Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,074 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

Paul And Peter Okoye Follow Each Other Back On Instagram - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paul And Peter Okoye Follow Each Other Back On Instagram (35034 Views)

Peter Okoye And His Brother, Jude Follow Each Other On Instagram / Davido & Kizz Daniel End Beef, Follow Each Other Back On Instagram / Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul And Peter Okoye Follow Each Other Back On Instagram by Nobody: 4:58pm On Nov 14, 2021
They can't make it in their solo careers.
Re: Paul And Peter Okoye Follow Each Other Back On Instagram by Nobody: 4:58pm On Nov 14, 2021
seguno2:

Is it not because Peter’s wife is no longer in the mix

Well... I can't say for sure

1 Like

Re: Paul And Peter Okoye Follow Each Other Back On Instagram by Truflexunits(m): 4:59pm On Nov 14, 2021
We can’t wait to start enjoying good music from you guys.
Re: Paul And Peter Okoye Follow Each Other Back On Instagram by Kingfragz: 5:00pm On Nov 14, 2021
December cash out loading...
Re: Paul And Peter Okoye Follow Each Other Back On Instagram by Loveknitting: 5:00pm On Nov 14, 2021
Iyaebe:
The guy no strong, just some few kicks and he rushed back to God.lol

How about this, you're not well Hehehe.
Re: Paul And Peter Okoye Follow Each Other Back On Instagram by Successmind(m): 5:02pm On Nov 14, 2021
Good news..
Re: Paul And Peter Okoye Follow Each Other Back On Instagram by tradepunter: 5:02pm On Nov 14, 2021
Mercychen:
That's one beautiful thing about us ( twins). We always have a way of resolving our conflicts before anyone knows it. No matter how bad.

You guys are officially welcome back to the twins association.

Ejirima. cool

Dayumm you have a twin??

Men this is messed up small sha.... Anyway as one also, wan apologize for the small tackle I don tackle you here for nairaland.
Re: Paul And Peter Okoye Follow Each Other Back On Instagram by Agbegbaorogboye: 5:05pm On Nov 14, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
One of my 2021 dreams coming to pass.
The next one is Davido taking Chioma to the altar.

God, is there anything too hard for thee?

God said I should tell you to stop bothering him with questions about babydaddies and their babymamas

2 Likes

Re: Paul And Peter Okoye Follow Each Other Back On Instagram by Glycolite: 5:07pm On Nov 14, 2021
Mercychen:
That's one beautiful thing about us ( twins). We always have a way of resolving our conflicts before anyone knows it. No matter how bad.

Ejirima. cool

Ejirima ?
Do you mean "ejima" ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Paul And Peter Okoye Follow Each Other Back On Instagram by Nobody: 5:08pm On Nov 14, 2021
tradepunter:

Dayumm you have a twin??

Men this is messed up small sha.... Anyway as one also, wan apologize for the small tackle I don tackle you here for nairaland.

Tackle me?
I cant even remember coming across or having an altercation with this moniker cos I don't keep record of wrongs.

Apology accepted.

Thank you.
Re: Paul And Peter Okoye Follow Each Other Back On Instagram by Agbegbaorogboye: 5:08pm On Nov 14, 2021
Good. But they should know they'll start from upcoming artistes o. angry

1 Like

Re: Paul And Peter Okoye Follow Each Other Back On Instagram by Angelfrost(m): 5:08pm On Nov 14, 2021
Next step is to do an album together titled "Reconciliation" which will go on to smash chart records, bringing them far more dough than their upcoming solo careers did in all the years of their scam "separation"!!!

If you know, you know!!! cool

3 Likes

Re: Paul And Peter Okoye Follow Each Other Back On Instagram by Akerele44(m): 5:10pm On Nov 14, 2021
I don know say if money no enta for dem like b4 dem go open der brain and reconcile.. even if dey like they shld fight till eternity
Re: Paul And Peter Okoye Follow Each Other Back On Instagram by tollyboy5(m): 5:11pm On Nov 14, 2021
Mercychen:

Ejirima. cool

OmO ejima, shocked I like twins o! But I don't want many pikin two is enough but once you have twins once sad
Wahala which lady go wan stop there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Paul And Peter Okoye Follow Each Other Back On Instagram by KayCee92(m): 5:11pm On Nov 14, 2021
Mercychen:

Ejirima. cool

Ejirima? What language is that, certainly not Igbo grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Paul And Peter Okoye Follow Each Other Back On Instagram by Edyice: 5:11pm On Nov 14, 2021
Their problem was the elder brother Jude

It’s becoming clear Jude had to step aside , let the twins pick their manager

1 Like

Re: Paul And Peter Okoye Follow Each Other Back On Instagram by muheeb01(m): 5:15pm On Nov 14, 2021
This is a good news and good development
Re: Paul And Peter Okoye Follow Each Other Back On Instagram by Nobody: 5:15pm On Nov 14, 2021
KayCee92:

Ejirima? What language is that, certainly not Igbo grin

I spoke igbo there yuh.

tollyboy5:

OmO ejima, shocked I like twins o! But I don't want many pikin two is enough but once you have twins once sad
Wahala which lady go wan stop there.

O really??.. cheesy cool.
You can have them and stop.

Glycolite:

Ejirima ?
Do you mean "ejima" ?

Yes but I made a phrase with it in my dialect.
Re: Paul And Peter Okoye Follow Each Other Back On Instagram by hope4nigeria(m): 5:16pm On Nov 14, 2021
Insidenaija:

Source: https://newspremises.com.ng/paul-and-peter-okoye-follow-each-other-back-on-instagram/
how is that my business with clowns who has refused to grow

1 Like

Re: Paul And Peter Okoye Follow Each Other Back On Instagram by Nobody: 5:19pm On Nov 14, 2021
tradepunter:

Dayumm you have a twin??

You SIMPing man.......taaah
Re: Paul And Peter Okoye Follow Each Other Back On Instagram by Ogaboss44(m): 5:22pm On Nov 14, 2021
People get time oo
To dey monitor someone's account
Re: Paul And Peter Okoye Follow Each Other Back On Instagram by Bamzyriches451: 5:23pm On Nov 14, 2021
That one concern them
Re: Paul And Peter Okoye Follow Each Other Back On Instagram by DeKunle100(m): 5:25pm On Nov 14, 2021
Peter and Paul dem be one no be two. Song by P square….kikkkiii
Re: Paul And Peter Okoye Follow Each Other Back On Instagram by Oshogboofficial(m): 5:25pm On Nov 14, 2021
Good for them

blood will always be thicker than water
Re: Paul And Peter Okoye Follow Each Other Back On Instagram by streetsoldier1(m): 5:28pm On Nov 14, 2021
SAPA is bringing them together. They will start as upcoming artiste
Re: Paul And Peter Okoye Follow Each Other Back On Instagram by UDUJ(m): 5:29pm On Nov 14, 2021
Good one. Put an end to the fued.
Re: Paul And Peter Okoye Follow Each Other Back On Instagram by Oshogboofficial(m): 5:30pm On Nov 14, 2021
Good for them

Blood will always be thicker than water
Re: Paul And Peter Okoye Follow Each Other Back On Instagram by 001spice: 5:33pm On Nov 14, 2021
Insidenaija:

Source: https://newspremises.com.ng/paul-and-peter-okoye-follow-each-other-back-on-instagram/
good for the family. But music don change o if they ever thing of doing together again they should hip up their game o. All those kind music they sang then such music won't go anywhere now
Re: Paul And Peter Okoye Follow Each Other Back On Instagram by Coldie(m): 5:36pm On Nov 14, 2021
They have always been following each other though

1 Like

Re: Paul And Peter Okoye Follow Each Other Back On Instagram by Coldie(m): 5:38pm On Nov 14, 2021
Edyice:
Their problem was the elder brother Jude

It’s becoming clear Jude had to step aside , let the twins pick their manager
Peter was the problem, that’s y he has been everywhere trying to make peace talking talking up and down about psquare this and that.
Re: Paul And Peter Okoye Follow Each Other Back On Instagram by Nobody: 5:40pm On Nov 14, 2021
Delighted to hear this

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Karen Igho Flaunts Baby Bump To Celebrate Birthday / Yvonne Jegede Fawole Looking Fabulous In New Photos / #bbnaija: Lolu And Anto Look Smitten In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.