Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,840 members, 7,817,483 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

Guess The Subject - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Guess The Subject (50059 Views)

Can You Guess The Department? / Mathematics: 5 Tips On How You Can Accelerate Your Performance In The Subject / What Are The Subject Combination For Pure And Industrial Chemistry In Jamb? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guess The Subject by MrEgghead(m): 12:05am On Nov 15, 2021
BabaIbo:
Why are Intro Tech teachers generally like that?
I have forgotten his name but he is one of the most feared teachers back then.

There is another one man called "LEFTY or KEBU i.e Bowleg," I can't remember his subject, but this man dey beat and slap for a living.

Another people are the Vice Principal aka Lion man cheesy grin and the English teacher aka Mr Emeika(I don't understand the man's name).
Did you attend Aquinas college Akure?

1 Like

Re: Guess The Subject by Nobody: 12:09am On Nov 15, 2021
Discipline no the school again

1 Like

Re: Guess The Subject by terpenoid(m): 12:11am On Nov 15, 2021
I will give you 6 and he'd end up giving you 2.
solpat:
My Fine Arts teacher cheesy cheesy cheesy

Mr Tijani grin grin grin
Re: Guess The Subject by OBALOLA55(m): 12:24am On Nov 15, 2021
LASMOCOL IGBOGBO RAISE UP YOUR HANDS

E NOR GO BETTER FOR MR OGUNFUA AND MR PIUS angry

1 Like

Re: Guess The Subject by ordovicianonly(f): 12:28am On Nov 15, 2021
Mr Ajanaku intro tech teacher that year in Immaculate Maryland Will beat you till uniform get torn. 1995-2001

1 Like

Re: Guess The Subject by patosky55(m): 12:48am On Nov 15, 2021
Philipmems:
This brings back old memories. One of my former teacher died recently and they wanted us (former students) to contribute money for the family, I SAY LAIYE, not me, this was his MO of flogging people that did not do their assignment.
that means the man made u pass through hell be that
Re: Guess The Subject by gwanggaeto(m): 12:49am On Nov 15, 2021
SimSify:
Mathematics,
Mr adebayo, hopebay college, mazamaza, lagos.
06'_ 08'

HBC for Life..... Principal chime is not left out....

2 Likes

Re: Guess The Subject by Zionist26(m): 1:07am On Nov 15, 2021
Chieffoo007:

Equal volume of all gases

...at the same temperature and pressure will contain the same number of molecules..

Good old days ���

1 Like

Re: Guess The Subject by stasius: 1:09am On Nov 15, 2021
Introductory Technology.

Mrs Okonkwo
Re: Guess The Subject by stasius: 1:13am On Nov 15, 2021
It is like they teach Intro tech teachers how to flog as part of their training.

1 Like

Re: Guess The Subject by skayT: 1:17am On Nov 15, 2021
Lol...Gay Lussac's law of combining volumes nko?
femi4:
Chemistry....too many laws n symbols to memorize

Recite Avogadro's law:
Avogadro's law lo so wipe,....
Re: Guess The Subject by Zionist26(m): 1:19am On Nov 15, 2021
Mr Adebayo, Agric Science...
Abeokuta Grammar School 2000 to 2006.

We were made to understand that he was ambushed by some ss3 students a couple of years back and one of his arm was broken due to excessive beaten he received, I guess he always remember that beating anytime he's flogging students, you can feel the bitterness in his stroke as it penetrates into your bone marrow grin grin grin
Re: Guess The Subject by yusufdayo1: 1:20am On Nov 15, 2021
Introtech teacher -- Mr Shiwanku...I could remember the day he gave us an assignment and my friend wrote lovely date grin on the cover
of the book instead of the actual date. The beating no be here ooo.

Further maths teacher--- Mr Fashogbon...infact other teachers do hire him to flog us. flogging is his hobby. he loves to flog guys at the nape of the neck while girls at the back or ontop of buttocks

Geography teacher---- I have even forgotten the name now but we do call him Baba geography. I still have bitterness towards him cos of what he did to me when I was in SS3. Very wicked and he was even a pastor at deeper life church then.

PHE teacher---Mr Akinshola aka Mr sleep (he is late now). The whole students were happy when we heard about his death then

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guess The Subject by Zionist26(m): 1:21am On Nov 15, 2021
skayT:
Lol...Gay Lussac's law of combining volumes nko?

How about second law of thermodynamics... I too cram laws those years
Re: Guess The Subject by FalseProphet1(m): 1:38am On Nov 15, 2021
Nikeruka:
Mr Lovely Coach, he teaches physical education. He is really physical with cane
Did you attend AGS

2 Likes

Re: Guess The Subject by Nobody: 1:39am On Nov 15, 2021
Mr Ogunshakin, Intro-tech teacher back then at FGCL, Staff Junior Academy, Ijanikin.

Always hated that man and his class with so much passion. That man flogged me tire back then. In fact, he was the chief disciplinarian of my school.
Funny enough, now in University, I discovered the 200l engineering students are doing same things he taught us back in Jss1 - Jss3.

Next up is Mr Awelewa, our maths teacher. A very fine funny man but is ready to use his cane on you if you fail his maths questions or his assignments.

Then Mr Bello, our class teacher who also doubles up as maths teacher too. He would always ask class captain to write names of noise makers. Trust me na,. I always made the list.
Re: Guess The Subject by Israelpeters(m): 1:58am On Nov 15, 2021
Mr odubjyi Awodiora Secondary school Awodiora 1990-1998
Re: Guess The Subject by Israelpeters(m): 1:59am On Nov 15, 2021
Mr odubjyi Awodiora Secondary school Awodiora 1990-1998 and intro tech teacher
Re: Guess The Subject by Georgejeez: 2:04am On Nov 15, 2021
Uncle lefty back then in Auntie Maria , Effurun .
Man's left hand flogs faster than a sewing machine in action.
There was a day he flogged hell out of a female student , the parents couldn't bear the sight of their daughter looking like a Zebra . They came next day to return the favour of beating to the teacher .
Headmistress called Uncle , Bros denied ever laying his hands on the girl the previous day , So they all trooped to our pry 4 class to enquire from us , her classmates . Sadly, out of fear we all testified that Uncle Lefty didn't flog the girl , making the parents confused as to how the savage cane marks appeared on the body of their daughter .
I still think about it till today and wish I had the courage to defy the odds and speak the truth .
Fear left handed floggers

3 Likes

Re: Guess The Subject by beejayphako(m): 2:07am On Nov 15, 2021
Nilx:
Mr Ajongbolo my intro tech teacher....

The only teacher that made jss1 student to protest.....

You attended methodist grammar school, ibadan?
Re: Guess The Subject by Diamondcluster1: 2:23am On Nov 15, 2021
That is sheer wickedness My pretty chemistry teacher Tom Okoro made me fall in love with chemistry. However my fine art and music teacher of the blessed memory made me hate the subjects. The music teacher preferred flogging us on the head or the back of the palm or the ear. While the fine art teacher would ask you to marry the board if you fail to give him his definition as he releases his wicked cane on your back. When the cane gets weak, it's replaced with a new one.[/quote]
Re: Guess The Subject by Diamondcluster1: 2:24am On Nov 15, 2021
Please I am new here what is lalasticlala. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Guess The Subject by Nobody: 2:58am On Nov 15, 2021
Physics, biology, economics, T.D

All the tough subjects had wicked teachers grin
Re: Guess The Subject by eedimo(m): 3:13am On Nov 15, 2021
Intro tech teacher that year.
He breaks students skulls every week.

I attended church the other day, and I was told he was the pastor incharge... I stopped attending church from then.
Re: Guess The Subject by tosomaju(m): 3:44am On Nov 15, 2021
tradepunter:
Ok

Men I hated intro tech

The teacher looked very improvised and appears like he spoke in damn parables

Modified

Add short hand also, don't know why that crap was even a subject.

Them fine art, I hated that balled shinning hair teacher....

Music also was crap, never understood that rubbish s looking pregnant shaped thing.

You forgot to include English.
Re: Guess The Subject by iammolise(m): 4:24am On Nov 15, 2021
Uncle lakon in primary school back then, can never forget the mental injury that man's pattern of carrying out descipline did to me; he doesn't use canes he uses that wooden long ruler (kpako ruler), it's either your ears or your palm faced down and he beats the bone (very painful angry ) ... Pupils complained profusely so much so that our principal had to ask all students in the assembly ground which teacher we wanted to be sacked (and u know who of course) "uncle lakon! everyone shouted and he was sacked and I never saw that tribal mark face man in my life again.
Re: Guess The Subject by galantjoe(m): 4:42am On Nov 15, 2021
I liked all my teachers but there was one Mr. Nwachukwu who taught Physical and Health Education. You must do sports activity or others. Otherwise you will receive fire baptism
Re: Guess The Subject by BABANGBALI: 5:06am On Nov 15, 2021
Philipmems:
This brings back old memories. One of my former teacher died recently and they wanted us (former students) to contribute money for the family, I SAY LAIYE, not me, this was his MO of flogging people that did not do their assignment.
your action shows that you’ve not grown since you left the school. Two wrongs do not make a right

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

(photo): This Is By Far The Best Definition Of School I Have Seen All My Life / Meet Kondu Paul Sopriye Who Got 9 A1s In WAEC And Scored 330 In JAMB / Heavy Gunshots As NANS Convention In Abuja Turns Bloody, Many Injured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.