Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,029 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

IPOB Are Attention Seekers, If I Was Buhari, I'd Have Destroyed Them - PDP Chief - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Are Attention Seekers, If I Was Buhari, I'd Have Destroyed Them - PDP Chief (2807 Views)

Why Was Buhari Carrying A Bag During Inauguration? Who Else Noticed It? / “jimi Agbaje Is A Cancer In Lagos PDP.- Chief Layi Ogunbambi / Alleged Voter Cards Deals: PDP Chief Held In Osun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Are Attention Seekers, If I Was Buhari, I'd Have Destroyed Them - PDP Chief by JAMO84: 7:50pm On Nov 14, 2021
Ipob is a business venture

The CEO is in prison right now, business is not moving

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Are Attention Seekers, If I Was Buhari, I'd Have Destroyed Them - PDP Chief by gidgiddy: 8:27pm On Nov 14, 2021
PVision2020:

Lol...you can't eat your cake and have it.

You hated Yorubas and Hausa-Fulanis and you still want to stay with them while having your phantom BIAFRA abi?

Everyone knows the BIAFRA shenanigan is your default mode when you've been skewed out of the sharing Formula at the center, it has always been a huge joke from deranged attention seekers.

You want your BIAFRA but you still want to litter the nooks and crannies of Nigeria benefitting from the same Nigeria you hated...Lol

What good has the centre done anyone? Nigeria is heading anywhere?

The earlier we Igbos get out of this failure of a country called Nigeria and have our own separate country, the better

But this lame excuse that Igbos live all over Nigeria has to stop. Nobody has to be Nigerian to live and work in Nigeria
Re: IPOB Are Attention Seekers, If I Was Buhari, I'd Have Destroyed Them - PDP Chief by gidgiddy: 8:28pm On Nov 14, 2021
Golan007:

When the time comes you would know what separation breeds.

Our unity has bred far worse
Re: IPOB Are Attention Seekers, If I Was Buhari, I'd Have Destroyed Them - PDP Chief by Golan007: 8:29pm On Nov 14, 2021
gidgiddy:

Our unity has bred far worse

Nah men.

This is just the beginning.
Re: IPOB Are Attention Seekers, If I Was Buhari, I'd Have Destroyed Them - PDP Chief by ThickSharon123(f): 9:06pm On Nov 14, 2021
christistruth01:

They are hoping Buhari would pay them off like the Niger Delta Militants

We have patiently explained to them why that would not happen but they are bent on self destruction

Are you sure you're reasoning well. You think that's what IPOB is looking for? Gosh
Re: IPOB Are Attention Seekers, If I Was Buhari, I'd Have Destroyed Them - PDP Chief by Nobody: 9:21pm On Nov 14, 2021
Chai...

Hear this terrorist. What will you do to Boko Haram and Fulani terrorists at your backyard?

Hypocrites everywhere.

It is well oo...

#Zoogeria
Re: IPOB Are Attention Seekers, If I Was Buhari, I'd Have Destroyed Them - PDP Chief by PVision2020(m): 9:27pm On Nov 14, 2021
gidgiddy:

The earlier we Igbos get out of this failure of a country called Nigeria and have our own separate country, the better

But this lame excuse that Igbos live all over Nigeria has to stop. Nobody has to be Nigerian to live and work in Nigeria
You're not ready for secession...
The moment BIAFRA is declared you'll pack your load and luggage and head eastward, as simple as ABC. The foreign policy and immigration blueprint of Nigeria is solely dependent on Nigeria.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Are Attention Seekers, If I Was Buhari, I'd Have Destroyed Them - PDP Chief by Misterone: 9:28pm On Nov 14, 2021
gidgiddy:
There are millions of non Nigerians such as Ghananians, Lebabese, Indians and Chinese living and doing business in Nigeria

Yet there is Ghana, Lebanon, India and China. These non Nigerians all have their own separate countries, but live in Nigeria

So why can't millions of Igbos live in Nigeria and have Biafra?

These Northerners have Boko haram, ISWAP, killer herdsmen, bandits, all armed and killing hundreds of Northerners daily

But this Northerner's problem is IPOB?

Some people can be very stupid
you cannot eat your cake and have it. you want biafra then over 40million of you guys have to fit yourselves in a space less than the size of kogi state. yes. you want to restrict others from coming to yoúr space while you enjoy the space of others. selfish lot. as Nigeria is today you have a right to whatever as granted by the constitution. if you say you don't like it that way then sorry is your middle name.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Are Attention Seekers, If I Was Buhari, I'd Have Destroyed Them - PDP Chief by Nobody: 9:57pm On Nov 14, 2021
Bluntguy:

You and that idiot are stupid.
Duhhh.... That's your funeral

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Are Attention Seekers, If I Was Buhari, I'd Have Destroyed Them - PDP Chief by gidgiddy: 10:07pm On Nov 14, 2021
Misterone:
you cannot eat your cake and have it. you want biafra then over 40million of you guys have to fit yourselves in a space less than the size of kogi state. yes. you want to restrict others from coming to yoúr space while you enjoy the space of others. selfish lot. as Nigeria is today you have a right to whatever as granted by the constitution. if you say you don't like it that way then sorry is your middle name.

If 25 million people can comfortably fit inside the smallest state, Lagos, then 40 million can more than fit in a place the size of Kogi. It is a small price to pay for freedom

What I find funny is the hypocrisy of Nigerians who think that only Nigerian can live in Nigeria despite the fact that they know that millions of Nigerians live on other countries

No going back on independence from Nigeria
Re: IPOB Are Attention Seekers, If I Was Buhari, I'd Have Destroyed Them - PDP Chief by gidgiddy: 10:09pm On Nov 14, 2021
PVision2020:

The moment BIAFRA is declared you'll pack your load and luggage and head eastward, as simple as ABC. The foreign policy and immigration blueprint of Nigeria is solely dependent on Nigeria.

A very small price to pay for freedom. By the way, did Nigerians in Britain have to pack their bags and return to Nigeria when Nigeria got its independence on October 1st 1960?
Re: IPOB Are Attention Seekers, If I Was Buhari, I'd Have Destroyed Them - PDP Chief by ba7man(m): 12:11am On Nov 15, 2021
gidgiddy:

You want to get out but hundreds of luxurious buses are on their way to the zoo filled with Igbo folks.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Are Attention Seekers, If I Was Buhari, I'd Have Destroyed Them - PDP Chief by PROUDIGBO(m): 12:26am On Nov 15, 2021
PVision2020:

Lol...you can't eat your cake and have it.

You hated Yorubas and Hausa-Fulanis and you still want to stay with them while having your phantom BIAFRA abi?

Everyone knows the BIAFRA shenanigan is your default mode when you've been skewed out of the sharing Formula at the center, it has always been a huge joke from deranged attention seekers.

You want your BIAFRA but you still want to litter the nooks and crannies of Nigeria benefitting from the same Nigeria you hated...Lol

Then send them back....no too much talk! When the secession happens and any Igbo remains in ‘one Nigeria’ (that’s assuming it survives thereafter), do an Idi Amin and send them packing!
Re: IPOB Are Attention Seekers, If I Was Buhari, I'd Have Destroyed Them - PDP Chief by PROUDIGBO(m): 12:31am On Nov 15, 2021
ba7man:
You want to get out but hundreds of luxurious buses are on their way to the zoo filled with Igbo folks.

What point are you trying to make! Has Biafra been declared that would make you want to limit anyone’s movements in the same country you spilled blood and committed all sorts of atrocities to keep them in!? As we speak aren’t you gorging yourself on the oil and gas from Igboland!? So just what exactly is your point!?
Re: IPOB Are Attention Seekers, If I Was Buhari, I'd Have Destroyed Them - PDP Chief by afube: 12:40am On Nov 15, 2021
vedaxcool:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin everybody is just treating ipob like wasted Mpuru Mmiri addicts, no regard for whatsoever. First Cownu driver, Chidoka, called them mad now they are being called attention seeking fiendish thieves!

The truth of the matter is Buhari has not used serious force on them, perhaps he views them as mentally handicapped fools!

and you! my friend, are an absolute dolt !.......... A completely thoughtless baboon! the idiot talking from Kaduna,has he cleared the bandits massacring Kaduna Christians.......or are they the sponsors of the mayhem in Kaduna? Let useless Usman come and clear IPOB in a week make we see....na yam?
Re: IPOB Are Attention Seekers, If I Was Buhari, I'd Have Destroyed Them - PDP Chief by ba7man(m): 12:54am On Nov 15, 2021
PROUDIGBO:

What point are you trying to make! Has Biafra been declared that would make you want to limit anyone’s movements in the same country you spilled blood and committed all sorts of atrocities to keep them in!? As we speak aren’t you gorging yourself on the oil and gas from Igboland!? So just what exactly is your point!?
Your actions don't match your words.

You claim Igbos hate Hausas, Yorubas sharing a country with them but happily jump at an opportunity to live amongst them.

I'm begining to believe this Biafra sentiments isn't even shared by majority of Igbos, only a vocal minority forcing it down people's throats.

Oil and gas from Igboland?? I laugh.
The Niger delta that own the crude-oil don't even make noise like you guys.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Are Attention Seekers, If I Was Buhari, I'd Have Destroyed Them - PDP Chief by ablejesus26(m): 1:13am On Nov 15, 2021
Even if this man is a thief
him talk sense sha.
I wonder what it takes for this brainwashed group of thugs,cultist armed robbers
doing the scam ipob,to understand that their self destructive agenda is fruitless and useless
True Igbos understand that the country is messed up but how does supporting
a group like ipob that have shown signs to be as evil as the Fg makes things better?

make them continue to do their scam ipob
instead of their onye oshi idi amin/abacha wannabee leader
to use his platform to advocate for a united political front in Igboland
he instead wants to cash out with bringing unrest to a land thats envied for her peace

Igboland rejects a taliban wannabe agenda
power they say belongs to the people and the people choose to
maintain the status quo as Democrats by handing over power to a democratically
elected govt in Igboland
so what is ipob fighting for again?
the people they claim to be fighting for have rejected their scam.
you are fronting a movement,that all you have as man power
are thugs,cultist,armed robbers,prison escapees and anything society rejects
is that not a total waste of time?
how many Igboman who are public figures will openly supports them with their
self destructive agenda?
The stand of Igboland for now remains Ozoemena
so Ipob should drop this nonsense already and come under the Umbrella of
APGA ,and walk towards a united political front that will jeer self development
in Igboland.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Are Attention Seekers, If I Was Buhari, I'd Have Destroyed Them - PDP Chief by tsdarkside(m): 5:30am On Nov 15, 2021
PVision2020:

no min them....them go cry tire....
when nigeria was deportin ghanaians who bothered....??

they will be deported enmass....and nigerians would gladly push all of them to the borders of south east....

south south is completly out of the question....

and i heard it was the igbos that adviced the fg back then to deport ghanaians....

we go deport all of them and africa will clapp....

very evil people....

1 Like

Re: IPOB Are Attention Seekers, If I Was Buhari, I'd Have Destroyed Them - PDP Chief by PROUDIGBO(m): 5:30am On Nov 15, 2021
ba7man:
Your actions don't match your words.

You claim Igbos hate Hausas, Yorubas sharing a country with them but happily jump at an opportunity to live amongst them.

I'm begining to believe this Biafra sentiments isn't even shared by majority of Igbos, only a vocal minority forcing it down people's throats.

Oil and gas from Igboland?? I laugh.
The Niger delta that own the crude-oil don't even make noise like you guys.

You're not making any sense! Or maybe your problem is that you can't make any sense since you're trying to defend the indefensible!

You keep on banging on about 'moving back to your region' or 'boarding Ekene' to flock into Lagos'! I ask again, what is your point? Has secession happened to warrant Igbos/Biafrans leaving the very regions you murdered their forebears for the dubious 'honour' to be part of? So what 'actions' are you expecting to show seriousness in the bid for secession? The one we left in 1966, didn't you come charging after us like a crazed Pharaoh chasing after the Israelites?

The only way to determine if majority of Ndigbo are 'happy to live amongst bigoted Igbo-haters' is to conduct a referendum! All this your conjecture just wouldn't cut it! You ban their organisation after wrongly tagging them 'terrorists'....murder their agitating youth on the streets, then turn around to insinuate there's no overwhelming desire for secession! Who TF are you kidding?

As we speak, you have borrowed more than $2 billion to construct the AKK gas pipeline that'll suck gas from Igboland to the north....you are collecting revenue from the oil in Igboland to deposit in the federation account.....you're doing all this, yet have the temerity to declare Igboland have no hydrocarbons worthy of note! May God punish you if indeed you, your state and region are benefitting from oil and gas deposits in Igboland!
Re: IPOB Are Attention Seekers, If I Was Buhari, I'd Have Destroyed Them - PDP Chief by tsdarkside(m): 5:33am On Nov 15, 2021
PROUDIGBO:

You're not making any sense! Or maybe your problem is that you can't make any sense since you're trying to defend the indefensible!

You keep on banging on about 'moving back to your region' or 'boarding Ekene' to flock into Lagos'! I ask again, what is your point? Has secession happened to warrant Igbos/Biafrans leaving the very regions you murdered their forebears for the dubious 'honour' to be part of? So what 'actions' are you expecting to show seriousness in the bid for secession? The one we left in 1966, didn't you come charging after us like a crazed Pharaoh chasing after the Israelites?

The only way to determine if majority of Ndigbo are 'happy to live amongst bigoted Igbo-haters' is to conduct a referendum! All this your conjecture just wouldn't cut it! You ban their organisation after wrongly tagging them 'terrorists'....murder their agitating youth on the streets, then turn around to insinuate there's no overwhelming desire for secession! Who TF are you kidding?

As we speak, you have borrowed more than $2 billion to construct the AKK gas pipeline that'll suck gas from Igboland to the north....you are collecting revenue from the oil in Igboland to deposit in the federation account.....you're doing all this, yet have the temerity to declare Igboland have no hydrocarbons worthy of note! May God punish you if indeed you, your state and region are benefitting from oil and gas deposits in Igboland!

answer the question,mr grammatic....why are you makin more noise than the people that the oyel and gas belongs to....??

1 Like

Re: IPOB Are Attention Seekers, If I Was Buhari, I'd Have Destroyed Them - PDP Chief by Ovamboland(m): 8:29am On Nov 15, 2021
gidgiddy:
There are millions of non Nigerians such as Ghananians, Lebanese, Indians and Chinese living and doing business in Nigeria

Yet there is Ghana, Lebanon, India and China. These non Nigerians all have their own separate countries, but live in Nigeria

These Northerners have Boko haram, ISWAP, killer herdsmen, bandits, all armed and killing hundreds of Northerners daily

See Ibo sense, you want to remain in Boko Haram and gworo infested dwellers doing business? You don't fear for your life again? You are the easy proof that ipob is a business venture paying good profit for it's promoters, and a hard drug for ibo people who are failures in life. The ibo politicians need ipob to exist as a tool to negotiate patronage and appointments from the Nigerian state.
I really feel sorry for those who genuinely feel a Biafra is coming, the scam will soon clear.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Are Attention Seekers, If I Was Buhari, I'd Have Destroyed Them - PDP Chief by Gireiboy(m): 9:13am On Nov 15, 2021
LLiKYekoba:
Abokkey and their big gworo mouth.

Na so dem talk say Biafra won't last 1 week in 1966, they ended up losing thousands of their soldiers and slaves for 3 years, and had to run to Britain for blockade weapons and naval ships.

I dey pray make this kain bloody abokey take power, make we set the whole country on fire. Bastard dirty uncircumcised abokey terrorist. Biafra will continue to be your nemesis until una get sense.
You forgot to mention the 3-5 million suyanized souls.
Re: IPOB Are Attention Seekers, If I Was Buhari, I'd Have Destroyed Them - PDP Chief by Misterone: 10:09am On Nov 15, 2021
gidgiddy:

If 25 million people can comfortably fit inside the smallest state, Lagos, then 40 million can more than fit in a place the size of Kogi. It is a small price to pay for freedom

What I find funny is the hypocrisy of Nigerians who think that only Nigerian can live in Nigeria despite the fact that they know that millions of Nigerians live on other countries

No going back on independence from Nigeria
have you heard of the kaduna riot and the retaliation by the igbos (especially what happened at Onitsha)! that is exactly what happens whenever there's a tribal attack and retaliation. if it is yoruba and hausa, all hausa in yoruba land become culprit to the cause and vice versa. like I said earlier, it is only the law that's stopping others from stealing your properties. a breakdown of law and order will make them take advantage of you.
Re: IPOB Are Attention Seekers, If I Was Buhari, I'd Have Destroyed Them - PDP Chief by MosheDayan: 10:14am On Nov 15, 2021
[s]
nairalandankrah:
Alhaji Lawal Usman, a Chieftain of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in Kaduna State, has described Indigenous People of Biafra IPOB as a great joke with members who just want attention from the Federal Government.

Usman who also said the group’s threats to break away from Nigeria, was not real spoke to News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) on Sunday in Zaria

He added that IPOB’s campaign lacked support from the leaders of the South East.

“We have Igbo people living and doing business in all parts of the country, are you saying that this people are ready to fold their businesses and fortunes and just go back empty handed from Nigeria.

“The whole thing about IPOB is a great joke, they just want attention from the Federal Government.

“I don’t take them seriously, left to me, they won’t last more than one week, especially if the government is serious about dealing with them.

“There are millions of people in South East who believe in oneness of Nigeria, I think that IPOB is made up of some trouble makers, making noise trying to seek government attention,” Usman said.

He said that the group had no knowledge of Nigeria’s politics.

“They are young men who have no knowledge of the country’s history, especially the Civil War, I think they needed to be educated on the history of the country, because they are acting blindly.

“They are also seeking for foreign funding from enemies of Nigeria who do not wish the country well,” he said.
Usman said that Igbo business men were scattered across the country, doing legitimate businesses and ownership property.

“There are Igbo businessmen and women in Kano for example doing business and living peacefully for years and they are not talking of Biafra.
“There are Igbo businessmen in Abuja, in Yola, Kaduna, Sokoto and all-over the North owning property and living like Kings in the areas, they are not talking of Biafra.

Usman advised IPOB to channel it grievances through the South East representatives at the National Assembly rather than engage in violent campaign without results. (NAN)

https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2021/11/14/ipob-a-great-joke-says-kaduna-pdp-chieftain/
[/s]imagine a retarded Aboki advicing a people who has an IQ higher than their emirs and god Allah. Who are the Igbo leaders? Can a Leader function without a people if they don't agree with him? Go and sit the fvck down.
Re: IPOB Are Attention Seekers, If I Was Buhari, I'd Have Destroyed Them - PDP Chief by PROUDIGBO(m): 12:35pm On Nov 15, 2021
tsdarkside:

answer the question,mr grammatic....why are you makin more noise than the people that the oyel and gas belongs to....??

Name the ethnicities the oyel and gas belongs to since you reckon i, as a Igbo man, has no ownership!
Re: IPOB Are Attention Seekers, If I Was Buhari, I'd Have Destroyed Them - PDP Chief by tsdarkside(m): 12:58pm On Nov 15, 2021
PROUDIGBO:

Name the ethnicities the oyel and gas belongs to since you reckon i, as a Igbo man, has no ownership!

you mean south east....??
because the only region that we know that produces the most is south south....

if its south south you mean,then you are on a long thing....
you are not even finish claimin the properties south south people took away from you,na their oyel you are dreamin of....??

south south has no connection with you igbos....
Re: IPOB Are Attention Seekers, If I Was Buhari, I'd Have Destroyed Them - PDP Chief by Tingotoe: 2:18pm On Nov 15, 2021
gidgiddy:
There are millions of non Nigerians such as Ghananians, Lebanese, Indians and Chinese living and doing business in Nigeria

Because you cant eat your cake and have it. When you get your Biafra Nigerian hatred for you breaking up our country will be so intense that they would not even want any diplomatic relations with you. You will definately be deported
Re: IPOB Are Attention Seekers, If I Was Buhari, I'd Have Destroyed Them - PDP Chief by Tingotoe: 2:25pm On Nov 15, 2021
gidgiddy:

Yes sir. Nigeria's comptroller general of immigration. You are the one who will now determine for us who can live in our country and who cannot grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hard Evidence Of How Anambra labor Party Candidate Was Killed by ESN In Imo / APC Zoning Formular Disqualifies Asiwaju Tinubu As Muslim Muslim Ticket Unlikely / We Have Accommodated Yorubas, Why Should Tinubu Insult Us - Akwa Ibom Govt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.