Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,500 members, 7,812,543 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:06 PM

25-Year-Old Man Kills His Mother's Goat In Ebonyi After Taking meth - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 25-Year-Old Man Kills His Mother's Goat In Ebonyi After Taking meth (39675 Views)

NDLEA Intercepts Indonesia-bound Meth, Arrests Pastor With meth / Youths Kill Man Found With meth In Imo / meth: Umudioka, Anambra Bans The Sales & Consumption Of Illicit Drugs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 25-Year-Old Man Kills His Mother's Goat In Ebonyi After Taking meth by Henri8: 1:35pm On Nov 15, 2021
Innocent goat fa.
Rip Goat.

1 Like

Re: 25-Year-Old Man Kills His Mother's Goat In Ebonyi After Taking meth by Rayjnr: 2:33pm On Nov 15, 2021
PlayMaker14:
It's high time we give Major Gen. M. Buhari (rtd) Mkpurumiri to guzzle for strength and vitality.... Dull people needs this and I recommend it for Baba.

na u them lock inside prison so?, nawa o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 25-Year-Old Man Kills His Mother's Goat In Ebonyi After Taking meth by Aarenasbaba(m): 3:25pm On Nov 15, 2021
Thank God that he didn't kill his mother....say no to drug

1 Like

Re: 25-Year-Old Man Kills His Mother's Goat In Ebonyi After Taking meth by Onyiiobi7735(m): 5:09pm On Nov 15, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
The rate at which youths of these days take hard drugs is mind boggling I swear, as I dey like this I don't know the kind of kids we'll have in next generation.

Baba God na ur hand we dey o
Amen oo,my brother.
May God help us.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 25-Year-Old Man Kills His Mother's Goat In Ebonyi After Taking meth by Caseless: 7:55pm On Nov 15, 2021
Golan007:
Karma.

After many years of selling to the rest of the world, the chicken has come home to roost.
Gbam!
Re: 25-Year-Old Man Kills His Mother's Goat In Ebonyi After Taking meth by Caseless: 8:00pm On Nov 15, 2021
10mobile:
Northerners have always smoked toilet fumes to stay high. Western locations like Akure, Oyingbo, and Ijebu have always been famous for their drug joints. Now that a few boys in SE discovered meth, everybody is talking about it. Why is everything Igbo always attracting huge attention?
you sell drugs everywhere and one good thing about the igbo man is, he does not not get high on his supply and he does not sell it in his region. That's not the case anymore as the rooster has come home to roost.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 25-Year-Old Man Kills His Mother's Goat In Ebonyi After Taking meth by grandstar(m): 4:49pm On Nov 23, 2021
Golan007:
Karma.

After many years of selling to the rest of the world, the chicken has come home to roost.

It seems common in Asia and America .

I dont think it has a strong presence in Europe

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 25-Year-Old Man Kills His Mother's Goat In Ebonyi After Taking meth by Malik1234: 5:51am On Nov 24, 2021
You've got to check this channel out , I've never seen a Nigerian crime story been told like this ..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IILJhmdChA0

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Whom Armed Robbers Removed His Intestines Shares His Story. Graphic Photos / 75-Year-Old Man Arrested For Raping & Impregnating 13-Year-Old Girl In Anambra / House, Shops Burnt In Lagos Gang War (pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.