Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,656 members, 7,816,685 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

Guess The Subject - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Guess The Subject (50055 Views)

Can You Guess The Department? / Mathematics: 5 Tips On How You Can Accelerate Your Performance In The Subject / What Are The Subject Combination For Pure And Industrial Chemistry In Jamb? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guess The Subject by kole88(m): 10:36pm On Nov 14, 2021
I was the economic student during secondary school days, but hate the subject, I was later ban from attending classes in my SSS 2, but won the best student in the subject, hmm I became the person the typeset and help my teacher during his master degree, project.
Re: Guess The Subject by youngdabold19: 10:37pm On Nov 14, 2021
My intro tech teacher, Mr Wale T of Comrades High school,ejigbo.
The only man that made me miss school after flogging me.

Then french teacher,Mr Abalo of Kabe college,Ilogbo. He never had one body part he flogs,he flogs everywhere

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guess The Subject by Gkemz: 10:39pm On Nov 14, 2021
My pretty chemistry teacher Tom Okoro made me fall in love with chemistry. However my fine art and music teacher of the blessed memory made me hate the subjects. The music teacher preferred flogging us on the head or the back of the palm or the ear. While the fine art teacher would ask you to marry the board if you fail to give him his definition as he releases his wicked cane on your back. When the cane gets weak, it's replaced with a new one.

1 Like

Re: Guess The Subject by Akeembebo(m): 10:39pm On Nov 14, 2021
My Alfa for Ile kewu

2 Likes

Re: Guess The Subject by JAWBONE(m): 10:39pm On Nov 14, 2021
SimSify:
Mathematics,
Mr adebayo, hopebay college, mazamaza, lagos.
06'_ 08'

grin grin grin. Mr Chime, Adekoya, Iruamaka etc

2 Likes

Re: Guess The Subject by Honourable2003: 10:40pm On Nov 14, 2021
Master ali that na my jss 1 english teacher then, he beats and slaps hell out student that dont do their assignment. Nah peace corps he dey then, come dey teach for a1 comprehensive grammer sch, iwo, osun state.
Re: Guess The Subject by Oshlander: 10:40pm On Nov 14, 2021
Going by Public Opinion Poll so far, I can equally conclude that the subject is Intro Tech.

My teachers then, Mr Adekunle(Intro Tech) or so and Mr Oyejide(Fine Arts) of IluSec('97), will ask you to touch your toe. That fine arts teacher's cane is always very slim and he's a lefty, but the cane must always enter your body like Burna song.

What a memory...

3 Likes

Re: Guess The Subject by Shezzman: 10:40pm On Nov 14, 2021
smiley
Re: Guess The Subject by Nezzjnr: 10:41pm On Nov 14, 2021
Mrs Shobola

Physics Teacher... NNSS Ojo angry angry

Infact all the teachers in NNSS are all sadists angry

3 Likes

Re: Guess The Subject by HajiaNotu: 10:41pm On Nov 14, 2021
Geography please undecided

1 Like

Re: Guess The Subject by westlius(m): 10:41pm On Nov 14, 2021
SimSify:
Mathematics,
Mr adebayo, hopebay college, mazamaza, lagos.
06'_ 08'
Wow Hopebay Alaba Oro

1 Like

Re: Guess The Subject by GUNITGuy: 10:43pm On Nov 14, 2021
Mr Shogbogun Chemistry teacher fg Lagos 06
Re: Guess The Subject by streetsoldier1(m): 10:44pm On Nov 14, 2021
intro tech teacher Mr Ekisola
Re: Guess The Subject by Shezzman: 10:45pm On Nov 14, 2021
That's FUTA secondary ryt..
Pidginwhisper:
Mr Pasheda- English teacher
Mr Adesanya-English teacher
Mr Fakolade-Economics.
Can’t pick one because these 3 are equal in wickedness. I go surely jam one of dem one day and he must collect.

1 Like

Re: Guess The Subject by lavenjcrown(m): 10:46pm On Nov 14, 2021
Our intro tech teacher that year (set 03’).. Queenmaris college, isheri oshun..
Mr Tayo, I don't think that man will ever make heaven.

1 Like

Re: Guess The Subject by specialbobby(m): 10:46pm On Nov 14, 2021
Epiphane kounoun. Bros e no go better for you oo for the innocent beaten way you beat me

Thank God say I no later become teacher your children for collect

1 Like

Re: Guess The Subject by tonididdy(m): 10:51pm On Nov 14, 2021
Definitely Mr Okafor.... Chemistry teacher angry UPSS, benin
Re: Guess The Subject by Mogul750: 10:52pm On Nov 14, 2021
GOVERNMENT : FEDERALISM, ARMS OF GOVERNMENT OMO E TIRE ME

1 Like

Re: Guess The Subject by thundafire: 10:56pm On Nov 14, 2021
JackDaAlienz:
I really never understood the reason behind flogging someone for failing a subject.

It never ever made sense to me
Someone will pay School Fees
Attend your class
Instead of you to correct the student who failed or give him/her Zero mark.
You flog them and still give them Zero mark, on top the school fees the person paid??
so if the students don't do their homework Everytime and if the graduate the teacher will be blamed for not disciplining them abi. Flogging kept so many people on the right track if not so many could have been useless and wayward even Bible supports flogging

2 Likes

Re: Guess The Subject by kachistone: 10:56pm On Nov 14, 2021
Pidginwhisper:
Mr Pasheda- English teacher
Mr Adesanya-English teacher
Mr Fakolade-Economics.
Can’t pick one because these 3 are equal in wickedness. I go surely jam one of dem one day and he must collect.

Dis you attend Government College Ikorodu?
Re: Guess The Subject by kachistone: 10:57pm On Nov 14, 2021
Pidginwhisper:
Because that’s my Alma Mater wink

Cool.
I attended GCI too.
Re: Guess The Subject by peacettw: 10:58pm On Nov 14, 2021
Chemistry. The teacher was very old and had very little grasp of the subject matter. Dreaded getting a C because of his general incompetence.

Technical drawing. It's best to conclude that we had no teacher cos the man in charge of the subject barely knew what he was talking about. Didn't show up to take the subject during my final exams cos I knew that I would get a concrete F. Ended up been right, cos my classmates who took the subject all made Ps.
Re: Guess The Subject by Oduok(m): 10:58pm On Nov 14, 2021
I know voluntary compliance is rare among Nigerian students but I do not see the sense in flogging a child that fails. There are other ways to stimulate interest in the learner. I have observed over my years of teaching secondary school kids Chemistry that children will gladly learn what is useful to their immediate life. So I make the teaching to have immediate application - practical, review of past questions, and clear explanation of concept.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guess The Subject by silverkings: 10:58pm On Nov 14, 2021
Freebirs:
Fine art teacher Mr Okoro aka uncle don't touch, if you touch ya bum e go start again(heartless)...na once everybody bcome artist for I'm class
Hhahahahaha
My belle oo grin grin
Re: Guess The Subject by sophtcopy: 10:59pm On Nov 14, 2021
Nilx:
Mr Ajongbolo my intro tech teacher....

The only teacher that made jss1 student to protest.....
Na AISS you go?
Re: Guess The Subject by Akharmony: 11:02pm On Nov 14, 2021
at a point during my years in secondary school i no even come deh fear the cane again.. Chai but them beat gan say come say i deh speak vanacular my own tribe language... I see why too much bittter pple full the countrry
Re: Guess The Subject by tchidi066(f): 11:02pm On Nov 14, 2021
orikoku:
My intro tech teacher, Mr Gbenga. Anwar-ul-islam college, agege. 2000.
Waow, you attended anwaru Islam, I do come to your school for competitions that year, memories...

3 Likes

Re: Guess The Subject by BarrElChapo(m): 11:03pm On Nov 14, 2021
BCASH:
If you went to public secondary school in South West and you did not know the song off hand.

We need to do deliverance for you

Oh really.. I thought twas coined in a particular school (igbobi College cos of the person that taught) I didn't know it was common place.
Re: Guess The Subject by Chiden(f): 11:04pm On Nov 14, 2021
Further Maths and Maths cry cry cry God have mercy, That man dealt with ne
Re: Guess The Subject by fredola77(m): 11:09pm On Nov 14, 2021
Mr Gandi... French teacher Govt college Makurdi 1992 - 1993.
That man can so flog! Chai!!... Always asking u to touch ur toes and he only stops when he peels ur bum-bum. That guy made me hate learning languages and that affect me till date.

1 Like

Re: Guess The Subject by Lordhades21(m): 11:10pm On Nov 14, 2021
Get that quality logo design today...
WhatsApp 09015096147

Re: Guess The Subject by Odmic2839(m): 11:10pm On Nov 14, 2021
Hmmmm what a sweet bitter memories? That year for Lafrograms.... Mr Akinshola go dey get joy to dey beat. The only teach I dey fear even after I don commot for school. Still remember the day we we just finish assembly na so him just come with bundles of cane con dey shout all SS2 student fall out. We reach A-K for my set... na so e just Dey shout come out with your Economics notebook. Come dey see cry... fine fine girl wey I dey always hype and eye for class dey cry without even beating dem sef... Omo day man Ehen. Na die ooo
blockgeek69:
My Introductory Technology (Intro tech) teacher that year grin grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

(photo): This Is By Far The Best Definition Of School I Have Seen All My Life / Meet Kondu Paul Sopriye Who Got 9 A1s In WAEC And Scored 330 In JAMB / Heavy Gunshots As NANS Convention In Abuja Turns Bloody, Many Injured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.