Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,994 members, 7,814,393 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

Gumi: Bandits Should Be Adequately Compensated With Enough Money & Lands - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gumi: Bandits Should Be Adequately Compensated With Enough Money & Lands (19613 Views)

Sheikh Gumi: Bandits Are Going Nowhere / Gumi: Bandits Won’t Drop Their Arms If They Don’t Feel Safe / Ekiti Election: Helicopter With Money Lands In Government House -The Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gumi: Bandits Should Be Adequately Compensated With Enough Money & Lands by TheMan3: 5:50am On Nov 15, 2021
J
Re: Gumi: Bandits Should Be Adequately Compensated With Enough Money & Lands by Stephenofu: 5:50am On Nov 15, 2021
We are currently working on a program targeted at unemployed or underemployed graduates with basic computer skill whereby they could work at their own space and pace.

Minimum pay is 50k monthly! You may signify interest if you care or know someone who needs it.

Send a mail to temitopeadeolabisi@gmail.com to be added to a work group! subject your mail "work group"

NB: if you are not computer savvy, you will be trained.

1 Like

Re: Gumi: Bandits Should Be Adequately Compensated With Enough Money & Lands by neighbourhud: 5:51am On Nov 15, 2021
Ammishaddai:
The spiritual leader of bandits hasn't done much in giving us this revelation. In fact, the bandits had this agreement with the APC government in 2015 .

Thank you!!!

Gumi knows what he is saying and APC understands that too...

1 Like

Re: Gumi: Bandits Should Be Adequately Compensated With Enough Money & Lands by franchasng: 5:52am On Nov 15, 2021
hmm
Re: Gumi: Bandits Should Be Adequately Compensated With Enough Money & Lands by easyfem(m): 5:52am On Nov 15, 2021
kaaadafuooo
Re: Gumi: Bandits Should Be Adequately Compensated With Enough Money & Lands by dalass(f): 5:53am On Nov 15, 2021
Re: Gumi: Bandits Should Be Adequately Compensated With Enough Money & Lands by awa(m): 5:53am On Nov 15, 2021
This confirms the Bandits were never truly Nigerians but were imported by Bubu regime before the election. What a treasonable offence
Re: Gumi: Bandits Should Be Adequately Compensated With Enough Money & Lands by UDUJ(m): 5:54am On Nov 15, 2021
Why is this Gumi still moving freely? undecided
Re: Gumi: Bandits Should Be Adequately Compensated With Enough Money & Lands by treatise: 5:55am On Nov 15, 2021
This Senior Advocate of the Bandits(SAB) knows that the commander-in-chief is favorably disposed toward the bandits hence, his unguarded utterances. I however blame those that take him seriously.
Re: Gumi: Bandits Should Be Adequately Compensated With Enough Money & Lands by AffiliateCEO1: 5:56am On Nov 15, 2021
This is quite unfortunate. What happens to the families of the many people they have killed? Who will compensate them? How about the many they have sentenced to poverty due to the huge ransom paid?

Free Report: How I made #125,000 in one week using the whatsapp in my phone. Do you want to do same
Check here ... https:///edsyey9t
Re: Gumi: Bandits Should Be Adequately Compensated With Enough Money & Lands by kayusely70(m): 5:56am On Nov 15, 2021
Can you imagine?!!!?
Re: Gumi: Bandits Should Be Adequately Compensated With Enough Money & Lands by iamlinco(m): 5:56am On Nov 15, 2021
Gumi is a useless terrorist, one Nigeri na scam. Bullshit
Re: Gumi: Bandits Should Be Adequately Compensated With Enough Money & Lands by larrybabanla(m): 5:59am On Nov 15, 2021
Why is this man not in jail?
Re: Gumi: Bandits Should Be Adequately Compensated With Enough Money & Lands by Thunderfayayou: 6:00am On Nov 15, 2021
nairalandankrah:

https://gazettengr.com/bandits-require-money-land-compensation-to-stop-killings-sheikh-gumi/

Buhari and APC's spokesperson has said. Time will come when the Fulani's Nationwide will take it hot back to back.

They don't know what's coming for them!
Re: Gumi: Bandits Should Be Adequately Compensated With Enough Money & Lands by Racoon(m): 6:00am On Nov 15, 2021
It will never be well with this man. angry angry
Re: Gumi: Bandits Should Be Adequately Compensated With Enough Money & Lands by Greatguy02: 6:02am On Nov 15, 2021
Imagine this idiot is from the south he would have been arrested chai Nigeria
Re: Gumi: Bandits Should Be Adequately Compensated With Enough Money & Lands by JesseJo: 6:02am On Nov 15, 2021
Eriokanmi:
They'd never see anything bad in the trash this guy has been spewing for months and his empathy on bandits. Na Sunday Igboho be there wahala. The guy wey no kill ordinary ant.

Even though he is spewing nonsense and thrash...You can't arrest him for that na...
Re: Gumi: Bandits Should Be Adequately Compensated With Enough Money & Lands by galaxy2020(m): 6:03am On Nov 15, 2021
nairalander2020:
Sheikh gumi is terrorist sympathizer
....Abi terrorist himself?
Re: Gumi: Bandits Should Be Adequately Compensated With Enough Money & Lands by Reference(m): 6:04am On Nov 15, 2021
Re: Gumi: Bandits Should Be Adequately Compensated With Enough Money & Lands by sabreal: 6:05am On Nov 15, 2021
May God almighty consider the innocent blood and destroy your peace. Amen

nairalandankrah:

https://gazettengr.com/bandits-require-money-land-compensation-to-stop-killings-sheikh-gumi/
Re: Gumi: Bandits Should Be Adequately Compensated With Enough Money & Lands by guru90: 6:05am On Nov 15, 2021
bandits should be giving enough land and money while IPOB that is looking/seeking for their own freedom should kill them all by useless 9ja soja....

Gumi enriching bandits....... chai..

Separation is the way forward in this nation 9ja.....
Re: Gumi: Bandits Should Be Adequately Compensated With Enough Money & Lands by Nobody: 6:06am On Nov 15, 2021
Why is buhari not taking the same language the Ipob understands to deal with Sheik gumi and his terrorist bandits?Why is Buhari not using the tactics he used to fight the civil war to deal with bandits and sheik gumi?
Does it mean if Ipob and NK are fighting for islamisation of Nigeria and Sharia law Buhari and the north will embrace them.But otherwise,they are his enemies?
Re: Gumi: Bandits Should Be Adequately Compensated With Enough Money & Lands by guru90: 6:06am On Nov 15, 2021
Greatguy02:
Imagine this idiot is from the south he would have been arrested chai Nigeria

Exactly........ Federal Republic of North.....
Re: Gumi: Bandits Should Be Adequately Compensated With Enough Money & Lands by tradepunter: 6:17am On Nov 15, 2021
Can someone be contracted to capture this Guy dead or alive.

His boldness is getting disgusting and glaring

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gumi: Bandits Should Be Adequately Compensated With Enough Money & Lands by tsdarkside(m): 6:18am On Nov 15, 2021
shattap....since when do you reward criminals....??
Re: Gumi: Bandits Should Be Adequately Compensated With Enough Money & Lands by eventainment(m): 6:18am On Nov 15, 2021
mainman7:
Now, they are even in South that does not ancenstrally belong to them because Southerners are mostly their own enemies. The Major reason why the Northern Invaders have held Nigeria by the Jugular for so long is because many Southerners have yielded themselves to Satan as his tool to enslave, trap and destroy fellow Southerners. Have you ever seen any Northern Boborisky and others that misdirect their Youths Energy and Focus? For example, many wise NLanders know the guy below pretends to be a female with focused on spinning false but very emotional Stories that subconsciously Programs People to hate Marriage.
My Response to the ediot on Saturday:

cool I knew it! All the intelligent Ones still on NL have observed your style too. I only checked the Name after reading and I was like yeah, I knew it! It's Obembet the Satanist again! Ever subtly programming minds of the gullible ones among Nairalanders against Marriage, God and anything godly. I Testify of you that over the years, you have planted seed of demonic deception and hatred for Marriage in the hearts of gullible young ones on Nairaland, you have sold many Souls into Demonic eternal Trap/Bondage by encouraging many to have multiple Sex-partners instead of settling down in Marriage, you have captured many Souls into Homosexuality for Satan your father, etc. You have truly faithfully served the purpose of Satan your father and captured unguarded Souls for him here on Nairaland. Yes, you have enjoyed your earthly rewards from Satan even at the expense of your Eternal Soul! However, I Announce to you on this Day: Saturday 13TH, November 2021 the Sabbath Day of our CREATOR that your End is no more Near, your End is Here already! For it is written that "you that led to Captivity for Satan shall surely become a Captive too!" The CREATOR of Humanity is about to Reward you according to the Destinies that you have slaughtered through subtle demonization of Marriage, popularization of Immortality and deceptive Dignification of Immoral Lifestyle!

Matthew 7:1
Re: Gumi: Bandits Should Be Adequately Compensated With Enough Money & Lands by Nobody: 6:19am On Nov 15, 2021
Give them enough land and money because of what?

What about the familes and officers who loved ones was killed by the bandit how much was given to them or per square kilometer of land? Those that was killed by the bandit are they not Nigeria or don't they deserved a chance to lived?

What is the reason(s) that the bandit just pick up arms and start killing?

1 Like

Re: Gumi: Bandits Should Be Adequately Compensated With Enough Money & Lands by Nobody: 6:21am On Nov 15, 2021
mainman7:
Now, they are even in South that does not ancenstrally belong to them because Southerners are mostly their own enemies. The Major reason why the Northern Invaders have held Nigeria by the Jugular for so long is because many Southerners have yielded themselves to Satan as his tool to enslave, trap and destroy fellow Southerners. Have you ever seen any Northern Boborisky and others that misdirect their Youths Energy and Focus? For example, many wise NLanders know the guy below pretends to be a female with focused on spinning false but very emotional Stories that subconsciously Programs People to hate Marriage.
My Response to the ediot on Saturday:

cool I knew it! All the intelligent Ones still on NL have observed your style too. I only checked the Name after reading and I was like yeah, I knew it! It's Obembet the Satanist again! Ever subtly programming minds of the gullible ones among Nairalanders against Marriage, God and anything godly. I Testify of you that over the years, you have planted seed of demonic deception and hatred for Marriage in the hearts of gullible young ones on Nairaland, you have sold many Souls into Demonic eternal Trap/Bondage by encouraging many to have multiple Sex-partners instead of settling down in Marriage, you have captured many Souls into Homosexuality for Satan your father, etc. You have truly faithfully served the purpose of Satan your father and captured unguarded Souls for him here on Nairaland. Yes, you have enjoyed your earthly rewards from Satan even at the expense of your Eternal Soul! However, I Announce to you on this Day: Saturday 13TH, November 2021 the Sabbath Day of our CREATOR that your End is no more Near, your End is Here already! For it is written that "you that led to Captivity for Satan shall surely become a Captive too!" The CREATOR of Humanity is about to Reward you according to the Destinies that you have slaughtered through subtle demonization of Marriage, popularization of Immortality and deceptive Dignification of Immoral Lifestyle!
Oga did you know what you just did ??
"Defamation of character" which is very wrong..
What prove do you have that the owner of that account is a male..?
And is it by force to get married?
What kind of baseless accusations is this tho?
Re: Gumi: Bandits Should Be Adequately Compensated With Enough Money & Lands by ceaser: 6:23am On Nov 15, 2021
The Nigerian Minister for Terror and Banditry has spoken.

Some monies were allocated for the sector in the last supplementary budget of October.

He should be on the lookout for the summon of the lawmakers to defend his own budget preparation for that sector for 2022 annual budget.

Well done Minister Shehu Gumi, CON.
Re: Gumi: Bandits Should Be Adequately Compensated With Enough Money & Lands by mainman7(m): 6:24am On Nov 15, 2021
eventainment:

Matthew 7:1
Isaiah 5:7 is for you, add Ephesians 5:11 and James 4:7.

Using your selfish view of quoting Bible out of Context, Christian Judges in Court should have set free all the Sentenced Higher Killers, Armed Rubbers and Satanic Ritualists caught with human parts. Feeble minded Coward everly using Scriptures to durge Responsibility. Repent!

3 Likes

Re: Gumi: Bandits Should Be Adequately Compensated With Enough Money & Lands by Brushstrokes20: 6:28am On Nov 15, 2021
In sane climes, this deranged demon would be licking his wounds in the dungeon,

But this is the shithole.. Where the BEST are being ruled by the WORST undecided

Satanic govt of self serving thieves and BLOODTHIRSTY TERRORISTS!

The doomed contraption is long overdue for DISINTEGRATION.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PDP Crisis: Bot Chairman, Walid Jibrin, Resigns / I Will Ensure Free And Fair Elections - Buhari / Amaechi Promises To Remain Principled

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.