Nov 14, 2021
grin grin cool

1 Like

Re: Suffering In The East Is On Another Level by TomRiddle1: 6:59pm On Nov 14, 2021
jmoore:

IPOB is allergic to sense. Let Igboland suffer the consequences of IPOB actions. Maybe, the suffering will teach them a lesson not to support IPOB again.
Who are you to wish suffering on anyone ?
I dont support IPOB but you can deny there sect of the igboland that wants to be free off Nigeria. Whoever they are it is only civil and democratic to let them go. This isn't complicated. as a matter of fact any sect in nigeria that wants to go should be able to even though it may not be the best action but the freedom to be able to do it is extremely important.

2 Likes

Re: Suffering In The East Is On Another Level by Justiceleague1: 6:59pm On Nov 14, 2021
KanoFirstSon:

Nigeria spits on you fake drugs republic and baby factory headquarters. Nigeria spits on u pple too
Ipob spite on the zoo..
We Niger Deltans also spits at the zoo!!!

7 Likes

Re: Suffering In The East Is On Another Level by fineboynl(m): 7:00pm On Nov 14, 2021
Also the 82 division Enugu is causing serious hold up at abapka junction and no one is saying anything.

4 Likes

Re: Suffering In The East Is On Another Level by Ishilove: 7:00pm On Nov 14, 2021
jmoore:

Mechie onu!!

Ndi Anambra are the ones that voted.

Ndi Efulefu are the ones shouting 'no election'.

After all the noise making Ndi Anambra defeated Efulefus.

Ifele me gi! Egbeonu!!

Chukwu gba IPOB oku!
LMAO

1 Like

Re: Suffering In The East Is On Another Level by nfcshanghai(m): 7:01pm On Nov 14, 2021
Pls which part of east are you talking about, right here in GRA Onitsha everywhere is stew abeg. Even guys don Dey enter from china. Pls stop misleading ppl. This Xmas go hot.

7 Likes

Re: Suffering In The East Is On Another Level by Godons1: 7:01pm On Nov 14, 2021
True talk. All my neighbours in the EAST have relocate to the North in search of greener pastures. Cause the EAST is no longer peaceful, the crime rate is high and most people can't afford one square meal a day.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suffering In The East Is On Another Level by bencr7: 7:02pm On Nov 14, 2021
When unknown gunmen were doing there thing, many of my Igbo bro and sis where cheering them up,nw look at d result. I blame iPob because of their aggressive way of talking nw some criminal element among them have taking it to far.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Suffering In The East Is On Another Level by Ruggman: 7:04pm On Nov 14, 2021
Pacesetterz:

Oh pls shut up. I am from Imo state and the story is same. Our pple are suffering indeed. Don’t stay in your London and be countering the realities in South East. South East have a road problem and gullies are not helping matter. So the Op is very right. Seun and Lalasticlala this is real

My friend the picture the op painted is not totally correct, the situation of roads in OGUN STATE is worse.

I suspect the op, he is trying to black mail, and mock the east, but he has failed

We all shall return as usual to enjoy our Xmas at home, no problems, no one should be discouraged by that false ugly picture painted by the op

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Suffering In The East Is On Another Level by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 7:04pm On Nov 14, 2021
Truetalk. IPOB is like the epidemic which has bedevilled south east. People are regretting supporting them but they can't say it openly for fear of been attacked. The south east is bleeding.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Suffering In The East Is On Another Level by hope4nigeria(m): 7:05pm On Nov 14, 2021
Davash222:

You wan dey use Gridlock' dey threaten a Lagosian

Anything happening in Anambra is happening everywhere in the country presently. Insecurity is on the rise. Anambra is not the only State with bad roads. Bad road is a national identity.

how you wan take know say you dey Nigeria if you no enter bad road, na our identity na
Re: Suffering In The East Is On Another Level by ZZ22: 7:05pm On Nov 14, 2021
So anything an idiot write and put Igbo in it automatically makes front page. Yesterday it was a random list without even a name of village or any name attached to it passed to front page as Igbo marriage list. Igbos are what they are and we know who we are. Write more rubbish na you go still tire

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Suffering In The East Is On Another Level by 8stargeneral: 7:07pm On Nov 14, 2021
As if we're not suffering before...please back off for anything concerning ipob..

1 Like

Re: Suffering In The East Is On Another Level by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 7:07pm On Nov 14, 2021
IPOB remains a grave mistake but the beast they created will consume everyone.

2 Likes

Re: Suffering In The East Is On Another Level by uniquelyspecial(m): 7:08pm On Nov 14, 2021
Oga whatever you're talking about is the state of the nation not just the East. The east is not as bad as you paint it.

Don't a open new account with the name of an eastern state capital just to paint an ugly picture of Eastern Nigeria.

Say no to tribalism... It wouldnt add anything good to your life.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Suffering In The East Is On Another Level by kingthreat(m): 7:09pm On Nov 14, 2021
DOTian:
Agitations come with a cost. And the people of Eastern Nigeria are aware of this. We're not going to accept the status quo just for the sake of peace. That's the peace of a graveyard! There were gully erosions in our roads before IPOB. There were policemen every pole before IPOB. There were corruption and lack of infastructure before IPOB. Actually IPOB became a phenomenon as a result of her desire to correct these. So when most of you none Igbos start to point to the negative effects of IPOB agitations, it important to also note the Evil realities that led to the emergence of IPOB..

Your agitations are leading to nowhere. Your Biafra will not happen neither will there be an Igbo president come 2023. Last last, una go calm down. Conflicts in Africa gets nowhere.

3 Likes

Re: Suffering In The East Is On Another Level by yorubakid: 7:09pm On Nov 14, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
Shut up

You're from Ebonyi.

We won't let you people destroy Anambra for us
What concerns afonja with what happening in the east. You should be worried about the rampaging afonja youth are going about in ogun state raping and stealing from people while the rest are busy looking for human skulls to mine..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suffering In The East Is On Another Level by Arieljay(f): 7:09pm On Nov 14, 2021
[quote author=Awka360 post=107602613]Yes I said do not come home for Christmas because you will regret it. Infrastructure are falling off..no good roads. Gridlock everywhere,the good roads are blocked by security due to fear of attacks on their facilities. You will suffer on the roads even if u have a private car

You spoke the truth bro,that's my home town and it's just so pathetic tongue tongue tongue tongue

3 Likes

Re: Suffering In The East Is On Another Level by googlepikins: 7:09pm On Nov 14, 2021
KanoFirstSon:
This is the kind of content I luv to read on Nairaland from the Easterners. Call out your politicians. They say charity begins at home not from Lagos or Kano. Call out your politicians that have further degraded your region and which in turn birthed the monstrous and terrorist IPOB.

Shut up your stinking bloody bandit mouth.

No Northerner should be allow to talk here on Nairaland. You pigs are already living in hell. Ganduje that was stuffing his agbada with Dollars didn't you hungry vultures vote him for 2nd term?

I don't blame nuisance like you. It's the lizards inside you people brain I will blame

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Suffering In The East Is On Another Level by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 7:10pm On Nov 14, 2021
ZZ22:
So anything an idiot write and put Igbo in it automatically makes front page. Yesterday it was a random list without even a name of village or any name attached to it passed to front page as Igbo marriage list. Igbos are what they are and we know who we are. Write more rubbish na you go still tire

Concentrate on the message. It's a true reality now. You won't know because you are not living in the east. You are probably hawking gala in Lagos.

9 Likes

Re: Suffering In The East Is On Another Level by luizpippo(m): 7:10pm On Nov 14, 2021
Some days there would be total blockade at Ekpoma in Edo state due to bad roads, same thing I experienced btw Minna and Bida last week yet there were no IPOB members there so why is IPOB the brunt of tour attack?

You even said the good road was blocked by the security outfits along that side because of the fear of unknown gunmen, not IPOB, imagine Nigerian security forces being scared of some miscreants.

There is fire on the mountain.

4 Likes

Re: Suffering In The East Is On Another Level by akingbatope: 7:11pm On Nov 14, 2021
PentiumPro:

Lmaooo! Bloody IPOB. You wan want to lure innocent Ibos home so you can use them as MNK blood sacrifice?

Omo ale grin

How is your Papa okada ? Hope he don repair am
those road in d north ,are very good one,coz those money from East,south,west,are using to do good road electricity,etc Lagos and rivers state stop VAT bauchi state is complaining on Thursday that ,d VAT of those two state ,affected dere bouject baffling,so monkey dey work,baboon d eat,separation is d best answer

2 Likes

Re: Suffering In The East Is On Another Level by Henrygetpaid: 7:11pm On Nov 14, 2021
Afonja ball licking skull miners...

2 Likes

Re: Suffering In The East Is On Another Level by Benwallt(m): 7:12pm On Nov 14, 2021
Furnish us with pictures

3 Likes

Re: Suffering In The East Is On Another Level by Nobody: 7:13pm On Nov 14, 2021
yorubakid:

What concerns afonja with what happening in the east. You should be worried about the rampaging afonja youth are going about in ogun state raping and stealing from people while the rest are busy looking for human skulls to mine..
More Igbos have been killed in the last 6 months than Yoruba dying in the South West

1 Like

Re: Suffering In The East Is On Another Level by yorubakid: 7:13pm On Nov 14, 2021
Godons1:
True talk. All my neighbours in the EAST have relocate to the North in search of greener pastures. Cause the EAST is no longer peaceful, the crime rate is high and most people can't afford one square meal a day.
Abdul,i heard that BH and bandits are currently wrecking havoc in the north since today and yesterday.. I wonder if anyone will remain in the north before buhari hands over cheesy grin even the ones still alive in the north are currently eating grass to survive.. Incase byou need more grass, we can export more to you from the east grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

APC Leaders In Shock As Saraki Emerges Senate President / What I Saw In Akwa Ibom Made Me Built N2.5bn Ekiti Gov House-fayemi / Meet Debby Nnamdi-Victor Who Prophesied About Senator Elisha Abbo In 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.