Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,423 members, 7,812,243 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:37 AM

A Proud Dad - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Proud Dad (17158 Views)

Proud Dad Reveals His Daughter Learned To Stand At Eight Weeks (Photos) / Proud Dad Made 6 Month Baby Food In 5 Minutes / Photo Of A Proud Father And His Six Daughters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Proud Dad by b3llo(m): 8:20pm On Nov 16, 2021
Congratulations
Re: A Proud Dad by Timagex(m): 8:20pm On Nov 16, 2021
So happy for you! wink
Re: A Proud Dad by samuel051: 8:21pm On Nov 16, 2021
Holy gram
I am his fine art uncle
Should I send aza so I can teach him Corel drawl and adobe Photoshop
Wtf man..

1 Like

Re: A Proud Dad by michlins(m): 8:21pm On Nov 16, 2021
Congratulations man.

Be a good father and husband if you want to live long and happily
Re: A Proud Dad by Risingblue008(m): 8:21pm On Nov 16, 2021
R
Re: A Proud Dad by crackhouse(m): 8:21pm On Nov 16, 2021
Proud Dad
Re: A Proud Dad by Chris525: 8:21pm On Nov 16, 2021
3 years...wrote 1 to 30? Either your son is a genius or you’re a fantastic liar.

1 Like

Re: A Proud Dad by Benbisco(f): 8:23pm On Nov 16, 2021
armstrongadeola:
Early last month ,I complained to my wife that my 3-year old son couldn't write anything(Even number 1) despite the fact that he have been registered into a school as early as 2 years old .Because of this ,I have to challenge my wife and my son Aunty that they have been doing nothing to help my son .I told them I have been wasting my money to pay school fee when he should have stayed at home/shop with his mum while we use the school fee/money for other things at home .

Yesternight ,I went home. (I work in Lekki/live on mainland and I go home two or three times a week).I woke up this morning and I brushed his tooth/ took his bath for him .I dressed for him and served him breakfast .Later ,I asked him to bring a pen and his book which he did .I later asked him to write 1 2 3 for me .To my surprise ,my little boy wrote 1 to 30 uninterrupted and I was so shocked because I was expecting him to even stop at 10 .I mean I was so surprised .

After writing ,he said dad I want to draw my mum,he put on some sketches and later said dad,I will draw you now .

Seriously ,I am so happy right now and I am so proud as a father .I am planning to do a transfer of some token to his aunty when I get my salary and also give his mum a compensation of #20,000 for a job well done ..

Lesson :Be patient with these toddlers .

Mods you can move to frontpage to encourage other parents here ..

Wow! That's beautiful. I am very happy for you and the smart kid you've got there.

I also like the fact that you will show the Aunty and your wife some love, cash wise, na so e suposse be but first apologise to them first o.
Re: A Proud Dad by Nobody: 8:23pm On Nov 16, 2021
armstrongadeola:
Early last month ,I complained to my wife that my 3-year old son couldn't write anything(Even number 1) despite the fact that he have been registered into a school as early as 2 years old .Because of this ,I have to challenge my wife and my son Aunty that they have been doing nothing to help my son .I told them I have been wasting my money to pay school fee when he should have stayed at home/shop with his mum while we use the school fee/money for other things at home .

Yesternight ,I went home. (I work in Lekki/live on mainland and I go home two or three times a week).I woke up this morning and I brushed his tooth/ took his bath for him .I dressed for him and served him breakfast .Later ,I asked him to bring a pen and his book which he did .I later asked him to write 1 2 3 for me .To my surprise ,my little boy wrote 1 to 30 uninterrupted and I was so shocked because I was expecting him to even stop at 10 .I mean I was so surprised .

After writing ,he said dad I want to draw my mum,he put on some sketches and later said dad,I will draw you now .

Seriously ,I am so happy right now and I am so proud as a father .I am planning to do a transfer of some token to his aunty when I get my salary and also give his mum a compensation of #20,000 for a job well done ..

When he wasn’t doing well, you blamed the mother and Aunty? Lol
Re: A Proud Dad by MhiztaFrank(m): 8:23pm On Nov 16, 2021
Your voice was taken into consideration
If you had not speak who knows what next angry
Re: A Proud Dad by Nyanabo(m): 8:23pm On Nov 16, 2021
Every child learn at their own pace. As a parent never compare them to their peers. You would only be killing their confidence and bring down their self esteem to rock-bottom. Congratulations.

Make sure to take your son out for a dad-son timeout. He deserves it.
Re: A Proud Dad by Newboss(m): 8:24pm On Nov 16, 2021
Which kind man be this? Baba don turn father Christmas because of 1 to 30.

Overexcitement is not good. Don't give your wife any 20k. Save that money.

Guy, you're an embarrassment and a disgrace to fatherhood. No go destroy that pikin life. Let kids be kids

1 Like

Re: A Proud Dad by Seankhalifa: 8:27pm On Nov 16, 2021
Re: A Proud Dad by WHITELIGHTER: 8:27pm On Nov 16, 2021
Imagine the stress that 3yr old is going thru because the parents want him to do more than his age...
Anyways I'm happy for u
Re: A Proud Dad by SirLakes: 8:29pm On Nov 16, 2021
Kuriosmynd:
I started schl at 7...Yet I still grad.... stop stressing that 3 year old.

Na jet age we dey not analog.... No dey use your time compare nowadays.

What kids are doing these days even adults go mello for one side dey look in wonderment.

If other kids of same age are acting smart and your own dey slow like dullard Buhari.... you go fold your arms?
Re: A Proud Dad by Okhuadams(m): 8:29pm On Nov 16, 2021
armstrongadeola:

Wayo man ur wife say na only 10k you give her
Re: A Proud Dad by caesymore(m): 8:30pm On Nov 16, 2021
armstrongadeola:

I know that feeling not as a Father but as an Uncle , I have em brilliant nephews and Nieces most times I wonder and get thrilled knowing that if a lot of parents will put in hard work in monitoring and more these generation of future leaders will be exceptionally more productive with good morals than we do in ours. Congratulations Mr. Proud Dad.
Re: A Proud Dad by Newboss(m): 8:31pm On Nov 16, 2021
Chris525:

3 years...wrote 1 to 30? Either your son is a genius or you’re a fantastic liar.

A three year old is not that mentally impotent. Most people become mentally aware before 3

1 Like

Re: A Proud Dad by Epeegee(m): 8:32pm On Nov 16, 2021
You be talented mad man wink wink smiley
Re: A Proud Dad by GauRanTor(m): 8:33pm On Nov 16, 2021
armstrongadeola:

Yeah it is good to be patience but don't loose gaurd. What really did the wonder was because you threatened to withdraw him from school and that made your wife,Aunty to enforce the discipline to learn on the boy.

If you had threaten them like this since, that boy would have been counting from from I to 100 at least for now and even reciting thirty six state and capital. kiss
Re: A Proud Dad by malikombi(m): 8:34pm On Nov 16, 2021
I can feel your joy. It's really good to invest in these children especially at the early stage.
There's this school my uncle enrol his three year old boy in pre nursery class and had to pay about 60k as school fee per term. As an average Nigerian, he feel it's too much for a 3 yr old kid but now after just three terms, the boy can write 1-100 on his own, A-Z, identify all colors and shape and his dad his proud of him.
Re: A Proud Dad by TeeGentle(m): 8:38pm On Nov 16, 2021
CONGRATS.
Re: A Proud Dad by Aarenasbaba(m): 8:41pm On Nov 16, 2021
I pray may he grow up more in good health and maker Nigeria proud.

1 Like

Re: A Proud Dad by AutoChick4U(f): 8:43pm On Nov 16, 2021
armstrongadeola:

I thought women have nothing to offer naw. Shey yours is just to drop money while the woman oversees everything and still many will downplay that role
Re: A Proud Dad by Kaypeeboss(m): 8:43pm On Nov 16, 2021
Greenkim:
I am also having this kind of problem with d kids I teach.Most of them are 5-6yrs old and are trying in reading but the ones that are 8yrs cannot pronounce two letter words...I dont even know what todoagain because I have tried all I know.
Don't rush them after teaching them try giving them some time before asking them to give you what you taught them then also try to do associative teaching use very similar examples... teaching no easy that's y the reward dae heaven
Re: A Proud Dad by knowhowk: 8:43pm On Nov 16, 2021
armstrongadeola:

That last line got me .

Will start doing that
. Amazing !
Re: A Proud Dad by Kaybae(f): 8:43pm On Nov 16, 2021
Greenkim:
I am also having this kind of problem with d kids I teach.Most of them are 5-6yrs old and are trying in reading but the ones that are 8yrs cannot pronounce two letter words...I dont even know what todoagain because I have tried all I know.
first teach her letter A_Z in phonics, then start two letter words using phonics, honestly it's the easiest way to teach children how to read, my 4 years old daughter is very good at that, though phonics is being used in their school, infact, they will personally tell parents to learn that A_Z in order not to mislead the children when given Homework.
Re: A Proud Dad by CSTRR: 8:44pm On Nov 16, 2021
You want to pay your wife for being a mother to her child?

Okay.
Re: A Proud Dad by CSTRR: 8:45pm On Nov 16, 2021
AutoChick4U:
I thought women have nothing to offer naw. Shey yours is just to drop money while the woman oversees everything and still many will downplay that role
Okay.
Re: A Proud Dad by CSTRR: 8:48pm On Nov 16, 2021
Newboss:
Which kind man be this? Baba don turn father Christmas because of 1 to 30.

Overexcitement is not good. Don't give your wife any 20k. Save that money.

Guy, you're an embarrassment and a disgrace to fatherhood. No go destroy that pikin life. Let kids be kids
He wants to give his wife 20k because his kid can count.

Things I hear on nairaland shock me.
Re: A Proud Dad by CSTRR: 8:53pm On Nov 16, 2021
To be honest, I think there is a pandemic of spoilt women and wives in Nigeria.

That is why when Nigerian men travel out and do even a quarter of what they do in Nigeria to foreign women, their men over there cannot compete.
Re: A Proud Dad by giftphilips(f): 9:11pm On Nov 16, 2021
I understand ur joy my brother

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Beware Of Robbers At Weddings & Receptions / Mum Fumes After A School Nanny Beat Her 2-Year-Old Child For Pooping (Video) / 59-Yr-old Woman Gives Birth In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.