Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,056 members, 7,818,164 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

Buhari In Durban, South Africa, To Seek $40 Billion Investments - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari In Durban, South Africa, To Seek $40 Billion Investments (10640 Views)

#PBAT In India:: President Tinubu Secures $14 Billion Investments. / Behold Longest Flyover In West Africa To Be Commissioned By President Buhari / Man Who Praised Buhari In A Salon In Benin Gets A Hug (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari In Durban, South Africa, To Seek $40 Billion Investments by robortonia: 8:10am On Nov 15, 2021
Re: Buhari In Durban, South Africa, To Seek $40 Billion Investments by larrybabanla(m): 8:11am On Nov 15, 2021
adamsmith914:
Shut up, Mumu Illiterate, common sense you no get, leave Nigeria Useless thing so that the money can go round for the people that deserve it, not for ungrateful immigrants like you.
may it Neva b well with you to start up this unnecessary nonsense with me this Monday morning, do u want to be unfortunate?what's ur biz with my post? If you had the common sense, u will ignore my post, fool
Re: Buhari In Durban, South Africa, To Seek $40 Billion Investments by Thunderfayayou: 8:26am On Nov 15, 2021
adamsmith914:
They are looking for investment to ease your suffering since your father has failed in his duty, & cant feed you and your siblings, let Nigeria not find funds, na you @ the bottom of the ladder that will feel the brunt most severely.

President Buhari’s Family has 10s of millions of dollars, even his in-law Mohammed Indimi is worth 750 million dollars. Nigeria scatter today, those ones are secured for life. As for you, who will pay your parents pension, or you want them to back to work after retirement because of the ignorance of their stupid children?

You're just a low life frustrated Almajiri. My poo is even more important and precious than your entire family.

If you have human brains you will know that I am trying to help you're twatted retarded life.

Get some life and stop fornicating with cows you swine
Re: Buhari In Durban, South Africa, To Seek $40 Billion Investments by Thunderfayayou: 8:28am On Nov 15, 2021
adamsmith914:
Ipobian when did seeking investment, turn to borrowing? Mumurist.

He has always been a begger as a graduate Almajiri you dirty swine. He should invest in beggers all over the Nut you retarded dying pigs.
Re: Buhari In Durban, South Africa, To Seek $40 Billion Investments by Arda1000(m): 8:29am On Nov 15, 2021
tyup:

Illiterates....he isn't there to borrow but seek investment to improve 9ja's economy you dumbskull dummies

Re: Buhari In Durban, South Africa, To Seek $40 Billion Investments by Tundex911: 8:33am On Nov 15, 2021
Na where dem dey borrow billions of dollars bubu won dey involve now

Smh
Re: Buhari In Durban, South Africa, To Seek $40 Billion Investments by nams77: 9:13am On Nov 15, 2021
drealaz24:

See ignorance and yet still proud of the ignorance.

Please Google countries with most debt. And see where the top countries belong vis a vis Nigeria.
Did you also take time to check their GDP, their socioeconomic status and other indices?

Do that and come back
Re: Buhari In Durban, South Africa, To Seek $40 Billion Investments by iamme1234(m): 9:45am On Nov 15, 2021
tyup:

Illiterates....he isn't there to borrow but seek investment to improve 9ja's economy you dumbskull dummies

Bastard how About the ones he has borrowed
APC miscreants members spotted.
Re: Buhari In Durban, South Africa, To Seek $40 Billion Investments by olaric(m): 9:47am On Nov 15, 2021
adamsmith914:
What is your father doing? Is he fighting or looking for food for you? Lazy Unrepentant Creature.

My father has thankfully escaped the evil called Buhari, and is resting in the Lord. You and your father on the other, are deep in bondage with the Buhari government inflicting hardship on you.
Re: Buhari In Durban, South Africa, To Seek $40 Billion Investments by Coldie(m): 10:09am On Nov 15, 2021
People are hearing that in your country people are so hungry that they are now stealing pot of soups, animals in zoos are starving, police is 90% corrupt, impunity is so high that fbi indicted a high ranking police man on corruption but he is being shielded by your government, they kidnap people for as low as bread, in airports if u refuse to bribe airport officials will deliberately delay you so u miss your flight, even when u get into airplanes if u complain about poor service pilot would come and meet and demand u get down from plane u paid for, and u are telling them to come and invest so they will kidnap them Abi?
Re: Buhari In Durban, South Africa, To Seek $40 Billion Investments by Teeq1234: 10:29am On Nov 15, 2021
They should not grant it to him o…
Re: Buhari In Durban, South Africa, To Seek $40 Billion Investments by bongap1: 10:50am On Nov 15, 2021
drealaz24:

Please Google countries with most debt. And see where the top countries belong vis a vis Nigeria.
so he should continue borrowing till we catch up with those said countries?
Re: Buhari In Durban, South Africa, To Seek $40 Billion Investments by abokimallam: 10:54am On Nov 15, 2021
Mr Man, come back home and solve the insecurity problem first before asking foreign investors to come and invest in Nigeria. Nobody will come and invest in Nigeria when he or possibly his workers would possibly be kidnapped and his capital used to pay ransoms.
You are just chasing shadow.
I know of a friend who set up a business, and immediately thereafter she was kidnapped. After ransom payment, she closed down the business to avoid further kidnap.
Re: Buhari In Durban, South Africa, To Seek $40 Billion Investments by slimfit1(m): 12:16pm On Nov 15, 2021
blackpanda:

Why is it that anything good hurts u so bad Go for deliverance dear

Because I don't live in a dream world compared to you. We I live in the UK I can not get a loan the moment I mentioned Nigeria what makes you think they would even listen to a coward leading us?
Re: Buhari In Durban, South Africa, To Seek $40 Billion Investments by frog12: 12:25pm On Nov 15, 2021
you don confuse yourself

chrisxxx:
Clarification please. Investment or loan?
Nigeria is a practical example of irony we were taught in school.
Someone came to your house to seek for loan by a luxury jet that you the creditor only dream to fly by.
Then the creditor looking at the worth of the craft gives out the loan. Some years later the debtor scrapped the luxury jet and got something more expensive and comes back to you the creditor for cancelling of debt.
Re: Buhari In Durban, South Africa, To Seek $40 Billion Investments by pquaver(m): 1:27pm On Nov 15, 2021
kolaaderin:
To many children on Nairaland. All they do is to comment rubbish. They failed to read and understand before commenting. There is no where written in the article we are borrowing, he is attracting investment worth 40 billion.
That is an income not a debt silly brainless idiots every corner of Nairaland.

Na mkpurummiri cause am.. Abeg no vex
Re: Buhari In Durban, South Africa, To Seek $40 Billion Investments by chrisxxx(m): 1:34pm On Nov 15, 2021
frog12:
you don confuse yourself

They have used you to mortgage. If Buhari fails to pay you become Chinese.
Re: Buhari In Durban, South Africa, To Seek $40 Billion Investments by after4: 2:07pm On Nov 15, 2021
Tell me what exactly he invested into with the ones he borrowed. How about all the money abacha gave us from his grave, how did he invest them?

greatiyk4u:

Investment is different from debt
The ones you have been paying nko?

Most of you who have never done business in life see business debt as sentence
Re: Buhari In Durban, South Africa, To Seek $40 Billion Investments by after4: 2:10pm On Nov 15, 2021
What did those country do with the borrowed debt vis a vis what your dullard did with the ones he borrowed. Mr. Ignoramus

drealaz24:

Re: Buhari In Durban, South Africa, To Seek $40 Billion Investments by Akharmony: 2:57pm On Nov 15, 2021
South Africa self deh find who go laon them money.
Re: Buhari In Durban, South Africa, To Seek $40 Billion Investments by ArewaNorth: 3:12pm On Nov 15, 2021
Arda1000:
Giant of Africa now begging money from SA grin
Did u really passed comprehension and summary at ur o'level?
Pls read again, it is an investment summit where invited leaders woo investors into their country!
Re: Buhari In Durban, South Africa, To Seek $40 Billion Investments by leofab(f): 4:04pm On Nov 15, 2021
drealaz24:

then match it with each country’ GDP… how can a very wretched man go and borrow millions and then compare himself with other business magnates who takes loan to support their businesses?
Re: Buhari In Durban, South Africa, To Seek $40 Billion Investments by rajiedreez: 7:19am On Nov 17, 2021
tyup:

e pain me say u no sabi pidgin, beg and borrow na the same? Pidgin illiterate angry grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Inside The Unrealistic Projections, Illegalities In Tinubu’s 2024 Budget / Nigeria's Economic Crisis May Not Affect Jonathan's Re-election. - Reuters / 3,000 Legislative Aides Protest Non-payment Of Salaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.