Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,620 members, 7,813,043 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:36 AM

My Wife Only Cooks For Me When Her Mother Visits – US Based Nigerian Man Cries O - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Wife Only Cooks For Me When Her Mother Visits – US Based Nigerian Man Cries O (282 Views)

Woman Cuts Off Penis Of Cheating Husband And Cooks It With Noodles. / Nigerian Man And His Italian Based Look-Alike (Photos) / "Any Woman Who Cooks For Her Husband Is A 1950s Housewife And A Slave" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Only Cooks For Me When Her Mother Visits – US Based Nigerian Man Cries O by Jexato230abu: 10:30am On Nov 14, 2021
A Nigerian man based in the United States of America has lamented that his wife does not cook for him except when her mother, his mother-in-law, visits. The man with the name Daniel Damba made the revelation in his Instagram page on Wednesday. “I miss Nigeria o. Here my wife never cooks for me and there is nothing I can do about it. She is just taking advantage of the system in the US knowing that I can’t do anything about it. But whenever her mother visits from naija, my wife will transform suddenly into a naija housewife. She will cook, serve me food and even sit nearby until I finish eating for her to clear the table. She will even ask if I am satisfied or I need more. She makes sure her mother witnesses all the drama. I don turn mumu for America”, Mr. Damba wrote.

“This is a small price to pay to live in America. Please my brother don’t miss Nigeria because of food. This place has scattered o. But if you want I am ready to switch places with you. My wife does not leave the kitchen throughout the day. You will really enjoy her food”, one user commented.

........... Click below for full story............

https://yeyenews.com/my-wife-only-cooks-for-me-when-her-mother-visits-us-based-nigerian-man-cries-out/

Re: My Wife Only Cooks For Me When Her Mother Visits – US Based Nigerian Man Cries O by Bola146(f): 10:31am On Nov 14, 2021
Wahala lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: My Wife Only Cooks For Me When Her Mother Visits – US Based Nigerian Man Cries O by temitope27(m): 10:33am On Nov 14, 2021
Did she be cook for her sef alone, or the man do the cooking?

Who wan answer me sef
Re: My Wife Only Cooks For Me When Her Mother Visits – US Based Nigerian Man Cries O by Amotolongbo(f): 10:46am On Nov 14, 2021
Very bad of the wife

1 Like

Re: My Wife Only Cooks For Me When Her Mother Visits – US Based Nigerian Man Cries O by otipoju(m): 11:00am On Nov 14, 2021
May God save us from epileptic women.

They get home training but wont apply it.

If the man starts going outside now, they'll say all men are scum.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Only Cooks For Me When Her Mother Visits – US Based Nigerian Man Cries O by Milli10(m): 3:29pm On Nov 14, 2021
This marriage thing is beginning to scare the heck outta me with the way Nigerian women treat their husbands these days..

Wouldn't it be better if I stick to having a babymama than marrying a Nigerian babe who would later make life miserable for me??

(1) (Reply)

The Software And Insurance Company / Anyone Living Around Yaba, Bariga, Akoka And Is Surrounding / How To Develop An Effective Retail Loyalty Program Software?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.