Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,291 members, 7,807,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:34 AM

Help Start My Coding Journey - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Help Start My Coding Journey (781 Views)

Please Recommend A Good Laptop For Me To Start My Coding / Things you need to know as an upcoming programmer and MY CODING DAIRY / Will Android Laptop Support My Coding? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Start My Coding Journey by Obakashdee(m): 8:24pm On Nov 14, 2021
I know no one gives a damnnn about anyone, but then I believe from testimonies that there are Good Samaritans here..

I want to seek for assistance in starting my coding journey and on that note I want to beg anyone who can help me with a system as the one I have hangs and it’s faulty, it frustrates.

Please assist me if you can.

Find attached are the pictures..

Kindly assist

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Start My Coding Journey by Nobody: 8:58pm On Nov 14, 2021
You have all u need for coding
Re: Help Start My Coding Journey by tensazangetsu20(m): 9:28pm On Nov 14, 2021
Op you are a man o. No help from anyone cheesy cheesy
Re: Help Start My Coding Journey by mrfizy(m): 9:34pm On Nov 14, 2021
All men are born for themselves.
Trust me if you truly desire a thing, you'll start seeing possibilities to make it happen.
Re: Help Start My Coding Journey by Nobody: 10:10pm On Nov 14, 2021
mrfizy:
All men are born for themselves.
Trust me if you truly desire a thing, you'll start seeing possibilities to make it happen.
If na woman now u go don slide dm and dey simp.....but as na man na then u remember say all man for himself

Some of una dey embarass this oxygen wey we all dey breath.....why not shut up and move instead of the nonsense you wrote up there

5 Likes

Re: Help Start My Coding Journey by mrfizy(m): 10:45pm On Nov 14, 2021
Catfishing:

If na woman now u go don slide dm and dey simp.....but as na man na then u remember say all man for himself

Some of una dey embrace this oxygen wey we all dey breath.....why not shut up and move instead of the nonsense you wrote up there
Do you know me?
No you don't.
Why then do you sound so sure that I simp?
When I started coding,I touch base with everywhere looking for a laptop, people promise but couldn't fulfil,I had to find a way and gather money myself to get a system. Always read to comprehend,it helps.
Re: Help Start My Coding Journey by tensazangetsu20(m): 11:04pm On Nov 14, 2021
Catfishing:

Some of una dey embrace this oxygen wey we all dey breath.....why not shut up and move instead of the nonsense you wrote up there
Women are being given free laptops here and there. The other day one Ngo like that shared over 100 new laptops for women. I just pity the guys In Nigeria embarassed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Help Start My Coding Journey by FxExpo(m): 2:55am On Nov 15, 2021
tensazangetsu20:

Women are being given free laptops here and there. The other day one Ngo like that shared over 100 new laptops for women. I just pity the guys In Nigeria embarassed lipsrsealed
Link Op to date one of those chick so he can collect the lapi

1 Like

Re: Help Start My Coding Journey by Obakashdee(m): 1:36pm On Nov 15, 2021
FxExpo:
Link Op to date one of those chick so he can collect the lapi

Lol guyyyyyy
Make una help me ooo
Re: Help Start My Coding Journey by Obakashdee(m): 1:37pm On Nov 15, 2021
Jondelng:
You have all u need for coding

Can’t use it
It hangs
Re: Help Start My Coding Journey by airsaylongcome: 3:07pm On Nov 15, 2021
Obakashdee:

Can’t use it
It hangs

Hangs how? Unable to cope with windows? Switch to Linux. There are many light Linux distros that use minimal computing resources and still enable you to do your thing. You need to see the Laptop I use for my WFH job. It's a Toshiba Satellite C640. Go and Google how old it is. Battery gone. Screen broke off from the keyboard section so na on top wall e dey lean on
Re: Help Start My Coding Journey by Obakashdee(m): 10:40pm On Nov 15, 2021
airsaylongcome:

Hangs how? Unable to cope with windows? Switch to Linux. There are many light Linux distros that use minimal computing resources and still enable you to do your thing. You need to see the Laptop I use for my WFH job. It's a Toshiba Satellite C640. Go and Google how old it is. Battery gone. Screen broke off from the keyboard section so na on top wall e dey lean on

Hangs like it skips and skips, the screen freeze, fan not working so it overheats
So many wahala
Re: Help Start My Coding Journey by truthCoder: 7:48am On Nov 16, 2021
airsaylongcome:

That is a wall top
Re: Help Start My Coding Journey by truthCoder: 7:50am On Nov 16, 2021
Obakashdee:

Hangs like it skips and skips, the screen freeze, fan not working so it overheats
So many wahala

It is hanging because the fan is not working then throttling.

Get the fan fixed.

You should be able to open the laptop and fix yourself if you have the patience and determination.
Re: Help Start My Coding Journey by Obakashdee(m): 11:34am On Nov 16, 2021
No tools to open

truthCoder:

It is hanging because the fan is not working then throttling.

Get the fan fixed.

You should be able to open the laptop and fix yourself if you have the patience and determination.
Re: Help Start My Coding Journey by truthCoder: 12:19pm On Nov 16, 2021
Obakashdee:
No tools to open

A lot of people have offered you advice but you are very quick to answer with why the suggestions cant work.

No tools really?

How much is small screwdriver?

My first computer was assembled together by me with scrap parts…even the monitor had been kept outside for like a year before i salvaged it.

You can sit down there and expect hand me downs or get up and do something.

There are many people who used only phones to learn front end web development.

This same laptop that you are complaining about, i know it can do wonders in the right hand.

I wish you luck
Re: Help Start My Coding Journey by masterfactor(m): 1:53pm On Nov 17, 2021
truthCoder:

A lot of people have offered you advice but you are very quick to answer with why the suggestions cant work.

No tools really?

My first computer was assembled together by me with scrap parts…even the monitor had been kept outside for like a year before i salvaged it.

You can sit down there and expect hand me ddowns or get up and do something.

This same laptop that you are complaining about, i know it can do wonders in the right hand.

I wish you luck
Bro don't mind him, we have their type everywhere in nairaland. OP betta go hustle and buy laptop for your coding. When I wanted to learn coding, I hustle and buy my system.
Re: Help Start My Coding Journey by Obakashdee(m): 3:42pm On Nov 17, 2021
truthCoder:

No tools really?

You can sit down there and expect hand me downs or get up and do something.

I wish you luck

Ok

(1) (Reply)

My Latest E-commerce Fashion / Blog Website With HTML CSS And Javascript / Udemy Paid Course Leaked( Updated 13 April 2023 / To Program A Phone To Monitor Power Failure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.