Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,867 members, 7,813,957 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:44 PM

Nigerians Report Ministers To Tinubu After Launch Of Citizens’ Delivery Tracker - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Report Ministers To Tinubu After Launch Of Citizens’ Delivery Tracker (35114 Views)

FG Unveils Citizens’ Delivery Tracker To Hold Ministers Accountable / Nigerians Report Chigozie Nwonwu To BBC For Fake News(photo) / Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Report Ministers To Tinubu After Launch Of Citizens’ Delivery Tracker by Islie: 2:12pm On Apr 10
The Federal Government has started getting feedback from Nigerians via its upgraded Citizens’ Delivery Tracker App.

The app which went live on Monday would enable Nigerians to monitor government projects.

Unveiling the application in Abuja, Special Adviser To The President on Policy and Coordination, Hadiza Bala-Usman, said while it can be immediately accessed at app.cdcu.gov.ng, it would be available on Google Play Store and Apple Store within the next month.

The innovative application, which was upgraded by the Central Delivery Coordination Unit (CDCU) in consultation with diverse stakeholders, provides citizens with information on priority projects, policies, and programmes of the Federal Government.

Bala-Usman said it would provide a “strong feedback loop between citizens and government” on the eight priority areas of the President Bola Tinubu-led administration.

She said Monday’s unveiling is the culmination of a months-long process since Tinubu announced plans for ministerial assessment at the Cabinet Retreat for ministers and heads of government agencies last November.

Checks by DailyTrust revealed that less than 24 hours after the app went live, Nigerians have started making use of it to voice their feelings.

One of the comments read: I want to appreciate the wonderful work done by the Hon Minister Umahi and his team on Lagos 3rd Mainland Bridge and hope same would be done on Ibadan-Ife-llesa Expressway. I was on this road last weekend and I can confirm that the road requires attention.

“I believe in the renewed hope of the government and trust that the Hon Minister with his pedigree and track record in Ebonyi State is up to the task. Please keep it up sir!”

Someone not satisfied with what the Minister of Power, Adelabu Adebayo, wrote: “He’s the worst minister so far. Power has become epileptic even more. We barely have light. Sometimes 3 weeks. If they bring it by luck, it’ll stay for just an hour and they interrupt again. He’s a failure”

Another person urged the Minister of Education, Tahir Mamman, to have a monthly training programme for teachers.

Why won’t this ministry train and retraining technical teachers or have a specific target on this issue. That shows that you still want us to remain on the second generation on technology level but claimed that we next to develop nations.

“Please, dont let technical teachers be giving our children 1970 or 80s definition of new technology in 2024. Have a monthly program for them.

On the Ministry of Information and National Orientation, a comment reads: “I Don’t even know the minister by name until now. They should be in our faces and partner with mainstream media to promote national cohesion, Social media is there. Let them leverage on it to relate with citizens.

https://dailytrust.com/nigerians-report-ministers-to-tinubu-hours-after-launch-of-fgs-feedback-portal/#google_vignette

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians Report Ministers To Tinubu After Launch Of Citizens’ Delivery Tracker by chiiraq802(m): 2:14pm On Apr 10
I will take them serious, when they also launch app that will support the masses that want to JAPA!!!

65 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Nigerians Report Ministers To Tinubu After Launch Of Citizens’ Delivery Tracker by SadiqBabaSani: 2:15pm On Apr 10
Propaganda

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Report Ministers To Tinubu After Launch Of Citizens’ Delivery Tracker by Gift96: 2:16pm On Apr 10
Nigerians will still report Tinubu to tinubu

134 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nigerians Report Ministers To Tinubu After Launch Of Citizens’ Delivery Tracker by 9jatriot(m): 2:19pm On Apr 10
Make una come see oooo.... Tinubu don raise the bar again o

Every good system according to the deming cycle must have a review or feedback component. This app here does just that.

Next will be to set up a call center to start responding to these issues and a project management tracker that will automatically create a responsible person to handle any complaint raised.

74 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Nigerians Report Ministers To Tinubu After Launch Of Citizens’ Delivery Tracker by marsman: 2:24pm On Apr 10
tongue
Re: Nigerians Report Ministers To Tinubu After Launch Of Citizens’ Delivery Tracker by Freshtruth(m): 2:26pm On Apr 10
Godwin maduka looking at Alex reports trying to convince him to run for Anambra governorship 2025

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Report Ministers To Tinubu After Launch Of Citizens’ Delivery Tracker by LeeSantos(m): 2:28pm On Apr 10
Nigeria is 63 year and counting no result

19 Likes

Re: Nigerians Report Ministers To Tinubu After Launch Of Citizens’ Delivery Tracker by slivertongue: 2:32pm On Apr 10
observing
Re: Nigerians Report Ministers To Tinubu After Launch Of Citizens’ Delivery Tracker by adekolaelect(m): 2:34pm On Apr 10
chiiraq802:
I will take them serious, when they also launch app that will support the masses that want to JAPA!!!
Your likes are in the Libia join them.

133 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians Report Ministers To Tinubu After Launch Of Citizens’ Delivery Tracker by Penguin2: 2:38pm On Apr 10
The portal was only opened for those who are not within the Jagbanic demonic circle from Lagos.

If you like, report Wale Edun from now till thy kingdom come, you will only be on a wild goose chase.

Report Dele Alake from now till Atlantic Ocean dries up, you only be fooling around.

Report Tunji-Ojo all you want, you will just be a bleating goat.

The information from the portal will only be used against ministers from East, South and Central who are not original members of the jagabanic coven.

The reason I didn’t add north is because the heat from the north is already too much on his dripping arse that he wouldn’t dare sack a northern minister.

So, don’t waste your time using the portal.

The only portal from Tinubu administration I will open is if it has to do with sharing of money; because it’s our common patrimony they are squandering 😏

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Report Ministers To Tinubu After Launch Of Citizens’ Delivery Tracker by RaySimran: 3:10pm On Apr 10
I'll drop a positive review on Dave Umahi, he's always on site making sure contractors are on their toe.

Lia mohammad that knows he was selling an unrepentant dictator and incompetent in-chief didn't slag as our current minister of information; he was always on Tv and columns of papers defending, white-washing Buhari's recklessness.

But this current man (don't know his name) is sleep-walking and lagging behind thereby empowering Bayo and Ngelale to assume his duty as mouthpiece of the nation, too bad.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Report Ministers To Tinubu After Launch Of Citizens’ Delivery Tracker by blancsn1: 3:21pm On Apr 10
But you can list a single project he completed

RaySimran:
I'll drop a positive review on Dave Umahi, he's the only one serious in this government.
Re: Nigerians Report Ministers To Tinubu After Launch Of Citizens’ Delivery Tracker by richiemcgold: 3:43pm On Apr 10

I like that beautiful suggestions about training and retraining of our technical teachers. I hope education ministry take this up:

“Why won’t this ministry train and retraining technical teachers or have a specific target on this issue. That shows that you still want us to remain on the second generation on technology level but claimed that we next to develop nations. Please, dont let technical teachers be giving our children 1970 or 80s definition of new technology in 2024. Have a monthly program for them."

https://dailytrust.com/nigerians-report-ministers-to-tinubu-hours-after-launch-of-fgs-feedback-portal/#google_vignette

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Report Ministers To Tinubu After Launch Of Citizens’ Delivery Tracker by PandoraObi: 3:46pm On Apr 10
GOOD
Re: Nigerians Report Ministers To Tinubu After Launch Of Citizens’ Delivery Tracker by jojothaiv(m): 3:47pm On Apr 10
Truth be told, I still want a drastic reduction in the cost of governance in this country of ours, our politicians are make a killing with the ginormous perks and allowances that goes into their pockets, that to me is the single motivation for them to be at the helm of affairs, reduce that and you'd see miracles.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians Report Ministers To Tinubu After Launch Of Citizens’ Delivery Tracker by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:47pm On Apr 10
The app would enable Nigerians to monitor government projects.
UNPRECEDENTED in our darling nation.

Nigeria will be great in our lifetime whether the evil ones like it or not.

God bless our darling LEADER Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.
GOD BELSS NIGERIA.

We Rise.

94 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nigerians Report Ministers To Tinubu After Launch Of Citizens’ Delivery Tracker by 99thEnemy(m): 3:48pm On Apr 10
grin

Website is unable to handle traffic already grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Report Ministers To Tinubu After Launch Of Citizens’ Delivery Tracker by Kingray10: 3:48pm On Apr 10
angry

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Report Ministers To Tinubu After Launch Of Citizens’ Delivery Tracker by ignis: 3:48pm On Apr 10
Please where and who do we report Tinubu to ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Report Ministers To Tinubu After Launch Of Citizens’ Delivery Tracker by ProudNigerian01: 3:49pm On Apr 10
Honestly this is a good initiative, if only the voice of the people will be adhered to.

So far, Umahi seems to be doing a good job while the information minister needs to sit up.

As a preacher wey I be, to you I say repent of your sins and turn to Jesus today, tomorrow may be too late. Read your Bible more and seek the face of God and it will be well with you.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerians Report Ministers To Tinubu After Launch Of Citizens’ Delivery Tracker by MajorOvakporaye(f): 3:49pm On Apr 10
Nothing go still happen. All these are just some of the scam put together by Gbola Tilumbu

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Report Ministers To Tinubu After Launch Of Citizens’ Delivery Tracker by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:49pm On Apr 10
We hope the mofos that come online to wish the nation bad and wail everyday will get busy with this to report any minister or councilor or local governmet chairman not performing their duties.
Tha is better rather than the children of hate and perdition wailing like witches 24/7.
Awon werey 100%

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians Report Ministers To Tinubu After Launch Of Citizens’ Delivery Tracker by STEWpid(f): 3:49pm On Apr 10
Chai..

I smelt opposition and haters' handiwork.

Such matter would have been taken into consideration at the designing stage before it was completed and launched.

People should not abuse the system so that it can be efficient.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Report Ministers To Tinubu After Launch Of Citizens’ Delivery Tracker by eliwa47(m): 3:50pm On Apr 10
I trust Nigerians grin
Re: Nigerians Report Ministers To Tinubu After Launch Of Citizens’ Delivery Tracker by updatechange(m): 3:52pm On Apr 10
Na that stewpid nafdac woman I won report Mk them sack danu… fake products has now circulated more than ever before… just months after it went viral yet nothing has been done, if that woman has not been bribed then I don’t know what could be the cause o

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Report Ministers To Tinubu After Launch Of Citizens’ Delivery Tracker by kingProspee(m): 3:52pm On Apr 10
Good inovation
Re: Nigerians Report Ministers To Tinubu After Launch Of Citizens’ Delivery Tracker by Obiedun(m): 3:52pm On Apr 10
chiiraq802:
Trash

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Report Ministers To Tinubu After Launch Of Citizens’ Delivery Tracker by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:52pm On Apr 10
chiiraq802:
Incoherent jargons as usual.
Spits

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians Report Ministers To Tinubu After Launch Of Citizens’ Delivery Tracker by RaySimran: 3:53pm On Apr 10
blancsn1:
But you can list a single project he completed

The quality of work done on third main land bridge gives an offshoot to what he's capable of, he's not yet innitiated and complete a project but the one he met on ground are all running with topnotch on-site supervisory, it shows he's determined and dedicated.

The coastal highway is his signatory project and by the grace of God coupled with his determination he'll deliver.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Stone Us If We Fail After 2 Years - APC Founding Member, Momoh (Throwback Pic) / INEC Replaces Lawrence Ezeh With Adaku Ogbu-Aguocha, 3 Weeks After Election / Akinwumi Adesina Proposes ‘United States Of Nigeria’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.