Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

Nigerian Man Disrupts Banking Operations Over Incessant Deductions (video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Disrupts Banking Operations Over Incessant Deductions (video) (326 Views)

Please A Banker in The House Should Explain This GT BANK Deductions For Me. / Prostitutes Threaten To Starve Policemen Of Sex Over Incessant Arrests / Lets All Stop Mtn's Illegal Extortion And Unlawful Deductions Of Our Money&data (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Disrupts Banking Operations Over Incessant Deductions (video) by Alexxxxadrewv: 3:43pm On Nov 14, 2021
“Shey You Dey Whine Me, Na U Dey Work For Me” – Nigerian Man Says As He Disrupts Banking Operations Over Incessant Deductions (Video)

A Nigerian man has decided to vent his anger on all the bank staff of an undisclosed bank because of the incessant deductions made to his bank account account.

The man who couldn’t hold his anger as he could be heard asking everyone why they would be taking incessant deductions from his account on a daily basis. He further went ahead to ask if the bank was working for him to earn his money.

The video which was posted on Instagram via Instablog have generated much reactions as most social media users claimed that the government really needs to look into it.

The man could be heard saying in pidgin English, ”Shey you dey whine me ni,” an expression that reflects his surprise at the unexplainable debit alerts.

Watch the video below:
https://loadedpulse.com/shey-you-dey-whine-me-na-u-dey-work-for-me-nigerian-man-says-as-he-disrupts-banking-operations-over-incessant-deductions-video/

Re: Nigerian Man Disrupts Banking Operations Over Incessant Deductions (video) by Lastmankc(m): 3:51pm On Nov 14, 2021
Useless banks with their notorious deductions.This current CBN governor is very useless.UBA,we are resuming together tomorrow because OMA loud gan.
Re: Nigerian Man Disrupts Banking Operations Over Incessant Deductions (video) by Bigredmachine: 4:03pm On Nov 14, 2021
Banks are the new yahoo yahoo in town

(1) (Reply)

Court Convicts Abuja Blogger, Two Others For Cyber Fraud (photos) / Man Commits Suîcîde After Losing Company's 150k Play Bet9ja Virtual Sports Bet / Are Boarding Schools Becoming A Breeding Home For Mentally Damaged Kids?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.