Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,035 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

IPOB Are Attention Seekers, If I Was Buhari, I'd Have Destroyed Them - PDP Chief - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Are Attention Seekers, If I Was Buhari, I'd Have Destroyed Them - PDP Chief (2808 Views)

Why Was Buhari Carrying A Bag During Inauguration? Who Else Noticed It? / “jimi Agbaje Is A Cancer In Lagos PDP.- Chief Layi Ogunbambi / Alleged Voter Cards Deals: PDP Chief Held In Osun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Are Attention Seekers, If I Was Buhari, I'd Have Destroyed Them - PDP Chief by gidgiddy: 2:58pm On Nov 15, 2021
Tingotoe:
Because you cant eat your cake and have it. When you get your Biafra Nigerian hatred for you breaking up our country will be so intense that they would not even want any diplomatic relations with you. You will definately be deported

Breaking up our country? Its not our country, its just a country the British created without asking anyones permission
Re: IPOB Are Attention Seekers, If I Was Buhari, I'd Have Destroyed Them - PDP Chief by PROUDIGBO(m): 7:07pm On Nov 15, 2021
tsdarkside:

you mean south east....??
because the only region that we know that produces the most is south south....

if its south south you mean,then you are on a long thing....
you are not even finish claimin the properties south south people took away from you,na their oyel you are dreamin of....??

south south has no connection with you igbos....

I told you to name the ethnicities the oyel and gas belongs to since you’re sufficiently ‘informed’ to posit that Igbos aren’t one of them! Why is that so hard for you to do!?

You keep on making reference to ‘south-south’ and ‘south-east’....recent constructs not older than 23 years!

The abandoned property saga had the Ijaws and one or two other ethnicities as the face of the criminality, but they were teleguided and encouraged by their puppet masters pulling the strings behind the scene! No one is claiming hydrocarbon deposits in anyone else’s backyard, this is why i asked you to mention said ethnicities you claim ‘own’ all the hydrocarbon deposits in the region!

For your information, i’m also from the ‘south-south’ of which you speak, and my LGA in Rivers State has the largest onshore deposits of oil in the country!
Re: IPOB Are Attention Seekers, If I Was Buhari, I'd Have Destroyed Them - PDP Chief by Rexwalters1: 7:15pm On Nov 15, 2021
PVision2020:

Lol...you can't eat your cake and have it.

You hated Yorubas and Hausa-Fulanis and you still want to stay with them while having your phantom BIAFRA abi?

Everyone knows the BIAFRA shenanigan is your default mode when you've been skewed out of the sharing Formula at the center, it has always been a huge joke from deranged attention seekers.

You want your BIAFRA but you still want to litter the nooks and crannies of Nigeria benefitting from the same Nigeria you hated...Lol
Perfectly spoken, don’t mind the senseless Hypocrites, you killed it with one sentence, “ They want to have their cake & eat it too” they hate Nigeria for what it stands for, but yet they still want to linger around & benefit from it? Talk of sophisticated parasites.
Re: IPOB Are Attention Seekers, If I Was Buhari, I'd Have Destroyed Them - PDP Chief by Rexwalters1: 7:17pm On Nov 15, 2021
PROUDIGBO:

I told you to name the ethnicities the oyel and gas belongs to since you’re sufficiently ‘informed’ to posit that Igbos aren’t one of them! Why is that so hard for you to do!?

You keep on making reference to ‘south-south’ and ‘south-east’....recent constructs not older than 23 years!

The abandoned property saga had the Ijaws and one or two other ethnicities as the face of the criminality, but they were teleguided and encouraged by their puppet masters pulling the strings behind the scene! No one is claiming hydrocarbon deposits in anyone else’s backyard, this is why i asked you to mention said ethnicities you claim ‘own’ all the hydrocarbon deposits in the region!

For your information, i’m also from the ‘south-south’ of which you speak, and my LGA in Rivers State has the largest onshore deposits of oil in the country!
What year was Rivers State created?
Re: IPOB Are Attention Seekers, If I Was Buhari, I'd Have Destroyed Them - PDP Chief by tsdarkside(m): 7:20pm On Nov 15, 2021
PROUDIGBO:

shattap their....!!
the only tribe that still like you are the yorubas....and even that has changed since ipob....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Are Attention Seekers, If I Was Buhari, I'd Have Destroyed Them - PDP Chief by Rexwalters1: 7:24pm On Nov 15, 2021
PROUDIGBO:

What are the major sectors of Nigerian economy?
Agriculture.
Oil.
Services.
Mining.
Energy.
Overseas remittances.
Human capital.
Inflation.
Re: IPOB Are Attention Seekers, If I Was Buhari, I'd Have Destroyed Them - PDP Chief by tsdarkside(m): 7:25pm On Nov 15, 2021
you ipobians are realy dense....all blacks are gangin against you,but you are too willfuly dense....
una think kenya would have handover cownunu to nigeria if they respected una that much....??

what influence does nigeria have over kenya to deliver cownunu to them....??
have you forgotin how kenyans were abusin nigerians on that thread on nairaland....??
why would kenya handover somebody like cownunu that hates nigeria with a passion to nigeria....??
shouldnt it be the enemy of my enemy is my friend....??

how can you be soo daft....??

ghana,you clean gutter....

wtf....!!
Re: IPOB Are Attention Seekers, If I Was Buhari, I'd Have Destroyed Them - PDP Chief by tsdarkside(m): 7:31pm On Nov 15, 2021
who told those igbos in ghana to go clean gutter in ghana....??

ghana humiliated una soo much,still una dont gerrit....

this is sad.... undecided undecided
Re: IPOB Are Attention Seekers, If I Was Buhari, I'd Have Destroyed Them - PDP Chief by PROUDIGBO(m): 8:13pm On Nov 15, 2021
Rexwalters1:
What year was Rivers State created?

Find out yourself!
Re: IPOB Are Attention Seekers, If I Was Buhari, I'd Have Destroyed Them - PDP Chief by PROUDIGBO(m): 8:22pm On Nov 15, 2021
Rexwalters1:
Perfectly spoken, don’t mind the senseless Hypocrites, you killed it with one sentence, “ They want to have their cake & eat it too” they hate Nigeria for what it stands for, but yet they still want to linger around & benefit from it? Talk of sophisticated parasites.

You do yourself a great deal of disservice when you post out of hate....you end up exposing your ignorance!

What you Igbo-hating schmucks are saying is that the cart should be placed before the horse! Just how eminently daft can you be to suggest Ndigbo leave every other region and head back to ‘just your 5 south-east states’....even as no secession has been effected!? When we left in 1967, you remember how you evil lot reacted!?
Re: IPOB Are Attention Seekers, If I Was Buhari, I'd Have Destroyed Them - PDP Chief by PROUDIGBO(m): 9:06pm On Nov 15, 2021
tsdarkside:
you ipobians are realy dense....all blacks are gangin against you,but you are too willfuly dense....
una think kenya would have handover cownunu to nigeria if they respected una that much....??

what influence does nigeria have over kenya to deliver cownunu to them....??
have you forgotin how kenyans were abusin nigerians on that thread on nairaland....??
why would kenya handover somebody like cownunu that hates nigeria with a passion to nigeria....??
shouldnt it be the enemy of my enemy is my friend....??

how can you be soo daft....??

ghana,you clean gutter....

wtf....!!

Kenya is a typical African country whose leadership has scant regard for respect for human rights, international treaties and protocols! In any case, they have form in handing over activists to brutal and roguish regimes like the Buhari one!

For a so called ‘fellow compatriot’ to make light of the incidences of xenophobia and illegality visited on a group just because you despise them so much, this shows the depths of depravity and hate to which you have sunk! You pretend not to know the xenophobia that occurred in South Africa and is ongoing in Ghana is all about the inability of the locals to compete with the business-savvy Nigerian!? Have you asked yourself why they haven’t equally targeted the Lebanese, Indians and Chinese who are also into similar types of businesses the locals are into!? The actions of the xenophobes and your tacit support shows in clear terms that the black mans problem, first and foremost, is the black man!

You wonder why Kenya allowed the illegal rendition of Mazi Kanu from their country to Nigeria!? Don’t be so naive as well as daft....obviously, a deal was struck between both parties! Seeing how Mazi Kanu has been terrorising the Fulani hegemony and making them shit in their pants.....opening the eyes of docile and naive Nigerians to how they’ve been played since 1966, you can be sure Buhari was prepared to offer ANYTHING for Kenya to hand over Mazi Kanu! You may as well wonder why Nigeria handed over Bakassi with her tail between her legs and without even as much as a whimper!

People normally wonder why Buhari didn’t have his nemesis assassinated in Kenya, as that would save them all the ‘palaver’ of the court case! I’ll tell you why.....it’s because Kenya wasn’t willing to have Mazi Kanus blood on their conscience....and probably at that point, western gov’ts may have got wind of Kanus’ presence in Kenya! Kenya, in all likelihood, agreed to the deal so far Mazi Kanu wasn’t killed!
Re: IPOB Are Attention Seekers, If I Was Buhari, I'd Have Destroyed Them - PDP Chief by Rexwalters1: 9:35pm On Nov 15, 2021
PROUDIGBO:

You do yourself a great deal of disservice when you post out of hate....you end up exposing your ignorance!

What you Igbo-hating schmucks are saying is that the cart should be placed before the horse! Just how eminently daft can you be to suggest Ndigbo leave every other region and head back to ‘just your 5 south-east states’....even as no secession has been effected!? When we left in 1967, you remember how you evil lot reacted!?

Re: IPOB Are Attention Seekers, If I Was Buhari, I'd Have Destroyed Them - PDP Chief by PROUDIGBO(m): 10:44pm On Nov 15, 2021
[quote author=Rexwalters1 post=107654679][/quote]

Can see you delved into you folder for ‘war crimes committed against the Biafrans’! If you weren’t such an idiotic and bigoted dolt, you’d have seen how you helped make my case for me!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Snippets From Mr. Peter Obi's Appearance At Channels Television / I Think People Are Being Paid To Hail Tinubu Online (pictures) / This Look On Buhari Says It All About Laureta Onochie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.