Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,172 members, 7,815,105 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

Peter Okoye And His Brother, Jude Follow Each Other On Instagram - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye And His Brother, Jude Follow Each Other On Instagram (24772 Views)

Paul And Peter Okoye Follow Each Other Back On Instagram / Paul Okoye Celebrated His Elder Brother, Jude On His Birthday Without His Twin P / I don't talk with my elder brother, Jude Okoye - Peter Okoye (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Okoye And His Brother, Jude Follow Each Other On Instagram by Niece: 6:53pm On Nov 15, 2021
Peter Okoye of PSquare and his elder brother, Jude Okoye have followed each other on Instagram, WonderTV Media reports.

It seems the brothers have decided to put their difference aside and let peace reign.

Recall that days ago, Peter and his twin brother Paul followed each other on Instagram.

This development comes after Peter Okoye paid a visit to Paul Okoye’s estranged wife and children in the US.

15 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye And His Brother, Jude Follow Each Other On Instagram by FutureIsFemale(f): 6:54pm On Nov 15, 2021
Next is Davido and Chioma.

Amen
prekumohtim:

Who is Chioma? If no be say Davido date Chioma una for know Chioma?
I knew Chioma before IF. Chioma made Davido who he his today.

Just like Rihanna made Chris Brown gets more popularity and fans, so did Chioma make Davido.

'IF' has the highest views on YT as African music video.

Chioma inspired 'IF' and 'Assurance'

Just as Beyoncé made JayZ.

Annie made Tuface.

The song that blew Tuface was the one Annie was featured on.

83 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye And His Brother, Jude Follow Each Other On Instagram by Ladiesdoctor(m): 6:58pm On Nov 15, 2021
I love these guys

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye And His Brother, Jude Follow Each Other On Instagram by amzee(m): 7:04pm On Nov 15, 2021
Can anybody borrow me his/her hot temper, i want to cook beans.

Price of gas no b here oo

115 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye And His Brother, Jude Follow Each Other On Instagram by Massiveglory: 7:14pm On Nov 15, 2021
amzee:
Can anybody borrow me his/her gas cooker, i want to cook beans.

Oga you must not use gas. use coal.

53 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye And His Brother, Jude Follow Each Other On Instagram by Ezemarcel(m): 7:18pm On Nov 15, 2021
Nothing wey no be news for this nairaland....

God punish all our corrupt leaders most especially...gumi

4 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye And His Brother, Jude Follow Each Other On Instagram by Risingblue008(m): 7:19pm On Nov 15, 2021
Blood is thicker than water
smiley smiley smiley

9 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye And His Brother, Jude Follow Each Other On Instagram by vastolord4(m): 7:19pm On Nov 15, 2021
It's about time.. old folks behaving like toddlers

8 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye And His Brother, Jude Follow Each Other On Instagram by Perfectnumber6(m): 7:19pm On Nov 15, 2021
Inukwa
Re: Peter Okoye And His Brother, Jude Follow Each Other On Instagram by osec007(m): 7:19pm On Nov 15, 2021
Nice one

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye And His Brother, Jude Follow Each Other On Instagram by Nobody: 7:19pm On Nov 15, 2021
Good to see they're now growing up

8 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye And His Brother, Jude Follow Each Other On Instagram by Ifesinachi22(m): 7:19pm On Nov 15, 2021
Is it safe to say the estranged wife was the cause of the quarrel?

Well, We'll catch up on this discussion later grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye And His Brother, Jude Follow Each Other On Instagram by We4all: 7:20pm On Nov 15, 2021
The drama is about to end. Their director is top notch.

17 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye And His Brother, Jude Follow Each Other On Instagram by Damsyjay(m): 7:20pm On Nov 15, 2021
Good for them...good for lovers of good music too

7 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye And His Brother, Jude Follow Each Other On Instagram by DuBLINGreenb(m): 7:20pm On Nov 15, 2021
I know say las las dem go settle

I'm just surprised it took them this long

11 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye And His Brother, Jude Follow Each Other On Instagram by hibeebeeking: 7:20pm On Nov 15, 2021
Report to the wailers. Una see am.
Re: Peter Okoye And His Brother, Jude Follow Each Other On Instagram by myners007: 7:20pm On Nov 15, 2021
I am happy for the family reunion as well as for the good music we anticipate will follow soon unlike noisy sound we listen these days (Chelsea Rants)

6 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye And His Brother, Jude Follow Each Other On Instagram by We4all: 7:20pm On Nov 15, 2021
Massiveglory:

Oga you must not use gas. use coal.

Coal is not even cheap.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye And His Brother, Jude Follow Each Other On Instagram by dapsoneh: 7:21pm On Nov 15, 2021
The twins are about to share a stage together grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye And His Brother, Jude Follow Each Other On Instagram by ensamy(m): 7:21pm On Nov 15, 2021
Time heals all wounds. Una be brothers
Peter & Paul , plus Jude management make una go win Grammy next year. C'mon guys we missed you people.

29 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye And His Brother, Jude Follow Each Other On Instagram by Coldie(m): 7:21pm On Nov 15, 2021
They have been following each other for long , they have no problem just that Peter said he doesn’t want to be part of psquare again

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye And His Brother, Jude Follow Each Other On Instagram by God1000(m): 7:21pm On Nov 15, 2021
Great, it's time for family reunion

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye And His Brother, Jude Follow Each Other On Instagram by ManOfCompetence(m): 7:21pm On Nov 15, 2021
They never unfollowed each other

11 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye And His Brother, Jude Follow Each Other On Instagram by puyol005(m): 7:21pm On Nov 15, 2021
And i follow my wife today go buy fresh pepper... Why I no make front page. grin

15 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye And His Brother, Jude Follow Each Other On Instagram by banom(m): 7:21pm On Nov 15, 2021
amzee:
Can anybody borrow me his/her gas cooker, i want to cook beans.

Shebi na una too dey boast say una get hot temper, oya ooo e don set, use hot temper and cook....gas don cost

3 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye And His Brother, Jude Follow Each Other On Instagram by Nollyvin(m): 7:21pm On Nov 15, 2021
Family over everything. Let love lead.��
Re: Peter Okoye And His Brother, Jude Follow Each Other On Instagram by Bobotic(m): 7:21pm On Nov 15, 2021
New Gbedu Loading...... shocked shocked shocked

Divided we fall !
United we stand !

Wahala no good cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye And His Brother, Jude Follow Each Other On Instagram by DSC7: 7:22pm On Nov 15, 2021
Because dem be celebrity dis became news undecided undecided

When Davido followed me and i followed back no body heard about it sad
Re: Peter Okoye And His Brother, Jude Follow Each Other On Instagram by Dozie32(m): 7:23pm On Nov 15, 2021
Old story

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chidinma "Miss Kedike" Shared New Beautiful Photos For You / Miracle Ikechukwu Arrives In Imo After Long Vacation, Shares Adorable Photos / Ubi Franklin: My Love For Lilian Esoro Was Never In Doubt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.