Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,767 members, 7,817,115 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:17 AM

I Went To Brothel After 3 Months Off - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Went To Brothel After 3 Months Off (4388 Views)

Nigerian Man Finally Meets His Oyibo Lover After 3 Years Of Online Dating / Went Back To A Brothel After HIV Test / Going To Brothel And Playing Bet9ja virtual Which One Worst Pass? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Went To Brothel After 3 Months Off by kenzysmith: 9:13am On Nov 14, 2021
On Friday evening after work I went home and I decided to take a stroll but a spirit just said to me I should go to the brothel and have a view I wasnt going to have sex I make sure I didn't carry more than my tfair but the mistake I have was to go with an ATM . I went there just to have a view of my past mistake then a lady approach me I told her I came for a drink only I even gave her 100 naira to discharge her off me , after a minute I decided to go home as I was about to go someone held my hand as I turn I look at her this girl is a beauty to behold she was like fine bobo let go in I was like stammering and I told her am just here to drink after a minute of persuasion she decided to let me leave as I was going home I shook my hands in my pocket and I find my ATM card there I stop I raise my head there was a pos girl there I went to withdraw 5k and I held back to the brothel as I enter the beauty that held my hand was looking at me I went to meet her like a dummy and she took me to her room I gave her 8hundred and we have sex, after the sex I was angry with myself she can see it on my face she said Oga stop squeezing your face wear cloth and leave my room grin . I left home yesterday night I couldn't sleep something was pressing me at night I can here a lady voice saying I take but I don't kW what she said I open my eyes can't hear the voice again please guys I need your prayers God knows have done my best but this habit is fighting me I gradually getting depress and this 3months I use to sleep like a baby but yesterday night I can't sleep due to demonic attack I need all the prayers I can get I hope I won't carry this habit to 2022 I hope this Friday is mg last day am.determined.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Went To Brothel After 3 Months Off by Davash222(m): 9:15am On Nov 14, 2021
Orosco said he went to the brothel to have a view cheesy

Have a view of what? Divine healing?

Welcome back brother man. cheesy

58 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Went To Brothel After 3 Months Off by decatalyst(m): 9:15am On Nov 14, 2021
You are not done yet.

You weren't determined to stop in the first place. That's why you wanted to go check it out once more!

I pray that the God deliver you and make you free indeed.

2 Likes

Re: I Went To Brothel After 3 Months Off by Davash222(m): 9:19am On Nov 14, 2021
decatalyst:
You are not done yet.

You weren't determined to stop in the first place. That's why you wanted to go check it out once more!

Stop wasting your prayers bro, this one is community project for daughters of Eve. He's irredeemable cheesy

8 Likes

Re: I Went To Brothel After 3 Months Off by kenzysmith: 9:25am On Nov 14, 2021
decatalyst:
You are not done yet.

My brother for some one that is a brothel addict and masturbation addiction addict stayed a year without masturbation and I also spent 3monrhs without going to brothel I no try? 3 months without sexual activities oo . na human being I be o I no be angel . am yet to have a girl of my own I can have a lady of my own I will be free but for now no girl dey gibe me face because of my sicoco way of talking

8 Likes

Re: I Went To Brothel After 3 Months Off by TarOrfeeek: 9:26am On Nov 14, 2021
Just eat enough vegetables so you replace the akamu you just wasted.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Went To Brothel After 3 Months Off by Nobody: 9:31am On Nov 14, 2021
Wahala be like shit way no gree flush grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Went To Brothel After 3 Months Off by kenzysmith: 9:33am On Nov 14, 2021
TarOrfeeek:
Just eat enough vegetables so you replace the akamu you just wasted.

OK how bro
Re: I Went To Brothel After 3 Months Off by didi001: 9:36am On Nov 14, 2021
U go dey fine. If no for the cash na olosho sure pass. If you say u want put eye for one girl evil spirit go possess the girl

2 Likes

Re: I Went To Brothel After 3 Months Off by Ehinjuola: 9:39am On Nov 14, 2021
Naso OP enter ham because of lack of determination.

1 Like

Re: I Went To Brothel After 3 Months Off by 6ixT8: 9:39am On Nov 14, 2021
no be juju be this?
Re: I Went To Brothel After 3 Months Off by kenzysmith: 9:55am On Nov 14, 2021
didi001:
U go dey fine. If no for the cash na olosho sure pass. If you say u want put eye for one girl evil spirit go possess the girl
this one wey I Bleep am very sure she from.marine kingdom so beautiful for night I no feel sleep at na so press them.they press me yesterday

1 Like

Re: I Went To Brothel After 3 Months Off by Tallesty1(m): 10:00am On Nov 14, 2021
kenzysmith:
3 months without sexual activities oo
Is nothing

3 Likes

Re: I Went To Brothel After 3 Months Off by yanabasee2: 10:06am On Nov 14, 2021
In my entire life ... I never believed that I'll visit a brothel..... The day I went there and had sex with one average age looking woman.... I didn't release a single sperm.... I used condom and she was dried and we were just doing it and I asked her if I should stop and she agreed and I stood up and left.... I couldn't release....

So I wonder how people become addicts to sleeping with prostitutes.....

Since the last experience, it has never crossed my mind to visit a brothel and until this post... I hope I don't get to tell this story again as it's an ugly experience...

9 Likes

Re: I Went To Brothel After 3 Months Off by meobizy(f): 10:25am On Nov 14, 2021
Troll bait.
Re: I Went To Brothel After 3 Months Off by Acesexcell(m): 10:43am On Nov 14, 2021
Acesexcell:
cry Lol....you even have to take permission before coming down from her
cry
yanabasee2:
In my entire life ... I never believed that I'll visit a brothel..... The day I went there and had sex with one average age looking woman.... I didn't release a single sperm.... I used condom and she was dried and we were just doing it and I asked her if I should stop and she agreed and I stood up and left.... I couldn't release....

So I wonder how people become addicts to sleeping with prostitutes.....

Since the last experience, it has never crossed my mind to visit a brothel and until this post... I hope I don't get to tell this story again as it's an ugly experience...
Lol....you even have to take permission before coming down from her

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Went To Brothel After 3 Months Off by Domif: 11:23am On Nov 14, 2021
Get a girlfriend.
Re: I Went To Brothel After 3 Months Off by samdavjustin(m): 11:53am On Nov 14, 2021
Op you don’t have a problem at all, stop stressing yourself. It’s normal for young guys to have high sexual appetite. Even if u got a GF, you will just transfer it to her ni no difference. With time they will disgust you and you will free them and graduate to GF or wife when u married.

2 Likes

Re: I Went To Brothel After 3 Months Off by 5ircreepy(m): 12:16pm On Nov 14, 2021
Please make una try read the story 'Iyawo Mammywater' by Silver1996. E dey literature section. Tho it is fiction, but no be everything you suppose dey you kno...
Re: I Went To Brothel After 3 Months Off by NarcissistKing(m): 1:03pm On Nov 14, 2021
kenzysmith:
On Friday evening after work I went home and I decided to take a stroll but a spirit just said to me I should go to the brothel and have a view I wasnt going to have sex I make sure I didn't carry more than my tfair but the mistake I have was to go with an ATM . I went there just to have a view of my past mistake then a lady approach me I told her I came for a drink only I even gave her 100 naira to discharge her off me , after a minute I decided to go home as I was about to go someone held my hand as I turn I look at her this girl is a beauty to behold she was like fine bobo let go in I was like stammering and I told her am just here to drink after a minute of persuasion she decided to let me leave as I was going home I shook my hands in my pocket and I find my ATM card there I stop I raise my head there was a pos girl there I went to withdraw 5k and I held back to the brothel as I enter the beauty that held my hand was looking at me I went to meet her like a dummy and she took me to her room I gave her 8hundred and we have sex, after the sex I was angry with myself she can see it on my face she said Oga stop squeezing your face wear cloth and leave my room grin . I left home yesterday night I couldn't sleep something was pressing me at night I can here a lady voice saying I take but I don't kW what she said I open my eyes can't hear the voice again please guys I need your prayers God knows have done my best but this habit is fighting me I gradually getting depress and this 3months I use to sleep like a baby but yesterday night I can't sleep due to demonic attack I need all the prayers I can get I hope I won't carry this habit to 2022 I hope this Friday is mg last day am.determined.

You don't need spiritual help. All you need is discipline and distraction from sexual thought especially brothels. It seems you have a very high libido. It's normal as you should get yourself a girl.

1 Like

Re: I Went To Brothel After 3 Months Off by Koleman(m): 1:26pm On Nov 14, 2021
Turn To Jesus! Personally Ask Him! From what you wrote down 70% of your problems have already been solved! Reason being that You recognize it is a problem that needs to go and Secondly A powerful secret and mystery has been revealed to you by God which is the fact that demons gain power and advantage over you anytime you Engage in illicit sex including masturbation! Have this consciousness! This is from personally experience!

5 Likes

Re: I Went To Brothel After 3 Months Off by Boogyman557: 1:34pm On Nov 14, 2021
Holly Gram cool my manchi e go hard u to quit oo. 4 my area here na 5h Dem de use nack Dem. girls of 14,16,18yrs... my manchi prayers too can help but d real determination is u. after u don pray finish, if u no jinjer ur self, u go still jazz in d unit. na only u fit stop am. my ama here, so many young dudes de addicted. sometimes u fit just de on ur own and e go b like sey cold de ur body, e go b like sey cold de ur blokos. dats d spirit around u. if u no get d mind, u go run jazz in dat unit. one tin dat surprises me is dat, d spirit will never come wen u gat no money but will come wen small change de ur pocket but it's not like dat in some cases bcus one of my guy de even thief em pops man money to jazz in der.. no 1, does girl for my own ama are too young.. no 2, u can nack Dem wit 5h.. no 3, de 4all in love easily wit a guy bcus de are very young.. my manchi e no go easy but just try hold ur self. WTF MAN

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Went To Brothel After 3 Months Off by Nexttpage(m): 1:43pm On Nov 14, 2021
Pastor righteousness where are you

3 Likes

Re: I Went To Brothel After 3 Months Off by Southernigbo: 2:04pm On Nov 14, 2021
Na wa o. As for me fear can't allow me fornicate. How do I do such sinful and dirty act, and still go for prayers ,even with the belief and knowledge of God? Abeg o I don't pray to die of shock or hypocrisy

4 Likes

Re: I Went To Brothel After 3 Months Off by Nobody: 2:06pm On Nov 14, 2021
Davash222:
Orosco said he went to the brothel to have a view cheesy

Have a view of what? Divine healing?

Welcome back brother man. cheesy
No mind the werey cheesy
Re: I Went To Brothel After 3 Months Off by Thermodynamics(m): 2:44pm On Nov 14, 2021
kenzysmith:
My brother for some one that is a brothel addict and masturbation addiction addict stayed a year without masturbation and I also spent 3monrhs without going to brothel I no try? 3 months without sexual activities oo . na human being I be o I no be angel . am yet to have a girl of my own I can have a lady of my own I will be free but for now no girl dey gibe me face because of my sicoco way of talking
Bro, I'm 29 years old and I am still a virgin, I've not slept with a woman, the only thing I did one time was to finger one babe like that, I refuse to go further even though she pleaded as she was already sexually high. I regretted it as I felt like I was the biggest sinner in the world. I've had many chances, I don't mean just ordinary greenlight, clean and clear opportunity to smash. There was a time one girl was begging me to bang her, we slept on the same bed together, she tried and tried and tried but I refuse, then she started crying, not just any babe oh, this babe set die, her picture alone your prick go burst. It wasn't easy, I wan die, but fear of God nor allow me smash, sometimes if I think of all the missed opportunities I've had eh, chest de pain me, for real, I de really de feel the chest pain.

So you see bro, it's all about self control, ordinary 3months when you abstain you de praise yourself, de give excuse say "Na human being I be"

Bra, my libido high pass your own, small thing my prick don stand, I fantasize about sex a lot but I never go through with it. If I wan smash today, I get girls when I go call, not runs girls, normal babe. You lack self control, you lack discipline, but you can get the discipline to stop it if you truly want, just ask God for help.

8 Likes

Re: I Went To Brothel After 3 Months Off by kenzysmith: 2:53pm On Nov 14, 2021
Thermodynamics:

Bro, I'm 29 years old and I am still a virgin, I've not slept with a woman, I had many chances, I don't mean just ordinary greenlight, clean and clear opportunity to smash. There was a time one girl was begging me to bang her, we slept on the same bed together, she tried and tried and tried but I refuse, then she started crying, not just any babe oh, this babe set die, her picture alone your prick go burst. It wasn't easy, I wan die, but fear of God nor allow me smash, sometimes if I think of all the missed opportunities I've had eh, cheat de pain me, for real, I de really de feel the chest pain.

So you see bro, it's all about self control, ordinary 3months when you abstain you de praise yourself, de give excuse say "Na human being I be"

Bra, my libido high pass your own, small thing my prick don stand, I fantasize about sex a lot but I never go through with it. If I wan smash today, I get girls when I go call, not runs girls, normal babe. You lack self control, you lack discipline, but you can get the discipline to stop it if you truly want, just ask God for help.
thanks boss but try fear God na u are a virgin and how do u know about high libido try they lie small na

5 Likes

Re: I Went To Brothel After 3 Months Off by Ay04z(m): 2:55pm On Nov 14, 2021
Thermodynamics:

Bro, I'm 29 years old and I am still a virgin, I've not slept with a woman, the only thing I did one time was to finger one babe like that, I refuse to go further even though she pleaded as she was already sexually high. I regretted it as I felt like I was the biggest sinner in the world. I've had many chances, I don't mean just ordinary greenlight, clean and clear opportunity to smash. There was a time one girl was begging me to bang her, we slept on the same bed together, she tried and tried and tried but I refuse, then she started crying, not just any babe oh, this babe set die, her picture alone your prick go burst. It wasn't easy, I wan die, but fear of God nor allow me smash, sometimes if I think of all the missed opportunities I've had eh, chest de pain me, for real, I de really de feel the chest pain.

lol... If u taste sex one day. U go wan do more... But mind u. U can't last 1 minutes... Pooof... U don drop akamu..... grin

3 Likes

Re: I Went To Brothel After 3 Months Off by Thermodynamics(m): 2:57pm On Nov 14, 2021
kenzysmith:
thanks boss but try fear God na u are a virgin and how do u know about high libido try they lie small na

Libido means sex drive or the desire for sex, varies dramatically from one person to the next.

I nor need to smash to know say I get high libido, "which one be try de lie small na"

A person that feel like having sex all the time has a high libido.

1 Like

Re: I Went To Brothel After 3 Months Off by Thermodynamics(m): 2:58pm On Nov 14, 2021
Ay04z:
lol... If u taste sex one day. U go wan do more... But mind u. U can't last 1 minutes... Pooof... U don drop akamu..... grin

Baba nothing de there.

2 Likes

Re: I Went To Brothel After 3 Months Off by kenzysmith: 3:02pm On Nov 14, 2021
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool my manchi e go hard u to quit oo. 4 my area here na 5h Dem de use nack Dem. girls of 14,16,18yrs... my manchi prayers too can help but d real determination is u. after u don pray finish, if u no jinjer ur self, u go still jazz in d unit. na only u fit stop am. my ama here, so many young dudes de addicted. sometimes u fit just de on ur own and e go b like sey cold de ur body, e go b like sey cold de ur blokos. dats d spirit around u. if u no get d mind, u go run jazz in dat unit. one tin dat surprises me is dat, d spirit will never come wen u gat no money but will come wen small change de ur pocket but it's not like dat in some cases bcus one of my guy de even thief em pops man money to jazz in der.. no 1, does girl for my own ama are too young.. no 2, u can nack Dem wit 5h.. no 3, de 4all in love easily wit a guy bcus de are very young.. my manchi e no go easy but just try hold ur self. WTF MAN
I swear bro u kW lie he no easy but I stayed 3 months but I go try hold myself

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Never Marry A Woman With Ex. / I'm Just Curious What Your Opinions Are Regarding Having A White Partner / World Cup Rules For Wives/Ladies/Girl Friends‏

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.